Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny And Wholesome

"Malcolm and Melanie find a spark"

14
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Malcolm and Melanie are a couple that had been married for about ten years. They had their ups and downs, like many couples, with more downs than ups. Their love life struggled through most of their relationship, and it was never discussed. When they made love, it was not easy and felt awkward. Both used toys and porn to satisfy their desires, alone and never sharing these experiences together.

Eventually, Melanie grew tired of always getting off by herself when Malcolm was at work. She wasn’t sure how a conversation would go with her husband to tell him she wanted more in the bedroom, but knew it was something that had to be done.

One evening after putting the kids to bed, while cuddling on the couch, she noticed Malcom’s cock was rubbing her ass and starting to grow in size. She thought, “This is the perfect time to bring up how I feel.” She didn’t know what to say, or how to bring it up. So she said the first thing that came to her mind. “Would you want to, maybe, watch porn and use our toys? Together?”

Malcolm’s eyes lit up with excitement. He was so turned on by that thought. His cock began to grow even more. “Uhh, sure. I’d love to see you masturbate,” he said.

Melanie was soaking her panties, incredibly horny and ready to share a new experience with her lover. She sat up on the couch and stood slowly, making sure Malcolm got a good view of her ass as she did. She was so turned on and couldn’t wait to get to the bedroom. They walked to the bedroom, Melanie leading Malcolm by the hand. She closed the door and instructed Malcolm to sit on the bed and watch her get naked. Malcolm happily agreed.

Melanie slowly slid her sweatpants down to her ankles and kicked them off. Revealing thick thighs and a beautiful mound covered by her black boyshort panties. She then started raising her shirt, showing her chubby belly and barely showing the bottoms of her breasts. Then she pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it beside her. Her breasts looked beautiful, perky DDs with big areolas and hard nipples. She turned around and slowly slid her panties down her legs to her ankles and stepped out with one foot, using the other to raise them so she could grab them with her hand. She flicked them at Malcolm and hit him right in the face. She walked over to her dresser and got in the top drawer. Pulling out her favorite toy, an oral sex simulator, with a smile. She said to Malcolm, “Your turn,” and walked to the bed beside him and sat down.

Malcolm stood up, the outline of his big hard cock clearly visible through his sweatpants. He walked a few steps away from the bed and began to take off his shirt, showing his toned biceps and solid core. He dropped his sweatpants to the floor and kicked them aside. His rock-hard boner was making his boxers burst at the seams. He slowly pulled his boxers down to where his cock met his torso and smiled at Melanie. Then lowered them to the ground and kicked them across the room. His big eight-inch cock was out and standing at full attention. Melanie couldn’t take her eyes off of it. Malcolm went over to the dresser and pulled out his favorite toy, a vibrating Fleshlight-type masturbator, and walked back to the bed. He turned on the TV before lying down next to Melanie. “What do you say we watch a threesome together?” Malcolm said to Melanie.

“Sure,” Melanie said as she lay down.

Malcolm turned on the TV and found a good threesome porn to watch. They both got ready and got started.

Malcolm put a generous amount of lube onto his dick and rubbed up and down, twisting his hand on his dick, and ensuring the lube was everywhere it needed to be. He put a small amount in the toy itself and placed it at the tip of his cock.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Melanie grabbed her toy and turned it on. She reached down and felt her juices already making the bed wet. She looked at Malcolm just as his dick entered his toy, and she placed the suction cup of her toy on her clit.

Malcolm watched as Melanie moaned in pleasure. Wriggling in the sheets. His mind quickly lost interest in the sex on TV and was hyper-focused on his wife’s pleasure. His eyes were fixated on his wife, who was getting louder in her moaning, and her body was tensing up. She was getting close to cumming, and he didn’t want to miss it. He kept slowly stroking his cock with his toy as  Melanie started touching her nipples and grabbing her own breasts.

Her legs were spread wide, and she was curling her toes from the pleasure. She started saying, “Oh fuck, fuck yes!! I’m cumming!!!!” She turned off her toy and continued gently rubbing her clit while her body shook. She turned her head and started watching Malcolm.

Malcolm was fucking his toy as fast as he could. He was so turned on, but the toy was taking a long time to get the job done. He stopped and added more lube to his member. And started pumping away again.

Melanie could tell that Malcolm was struggling to orgasm. She said invitingly, “You want to hop in here?”

Malcom did not hesitate. Saying, “Hell yes, I want to hop in.” He took the toy off of his rock-hard cock. It was throbbing, wanting to get inside Melanie’s wet honeypot. He rolled over the bed and got on his knees with his cock resting on Melanie’s mound. Melanie put her legs over Malcolm’s shoulders, and Malcolm put the tip of his cock right at Melanie’s vaginal opening. She took a deep breath, and Malcolm slowly pushed his cock inside her. Her eyes got big as she exhaled from the pressure she felt inside her. A good pressure. Malcolm slowly thrust in and out, looking Melanie in the eyes, seeing her feel so much pleasure.

He said to her, “You feel so much better than my toy.”

She gave a smile that could only say, “Yes, I know. Now, fuck me.”

So he did. He pushed her legs back, folding her in half, with her ankles almost to her ears. He pushed his dick in as far as it would go and began rubbing Melanie’s clit. “Oh fuck yes, that feels so good,” moaned Melanie. “Fuck me harder.” 

Malcolm started thrusting harder with each thrust. He brought his head down and met Melanie’s lips with his own, and said to her, “I’m going to fill you up with my cum.”

Hearing that made Melanie so hot, she instantly orgasmed and tightened her vagina. Malcolm exploded inside her, filling her pussy with his cum. He kept his dick inside Melanie, while they both lay there chest to chest, breathing together. “I fucking love you so much,” said Malcolm.

“I love you too, and I love that cock,” Melanie said back.

They kissed and continued to stay united as one for a few minutes before finally Malcolm got off the bed and went to wash up. Melanie lay on the bed, in soaking wet sheets from her juices. When Malcolm returned, Melanie got up and went to wash up. Malcolm changed the sheets, and when Melanie returned, they both lay on the bed, spooning and still feeling the connection they just made. They both fell asleep, Malcolm holding Melanie tight in his arms.

Published 
Written by MalcolmSwanson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments