Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Letter From An Obedient Slut

15
2 Comments 2
786 Views 786
1.2k words 1.2k words

Dear Sir,

I want to be your good little slut. I want you to approach me with cool, calm authority, so that there is never any doubt I will do anything you say. I want you to run your finger softly and tenderly down my face across my lips just before you pull my head back by my hair as you push two fingers into my mouth, letting me know who is in charge.

I want you to strip me naked and sneer at me then pinch my nipples as you kiss me hard. Deep tongue kissing, before telling me all the while how hard you are going to fuck me; how you are going to pound my pussy hard and deep.

I want you to lay me across your lap, run your hand smoothly over my arse before reaching for the paddle. You know, that thick leather one that I like so much. I want you to let me feel the cold of the leather between my legs for a moment, just long enough to make me squirm and stick my arse out a little higher.

And then I want you to wrap that end of the strap around your hand and let me have it. Don't hold back, you know I like to feel that leather biting my arse hard enough to take my breath away. You know my pride makes me itch if I think I can't take everything you've got in you. Use your free hand to hold my head down by the back of my neck. Make sure you administer a few hard smacks to that little dip where my arse cheeks meet the backs of my thighs, so that the heat of the leather can warm my pussy and make it tingle leaving me with a rosy tint to my arse cheeks and a throbbing clit.

Tease me. Touch me everywhere you want but not where I want until my body is shaking, desperate for you to touch my clit, my nipples. My mind is going crazy with dirty thoughts right now.

When you have grown tired of spanking and teasing me, I want you to toss me out of your lap and onto the bed or the floor or wherever. Make me lie on my back and spread my legs for you, make me use both hands to part my pussy lips like a curtain, so that you can admire me with the appraising eye of a connoisseur. Look at how pink and swollen my pussy gets. Watch how my clit throbs for you.

Order me to play with myself, to make myself cum while you watch. This might make me blush and hesitate in embarrassment, but all you will have to do is clear your throat and raise an eyebrow in consternation, and I will remember who is in charge here.

Make me look you in the eye as you wank your cock while I rub my juicy cunt, teasing my clit, fingering myself, pinching my nipples hard. Make me use any toy of your choice. Tell me to fuck myself hard and deep until I cum in sharp, violent spasms all for your amusement then make me suck the toy, tasting myself like it's your cock.

Next, I want you to eat my pussy. Run your tongue over me leisurely, lick me clean and tell me I taste good for a dirty little whore. Make me beg you to fuck me, and I want you to be thorough about it. Don't hold back.

But first shove two fingers into me just to tease me, then fuck me with your fingers until I'm dripping wet. I know you love the sound my cunt makes just before I squirt all over you and I will kiss and lick your fingers and your face clean. Smear my juice across my mouth and breasts, and tell me to leave it, so that you can taste it if you decide to kiss me or suck my nipples later.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

Don't ask me to suck your cock, force it in. Make me ride a toy while I do it, feeling it stretch my cunt as I slide up and down the thick fake cock while you hold my head firmly as you face fuck me until saliva is pouring out my mouth all over your cock, dripping onto your balls. I'm looking obediently into your eyes, waiting for you to tell me I'm your dirty little slut. By the look on your face I know I'm pleasing Sir so I slowly start to wank your cock with your balls in my mouth until you push my head further down so my tongue is lapping at your arsehole, like the good little slut you know I am.

I want you to shove you cock into my pussy with deep long strokes, slowly. Keep talking dirty to me. Force my legs open. I want you balls deep 'til I scream your name'. I want you to slide a wet finger in and out of my arse with long, fast strokes, deeper and harder until my hole is ready for something bigger; a toy or your cock. All my holes belong to you to do as you please.

I want you to make me beg to let me come again. Ask me how bad I want it, and I'll tell you that I'll do anything you ask me to—and I will mean it. Tell me you won't let me come until I admit that I am a filthy slut and I like being your little plaything; your personal fuck toy to use. Make me look you in the eyes and tell you how I want to be treated and thank you for fucking my greedy little cunt so well.

Then I want you to nibble and tease my arsehole, tickle and torment me before you start to fuck me again. Stretch my mouth, my cunt and my arsehole. I will come for you, over and over.

Laugh at me when I finally ask you for a time out—didn't I just say I like being your personal fuck toy? Keep fucking me as you place your hands firmly around my throat until I learn to cum at your command. Fuck me until my pussy is so red and raw and swollen you have to pack me with ice, and I will just ask you to fuck me with the ice. Make me crawl, make me cum over and over. Tie me up and feed me your cock so I can savour the taste of your pre cum.

I just want to be your good little slut, the best you've ever had. I will dress however you want, share you with whoever you want and do anything you want.

Spank me, eat me, rim me and fuck me, then cover me with your cum, I will swallow all of it like a good little slut. My mind and body is yours to use and I will thank you Sir, and ask for more because you make me feel so damn good and because I know you will hold me in your arms when we drift off to sleep.

I need you so bad, my mind and body craves to hear your voice, to feel your touch.

With love, your very own personal slutty fuck toy.

Published 
Written by YesSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments