Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Throwing You a Bone(r)

23
24 Comments 24
3.2k Views 3.2k
951 words 951 words

Author's Notes

"This one is for the fellas ..."

I hit send and wait. 

Ding.

You roll over to read your message. But, it isn't really a message now, is it? It is a video - of my glossy red lips, sucking on a candy cane.

I see your brows furrow in confusion, followed by a smile as your brain registers what you are seeing. You bring your screen closer to your face for a better look. My tongue curls around the crook of the candy cane, pulling it inside my mouth. In and out the candy cane goes as your hand snakes under your covers to find your twitching cock.

I push the candy cane back out and eagerly lap up and down the sides as if it were your magnificent cock. Your firm hand takes hold and your rubdown begins.

Ding.

This one is audio. One hand strokes your lengthening cock as you turn up the volume with your other hand.

Mmmmmm, baby. You taste so good. Mmmmmm. My mouth craves you. 

Hearing my words causes you to subconsciously lick your lips. And I start to imagine your tongue in other places. Wait ... who is turning on whom?

Ding.

You see my candy cane clenched and held in between my lips, as my fingers squeeze my taut, suckable nipples. Your hand regretfully abandons your cock so you can touch the screen to zoom in on the picture. I wonder which part you enlarged? My delicious mouth licking what you wish was your cock or my pinched nipples squeezed by what you wish were your hands?

You stare for a moment and I see the pop-tent in the sheets down below. It almost causes me to reveal myself - almost.

Your hand slides back under the covers and I see movement again. Your stroking feels so good to you. Your eyes see and your hand responds. Mmmmmmm, you are feeling good. And you are ready for more. It has been too long since you came.

Ding.

A picture. One of my hands has abandoned my perky nipple and is resting inside my thigh. My legs are spread wide so you can witness every inch of my delicious pussy. I am shaven bare and my lips are neat and tidy. This is your favorite text thus far. You wish you could taste me - feel me - fuck me.

Kicking your covers off allows you the freedom to work your cock better. I witness it in all its glory and wish I could mount you and ease myself down your stiff shaft. But, this is about you. It is time to turn up the heat again. I want to see your strokes intensify.

Ding.

Another video. You push the play arrow with your thumb and cannot believe your eyes. I slowly drag my candy cane down my body and slide it along my sopping wet folds and into my needy pussy. With my slender fingers clinching the candy, I begin to fuck myself.

squirt_cream_u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_cream_u

You hear my moans as my candy dildo plunges in and out my eager hole. My speed increases and you see my hips buck. I straighten my legs high up in the air to get you a better view of my asscheeks pressed into the sheets. The candy cane almost disappears with my thrusts, only to reappear again. 

Do you want a lick when I am finished? I will save you some of my candy cane.

“Oh fuck,” escapes your lips. “Fuck.” And you reach for your lotion on your nightstand. Time for a stronger rubdown.

I squeeze my legs together as I see you squirt the lotion in your palm, my nerve-endings firing as I imagine the ecstasy your hand is about to bring your aching cock.

As your fingers turn white clutching your phone, your hand strokes your cock again, base to tip, lubricating yourself. You linger at your head, just rolling your palm from below your ridge, up and over to your head. Up and down. Up and down. Your hand glides smoothly with the added lotion. Groans escape your lips now, and your hips thrust, simulating fucking.

My hips are moving with yours as wetness soaks my panties. The thin material sticks to my lips now. Watching you get off on me is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed.

Your stroking increases as do your sounds. Loud, manly grunts fill the quiet air. My own hand finds my clit as I use the doorframe for support. I strum my hot button in time with your strokes, biting my tongue to stay quiet. 

I hit the last send with my thumb.

Ding.

Last video. "Cum now!" I say into the camera. It is a close-up of my face, pleading blue eyes penetrating yours, begging you to cum - willing you to cum - commanding you to cum.

Your hand rubs your cock in a furious frenzy now and then you yell, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" My eyes strain to see your hot cum spurt from your cock. Quirt after squirt after squirt lands on your naked stomach. It sends me over the edge, and I collapse against the doorframe, legs shaking from my release as my juices run down my leg. Fuck! Thankfully, your loud pants mask mine.

I am here with you, peeking in the shadows from the hallway, outside your bedroom. Remember that spare key you gave me in case of an emergency? Well, giving you this boner qualifies, correct? You needed this release in the worst way. It was an emergency. 

Up until now, I was just another neighbor.

Do you mind that I watched you watching me?

Do you mind that I got off on you getting off on me?

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments