Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best sex ever

"Meeting the cutest stranger in the world for the first time"

34
13 Comments 13
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was a hot summer day. The girl sat on the park bench, her feet dangling off the edge of the bench. She wore a short skirt and sandals, her legs were bare and smooth. Her shirt was light and airy, and it billowed in the breeze. She had long brown hair that fell in waves down her back, framing her face perfectly. Her eyes were a deep blue that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. The girl's skin was a warm, golden brown from spending so much time outdoors. She had a slender figure with curves in all the right places. Her breasts were full and round; her hips were wide and inviting. She had long legs that seemed to go on forever, ending in delicate feet. The girl looked like a goddess, like someone who belonged in a painting or a movie.

But she wasn't perfect. She had a small scar on her left cheek, a reminder of a childhood accident. And she had a secret that she was afraid to share with anyone. She was lonely. She had no one to talk to, no one to share her thoughts with. She felt isolated and alone even though she was surrounded by people. The girl sighed and stood up, brushing off her skirt. She walked towards the path that led out of the park, her head held high. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew she needed to get away from the park. She wanted to find someone who would understand her, someone who would listen to her without judgment. 

As she walked along the path, she came across a man sitting on a bench. He was reading a book, his head bent low. She stopped and watched him for a moment, wondering if he could be the one she was looking for. The man looked up from his book and saw her standing there. He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Hello," he said. "My name is Jack." The girl smiled back at him, her heart beating faster.

"I'm Melissa," she replied. "Nice to meet you, Jack."

They talked, for a while, about their lives and their dreams. Jack listened intently to everything Melissa had to say, nodding his head in understanding.

"You seem like a nice guy," Melissa said finally. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

Jack smiled again, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Sure," he said. "I'd love to."

They walked together through the park, talking and laughing. Melissa found herself drawn to Jack's easygoing manner and his quick wit. She felt a connection with him that she hadn't felt with anyone else in a long time. As they walked, she found herself wanting to know more about him, to get closer to him. As they reached the park, Jack suggested they sit on a bench and enjoy the view. Melissa was hesitant at first, but she found herself drawn to him. She sat down next to him and felt her heart racing as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" Jack asked.

"Yes, it is," Melissa replied. "It's like a little piece of heaven." 

Jack smiled at her and leaned in closer. His lips brushed against hers, and Melissa felt a rush of excitement. She couldn't believe she was kissing him, but it felt so right. Their lips parted, and their tongues met, dancing together in a passionate embrace. Jack's hand moved to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to him. She moaned softly as he explored her mouth with his tongue, tasting every inch of her. His other hand moved to her waist, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his hardness against her thigh, and she moaned again. Jack broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

"I want you, Melissa," he whispered. "I want you so much."

Melissa felt her body responding to his words, her heart pounding in her chest. She wanted him too, she realized. She wanted him more than anything. She nodded her head and leaned in for another kiss. This time, Jack's hands were all over her body, exploring every inch of her. He kissed her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. She moaned loudly as he sucked on her nipples, his fingers sliding between her legs. She was wet and ready for him, her body trembling with desire. Jack stood up and pulled her to her feet. He pushed her against the nearest tree and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed over her body, caressing her skin, and making her moan with pleasure. She felt his hard cock pressing against her, and she knew what he wanted. She reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. It was hard and thick, and she couldn't wait to have it inside her. She knelt down in front of him and took him in her mouth, sucking and licking him until he was close to cumming.

Then she stood up and turned around, bending over the tree. She spread her legs and looked back at him, inviting him to take her from behind. Jack needed no further invitation. He stepped up behind her and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly as he thrust into her, filling her, completely. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard, his cock sliding in and out of her with ease. She could feel her orgasm building, and she knew she was going to cum soon. Jack felt it too, and he increased his pace, driving himself deeper into her. She cried out as she came, her body shaking with pleasure. Jack followed shortly after, filling her with his hot cum. They collapsed onto the ground, both panting heavily.

"Wow," she said, "that was amazing."

"Yeah," he replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

They lay there for a few minutes, catching their breath. Then she turned around and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you," she said, "that was the best sex I've ever had."

They lay there for a few minutes, holding each other. Then she said, "I really need to get going."

He looked at her and said, "Yeah. I have to get back to work, too."

She got up and started to get dressed. He watched her put on her clothes, enjoying the view. When she was done, she sat down next to him and kissed him again.

"I'm really happy to have met you," she said.

"Me too," he replied, "but I have a question for you."

"What?" she asked.

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?"

She smiled at him and said, "Sure, why not? We will meet each other again." They kissed one last time, and then she stood up and walked away. He watched her go, feeling happy and satisfied.

Published 
Written by Veralouisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments