Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift of Leather

"The act of surrendering gives Amber a little more than she anticipated."

46
33 Comments 33
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

At the scratch of metal on metal in our apartment lock, I slid my wrist into the fourth leather restraint from the bed's corners and pulled to tighten it. No going back. Bound. Naked. Open. Hers.

My breasts quivered with each taut breath as the front door clicked shut and she rummaged through drawers in the adjacent living room.

Excitement fluttered where trepidation ended. I'd been edging since I finished work early, bedroom air tinged with arousal. Its relative coolness amplified the contrast of slick heat coating my inner thighs.

I'd daydreamed scenarios like this, probably more than I should at work. My mind often wandered to the point I had to excuse myself and finish; palm against the stall door, mouth buried in my bicep as I dug fingers of the other hand beneath drenched underwear.

Laney and I had drifted a little. Competing commitments and deadlines. Hell, it'd been a three-year slog convincing her parents I hadn't 'made her gay'. They never believed their daughter was the instigator. Those touches, those commands inferred otherwise.

I shivered, recalling how our love had grown from loaded glances and clandestine skin-on-skin to embracing my sexuality. Holding hands in public. Kissing on dance floors. Fingering aboard Eurostar. My first spanking in Paris. Marriage. Honeymoon beach sex. She had given so much.

The plans I'd laid and items I'd bought for today would reaffirm what she meant to me.

The rummaging ceased. Footsteps approached. My heart thumped, gaze transfixed on the doorway.

I screamed past the mouth dildo when her workmate Sarah appeared and paused, taking in my predicament. Twisting my body away as far as possible in a futile attempt to shield my nakedness, I struggled, slumping to the bed defeated.

Sarah leaned against the doorframe, focus flitting from point to point. "Well, well."

Behind my wild eyes, a thousand emotions warred. "Sharah, I can exshplain…" I managed, the grip of the dildo's rear protrusion between my teeth suddenly a bigger impediment than I'd given credit.

She folded her arms and smiled. "Should I get popcorn? Laney said you were kinky but this—" she waved a hand, "this is next level."

Further colour drained from my seemingly bloodless face. She'd talked about me? With a colleague?! "Uhhh…" Wriggling on the sheets I tried to free a limb. The cuffs held fast. I stilled, our eyes connecting.

Sarah opened her bag. Fendi, of course. "Shall we see what Laney thinks?"

I shook my head, auburn tangle of hair mussing on the stark white pillow, powerless as she framed and snapped a shot. Despite my heart tanking, my pussy betrayed me, a droplet escaping to roll to the sheets from freshly waxed lips. Part of the gift. I didn't want Laney finding out from someone else.

"Sharah…"

She paused scrolling through her phonebook. "Yes?"

"Don't."

Her eyes roamed my curves. Not in disgust or pity or pleasure. More… predatory. Each time her gaze settled, that part of my skin awoke. Fizzed. Made me shiver and drip.

From behind the toy, I formed measured words. "Untie me. We'll talk."

Amusement crossed her pixie-like features. "Laney's expecting the Gardner case file." She wagged it. "Client wants it today but she still has, oooh, an hour or so. Plenty of time to convince me to release you."

Her eyelids fluttered as she drank more of my display.

"Sharah, pleashe."

Returning the report to her bag, she approached. I stiffened as her fingertip traced the bond from the nearest corner, all the way along to brush my ankle.

"I see why Laney likes you." A spark ignited from where her fingers brushed my foot and raced up my thigh. "You exude such—" Her finger pads began slow steps up my shin, "dirty innocence."

She tipped her head and continued the torturous finger walking. Knee. Thigh, her gaze centring on its sticky coating. Pausing at my hip, she inhaled. "I'm curious, Amber." Her touch left my skin. "What plans did you have for this?" The flogger I'd laid alongside my leg was in her dainty hands. "Do you like the feel of leather on your naked body?"

Dangling the purple straps over my belly, she trailed them in a lazy hoop. "Is it your… thing?" Each tendril somehow touched inside and out as it skimmed my sensitive nerve endings. I gulped as the circle widened. Worked higher. Ascended the slope of a breast and swirled them both, dusky pink caps rising as the material danced.

"You like that, don't you? Being teased."

She gave a gentle swish with the fronds and I gasped before she continued the journey over my collarbone and shoulder. As the leather strips glided in again, I rolled my head away. They climbed my neck. Cheek. Surrounded the shiny shaft of onyx rubber protruding from my open mouth. My lip trembled and I shut my eyes when the brushes scuffed my opposite shoulder and up the inside of my outstretched arm.

I squirmed as she tracked the sinewy flesh to my flexing palm beyond the cuff, before descending again to skim my underarm.

"Where do you like it best?"

Snapping my eyes open, I found her gaze. The honest answer was I didn't know. It was as new to me as it was meant to be for Laney. A voyage of discovery. Rolling my head, I focused on the blue and silver Happy Anniversary balloons swaying above the wrought iron headboard. The traditional gift of leather was a romantic gesture, not intended for the hands of anyone else. I wished I could have kicked myself for not checking it was Laney.

"I wonder," she mused as the falls swung in a mesmerising pendulum millimetres above the straining peaks of my nipples, "would Laney want to find you pristine?" She swished the flogger in a full circle and the tips flashed against my breasts, dragging a moan with them. "Or marked?"

Tiny twinges of pain circled my chest, flushing my skin. Another droplet of arousal leaked from me and Sarah noticed its path. "Oh, plaything likes that? Wants more to show her pretty wife how much of a good girl she is?"

Part of me screamed to shake my head and end this. Pretend I'd not started it. But Dad's words swirled my head: own your mistakes and they'll offer strength. I swallowed. Steeled. Took a shaky breath and nodded.

Sarah smiled, swung the pendulum in another full arc and lashed the fronds against the tender flesh. Fuck, it stung. My gasp rang out despite the dildo's obstruction clamped between my teeth.

She hopped on the spot. "Oooh, this is exciting. I can see why Laney likes it. I could get used to this."

The full arc swished, clipping a nipple on the way down. Delicious heat tore through my body. "Ooowwwww."

She stopped swinging and dropped the flogger. "Three years, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, that seems about right." Reaching across my body she retrieved the studded leather collar and ran it through her fingertips.

I tensed when she brushed my neck, secured the fastener and took a step back to admire her handiwork. "Oh, that's so you. She'll adore it. She always loved when I played the good little sub."

My eyes widened and a chasm of silence raged between us. She brought her hand to cover her mouth. "Oh. My. God. You didn't know?"

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

I continued to stare and she chuckled, picking up the flogger again, trailing it from breast to foot to breast as I writhed.

"We were quite inseparable. Laney does like to dish out a little," she swung the flogger to catch my thigh, smearing juices in its wake. "Pain."

I bit the plastic and moaned into the room.

"It's so poetic, me finding you this way. I gave myself to her. Not like this. But I let her take me. Let her grab my hair. Hiss in my ear that I was her—" she bent within an inch of my ear, "filthy slut while she fucked me."

The air arced as she stood and lashed my tits. I howled, heat rippling to my pussy that drooled its appreciation a moment before she thrashed it. I twisted in the bonds, gasping and mewling, a distant voice—mine—yelling, "More!"

Sarah grinned, landing stroke after stroke across my pinking skin. "You're going to look so pretty for her, all striped, wet and needy."

By the time she'd finished, I was a wreck. My clit stung. My breasts were streaked. My whole body was aglow. I craved to clamp my thighs together to end the madness. To tip into the abyss. But somehow knew she wouldn't let me. "Fuck, Sharah… Fuck!"

She tilted her head again, that wicked glint returning. "Are you begging me, Amber? Hmm?"

Pacing closer, she reached out and twisted my face towards her. Hiked her skirt. The pale pink of her panties were stained with a dark oval. "See what your kink has done to me?" I nodded. "See?!" she thundered, tugging them down. Her pubic mound was matted with juices, mouth-watering beads clinging to the wiry strands.

Crawling up onto the bed, she stood and straddled my prone form. I tracked the convergence of her thighs as she glared down at me. "Wouldn't it be just perfect if I fucked myself on that big dick?"

She grabbed the headboard and lowered her body, sticky lips parting for my lusty gaze. I inhaled as she neared to swipe the tip of the black protrusion through her folds, drooling at the way the phallus split her. She adjusted to its girth. Paused. Plunged, crushing my head to the pillow.

There was no time to be conflicted. She rode my mouth hard, grinding and bouncing, vocalisations dirtying by the minute. "Fuck yeah. Look at you. Obedient little slut. Such a good girl letting me fuck your face. It pleases me that Laney will soon be kissing her ex's cunt juice off your lips. Fuck, that's hot."

Her need dripped from my chin, scent everywhere. Intoxicating. I found myself longing to taste it, wishing the dildo wasn't there so my face could connect with her bush as I drove my tongue inside her.

My mind ran amok with previously unexplored scenarios. Suddenly craved the pair of them to use me. Whip me. Eat me. Fuck me until I couldn't take any more. Until I screamed for them to make me come.

All I could do was groan.

She leaned back. Cupped my pussy with one hand and curled a pair of fingers inside. Digging upwards, timed with each roll of her hips, she crushed her hand to my clit and gripped.

The orgasm that had been bubbling for what seemed an eternity threatened to spill and I gasped as she massaged my walls. I quaked and she withdrew. Spanked my hairless snatch, the echo dying away before my shriek became a frustrated, "Fuuuuck."

Sarah ground on the dick, rocking, mashing my head into the pillow. "Naughty girl. You're not coming. I am." She dug her fingers inside me and pumped twice as my hips twisted. I groaned when she pulled out and brought them to her mouth, sucking my juices. "Mmmm. Laney's in for such a treat."

Casting her gaze downward, our eyes locked. The wet fingers slipped from her mouth and grabbed a breast through her cream blouse. The other joined in, pinching, squeezing. Long and low moans spilled as she circled her hips.

With a glazed expression, eyes rolling back, she stiffened and gasped. Her nectar drizzled from around the black plastic and smeared my lips. Sweetness and musk danced. I writhed beneath her, desperate for the same release, yet suspecting she wouldn't afford me it.

Lust choked the atmosphere as she raised her hips free, trickles of arousal chasing to my eager lips stretched around the dildo's rear. Earlier, I would have claimed the foundations of my marriage were solid. Now, everything had changed. I was aching for the taste of another woman. Her ex, no less. What the hell was wrong with me?

I could blame stupidity. Or the endorphins. They flooded every crevice, intensifying when Sarah slithered down my body, leaving a trail of syrupy juices. She smudged my nipples, fucking herself with each sensitive peak before coasting south to mark my belly. Then further to rock her hips against mine.

Our scents mixed and I hissed, imagining how Laney would react. Would she be mad? Jesus, what if she was cheating? I fought back a pang of jealousy at the mental image of them fucking on a conference room table. Then doubt. What if Sarah sought leverage to get back with Laney?

Maybe not ending things when I had the chance was a mistake?

I strained at the bonds as Sarah ground our pussies together, her sticky fuzz tickling my bareness. Saliva drooled around the dildo, pulse hammering. My orgasm surfaced. She stood, maddeningly interrupting the climax, and watched me twist beneath her.

"My god, Amber, you're such a pretty slut. I've never considered a pet, but you… I could make an exception."

So wrong; so many implications. Yet despite its gravity, I buzzed at the idea, even before she dropped to her knees and ran her tongue through my slit. She eyed me from between my legs, droplets of our desire peppering her lightly freckled cheeks. I jerked with each breath, kiss and flick of her tongue to my clit. Snarled at each bite. Fuck knows what dynamic we'd unleashed but I never wanted it to end.

Reading my thoughts, she pulled her shiny mouth away and knelt up. Grabbed the flogger. "Does my pet want to come?" She snapped the fronds against my cunt and I howled, head thrashing side-to-side. She grinned. "No?"

The heat of the flogger tore through me one last time and she tossed it to thud on the bed.

Frazzled nerves blazed, release a hair away, breathing ragged. Sarah clambered off the bed and I stared in fogged disbelief as she picked up her discarded panties and slid them on.

Bending to my ear, she brushed the hair from around it and traced the rim with her tongue. "Rule one, pet. I decide when you come."

I groaned. Writhed as she paced away and paused in the doorway, taking out her phone and waving it. "Our secret?"

I'd have agreed to anything she demanded. Could do nothing but nod, turmoil raging my thrashed body, the ramifications of exploring my kink heightening with each diminishing step she took through the living room.

The click of the closing door echoed like a pistol report. Left me alone with my laboured breathing and tumultuous thoughts, stewing in our miasma. Ratcheted. Primed. The maddening wait for Laney to return and make me whole. Or Sarah.

Answerless questions swirled as the minutes ticked, endlessly elastic. I dripped throughout.

At the scratch of metal on metal in our apartment lock, my heart thumped anew.

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments