Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dollhouse

"Where do cyberpunks go for a good time?"

35
15 Comments 15
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Punked

A cascade of long blonde hair flowed across Rae's chest, obscuring the molten mouth mauling her nipples and the wandering fingertips scraping the insides of her thighs. The impromptu pinch of pearly whites launched her breasts skyward, draining the air from her lungs. Desperate, she bodily squirmed, seeking relief she knew would never come. She waited impatiently for those enchanting electric-blue eyes to emerge from the curtain of golden locks, aching to feel those silken fingers finally filling her.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Rae, again?!”

Her whole body flinched as Rae tore off the headset, greeting reality with a petrified squeal. Leila stood judgementally by the now-closing door. It slid shut with a thunk and a soft hiss of pressurising air.

Fumbling, furiously blushing under her friend's gaze, Rae tried to recover some dignity and hide her nakedness, aware of her flushed face and sweaty sheen.

“Oh c'mon, Rae. This is the fourth time this week I've caught you, you think I haven't seen your nipples before? With the way you treat them, they could glow in the dark. You'll need bionic ones if you keep it up. Just get fucking dressed, I'll be waiting in the lounge.”

Rae wanted to reply, to retort, but shame clipped her tongue. Snatching up a pair of shorts, she shivered as the material grazed her wet, swollen pussy and made a mental note to finish what she'd started. Throwing on a loose tank top that tented over her prominent, protruding nipples, she shuffled slowly into the lounge.

“Y'know, Rae,” Leila continued as she examined the untidy state of the room, “I came here to check if you wanted to go out tonight, but now...”

“Oh, no, Lei, I couldn't...” Rae began before Leila bulldozed her protestations flat.

“Now I know that you need to.” She turned to face the dishevelled, shivering girl leaning on the doorway for support. “This isn't healthy, babe, we've got to get you out of this brain dance spiral and get you some real, physical fun! Fuck those brain dances! They're not real, y'know!”

“Well, they're real for someone...” Again her voice failed, silenced with a stern stare.

“How many times, Rae?”

“Uh...” Rae blushed, looking momentarily to her toes for inspiration and finding none. In fact, they appeared to be trying to dig their way through the floor.

“How many times this week?”

“I...”

“What? Louder, Rae.”

Leila's expression shook Rae's wriggling body, but the terse tone made her cunt clench. Dominant Leila made her weak. She had to fight the urge to sink to her knees, expose her throat and beg for...

“Rae!”

“Twelve!” She yelped as if verbally spanked.

“It's Wednesday morning, Rae! Twelve times since Monday, you little slut? You know those fucking BDs rot your brain, don't you? Look at you, you're fucking twitching now!”

Leila advanced with pounding steps, the retreating Rae shrinking beneath the shadow of Leila's tall, dark frame. She couldn't bear to admit that the twitch was because Leila called her 'slut', nor that the resulting wetness was currently migrating down the inside of her thigh. Instead, she clamped her eyes shut, bit her lip and tried to breathe.

“This needs to stop, Rae.” Leila's voice had softened enough that Rae opened her eyes and met the glowing green orbs scanning her soul. A shiver rocked her as Leila stroked her bare shoulder, fingers gripping tightly. “I'm serious, babe, you need something else. Something physical. Tangible. Take your mind off all this BD bullshit and give you some real relief.”

Rae admired the sculpted cheekbones and defined jawline, imagining surrendering to the full, inviting lips she'd looked longingly upon so many times before. Leila was so close that Rae felt she could bathe in her aroma. Her lips parted and her tongue extended, tasting the air for her friend's musk and flavour.

“C'mon, you brain-dead brain dancer! Let's get you dressed and find you some real fun!” With a single, effortless bound, Leila skipped away from Rae and her growing intentions, leaping into the wardrobe and tearing through the contents.

Rae followed on unsteady feet, rubbing her eyes and licking her lips. She looked around dumbly to find Leila holding up a ripped pair of leggings and an equally ripped tube top.

“This'll do where we're going! Now... Shower, get dressed and we're outta here!”

Leila threw the clothes onto the bed and pointed directly to the shower.

“Wh-where are we going, Lei?” Rae asked, casually stepping out of her clothes and standing naked before her once more, accepting that she'd better do as instructed. Leila grinned evilly and pointed to the shower once more.

“You'll see. Now go!” Leila spanked her, squeaking, towards the shower.

***

“The Dollhouse, Leila?! Really?!” Rae whispered – albeit somewhat loudly – reading aloud the giant neon sign flickering above the door, and subtly studying the seductive neon woman posing next to it in a lewd and suggestive manner.

The gaudy entrance burned bright against the grey, lifeless backdrop of the otherwise dull building. Only the red double doors were illuminated, in an almost menacing pale red glow, reflected against the rain-soaked street. Leila's grin hadn't let up since they'd left the flat.

“Yes, so? What about it?”

“It doesn't look particularly sanitary! Plus, I don't think I like the sound of a place that calls itself 'The Dollhouse'! Isn't it a bit...?”

Leila barked a laugh. “Yes, it is and it's exactly what a little slut like you needs!” As if to reinforce her point, she spanked Rae hard through her leggings and caused her to moan, her thighs clenching together. “See? You need this. Besides, I could do with a good fucking...”

Rae's mind instantly delved into its hidden reserves of Leila fantasies to paint that mental image, but she was interrupted by another spank.

“C'mon! In we go!”

Her hand snatched forward, Rae was pulled through the double doors, leaving behind the polluted grey streets and oppressive sky, emerging into a room of black and gleaming gold décor. A large imposing reception desk glittering with a thousand golden glints took centre stage. Behind the desk there radiated a beautiful blonde, her hair cascading over her shoulders in impossible waves, with electric-blue eyes shining amongst the glittering gold.

“Welcome back to The Dollhouse, Leila, how can I help you today?”

“Oh my God, Kayden?!” Rae exclaimed, before realising what she'd said, immediately blushing and looking shamefully away.

“Oh c'mon Rae, I think you've had every BD porn there is! I'm not surprised you know Kayden. That, however, is an AI,” Leila told her, pointing to the blonde woman staring them down. “Aren't you?”

“That's correct,” Kayden answered, “This form is a popular request by patrons, so seemed fitting for reception. Perhaps you'd prefer another avatar.”

At this, the blonde faded out to be replaced by a pale red-headed girl, then a large Hispanic male and finally returning to Kayden when the girls raised their hands and protested.

“No no, Kayden is good!” Leila told the shape-shifting AI as it returned to form. “It might help keep my friend here, this is her first time.”

The AI turned its scrutinising gaze to a suddenly very self-conscious Rae. She felt as if she was being scanned or judged, somehow, by those lifeless eyes. The screen on the wall behind the reception lit up and a list began to appear. The two girls stood reading as all manner of kinks and fetishes appeared one after another.

“Domination, BDSM, lesbian, big cock, orgy, spanking, face-sitting....” The list continued before Kayden finally spoke once more.

“Welcome, Rae, to The Dollhouse. Your recent BD activity has been collected and stored on our system for future use. A welcome pack has been sent to your address with a list of introductory offers. How may we help you today?”

Rae stood, stunned, on the spot before she finally managed to cry out.

“Did she just scan me?! And... How the fuck did you....!”

“They profile your history, babe, so they know what you're into and what turns you on,” Leila explained. “It's all for your own good, don't be silly!”

“We cater directly to our client's specific interests and fetishes, to bring the most authentic and desirable experience possible,” Kayden explained while Leila giggled next to Rae, still reading her endless BD history. “Would you like to examine our list of available Dollhouse Dolls?”

“Yes!” Leila screamed, snapping Rae out of her stunned silence.

“Wait, what?” she asked as a holographic page appeared in front of them.

“Would you like to choose from 'Meat' or 'Metal'?” Kayden asked, as if it were the most natural question in the world.

“What the fuck is she...?” Rae started before Leila cut her off with a raised hand.

“Meat! I think she's a little new for metal, just yet....” Leila smirked at her friend's wide-eyed and concerned expression. “Unless you have someone with something a little special...?”

The AI hologram nodded, knowingly, and Rae swallowed a little ball of apprehension.

“Lei, what're you...” Again, she was stopped, now with a hand over her mouth. Only Leila's suffocating scent distracted her sufficiently to quell her questioning.

The page in front of them expanded with thumbnails of beautiful women in every size, shape, colour and style. Leila expertly swiped through the list, ignoring the coos and murmurs from over her shoulder. At last, she stopped.

A pale face with dark, intense eyes looked out at them, barely blinking as she turned to model her perfect profile. Jet black hair fell elegantly down one side of her face, while the other was close-shaved and short, the skin tattooed with a design like a circuit board. The image panned back and Rae's eyes were drawn across the pale figure on display, adorned with a small, dark bra and panties set clinging tightly to an impressively curvaceous figure. A text box beneath the image caught her attention. “Augments” was the heading and beneath it was a list that she never got to read, as Leila smashed the giant green 'tick' button to confirm her choice.

“You have selected Amee. Would you like to select another partner?” Kayden asked, again causing Rae a minor moment of apprehension.

“No, thank you, we'll just take Amee, please.”

It took a moment for Rae to realise what she'd heard.

“Hang on, what? 'We'?! You... You're coming, too?”

Leila grinned at her, cupping her ass as she whispered in her ear.

“I couldn't miss your first time with a Dollhouse girl for the world, could I? Not shy, are you, Rae? It's nothing I haven't seen before...”

Rae's already prominent blush turned a deep, angry shade of purple. The skin on the back of her neck tingled and her hair stood on end. The mischievous look in Leila's eyes was something she'd dreamed about for so long, but to see it now, leering at her with an insistent hand clamped around her ass cheek, Rae could feel her heartbeat pounding in her skull.

***

The gold inlay on the black carpet lit the way for every uncertain, shuffled step that carried them past each set of golden doors flanking the corridor. They certainly stuck to the décor, she thought to herself, just as Leila pushed by her and grabbed her hand.

“C'mon, Rae! I'm paying for this by the hour, I want my money's worth!”

They rushed down the hall, Rae dragged unwillingly in tow, until a door in front of them beeped, glowed and slid soundlessly open, beckoning them inside.

A round, scarlet bed dominated the space, surrounded by solid purple walls - except one translucent wall to the side, from which the room took its soft but effective lighting. A two-seater couch sat in one corner; a matching scarlet red.

Rae was about to comment when Kayden's disembodied voice filled the room.

“You will be attended to shortly. Please make yourselves as comfortable as you like while you wait. Drinks are now available. Payment will be taken from the client's account.”

A small humming motor drew their attention to a shelf rotating from the wall beside the couch, bearing two glasses and a bottle of something fizzy. Leila wasted no time in cracking open the bottle and pouring two handsome helpings, pressing one definitively into Rae's sweaty palm.

“C'mon, babe, this stuff is amazing! You won't believe how good it makes things,” Leila insisted, almost physically pouring the contents into Rae's open mouth as she guided the glass towards her lips, simultaneously draining her own and reaching for the bottle again.

The fizz had barely settled before Rae found herself hauled onto the couch, sipping from her refill and feeling a hot rush of hormones bring her skin out in goosebumps. Aiding this sensation was Leila's caressing hand tickling her fingertips over Rae's soft thighs, through the shredded holes in her leggings. Hot breath on the nape of her neck, as Leila whispered in her ear, caused Rae's tingling skin to burn.

“I told you it was good, didn't I? You can feel it, can't you? That tingle. That throb. It's like it lights your whole body on fire, isn't it? Every nerve ending is electric...”

Leila's expert touch swept effortlessly over her waist and pelvis, finding no resistance beyond a gentle shiver. The torn leggings parted with the thighs and Rae sunk into the feeling – and the comfort of the couch – willing those fingertips to find the spot she craved most of all.

A silhouette behind the translucent wall stopped their moment dead. A flick of long hair and a curvy figure was visible on the other side before a section of wall slowly raised and cast a bright, almost blinding, light upon the room and its occupants. The girls shielded their eyes, opening them only with the thud of the wall closing once more.

Amee stood – towered – over them. Her pale skin glowed ethereally in the twilight of the room, contrasted by the sleek mane of shining ebony hair pouring over her shoulder into an equally glossy black leather ensemble. A single wide diagonal shoulder strap swept into a tight-fitting tube top that stopped around her sternum and framed a clear triangle of alabaster cleavage. A matching set of leather shorts clung to her figure, with several extraneous belts and straps looping over her hips and waist to adorn the look. A pair of black knee-length boots completed the two-tone look of their beautiful companion.

LoraDelNiro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraDelNiro

She leaned to one side, her hip jutting out with a hand perched on the other. The two girls looked upon her with awe, feasting on the sight of the goddess before them. Rae's tongue stroked her lips of its own accord.

“One of you is Leila,” she intoned with a voice that immediately put all of Rae's hair follicles to attention and caused an involuntary shudder to crawl through her body and hide itself deep within the throbbing ache of her dripping sex.

Her voice was soft and sleek, but it carried an assertion and confidence that would have made Rae's knees falter had she not been reclining on the couch already.

Leila raised her hand, almost timidly. Rae blinked, confused to see her usually so assured friend wearing the same stunned, submissive expression she knew she wore too.

Ignoring Leila's hand, Amee's eyes slid, as if motorised, to fix upon Rae. She looked upon her with a strength that made her squirm, her gaze falling away from the gorgeous girl in black.

“So you must be Rae,” Amee concluded, her boots landing with soft thumps as she sauntered closer to her immobile prey.

“Yes,” Rae mumbled to the floor, clutching her glass tightly in her shivering grip.

“That's 'Yes, Mistress' to you, you little Slut,” Amee reprimanded her. “And you'll look me in the eye when you speak to me, Rae. The eye, Rae, not the cleavage.”

Rae burned with shame, unable to control the wandering of her attention to the highlighted cleavage as she raised her head. A long pale arm struck out, seized her hair and turned her head in the blink of a now-tearing eye. An involuntary whimper immediately followed a pained hiss, causing Leila to giggle next to her.

“Ah! Yes, Mistress! Sorry, Mistress!”

Amee's fingertips softly stroked her crimson cheek. Rae gazed helplessly up into the dark abyss of Amee's breathtaking beauty, feeling her whole body tingle as something alien coursed through her nerve endings. Amee's dark eyes gleamed a little as she surveyed the pitiful girl in her possession.

“Hormone implant?” Rae heard Leila asking, through the fog of need clouding her consciousness.

Amee nodded imperceptibly and glanced over, her free hand reaching out. Rae could just manage to turn her head enough to watch Amee stroke a single fingertip down the length of Leila's cheek, finishing at the corner of her lips. Leila shivered on the spot with a diminutive moan that Rae never would have expected from her, her tongue reaching for that teasing fingertip.

“Oh God that feels so good,” she whispered, flashing Amee the same plaintive need that Rae wore like a second skin. “It must feel amazing on your clit.”

Amee returned to Rae, who now felt as though she could sink into the floor. Amee regarded her as if she were a meal or a morsel to be enjoyed; a cat with a helpless mouse. That same fingertip caressed her lips and Rae felt that same muscle-racking spasm wash over her, aware of a guttural groan escaping her that she couldn't contain. Amee was inches away from her face, now, watching Rae turn to jelly. When Rae finally came to focus again, Amee spoke once more.

“Your girl wants to see how you love my touch, Slut. Shall we show her what we can do to you?”

Unable to speak, she willed her eyes to plead their silent case, paralysed by the hand in her hair. With a great effort, her lungs strained, mustering the strength to form a single coherent word that never came. Amee's kiss connected the moment her mouth opened and Rae was transported. Everything shut down. Her muscles collapsed, powerless to resist the deliciousness that overcame her, surging through her body and blinding her at once. With every brush of Amee's lips, every eager flick of her tongue and every caress of this pallid goddess, she descended deeper into her depraved despair.

It felt like awakening when at last she was released from her intoxicating high. Bleary-eyed and dazed, Rae realised she'd somehow been laid across the bed. She lay shrouded in soft sheets as the cool air kissed her nipples and her swollen labia. The warmth of two eager palms enveloped her breasts and squeezed – firm enough to force her eyes into focus.

Leila's naked frame lay across her, pawing hungrily at Rae's bare breasts, the long dark hair tickling her hypersensitive skin. She watched as Leila's lips followed her tongue to her bullet-hard nipples. White enamel stung the pink, puckered peak, wrenching a long howl of pained pleasure from the depths of her chest as her fingers clawed desperately across the scarlet sheets.

Leila's lips locked in place as her undulating hips pushed back and moved autonomously, grinding desperately against an invisible mass. She surfaced with wide, wild eyes, wailing with pleasure, her fingernails puncturing the hapless Rae. A shroud of dark hair was just visible behind Leila's round, shaking ass; white fingers clenching tight into the soft, dark cheeks. Her eyes sunk back into her skull before she collapsed into Rae's chest, quaking and mewling uncontrollably.

“She's back with us,” Amee slowly straightened from behind the shattered, prostrate Leila. “Shall we show the little slut what she's been missing, Leila?”

“Yes, Mistress,” came the feeble reply from Rae's cleavage. “Please, Mistress. She needs to learn.”

“Oh, she has so much to learn,” Amee whispered.

Peeling the tube top elegantly over her head, she shuffled her shorts to the floor. The buckles landed with a metallic clunk. Her naked body silhouetted against the translucent wall as she mounted the bed.

Amee rolled Leila's limp body to one side, discarding her, as she prowled towards Rae once more. She noted the glossy shine of those lips, fresh from her friend's still shivering sex, subconsciously sucking her own lips.

“I see, someone's excited to start,” Amee purred. “I wonder if you can handle a kiss this time.”

Rae powerlessly gaped as Amee reached out and cupped her face, her thumb smoothly stroking her cheek. Struck dumb, she simply succumbed to the warm, intoxicating oblivion of Amee's lips once more.

The kiss was sweet, delicious and inebriating. She managed to wonder for a moment which part of this flavour was Leila's. She felt her body rise and fall, writhing against her will as she clung to consciousness, desperately focussing on the wonderful softness of the lips caressing her own, the slender fingers grazing over her and pinching harshly at her flesh.

Her eyes flew open. Amee's beautiful face filled her world; a smile tightening her plump lips.

“Good!” she exclaimed. “You're still with us, there's a good little slut. Maybe you are ready for something more!”

Amee lifted herself up, dragging a beautifully pale breast over Rae's gaping lips. She held still long enough for her tongue to roll over the stiffened, swollen point, swirling around the tip. Stretching her neck, Rae managed to wrap her lips around the pink target and draw the soft tissue into her mouth with a power that took Amee by surprise and rewarded her with a soft coo of pleasure.

“Oh, you are a good girl, aren't you? Leila was right.” A mumble beside them suggested she heard this. “Well, since you like to use your lips and tongue, my little girl...”

Amee slowly straightened, the nipple popping from Rae's lips, much to her disappointment. She watched those beautiful breasts in all their flawless form float past her face. Straddling Rae's head, Amee planted her silky thighs either side of her face, letting the heavy black boots weigh down her arms.

Rae perused the pristine pussy placed before her; the engorged, dewy lips a deep, angry shade of pink. A black tattooed line crossed her hips, joining the perfectly shaven triangle of hair perched atop her clit. Rae looked up over the white mounds of Amee's breasts into those dark, spellbinding eyes.

“You know what to do, Slut,” whispered the dominant party, lowering her hips.

The scent engulfed her a moment before the contact, and it drew Rae's tongue hungrily from its shell. She reached out, desperate to meet the deliciousness descending towards her. The first touch shocked her tongue into life and a second later she was smothered in the richest, sweetest pussy she'd ever experienced. A single taste drove her wild. She found her tongue stretching, reaching, licking deep through the creases and folds of Amee's swollen lips, seeking every drop of her sweetness; at once addicted and ravenous for more.

With every touch, violent pulses of need and pleasure surged through Rae's body, but the feeling of those silken lips slipping over her face - the mere flavour of her sex - was unprecedented. Rae could live for nothing but more, nothing but the desperate desire to devour, to feast on the divinity she found herself enveloped by. She had found the Source and she drank from it, greedily. This was better than any champagne.

The stinging sensation in her scalp started slowly, but soon escalated. Her eyes clamped tight against the pain. Another tug sobered her up for just a second, breaking her concentration long enough for her lips to be torn violently away from their eager feasting. The world returned to her with a roaring in her ears as her eyes burst open and a desperate breath of air she didn't realise she needed tore into her lungs.

“Fucking damn, girl, you love that cunt!” Leila was propped up on one elbow nearby, beaming at her. “If I knew you could do that, I'd have sat on your face years ago! It's the implant, right?” Her question was directed elsewhere.

Rae looked up to Amee, still hovering above her and still clenching Rae's hair tight in both hands. She was visibly panting, her chest heaving with effort. Something in her eyes had changed. Her swagger had slipped a little. She looked at Rae with surprise, and something akin to admiration. Amee only nodded in response and Leila burst into giggles.

“What...” Rae swallowed before continuing, realising she too was panting. “What implant?”

Leila sat up and Rae couldn't keep her eyes from wandering over the gorgeous naked girl before her, feeling a sudden urge to pounce on her best friend and ravage every inch of her, too.

“Damn, she's giving me that look, now...” Leila giggled, shuffling slightly out of Rae's reach. “Amee's got a hormone implant, it basically means she secretes a sex hormone. That champagne we had? It's laced with it. Except I'm guessing it comes out of Amee's bodily fluids, am I right?”

Amee nodded, sitting back on her haunches. Her eyes never left Rae, but she began to stroke down her body once more. The backs of her fingers brushed over her breasts and wandered down to tease her thighs. Watching her, Rae became hyper-aware of the relentlessly throbbing ache from her dribbling pussy.

“It's why you collapsed when I kissed you. Your first time is always a shock, but you recovered well. You are a natural-born slut.” Amee grinned at her for the first time, her face lighting up with a beauty that took Rae's laboured breath.

“And a natural-born pussy eater, too, it seems!” Leila giggled. “I think I might have to have a go on that tongue, babe...”

“Maybe later,” Amee murmured, as she crawled between Rae's splayed limbs. “I think I owe our talented little slut a favour in return for that incredible performance, first.”

Rae couldn't tear her eyes away from the pale beauty nuzzling her and spreading her sensually apart, but she was aware of their audience opening her own legs in sympathy, a quivering hand sliding between them. Together, they watched Amee's talented tongue work its way closer and closer to its target.

“Fuck!” Rae screamed at the first electrifying lick, from her tight, unsuspecting ass to the tip of her throbbing clit.

Her hips jolted, her ass jumping from the bed and slamming down with a shudder as she felt her pussy clench and drip uncontrollably over the tongue now burrowing inside her.

“What the fuck is... That!” The last word drew out until her lungs gave out as Amee's lips mercilessly clamped around the pulsating clit, her tongue attacking the swollen, tender tip within her mouth.

Rae thrashed beneath her, clutching anything she could reach, grabbing handfuls of the sheets and pulling uselessly at the body of black hair spread across her pelvis. None of it halted the onslaught. Nothing stopped the tongue from sliding deep inside her, drawing wails of pleasure from her very core. The lips never ceased their kissing, nibbling, sucking, and teasing of every available fold, all while that irresistible energy burned through her nervous system.

Rae caught the sound of Leila's moans next to her, her head lolling limply over to see Leila's awestruck stare as she admired Amee's ravaging assault. She strummed her clit while two fingers pounded senselessly inside her. Their eyes met for a moment and Rae saw her friend's agonised pleasure, just a moment before the world went black, her body became weightless and her lungs collapsed with a single explosion of air.

“Rae! Rae!” A hand struck her cheek. “Rae, c'mon! Look!”

She moaned at the slap, whimpering as she unwillingly opened her eyes yet again. Leila's beaming face welcomed her, but another voice took her attention.

“Look at me, Rae.”

She looked down to find Amee kneeling between her thighs, her body glistening in the half-light.

“She's got a really nice surprise for you, babe,” Leila told her.

Rae blinked with confusion as Amee's pelvic tattoo shifted, mechanically. Two bionic panels parted and just a moment later, Rae found the pristine pussy she'd so happily enjoyed replaced with a very real and meaty-looking cock, bouncing hard before her eyes.

“It's an augment!” Leila squeed. “It's a bionic cock, babe! Do you know how long I've wanted a bionic cock?!”

Both girls turned to watch Amee's strong hands split Rae's tender thighs wide open, properly exposing her pink, sensitive pussy. She shuffled forward, an evil grin painted across her face, and laid the full heavy length of that solid cock across Rae's pelvis, obscuring her navel with the tip.

“Let's see just how much this little Slut can really handle,” she growled.

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments