Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Callahan, ch. 14

"Emma King knew how to win. Until Miss Callahan arrived."

22
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Chapter 14

It’s dark by the time I get to Lauren’s apartment and it’s hard to see much detail other than that the building seems fairly new or it was at least recently renovated. It’s not the luxury high rise I expected her to live in and the building’s lobby is actually kind of quaint. It has a historical hotel feel to it, even though everything is clearly new.

As I’m waiting for the elevator to take me to Lauren’s apartment on the 10th floor, I feel my phone buzz.

"Just come in when you're here. The door is unlocked," Lauren texts.

All at once, my body erupts in a mix of nerves, excitement, and arousal. I might have been able to convince myself as I was getting ready earlier that this wasn’t as nerve-wracking since I know Lauren now, but that’s harder now that I’m here. Something about her text drips with a sexual magnetism and my body is responding in kind.

Once I reach her door, I take a few steadying breaths before I walk into the apartment, griping the bottle of wine I brought probably more tightly than I need to. It’s just dawning on me now that I’ve never been to an Executive Vice President’s home before and as the thought crosses my mind, I have to remind myself that she’s not just an EVP, she’s my girlfriend.

I give myself an internal shake and walk into the apartment. But when I come in, Lauren isn’t in sight and all I can see is a long, dark hallway leading to the rest of the apartment. I can see some light flickering at the end so I slowly head to that.

The room I walk into is almost empty, but I can see the potential. With high ceilings and an open floor plan, everything about the apartment’s fixtures looks new and expensive. The only furniture I can see is a small table in the middle of the room that has a candle and flower on it.

The light is off and the only thing illuminating the room are candles placed all around the wall. There is also a modern gas fireplace against one wall that is set to low. The scene is so romantic that I feel speechless as I turn around the room and take it all in.

“Come out here, Ems,” I hear a voice call from the doors on the other side of the room.

I was so distracted by the candles and table when I first came into the room, that I didn’t even notice the two large glass doors lining the far wall. But as I open them wider and move out onto the balcony, my breath catches and for the first time, it’s not even because of Lauren’s presence.

I knew we were close to the water based on the beach signs I saw around the front of the building, but it’s not until I came out to the balcony that I can see just how close we are. Lauren’s apartment building is resting on a large rock structure that extends into the ocean and I’m looking directly out and down at Puget Sound. It’s dark so I can’t make out much of the water’s detail, but the view is magnificent, nonetheless.

“It’s so beautiful,” I say quietly as I look out at the dark water and city lights around us.

There are areas of Seattle that are just as loud as any big city with car horns and sirens going at all hours. But Ballard feels like a little haven away from all that and I can see why Lauren chose it. The quiet of the night almost makes it feel like we’re in some small, coastal town instead of a sprawling metropolitan.

“When it’s sunny out, you can see the Olympic Mountains as well. That was the main selling point for me. I love the water, but the mountains are my favorite part,” Lauren says as she comes up close to me near the rail.

Her sudden proximity to my body is all I need to tear my eyes away from the dark view. When I look at her face, I’m reminded that there’s more than one amazing view on this balcony. In fact, Lauren’s bright green eyes are fast becoming my favorite view.

She’s changed her top to a tight, gray tank top, but she still has on the same black leggings from before that hug her body so perfectly. At this moment I’ve decided that casual Lauren is my favorite Lauren. As I move my gaze up her body, my eyes land on the black hairband around her wrist and my pussy gives an involuntary pulse at the sight. I know exactly what that hairband is for.

“Are you going to keep staring or do I get a kiss hello?” she asks in a voice that’s already dripping in sexy authority.

She’s so close that I can smell her familiar perfume and even though I just showered to wash away our last round of sex, I desperately want that perfume on my body again. I lean in, instead of answer, and place a soft kiss on her lips. With one hand still holding my wine bottle, it’s hard to deepen it though and we both pull back after a moment.

Our faces are still inches apart and I can see her slide her tongue sensually across her lips as if she is savoring our kiss hello. The bright green I just saw in her eyes has darkened to match the night and I can tell we may not get to dinner for a while.

“Hi,” I say quietly, not moving my body away from hers, relishing in the closeness.

“Hi,” she replies in the same quiet tone. “Thank you for the wine,” she adds and I can feel her hand come up to take it out of my hand. “I’ll put this in the kitchen. I have a bottle on ice ready for us. I’ll get you a glass.”

Lauren doesn’t wait for my response before she takes the bottle I brought through the doors with her and to wherever the kitchen is. I’d ask for a tour, but I’d rather not break whatever sexual tension we have building right now.

Lauren is quickly back with two glasses of champagne. From the moment she comes back onto the balcony her eyes are trained on me and I can’t look away from their intensity. She raises her glass toward mine and I lightly tap my own against it.

“To us,” she says, taking a sip with her eyes still on me.

I maintain her gaze until the bubbly hits my tongue, but then have to close my eyes to savor the amazing taste that hits my taste buds. “Oh my god, that’s good champagne,” I say.

“I’m glad you like it,” she says with a confident smile as if she knows just how good her selection is.

“This whole place is amazing,” I say looking out at the water again.

When Lauren moves closer to the rail and leans against it, looking out at the city lights ahead, I follow her lead, making sure our bodies are pressed against each other in the process.

“Views like this are one of the main reasons I wanted to move to the Seattle office. I didn’t grow up around mountains or water and every time I came here it just felt majestic,” she says as we look out.

“What were the other reasons?” I ask.

“I wish I could be romantic and say you were, but I made my choice long before I met you. The west coast has the best growth trajectory for Altitude in the entire country. My specialty is in the tech space, so it just made sense to go where the money was.”

“That was the least romantic response I’ve ever heard,” I reply sarcastically.

“And then I found out who was behind the surge in west coast growth. And now she’s my girlfriend. So indirectly, it was always you,” she adds smoothly.

“Wow. You really turned that one around,” I say with a laugh.

“And don’t forget the candles,” she says, pointing back into the apartment.

“The candles were a nice touch,” I say, turning so my side is against the rail and I can see her face better.

She turns her body as well and brings a hand up so she can lightly play with the ends of my hair. As she does, I can see the small smile on her face fall slightly.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t go out tonight like a real couple,” she says in a serious tone.

“That’s not your fault,” I reply, taking her hand into my own. “Hopefully after the pitch is done, we can.”

Her expression grows even more serious. “We’ll still need to figure out how to navigate this with Altitude.”

“But not tonight. Tonight, we can just have a date, right?”

Deep down, I know Lauren is right and it’s not just the Ellison pitch that is an obstacle for us. Lauren is directly responsible for my career growth and the fact that we’re fucking won’t be taken lightly by HR. But after the emotional conversation with Jackie today, I just want to forget about all that and just enjoy being with this woman.

“Yes, we can. And I’ve already failed because I haven’t told you yet how beautiful you look tonight.”

Lauren is so confident and sure of everything she says that to anyone else, her smooth compliments might seem disingenuous. But as I’ve gotten to know her, I’ve come to recognize the tenderness in her eyes when she looks at me. And this feels like the most genuine connection I’ve ever had.

“That’s just because you love pink so much,” I say back as innocently as I can.

Lauren quirks her eyebrow at my comment and doesn’t say anything for a moment as she seems to process what I said.

“Ems. Did you wear pink to sass me?”

“No, miss,” I reply in a quiet voice, casting my eyes downward.

Lauren gently grabs my chin and pushes my face up so we’re forced to make eye contact. Her eyes are shining with arousal and my body feels like it’s getting warmer as I watch her transition from Lauren to Miss Callahan.

“Don’t lie to me. Did you wear that color to get a reaction out of me?”

“Yes, Miss Callahan. It was to tease you.”

“Are you hungry?” she asks.

“Not for food, miss,” I reply back in a voice that suddenly sounds breathy.

She holds my chin for a beat longer before she drops her hand. She takes the glass out of my own and moves to the doors leading back into the apartment.

“Follow me,” she says and walks to the table inside the room so she can set the two glasses on it.

She quickly blows out the candle on the table and goes around the room blowing out some of the others. When she comes back to my side, she gives me a smile that looks more predatory than sweet.

“On your knees,” she says in a low, stern voice that I don’t dare to disobey.

But once I’m on my knees, Lauren moves past me to the other side of the room. She turns as she reaches the doorway and gives me a challenging look.

“Do we need to work on your listening, darling? I said follow me.”

Her meaning sinks in and the instant throb I feel in my pussy is juxtaposed against the tentativeness I feel at complying. Being spanked is one thing, but crawling on the floor, following at her heels, feels like the height of submission. But I can’t tell if I’m tentative because I’m uncomfortable or if I’m just surprised by how much it actually turns me on.

“Ems,” she says softly from the doorway. “You can use your safe word at any time and I won’t be upset.”

Her words cement what I already know— I want to crawl on the floor for her. I want to submit to this woman however she asks me to. I look into her warm eyes and give her a small smile so she knows that I’m in this before I slowly crawl over to her feet.

Lauren doesn’t say anything and turns so she’s heading into a bright, open kitchen. She doesn’t stop in there or say anything about it and just walks through another doorway and down the next hall.

I’m trying my best to keep up the pace while also not stumbling around on my knees, but Lauren’s apartment is so much bigger than it seems at first glance. As we head to the last door down the hall, we pass two other doors, which I’m guessing are an additional room and bathroom.

Lauren doesn’t wait for me as she opens the door and moves into the room. When I finally come in on my knees, she’s standing by a large bed. My attention is distracted from the woman in front of me for a moment as I look around the fully furnished room, which is a stark contrast to the rest of the empty apartment.

“The bedroom is important. I prioritized getting it ready. I wasn’t very well going to fuck you on a mattress on the floor” she says to me.

Apparently, she’s able to read my thoughts now or maybe my surprised expression was just that obvious as I looked around the room from my knees. I want to look around more to see how Lauren decorated her room, but with her domineering pose standing over me, I simply move my gaze up to meet her own.

“In position. Do you remember it?” she asks.

I simply nod and crawl to the foot of the bed so I’m right at her feet. Lauren removes the hairband from her wrist and hands it to me.

“I’ll be back. Don’t move out of position.”

She moves to the other side of the room and disappears behind a door which I assume leads to a bathroom. I don’t waste any time taking my clothes off, carefully folding them, and putting them on a vanity near the far wall. I have to smile as I do it— I can imagine Lauren doing her makeup and spraying her perfume at her vanity like she’s some movie star from the 1940s.

Once I’m back at the foot of the bed, I quickly put my hair up and my hands behind my back and wait for Lauren to come back. What was probably only five minutes feels like an hour, but any impatience I feel is worth it when I see Lauren come back into the room.

Her outfit is similar to the one she had on last night. She has what looks to be the same or similar black leather pants, but this time, her leather bra is a deep crimson. Her hair is up in a high ponytail, extenuating the perfect angles of her face and her lips are painted the same color as her bra. She looks dangerously sexy.

Her entire pose is commanding, made more so by the riding crop hanging loosely at her side. Seeing her holding the crop gives me an instant rush and without any underwear on, I can already feel some wetness begin to seep out onto my inner thighs. I’m so distracted by the sight of the crop that I almost miss that she’s holding some kind of black cloth in her other hand.

I stay quiet in my position as she moves towards me in a torturously slow strut.

“Tonight isn’t the first time you’ve been blatantly sassy to me. We need to deal with that. What do you think I should do?”

“Punish me, miss,” I reply back and my voice is so husky that I can’t even hide how much the idea of her punishing me turns me on.

“How?” she asks.

“With your riding crop, please, miss.”

“The riding crop that almost brought you to an orgasm before I even touched you last night? This one?” she asks as she puts the tip of the crop under my chin and moves my face up so I’m looking at her.

“Yes, miss.”

“That doesn’t exactly seem like punishment, does it?”

As much as I want her to use the crop on me again, I find this foreplay of submission even hotter and at this point, she can punish me however she wants to.

“Maybe if you hit me harder, miss,” I reply, which elicits a low laugh from the other woman.

“My naughty girl likes to be spanked. I’ll tell you what, let’s make a compromise. Get on all fours, darling.”

It doesn’t take much for me to put my hands on the floor, but I move away from the foot of the bed a bit so we have more room for whatever Lauren has planned. She’s suddenly at my side and puts her hand gently on the back of my head so she can stroke the hairs of my ponytail.

“I’m going to use the riding crop on you for your punishment—"

“Thank you miss,” I pant out in my sudden excitement, not meaning to cut her off.

Lauren pulls on my ponytail and I feel a flash of pain on my scalp, but somehow even that sensation seems to roll down my body and straight to my pussy.

“Manners, Ems. I wasn’t finished,” she says sternly. “I’m going to use my riding crop, but you will be blindfolded. I don’t want you to be able to anticipate when the hits will come. Understand?”

“Yes, miss,” I say instead of just nod, knowing how sexy Lauren finds verbal consent.

I can feel my arms shaking slightly, but not from being tired— my whole body is shaking from the anticipation and arousal of losing my sense of sight. Lauren fits a small blindfold over my eyes but doesn’t seem to have to tie anything since there’s an elastic band. This face mask fits the curves of my face perfectly and is clearly meant for this purpose.

At once, the loss of my sight causes another rush of wetness to gush from my pussy and I have to bite the inside of my mouth so I don’t embarrassingly moan before she even touches me.

KimBillis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBillis

“Tell me how many smacks that sweet ass deserves, baby,” she commands from behind me.

She must be standing still because all I can hear is her voice, but it doesn’t give me any real indication of how close she is to me or where she’s standing and the lack of awareness only heightens my excitement.

“Four, miss. Two for each time I was sassy,” I reply.

“Very good, darling. How very even of you,” she says and her mocking tone does nothing to temper my growing arousal. “Count them as I hit and take a deep breath in between each.”

“Yes, miss.”

I’m expecting to feel the first hit, but instead, I feel the tip of the riding crop graze slowly down my body, starting at my neck and moving down my spine to the top of my ass. She repeats the movement again before bringing the crop off. But she still doesn’t bring it down on my ass.

By now I can hear my own breathing coming out in pants and I can’t believe how turned on I can be just waiting here, blindfolded on my knees. I have a feeling she’s enjoying the sight of me panting and waiting for her and I wish I knew what she was doing behind me.

After what feels like another full minute, she brings the riding crop down on my right ass cheek harder than she used it last night and much harder than she spanks with her hand.

“One,” I cry out as the sting from the crop sets in.

For the second hit, she doesn’t wait and brings the crop down on the same spot with the same intensity as before.

“Two,” I say in a much more strangled voice than before.

“Breathe,” she says.

The pain from the crop is mixing with my own arousal and this may be the first time I ever come without someone touching my pussy first. I feel Lauren’s hand pulling back on my ponytail again as she puts her mouth close to my ear.

“You are so good at taking my crop, baby. It really fucking turns me on. I want you to feel this on Monday as you’re sitting at your desk attempting to work. Do you want to feel me?” she asks as she laps her tongue around the lobe of my ear, eliciting a low moan from the back of my throat.

“Yes, miss. Please, keep going. I want to feel you long after this.”

“Then I’m not going to switch cheeks. You get all four hits on the same spot. So much for being even. Are you ready, baby?”

“Yes, Miss Callahan. Please. I’m yours.”

Lauren’s grip suddenly loosens on my ponytail and she seems to pause for a moment, but it’s hard to tell without being able to see her. All I know is that she’s perfectly still above me.

“Say it again,” she says in a whisper next to my ear.

“I’m yours.”

Lauren let’s go of my ponytail and gently kisses my cheek, which feels so intimate that I’m almost taken out of our dynamic for a moment. But Lauren doesn’t let me as she quickly moves off my body and stands behind me again.

She doesn’t make me wait long for the next hit and I cry out as she makes contact, the crop harshly stinging the two marks already left on my ass.

“Three,” I pant out finally as I catch my breath.

“Are you ready for the last one, baby?”

“Yes, miss. Please, miss.”

“And you will try to be a good girl next time? You won’t sass your mistress so casually?”

“I’ll be a good girl, miss,” I say, but I don’t even know if she can understand me with my words coming out in between breathy moans.

Lauren doesn’t say anything else and I finally feel the last blow to my right ass cheek. She hits harder than she ever has and I have to fall down on my elbows from the impact.

“Four,” I cry out right as my elbows hit the floor.

My breathing is so heavy that I don’t even hear Lauren come up beside me. But I feel her fingers take the blindfold off my face and pull me up from the floor.

“Get on your stomach on the bed, darling,” she says quietly to me.

I do as she says and push my face into the pillow and close my eyes. My ass is stinging, but it’s not even as painful as the now constant throb of my pussy that’s screaming for release.

I squint one eye open when Lauren comes back to the bed, but open both fully when I see that she’s removed her own clothes and is standing beside the bed completely naked. I lift my head off the pillow so I can get a full look at her body.

“I don’t think I’ll ever tire of how you look at me,” she says with a small laugh at my leering gaze.

“You’re gorgeous, miss,” I say back.

“Thank you, baby,” she says as she moves onto the bed beside me. “And I know you probably need to come. But first I want to take care of your pretty ass,” she says as she holds up a small bottle of lotion.

I close my eyes and sigh as Lauren gently pushes into my ass with the lotion on her fingers. The sensation stings, but it also provides some relief and I’m again taken by Lauren’s thoughtfulness.

“Turn onto your back for me, Ems,” she says as she puts the cap back on the lotion and moves the bottle to the bedside table.

Once I’m on my back, Lauren moves her body so she’s on top of me and most of her weight is pushing me into the mattress. She takes one of my hands in each of hers and raises them above my head.

“Do not move these, baby. I don’t think your ass can take being punished twice in one night.”

“Yes, miss,” I reply in a quiet voice. I have absolutely no intention of moving my hands.

She leans her face down and takes my mouth in a kiss that only takes me further to the edge. I can’t help how eagerly I respond and know that it’s sloppy, but I just want her tongue everywhere. She seems to understand and dips in further so the length of our tongues are moving against each other.

And not even Lauren can control her response to this kiss. I can feel her own moan vibrate through my mouth as she pushes down harder on my hands. Her nipples are hard and I can feel them pushing into my own chest.

Similar to this afternoon, I lose track of how long we’re kissing, but my mouth feels raw by the time she releases me. I watch her move off my body and down to the end of the bed. She may still be in control of her movements, but I can also see a heavy rise and fall to her chest.

She picks up a tube of lipstick that she must have placed on the end of the bed at some point and reapplies it to her lips, not breaking eye contact with me as she does it. I can feel and hear my own heavy breathing as I look up at the sexy sight of her bright lips.

“We’re too old for hickeys, but I want to mark you,” she says.

She leans down and presses her crimson lips onto the top of my left foot before pressing another one on my ankle. She brings her head up to look at her own work and gives a small smile. She then brings her lips down on two areas of my calf before grabbing the lipstick and reapplying.

She repeats the motion on my other foot and leg and when I look down, I can see the red coating my legs. The deliberate pace she’s taking, kissing her way up my body is torture but I also can’t get enough of the site of her red mouth kissing every inch of my body.

When I feel my body twitch at the sensation of her lips on my knee, she looks up and smiles. “Don’t worry, baby. These lips will reach your pussy too. Patience.”

“I love seeing your lips on me, miss,” I reply, wanting Lauren to know how much I’m enjoying this even if it’s slightly painful down low.

I can see her smile as she presses kisses up my left thigh. She reapplies more lipstick as she brings her mouth down to repeat the motion on my other thigh. When she brings her face up to kiss my pelvis, she lightly hits my wet folds with her nose and I can hear her inhale.

“You smell so good. I can’t wait to taste you,” she says.

At this point, I can only moan back and try to keep my body from writhing underneath her. She brings her body up so she’s straddling my thighs and reapplies more lipstick as she looks down at me. With another smile, she slowly brings her mouth down on my tit and swirls her tongue around my nipple.

“Fuck, that feels so good. More, miss please,” I cry out.

She licks her way over to my other nipple and repeats the gesture, swirling her tongue around my nipple before bringing it fully into her mouth to suck. When I look down, I can see a mess of red on my tits and my pussy tightens at the sight.

The more Lauren devours my tits, the more turned on she seems to become, and by the time she’s moving her red mouth up my neck, I can hear and feel her own ragged breaths coming out.

“I need to taste you,” she whispers against my neck as she ungracefully kisses and licks at a fast pace.

“Yes, miss. Please, please, please,” I beg.

Lauren brings her body off of mine and moves so she’s further down the bed. She pushes my legs apart, shifts her body in between them, and looks down at me. Her breathing is still coming out unevenly and I can see a faint redness across her tanned cheeks.

“Now you look like mine,” she says as she looks down on the red marks across my body.

My eyes follow her roaming gaze and the sight is beyond hot. Some of the marks are clear kisses, but many of them have just smeared into one red mark. I could have never imagined something like that being so sensual and I almost wish she hadn’t stopped covering me.

“I am yours,” I say quietly up to her.

She moves her gaze to mine and she gives me a warm look but doesn’t respond again. Instead, she lowers her body onto the mattress and puts her hands under my ass, lifting me up as she does it.

This time, there’s no waiting involved and Lauren dives her tongue straight into my opening. We both moan at the same time and I can feel the sensation roll through my pussy as she pushes her tongue in and out.

I grab onto the pillow above me to remind myself not to put my hands in Lauren’s hair and I’m so distracted by the effort that I’m caught off guard when she swipes her tongue all the way up my length and settles on my clit.

“Fuck! Miss, yes. Don’t stop. Right there, please,” I pant out through my moaning.

I’ve been feeling an orgasm building since she began kissing up my body and I’m honestly surprised I’ve even lasted this long. But as she continues the tight circles she’s making around my clit, I know I won’t last much longer.

“I’m so close, miss. May I please come?”

I regret my words instantly when I feel her mouth stop its movements.

“Not yet,” she says as she moves her way up my body and puts two fingers in front of my mouth.

I keep my hands above my head and quickly swirl my tongue around her fingers, giving her the lubrication she wants, but definitely doesn’t need. I’m so wet, she will have no trouble sliding inside me. And she doesn’t. As soon as her fingers are in, she moves her mouth back to my clit so she can continue her pace.

“Come for me,” she demands after three more long pumps of her fingers inside me, and as if on cue, I can feel my walls tightening around her.

“I’m coming, miss. I’m coming,” I cry out as I feel my orgasm hit.

I know I’m shouting other things, but I have no awareness as my body clings to the sensation of such an intense climax.

Lauren removes her mouth from my clit but doesn’t take her fingers out. She seems to be slowing her thrusts to help bring me down until I feel her fingers press in harder again. My body responds in a second and I’m instantly aware of another orgasm bubbling close to the surface.

“Come for me again, darling. I know you have another. Come for me,” she says in the same commanding tone as before.

She brings her body up so she can push deeper inside my pussy and as she brings her fingers out, I can feel her fill me more in the next thrust with a third finger added.

Lauren’s whole body is now covering my own and I can feel her hot breath against my neck as she uses her body weight to fuck me harder. It only takes a few more pumps of her hand before I feel myself coming again. Before I can cry out to tell her, I feel her mouth on top of mine and she swallows my cry in a searing kiss.

But the kiss doesn’t last long. Before I can process her fast movements, Lauren is straddling my stomach and now I can feel just how wet all this has made her. She’s sliding against my skin she’s so wet.

“Give me your right hand and point three fingers up,” she husks out and I can tell that Lauren is not going to prolong her own experience like she did my own. “Like this.”

She takes my hand and places it on my stomach with my fingers pointing up. I don’t dare move my other hand until she tells me to and keep it firmly above my head.

“Now stay still.”

Lauren brings her body over my fingers and slowly pushes her pussy down onto them. She’s so wet that they slide right into her opening and I do everything I can to keep them straight for her.

“Play with my tits,” she says as she brings her body up and down on my fingers.

I take the hand that’s not inside of her and put two fingers into my mouth so I can get them wet. She seems to enjoy that move because she squints her eyes slightly and I can hear a slight intake of breath.

When I put my wet hand on her nipple, Lauren closes her eyes and lets out a long, low moan.

“Mmm. Good girl. Your fingers feel so good. I’m so close already, baby,” she says with her eyes still closed. “You have permission to pull my nipples. Hard.”

As I pinch her left nipple and pull, she leans forward so she can put one hand against the headboard, pushing her body up and down on my fingers harder and harder. Her moans are getting louder and I can feel the walls around my fingers starting to tighten with each pump.

I pinch her other nipple and pull it right as she lets out a sound that is clearly an orgasm. “I’m—” she starts to say but loses her voice on a sexy groan instead.

I keep my hand where it is as she slows her movements. Once she’s steady, she pushes off me so that my fingers are released, but she’s still straddling my lap. She looks down at me with disheveled hair and a glassy look to her eyes.

“Clean them,” she says quietly.

I don’t break eye contact as I slowly lick her juices off each one of my three wet fingers. I close my eyes as I do it, relishing the taste of her and if I wasn’t so exhausted by now, I may have even asked her if I could have more than just this taste. And by the dark look she’s giving me as I do it, I have a feeling she might even say yes.

But she simply motions for me to move so she can pull down the sheets and crawl into the bed so we’re lying next to each other. I turn my body so we’re facing each other and she lifts her hand around the back of my head so she can take out the tie holding my hair. I know Lauren loves to be able to play with the ends of my hair after sex. Or any time, really.

We’re suddenly interrupted by my stomach grumbling and we both look at each other with a smile at the sound.

“Aw, my poor baby. I’ve been starving you,” she says as she traces her finger over my lips.

“Not quite,” I reply and gently nibble on the end of her finger.

“I was going to order us sushi once you got here, but then you wore pink. I don’t think they’re open anymore. So, let’s order something else and eat in bed. My little lipstick trick ruined these sheets anyway.”

“You don’t seem like the eat in bed type.”

“Normally I’m not. But you look so cute, I couldn’t dream of moving you.”

I prop myself up so I can rest my head on my hand and give her a suggestive quirk to my eyebrow. “So, we eat and then round two?”

“What kind of monster have I created?” she asks with a laugh.

“I don’t think you can call your girlfriend a monster. That’s against the girlfriend rules,” I reply with a fake pout.

“Please send me the handbook so I know all the rules. I do love rules,” she says in a sultry voice.

I let out a quick laugh as she reaches over for her phone on the nightstand.

“Let’s see what’s open,” she says as she appears to scroll through an app. “I think pizza might be our best bet. Any preference?”

“I’ll eat anything.”

She’s quiet for a moment as she presses some keys on her phone. “Done,” she finally says, putting her phone back against her bedside table. “We have thirty minutes before it gets here. What would you like to do?”

She laughs when she sees my quirked eyebrow again. “Your monster is hungry,” I say in a low voice. “Anything I can have before the food gets here?”

Lauren slides her body down the bed so she’s flush against me.

“You can have me,”’ she says as she takes my mouth in another passionate kiss.

Knowing how little time we have before the pizza arrives, I kiss her back with as much emotion as I can put into it. Even if it is a quickie, I’m determined to make Miss Callahan come again.

Published 
Written by ShiaWoods
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments