Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Callahan, Ch. 12

"Emma King knew how to win. Until Miss Callahan arrived."

17
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Chapter 12

I’m just putting on a comfortable pair of shorts and a tank top when I hear the knock on my front door. I didn’t change my panties, knowing Lauren would probably steal those for whatever collection of mine she has.

I take a deep breath before pulling open the door. I’m tired from the emotional conversation with Jackie, which went way worse than I thought it would, but I can’t help how excited I am to see Lauren again. While my mind may have been occupied for the last hour, my body has not forgotten the thrill from the vibrator experience.

I open the door to see Lauren standing there in a long black coat that goes down to her ankles. I can see an incredibly tall pair of stilettos sticking out from the coat and in her hands is a black duffle bag. But what makes my heart rate quicken is the dark, authoritative look she’s giving me. I don’t’ need to be told that this isn’t Lauren anymore, this is Miss Callahan.

“As nice as this hallway is, you could also show me the rest of the apartment,” she says and pushes her way past me without an invitation.

I embarrassingly follow her into the living room as she walks through the apartment like she’s been there before.

“Can I take your coat?” I ask her.

She turns suddenly on the spot and gives me a pointed look.

“Miss?” I add quickly.

“Better,” she says with a quirked eyebrow.

She slowly moves her hands up her long coat and begins unbuttoning it, top to bottom. As it slides off her shoulders at a painstakingly slow pace, I can finally see what’s under the coat.

I feel like I stop breathing as I look at Lauren standing there in a pair of leather pants that are so tight, they look as if they were painted onto her body. On top, she’s only wearing a bra that looks like soft leather with three metal snaps on the front of it.

“I love the way you look at me,” she says in a low voice as she brings me her coat.

“You are really hot, miss,” I say back as I take the offered coat.

At that, she gives a low chuckle. “Eloquent as ever, darling. Go put that away.”

“Would you like a tour, miss?” I ask when I come back into the room from the hallway closet.

“Maybe later. For now, take me to your bedroom.”

I’m glad I had a few moments when I got home from the bar to straighten up my room. I didn’t know we would end up here when I left for work this morning and my usual mountain of discarded clothing options were all over.

When we get to the bedroom, Lauren puts her duffle bag down by the door and then goes to grab a pillow from the head of the bed. She places the pillow on the ground by the foot of the bed.

I notice that Lauren doesn’t even bother to give my room an appraisal, the way most women would upon entering a lover’s room for the first time. Lauren is on a mission tonight and I’m just happy to be the target of it.

“Take your clothes off and get on your knees.”

“Yes, miss,” I say as I quickly take off my shorts, panties, and tank top, fold them, and put them on my dresser on the other side of the room.

When I get down on my knees, Lauren doesn’t say anything. She simply moves over to me and begins to gently pull my hair into a ponytail again. I close my eyes as the feeling of her fingers in my hair sends goosebumps down my spine.

Once she’s done, she moves her fingers gently down my face and puts both hands on my shoulders.

“When we’re in a play session, this is how I want you to begin each time. Clothes off, hair up, on your knees, and hands behind your back. Understand?”

“Yes, miss,” I say back.

She leans down and slides her tongue into my ear before moving to nibble on the lobe. The sudden feel of her hot tongue against me elicits an instant moan from the back of my throat.

“Do we need to review our rules or do you remember them?” she asks and I can feel her mouth against me.

“I remember them,” I whisper back with my eyes closed. All I want is to feel her tongue lap at my ear again.

“Say your safe word out loud,” she says as she comes back around to my front.

“Gaston, miss,” I say, looking up at her.

Her serious expression is broken for a moment and I can see the edge of her mouth lift slightly in a smile.

“Good girl,” she says as her face resumes its serious expression.

From this angle, Lauren looks so powerful and sexy. Her outfit isn’t what I imagine a stereotypical dom wearing, but of course, most of my knowledge comes from bad TV and movies. Lauren’s outfit is simple but makes her look like the epitome of control and sex.

I can hear her move over to her bag, but I can’t see what she brings out of it. When she comes back around to me, she’s holding a riding crop. I’ve never used one, but I’m also not too sheltered to recognize what it is.

“Do you know what this is?” she asks.

“A crop, miss,” I say back.

“Good,” she says as she brings the tip of the crop slowly down my arm and then moves it to the other arm to repeat the motion. “We need to discuss what happened at the bar when you left for water. Tell me.”

I close my eyes and let out an involuntary moan as she moves the crop down my front. She starts at my neck and then slowly brings the tip down my torso, careful not to let it touch either tit. Once she reaches my pelvis, she stops and presses the tip more firmly into me.

“Or maybe, you enjoy this too much,” she says as she takes the crop completely off my body and takes a step back.

She extends her arm so she can move the tip of the crop under my chin and gently lifts it so I’m forced to make eye contact with her.

“I forgot that my sweet girl isn’t good with distractions. Now tell me. What happened at the bar?”

“I went to get a glass of water,” I say in a whisper. “As I was finishing it, the vibrator came back on. I sat back down on the stool and came right there. At the bar.”

“And what were you thinking about as you came?” she asked, not moving the crop from my chin.

“You, miss.”

“Get on the bed,” she says, moving the crop from my face. “On your back. Hands above your head.”

I don’t waste any time doing what she asks. As I lay there with my hands above my head, she unbuttons her pants and slowly begins to remove them. And I don’t know how she’s able to take off pants like that so gracefully, but she is. She quietly folds them and places them on my dresser.

She leaves the leather bra on and when I look down at her panties, I can see a ring around the crotch. It takes me a moment to realize that her underwear is actually just a black harness in pantie form.

She moves closer to the bed slowly. The crop is hanging from her hand and I’m craving the feeling of its soft leather on my body again.

“I want to make something very clear,” she says. “This crop isn’t a form of punishment. It can hurt a bit, but knowing how much you enjoy impact play, I think you’ll find the sensation enjoyable. Tonight, I’ll use this to get you ready for me.”

She comes to the bed and presses the tip of the crop into my left thigh as she leans above me.

“But if you move those hands in any way, you will be punished,” she says darkly. “Understand?”

When all I do is nod, she quickly pulls the crop off me and brings it back down on my inner thigh with a loud smack.

And fuck. If I thought a basic spanking made me drip, that little slap causes a flood. I can’t help but close my eyes and moan at the sudden sensation.

“Answer,” she says firmly.

“Yes, miss. I won’t move them,” I pant out and I can’t even try to hide how much this is turning me on.

She moves the tip of the crop down my leg and to my calf and then brings it back up my body so it’s resting on the opposite thigh as the one she just hit. She presses it into me again.

“Mmm fuck, yes,” I say and my voice is so guttural, it almost doesn’t sound like me.

Lauren lets out a low, seductive laugh.

“My girl likes her pain,” she says before bringing the crop up and giving me two small smacks on my thigh.

I let out another low moan. It’s as if I can feel every smack of the crop straight in my pussy and the sensation is intoxicating. The slight sting only exemplifies the pleasure.

“Where would you like this now, baby?” she asks as she brings the tip of the crop up to my neck and back down my middle.

I’m breathing heavily now but the last thing I want is for this to end so I answer quickly.

“My tits, miss,” I say.

Lauren doesn’t reply but simply brings the crop down to my left tit and presses it into the side.

Even in my heightened state of arousal, I can tell that by pressing the tip of the crop into my skin, she’s giving me a warning of where she’ll hit next. Lauren’s focus on rebuilding my trust isn’t something I can analyze right now but having that in the back of my mind is making this even hotter.

Suddenly, she brings the crop down on the side of my tit and I have to grab onto the pillows above me to keep my hands there.

“Did that feel good?” she asks.

“Yes, miss. More, please, again,” I beg.

She circles my left nipple with the tip of the crop, causing me to writhe ungracefully under it before she brings it over to my right tit and presses the tip into the side. She brings it back down twice in quick succession, smacking harder than last time.

“Yes, more please, harder,” I cry out.

She brings the crop over that nipple before dragging it down my body again and pressing the tip into my pelvis. She brings it up and down, smacking even harder. The crop now feels as much a part of Lauren as her hands or mouth and I know I’ll crave this feeling long after tonight.

When I open my eyes from the last two hits, she’s standing above me. She brings the crop up my body and gently places the tip on my throat. She presses down only slightly and is looking at me as if she knows just how much control she has in this moment.

She moves some fallen hair out of my face with the hand not holding the crop and gently caresses my cheek. The dichotomy of the crop on my throat and her hand gently touching me is making it hard to lay still in my already turned on state. But the intense look in her green eyes keeps me in place.

“I need to know so I don’t hurt you. Have you ever been fucked with a strap on? You may nod yes or no,” she says in her low, commanding voice.

I nod.

“Do you enjoy it?”

I nod.

She smiles at me for a moment before continuing. “And you thought you weren’t a bottom.”

I guess I never equated being fucked with a strap on with one of my ex-girlfriends as bottoming. But none of them ever took control like this so it probably just didn’t feel like it.

“Would you like me to fuck you with one, darling? There is no wrong answer.”

I can feel another block of trust fall into place with her gentle words. I don’t trust my voice so I simply nod again.

“Show me that you’re ready for me.”

“May I move my hand, miss?”

“You may.”

Every time I submit so willingly to Lauren, I can see what I now recognize as arousal flash across her face, and getting that look out of her has become an addiction.

I move my right hand down to my pussy and give an internal prayer that when I touch it, I won’t come immediately. I try not to touch my clit as I move my fingers into my folds. I’m so turned on right now I’m afraid that even the smallest of grazes on that sensitive bud will send me over the edge.

My intake of breath must have been noticeable to Lauren, but the wetness coating my fingers is so much more than I would have expected considering the woman hasn’t even really touched me yet. We haven’t even kissed yet.

I move my two glistening fingers back up and show them to her.

“Clean them,” she says, maintaining the same intense stare. She hasn’t moved the crop from my throat.

I move the same two fingers into my mouth and make a show of swirling my tongue around them, licking off every last drop from my pussy.

“Good girl,” she says and her voice is so low and gravelly that I can tell she’s fighting off her own intense arousal. “Hands back up.”

I put my hands back over my head and wait as I watch her move over to her bag. She pulls out a dildo and a small bottle and walks back to the bed, this time without her crop. Suddenly she looks bare without it.

“Sit up, Ems,” she says as she crawls onto the bed and stands up on her knees.

She hands me the dildo, which I can’t help but smile at as I take it into my hands.

“Pink? Is that your favorite color for sex toys?”

“Would you like to discuss color pallets or would you like me to fuck you?”

The smile on my face disappears immediately as I look up into her stern one. Apparently now is not the time for banter. I take the dildo and move it to her harness so I can put it in. Lauren keeps her hands at her sides and waits patiently as I maneuver it into her underwear and get it in place.

Once I’m done, I sit back and look at her on her knees, hands still calmly hanging by her sides. She takes one hand and lightly grabs the pink shaft.

“You seem fairly wet so I’m not going to use much of this,” she says as she grabs the small bottle she had set next to her on the bed. “But I also want this to feel really good. And lube can help with that.”

If Lauren keeps being so damn considerate with every move she makes, I’m going to end up saying something I’m not ready to say. While sexy, domineering and giving may be words that automatically come to mind when I think of Lauren, gentle, sweet, and loving are new words that keep cropping up in my head.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

She puts a small amount of lube straight from the bottle onto the dildo and then looks up at me expectantly. We’ve learned each other enough that I know what she wants.

I move my right hand to her shaft and begin to stroke the lube up and down it as slowly and seductively as I can. When I look up at her, her eyes are half-closed so I push in a bit so the base of the dildo hits against her pussy. Her eyes fully close for a moment as she seems to relish the feeling.

“Enough,” she says in a whisper. “Lay back down. Hands above your head.”

She moves so she’s between my legs, but still on her knees. While she’s looking down at me, she slowly unbuttons the three metal snaps on the front of her leather bra and takes it off. She folds one side over the other and lays it on the foot of the bed.

And now all I can do is feast my eyes on the gorgeous, naked body above me. Her nipples are so hard that my mouth is almost watering to taste them. But she doesn’t give me the chance.

Lauren moves over me and puts both of her hands on top of my own above my head. With her knee, she spreads my legs apart farther and when she’s between them, simply stays there, hovering over me.

I can feel her tits grazing my own, but she doesn’t press her body down. We’re staring into each other’s eyes, but I don’t dare say anything in case I ruin the moment.

“Ask me,” she demands.

“Fuck me. Please, Miss Callahan. I want you to fuck me,” I say back, knowing exactly the kind of sexy consent she’s after.

Lauren moves one hand off my own and down so she can put a finger into my folds. She moves it inside of me before adding another. I’m practically panting now, but I’m so ready for her to fill me that two fingers just doesn’t feel like enough.

She pumps her fingers in and out a few times before she adds another one.

“Fuck, miss, please. Fuck me. I’m ready. Please, I want to inside of me.”

“I can tell you’re ready, baby,” she says as she pushes her fingers in even deeper. “Kiss me first.”

I lift my face up so I can capture her lips without moving my hands. Without any way to anchor myself, the kiss isn’t graceful but we both clearly don’t care. She removes her fingers so she can press her hands into my own again and slides her tongue against mine. I can feel a moan almost rip out of her as she takes my mouth like she’s never going to get to kiss someone again.

All I can do is allow her to press my hands into the mattress and move my mouth with hers. As she continues to kiss me, I can feel her remove one hand from mine and move it back down to my pussy. She uses her fingers to open me up and then slips half of her pink cock inside of me.

Our mouths break apart, mainly because I can’t help the loud noise that suddenly emanates from me. For a moment she just looks down at me, her lips are red from our kiss and I can see her chest rising and falling more rapidly than normal.

“More, miss,” I cry out. “Please, I want to feel all of you.”

She moves so she’s all the way inside of me and begins a slow thrust of her hips, pressing my hands into the mattress each time she pushes in.

“Oh god, yes. More, please,” I pant out, not even trying to hide how fucking turned on I am.

Her movements turn more powerful as she sinks her body into mine and pushes into me harder. I can feel her tits against my own and her breath against my neck, which is coming in hot and fast.

“Do you like this, baby?” she asks near my ear. “Tell me how much you love me fucking you.”

I let out a long moan before I can answer. She picks her body off mine and pushes in deeper and harder than before.

“Yes, miss. I fucking love it. Harder, please, please.”

“You want it harder, darling?”

“Yes, miss, please.”

Instead of doing as I begged her to do, she slows her movements until she’s completely still and is looking down at me. I do my best not to let out a pathetic whimper, but I can feel an orgasm beginning to approach and I just need her to fuck me.

“I want you on your hands and knees,” she says.

She doesn’t move and just waits for me to reply. When I nod, she gently removes herself from me and allows me to situate myself so I’m on my knees. I bend down on my elbows a bit so my ass is towards her and she can easily slip back inside of me.

“So beautiful,” she says as she lightly caresses my ass cheeks with her hand. Suddenly, she gives both cheeks a quick slap, one right after the other. “And so naughty.”

“Please, miss,” I beg again.

I feel empty and the only remedy is to feel Lauren inside of me again. She seems to sense my desperation and moves over so she’s right behind me. She doesn’t tease me this time and slips herself back inside my pussy.

She also doesn’t go slow this time. She pushes herself in as far as she can go, so her body is up against my ass before she brings herself out and thrusts back in again.

It felt amazing to have her on top of me, fucking me like she was, but this— this may feel better than anything I’ve ever felt. Lauren’s soft hands are grabbing my hips, driving herself into me over and over again and I have no awareness of what expletives or noises are coming out of me at the sensation.

As she keeps fucking me at an unrelenting pace, I can hear Lauren’s own moans and sounds joining my own and the sound, mixed with the feeling, is sending me towards my orgasm fast.

“Miss, may I come? Please, fuck. I’m going to come if you keep fucking me like that.”

“Not yet,” she says in a breathy voice. “I’m close.”

The idea of Lauren coming with me is enough to hold off my orgasm as she drives herself into me. I grab onto the sheet underneath me so I can push myself up more and allow her to thrust herself further into my pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes! You feel so good.”

I can hear myself screaming, but there’s little I can do to quiet myself now. Lauren lets out a sexy moan as she grabs on to my ponytail and pulls slightly.

“Come with me, baby,” she pants out.

The moment the words leave her mouth, I can feel my orgasm overtake me. She lets go of my ponytail, grabs my hips and I can hear the sound of her own, unmistakable orgasm. Without her hands there to hold my head up, it falls into the bed as I continue to feel my orgasm course through every inch of my body.

Lauren stays inside of me for what feels like minutes as both of our bodies come down from their respective orgasms. Slowly she moves her hand down so she can gently remove herself from me. Even with how slow she does it, I can’t help but suck in air as I feel her leave me completely. I can’t handle any more right now but I also feel a loss once she’s out.

“Lay down and relax, Ems,” she says as she moves off the bed and over to her bag.

I sink into my mattress as I lazily watch her take off her harness and bring over a new bottle. She crawls back onto the bed so she’s next to me. Without saying anything, she begins to apply lotion to my body. I notice she takes extra care to massage any part of my body that she hit with the crop.

“Are you ok, darling?” she asks as she puts the lotion on the bedside table.

“More than,” I say back.

I feel so spent that I don’t think I can articulate much more than that. She smiles as she moves her hand so she can take out the hair thing holding my ponytail in. Once my hair has fallen down, she begins the familiar gesture of lightly playing with the ends of it.

“I’ll answer your question now,” she says.

“Which question?”

“I don’t have a thing for pink sexy toys. I got all this yesterday and it was all the store seemed to carry.”

“It’s fine,” I say up to her with a grin. “I won’t tell anyone that pink is your secret favorite color.”

“Oh sure, it’s easy to be sassy after you’ve had a mind-blowing orgasm,” she says teasingly as she pinches my nipple.

The move was supposed to be playful, but the touch of her fingers on my nipple turns them hard immediately and I can feel a shiver run all the way down my body. It’s not lost on Lauren who gives me a smile as if she’s won a prize.

“My girl is so insatiable,” she says.

She moves her body so that she’s lying next to me and I turn so we’re facing each other. The position is almost reminiscent of how I would sleep with friends during sleepovers when I was young, but with Lauren’s naked body on display, it feels anything but friendly.

Nobody speaks for a few minutes as we lay there looking at each other. The silence should feel awkward, but it feels more intimate than anything else.

“How did it go with Jackie?” she finally asks.

I almost forgot that even happened tonight. Happy hour and my drink with Jackie feel like so long ago. My stomach tightens at the thought of how it went.

“Not well,” I say back.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk about it?”

“Not really. She just needs time. I need time.”

“That’s understandable.”

“She’s convinced I’m sleeping with you or going to sleep with you. She seems kind of obsessed with the idea.”

“I gathered that. Her little jab at happy hour wasn’t lost on me. Do you think she’ll be a problem?”

I sigh thinking back to Jackie’s harsh words in the bar. I don’t feel like I need to repeat them to Lauren mainly because I don’t want her to think I need that kind of validation. If she wanted to get back at Olivia, I really don’t think sleeping with a random woman in Seattle is the best method. Jackie’s logic has jealousy splashed all over it.

“I don’t think she’d say anything at work about it. But I’m also not planning to tell her. That’s why I think it’s good that we have some time apart. I need to focus on the Ellison pitch.”

“Is that all you need to focus on?” she asks and moves a hand so it’s lightly resting on my hip.

“At work, yes. You’ve already distracted me enough,” I say in a playful tone and move my own hand so I can push her fallen hair over her back. “Besides, it would be bad for both of us if it got out.”

“I know,” she says quietly and I wish her brow didn’t look furrowed suddenly. I want to go back to the post-orgasm bliss we were sharing just a moment ago. “We wouldn’t be the first couple to emerge in the agency world, but we should be careful.”

“Tell that to the woman who texts me for lunch quickies,” I say back, which finally brings back the smile to Lauren’s face.

“I can’t help my cravings,” she says. “Enough serious talk. You need to sleep. I plan on waking you up soon for round two.

“How soon?” I ask as I turn around so she can put herself in our normal sleeping position.

“Go to sleep and you’ll find out,” she says as she nuzzles her face into my hair and pulls me into her body.

I can feel my body relax into her embrace and I know it won’t take long to fall asleep after the week of orgasms produced by this woman. As I’m about to drift off, I can hear Lauren’s voice through my sleep fogged mind.

“Ems,” she says softly.

“Mmhmm?”

“Go on a real date with me.”

My mind registers her words and my stomach does a little flip, as if I was just asked out for the first time.

“When?” I whisper back.

“Tomorrow night.”

“You don’t give a girl much time to prepare,” I say back sleepily. “But tomorrow sounds nice.”

“You don’t need to prepare anything. You’re perfect.”

She kisses the back of my head and settles into me again. The sleep that was so close to taking over is no longer present. Her words roll through my head over and over again. You’re perfect.

“So are you,” I whisper as I close my eyes finally and force myself to go to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The morning I left Lauren’s hotel room while she was still sleeping, I noticed that the woman is a heavy sleeper since she didn’t even wake up to my alarm or when I moved about the room getting ready.

Now as I wake up on Saturday morning to a banging on my front door, I know for sure she is. Sprawled on the other side of the bed with her hair falling all over the pillows, I can’t blame her for sleeping in— we did wake up numerous times throughout the night.

At times when we woke, we would fuck again. Hard and passionate, like we were starved for each other. Other times it was slow and innocent with just us kissing and caressing each other. But no matter how we did it, Lauren brought me to more orgasms than I’ve ever had in one night.

I rub my eyes as I hear the knock again, which sounded much more like a bang in my sleep. It’s probably my landlord who has a tendency to drop by to make innocuous announcements to each tenant.

I move out of the bed as quietly as I can so I don’t disturb Lauren and quickly grab the shorts and tank top that are still folded neatly on the dresser.

“Ems!”

I can hear a shout from the front door and as I hear it, my steps slow down and my heart starts racing. That’s not my landlord.

I steel myself before I answer the door, knowing just who that shout came from. I can’t pretend I’m not here or she’ll just assume I’m at Lauren’s hotel, which might be even worse. All I can hope for now is that Laure stays in the room.

I open the door to find Jackie standing in my hallway, two cups of coffee perched carefully in one hand.

“Hey, Ems. Can we talk? I bring coffee,” she says with a hopeful expression on her face.

“Jackie,” is all I can manage to say as I stand there just staring at her dumbly.

“Can I come in or what?” she asks when I don’t move.

“Seriously, are you always this loud on a Saturday morning?” I hear from behind me.

I turn on the spot to see Lauren coming into the room, putting on the robe I had on the back of my bedroom door. She stops immediately when she sees Jackie in the doorway. I turn back to Jackie who’s staring us both down.

Shit.

 

Published 
Written by ShiaWoods
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments