Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Callahan, Ch. 09

"Emma King knew how to win. Until Miss Callahan arrived."

22
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Chapter 9

The car ride to Lauren’s hotel is quiet, but it’s not uncomfortable. After everything that she told me at dinner, I need a moment to process it, anyway. And process my decision to go back to her hotel room with her.

I suppose from the moment I said, “Italian,” the other night, that I probably knew where this would lead. I’ve tried to hold onto my anger for her not telling me about Olivia, but I don’t know if I can keep doing that.

For me, trust has always been something that takes a while to earn and Lauren already showed me that she’s not the most trustworthy. And even though I understand that her marriage was broken and probably past repair, she is still married. I wonder if she told any of the other women she’s been with since Olivia that she’s married or if they’re also like me.

But as I glance over at her driving, with her long elegant fingers on the steering wheel, and her perfect profile, all my processing becomes irrelevant.

Because the overriding feeling I’ve had all night is desire. And maybe sex can just be sex for now. All I know is the thought of not going back with her tonight makes me feel hollow. I want her too much right now.

We’re almost at the hotel when Lauren’s voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

“Ems, do you have a safe word?”

My mouth opens in surprise, but I keep my eyes ahead of me. I shouldn’t be surprised considering the other things that have come out of Lauren’s mouth in rental cars, but I still wasn’t expecting us to go from dinner right to safe words.

“No,” I say quietly. I put my hands in my lap to keep them from fidgeting with the nerves that are suddenly settling into my body.

“I’d like you to come up with one. Not that we’ll necessarily need it tonight, but for the future. I have many plans for you, and it would be good for you to have one.”

I continue staring ahead as I try to calm my breathing so I can answer. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. This feels like a monumental moment between us. Not the safe word itself but agreeing that I’ll even need it. For the future.

I turn my head to her with new resolve. This is happening. Tonight. I can feel a rush of wetness hit my flimsy thong at my sudden resoluteness.

“Mickey?” I say as I look at her profile and can see her smiling as she looks ahead.

“That sounds a little too much like ‘fuck me’. Try again.”

“Gaston?”

“Gaston?” she asks, finally looking over at me.

“I don’t know, you got me on the Disney theme and he’s what came to mind when I thought of needing to stop.”

“Gaston it is,” she says with a low chuckle that does nothing to help the wetness pooling in my underwear.

At this point, the thong is ruined, which probably doesn’t take much with a thong, but now I’m concerned my sudden wetness will slide down my leg when we get out of the car.

We’re silent again as we leave the car with the valet and ride the elevator up to the sixth floor, but I can feel my body vibrating with anticipation of what will happen once we’re in her room. Lauren seems far more controlled and calmer than I am.

Once we’re in the room, Lauren moves over to a lamp on the bedside table and turns it on. I stand at the door, not really knowing where I should go, and I feel as nervous as the first time in my office. This whole room smells like her perfume and I can’t help but close my eyes and inhale her scent for a moment.

When I open my eyes, Lauren is standing in front of me.

“Are you ok, Ems? We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to.” Her voice is soft and she moves some of my hair behind my ear.

“I want to,” I say back in a low whisper that even I can barely hear.

But that seems to be enough consent for Lauren who moves slowly around me so she’s standing at my back. She removes my jacket and places it carefully on the chair closest to the door. I wonder if Lauren ever just throws her clothes on the floor and I’m glad we came here so she can’t see the mess that is my room at home.

Lauren moves back towards me so she’s behind my back again. Without saying anything, she simply takes one finger and lightly grazes it down my spine, starting at my neck and moving it all the way to where the bare skin ends at my lower back. The feeling of her light finger on me makes my breath hitch, which I know she must have heard.

She moves in closer but continues to graze her finger up and down my back. She leans in so her mouth is right next to my left ear.

“The back of this dress is very naughty. You came to dinner to have a serious conversation. But you had to know this dress would make me crazy. Was that on purpose, baby?”

I close my eyes at the feeling of her gentle touch and breath hitting my ear and do my best to stay upright, but I can already feel my legs starting to shake with need.

“Yes, miss,” I say back quietly.

“Well, it worked. And now I’m going to show you just how much. Arms up.”

It takes me only a second to process what she means through my desire-fogged mind. I slowly raise my arms and feel her fingers grab the bottom of my dress and bring it up over my head. She brings the dress over to the same chair that my coat is on and drapes it over carefully.

When she turns back to me, I can see my own desire mirrored on her face and she brings her gaze from my face, down to my chest, finally landing on the thin blue thong. The way she’s looking at me, bringing her eyes down to the heels I still have on, is making me feel sexier than I ever have with any woman.

She slowly walks over to me and looks back down at the thong.

“Interesting choice of color, Ems. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I told you I like you in blue?”

She’s standing in front of me again and moves her hands so they’re on my hips. She lightly plays with the top of the thong.

“Yes, miss,” I reply.

“Seems like maybe you knew where this night was headed,” she says as she places a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth.

I want more, but I also know not to take with Lauren. I have to wait for her.

She pulls the top band of the thong and slowly starts to move it down my legs, moving her own body down onto her knees in the process. As she moves each of my legs to remove the thong completely, she looks up at me with a quirked eyebrow.

“Tell me. Is this where you thought things would go tonight?”

My underwear is now completely off, and she gently folds it and puts it in her pocket. That’s the second pair of panties she’s stolen from me and I couldn’t care less. In this moment, this woman can have all my underwear if she asks for it.

“I didn’t know. But it made me feel sexy to wear them,” I respond, looking down at her face peering up at me.

She turns her head so she’s staring at my bare pussy, moves in close and simply inhales before she blows a light breath onto me.

The breath I let out sounds more like a gasp and I can feel myself starting to teeter in the heels I’m still wearing. She must be able to tell because she moves her hands down my calves and slowly removes each shoe for me.

“Move to the bed and sit on the end,” she says in her usual commanding tone. Miss Callahan, is very much back and center.

Once I’m sitting on the bed, she moves over so she’s standing in front of me, but not close enough that I could touch her if I tried.

“I want you to watch me undress. While I do, tell me the rules I set last time. Do you remember them, baby?”

I nod and think back to that last night in her hotel room while she was hovering over me and telling me what I could and couldn’t do. The moment that made me realize how much I craved this dynamic. But not with just any woman. I crave it with Lauren.

“I won’t come unless I have permission from you,” I say as she slowly pulls her silk blouse over her head. She throws me her blouse and it lands on my lap.

“Fold it,” she says.

My fingers fumble with the blouse as I try not to stare too hard at her now bare chest. Apparently, the shirt she was in didn’t ask for a bra, which I’m not complaining about. She doesn’t say anything as I set the folded shirt next to me.

“I won't touch you without permission,” I say next.

She slides easily out of her heels and then moves her hand painfully slowly to her pants and starts to unbutton her high waisted slacks.

Even with her perfect tits on display, and her pants falling down her tanned legs, I can’t help but stare into her intense gaze. The look she is giving me now feels like I’m being fucked before she’s even touched me.

I’m broken out of my daze by her pants falling onto my lap. I carefully fold them and place them on top of the blouse.

She has her hands hooked into the band of her cream-colored panties and is giving me a questioning look, waiting for my next response.

"I will call you miss, or Miss Callahan."

She pulls down her panties, takes them off and then brings them over to the bed. She picks up the pile of clothes and carries it over to a table by the window.

She’s so measured and controlled in her movements that it’s as if she’s not naked and we’re just having a casual hang out.

She comes back over to me and stands in front of me. I move my eyes up her gorgeous body. My eyes feast on every inch of her bare skin like it’s been a year since I’ve seen it, not a week.

“Good girl,” she says as she gently cups my chin and moves my wandering eyes back to her own. “So good at remembering my rules.”

She leans down and brings our mouths together before she slides her body onto my lap, with one leg on each side of me. She squeezes her legs as she pushes her body against mine. I grab onto her back so I can hold us up as she deepens the kiss.

And this kiss. It’s everything I’ve been waiting for since my mouth last touched hers and it’s even better than before. Lauren is the first to moan as I allow her tongue access to my own and I push into her back to bring her impossibly closer to me.

Lauren loses herself for a moment in our kiss and I can feel her wetness on my lap. But just when I think we’ll fall into bed, she stops and moves her mouth from mine. She doesn’t get off me, but just stares at me with huge pupils and short breaths.

I move my hands off her back and to my sides on the bed now that I don’t need to hold her up. I don’t want to get in trouble for touching her without permission, but she doesn’t seem to mind right now.

“I’ve been wanting to do that all night,” she says as she moves in to kiss under my jaw.

She brings her mouth over to the other side of my jaw and kisses it. “I’ve been thinking about your mouth since I left Seattle.”

She slides her tongue up to my ear and quickly flicks my lobe. “I’ve been thinking about your tongue sliding against mine.”

She leans in so her mouth is next to my ear and whispers, “I’ve been thinking about that tongue other places as well.”

I tilt my neck to give her mouth the access it seems to want. She slides her tongue from my ear, all the length down my neck, only stopping at my collar bone where she leaves a trail of wet kisses.

“Miss, please,” I pant out. “Please, let me touch you. I’ve been thinking about it too.”

She stops her attack on my clavicle and brings her face back up to mine. She leans in and licks the outside of my lips sensually but doesn’t press her lips into mine. She does it one more time before smiling.

“Is that so, baby? And what have you been thinking about doing?”

“Since I entered the restaurant and saw you in that top, I’ve wanted to touch your tits,” I say.

“I happened to notice that,” she says with a cocky smirk on her face. “You may touch me there.”

She takes both of my hands and places them on her breasts. As soon as her tits are in my hands, like they were molded to be there, she leans her head back, closes her eyes and lets out a long breath. I look up at her face, in awe of how beautiful she is like this.

I move both thumbs so I can flick her nipples and though they were hard before, they harden even more under my fingers.

“Suck them,” she says through her quickened breathing and I don’t waste any time leaning my head down to pull her hard nipple into my mouth.

I’ve never been someone to be enamored by breasts. There are other parts of women that get me more aroused. But Lauren has forever changed that. Her tits are simply sensational. I close my eyes and swirl my tongue over her nipple before moving over to the other breast and doing the same.

Lauren grabs my head and pulls me into her so almost her whole breast is in my mouth and all I can do is suck.

“Yes, baby. I love how you suck my tits. Your tongue feels so good.”

I moan into her as I suck, her words making me so wet that I know I’ll leave a mark on this part of the bed.

“Tell me what else you’ve been thinking about,” she says through sexy pants that are coming in faster with every flick of my tongue over her nipples.

I move my hands back to firmly grab her tits so I can hold them as I look at her. She has a wild look in her eyes, and I can tell she’s incredibly turned on right now. All I want is to taste her more.

“I’ve been thinking about the way you look when you come,” I say in a much steadier voice than I feel.

She grabs my hands on her tits and presses them so I have to squeeze even harder. I mirror the act and she closes her eyes, letting out a low moan in the back of her throat.

“What else?” she asks as she releases her hands and starts grinding into my lap.

I can feel her wetness slide against my leg as she does it and it takes everything in me not to grab her legs to pull her into me more.

“Putting my tongue all over your pussy so I can taste you,” I say in a much more breathless voice than before.

She suddenly opens her eyes and looks into mine. Her mouth is open slightly as she moves in to kiss me again. This time she moves her hands up into my hair and pulls my face to hers so passionately that I can’t help but release my hands from her tits and move them to her back so I can hold us up again. She doesn’t seem to mind the touch though as she takes over my mouth with her own.

Just as suddenly as the kiss started, she pulls her mouth away so she can look into my eyes.

“I know I hurt you. And made you very very angry,” she says with a small smile, her hands still woven into my hair. “But I can’t lie and say you weren’t super sexy when angry.”

She moves in and gives me another small kiss before continuing. “I want you to touch me wherever you want. I want you to tell me exactly how you want to make me come. And then I’ll allow it.”

“Are you submitting to me?” I ask as I try to move my mouth so I can lick her neck.

She pulls my hair gently so my lips can’t reach her and I’m forced to look into her eyes again.

“No silly girl. I don’t submit. I’m allowing you to choose how you have me.” She moves her own tongue up the length of my jaw. “Allow you to make me come.”

She moves her hands down to cup my own breasts and I let out a moan at the sudden contact. She flicks her thumbs over my nipples as she whispers in my ear.

“Tell me,” she says but her hands start working faster over my nipples and it’s hard to concentrate.

She twists each nipple between her fingers when all I do is breathe harder.

“Tell me now, Ems,” she says as she pulls on them harder. But the sensation only turns me on more. The slight pain of her fingers causes me to close my eyes and let out a low groan.

“I see that I can’t distract you when you need to speak. We’ll work on that,” she says as she removes her hands from my tits.

I have to hold back a frustrated groan at the sudden loss of contact. I push my hips up slightly, trying to feel any kind of friction, but she grabs my hair and pulls it harder than she did before.

“No, no, darling. We never just take like that. Now look at me,” she says until I can focus my eyes back on her darkened green ones. “Tell me what you want to do with me.”

With her hand anchored firmly in my hair, I stare into her eyes and can’t believe how much I want her to pull it hard again. The feeling of pain on my tits and head was just barely there and I crave more of it. But not as much as I want to please this woman and touch her. I need to feel her come around my tongue.

“I want to get on my knees for you,” I say as I continue to look into her eyes.

“And that’s how you’d like to make me come, baby?” she asks, not moving her hand from my hair or her eyes from my face.

She has a glimmer in her eye that makes me think she’s pleased with my answer.

“Yes, Miss Callahan. Please let me get on my knees for you.”

“Sit here for a moment,” she says as she gives me one last kiss before moving off my body.

I stay in the same spot and watch her move quickly into the bathroom before coming back to the bed to grab a pillow. She puts the pillow near my feet on the floor at the end of the bed.

With other women I’ve been with, sex is a continuous stream of activities. But with Lauren, everything is measured, and the anticipation is unbelievably hot. She doesn’t rush anything. She’s focused, detailed and confident, which might not sound sexy, but as I watch her move about the room, I wouldn’t have this any other way.

I assume she wants me to move to the pillow, but I also don’t want to do anything without her commanding it, so I stay still until she’s next to me again.

“On the pillow, Ems,” she says. “Hands behind your back.”

I slide down to the pillow and put my hands behind my back as she asks. She comes closer so she’s standing right in front of me and puts one hand under my chin until my head is tilted up to her. She’s looking down at me with maybe the most domineering gaze she’s ever given me.

“Such a good girl, baby. You look very sexy on your knees. I’ve been thinking about this since I met you,” she says as she circles me until she’s standing behind my body with her hands sitting lightly on my shoulders.

I can feel her body heat behind me but keep my eyes forward and hands firmly clasped behind me. I don’t know exactly what she’s doing, but I think I can hear her pull something off her wrist. Which must be what she went to the bathroom for.

She very carefully pulls all my hair so it’s falling down my back. She then starts to sensually pull it into a ponytail, making sure to comb her fingers through my strands as she does it.

I haven’t had a woman put my hair up for me since I was in ballet class, but this feels amazing and I have to close my eyes to soak up the delicious feeling of her fingers sliding through each lock.

Once my hair is up, she moves her hand down my arms to where my fingers are clasped behind my back.

“Interlock them. Like this,” she says as she moves my fingers into her desired position. They are now interlaced with the tops of my hands resting against the small of my back.

She moves around again, so she’s in front of me, but as she does it, she keeps one hand firmly holding onto the ponytail she had just tied my hair into.

“Look up at me, Ems,” she says unnecessarily since she also pulls my hair, so I’m forced to look up. “I have a new rule, so listen carefully.”

She doesn’t say anything again until I give a nod.

“When you’re on your knees, I expect your hands to remain behind your back at all times. I’m going to allow you to lick my pussy. Do anything you want to it, but only with your mouth. You may not move your hands from behind your back under any circumstances. Understand?”

She waits for me to nod and then moves her body closer. My face is in front of her pussy and I can smell her now-familiar scent and see the wetness coating the inside of her legs.

“Would you like to know what your punishment will be if you break this rule?”

I simply nod, not able to move my mouth anymore.

“If you move your hands or touch anything other than my pussy, we stop. Immediately. For five timed minutes, I will touch myself. If I come in that period of time, you won’t be needed. If I don’t, I’ll allow you to finish what you started.”

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

She pulls on my ponytail lightly. “Understand?”

“Yes, miss,” I breath out.

I feel intoxicated by the smell of her pussy so close to my nose and the sight of those gleaming, wet legs that I can’t seem to find my normally strong voice.

“Good girl,” she whispers before moving her pussy so it’s right in front of my mouth. When I don’t do anything, she pulls my ponytail back forcefully so I have to look up at her.

“Do you need me to show you how to lick a pussy?” she asks in a stern voice.

I simply shake my head quickly and turn my attention back to her soaking center. I don’t waste time and move my head closer so my nose is just touching the edge of her folds. Lauren doesn’t seem to appreciate the slow movements because she pushes my face in so I’m surrounded by her pussy.

Finally getting a taste of her on my tongue, especially in such a submissive position, is making my legs tremble and I let out my loudest moan yet right into her folds. Lauren seems to feel the same sensation because soon our moans are wrapped together in a unique song of give and take.

After I allow myself to soak up every part of her I can taste, I make my licks more deliberate. I start at the bottom of her slit and slowly bring my tongue up so I can lightly flick her clit. I go back and forth, doing it over and over again and every time I flick her hardened bud, I can feel Lauren tighten her grip on my hair.

It’s so hard keeping my hands behind my back and not moving them up to squeeze her ass, but I don’t want this to stop and Lauren’s threat seems sincere. So, I just squeeze them behind my back.

Lauren’s moans are getting stronger as she continues to grab onto my ponytail. I have absolutely no control over how I get to taste her now. Lauren is driving the show.

Suddenly, she pulls my head away so I can’t touch her pussy even though I’m straining against her.

“Miss, please, I’m not done. I want to make you come,” I beg.

“And you are getting me so close, baby. But not like that. Stick out your tongue like a good girl.”

I do and she readjusts her grip on my hair to hold me firmly in place. She comes closer to me and slides her pussy onto my waiting tongue. She repeats the move, but this time I can feel my tongue slide all the way into her pussy.

She’s now fucking my tongue, back and forth and all I can do is just sit there, hands behind my back with my head held in place.

“Yes, yes, yes. That feels so amazing you sweet girl. Stay like that, yes, yes,” she pants out faster and faster.

I’ve never felt anything quite like this moment. Being on my knees for this powerful woman in a hotel room as she fucks my face with such passion and intensity is something I know I’ll remember for weeks.

Lauren is moaning and making more noises than the calm and controlled Miss Callahan has ever made with me and I lose myself in the moment.

I want more. I want to feel her whole body pressed against mine as I devour her pussy. And in a moment of need and want and so many other emotions playing all at once, I move my hands up and grab her ass.

She allows me to squeeze once before she pulls my hair up so I’m looking into her face. My tongue is now back in my mouth and I feel a sudden rush of shame that I couldn’t control myself and follow her rules. I’ve always been so good with rules.

“Now we stop,” she says casually as she moves back. I automatically place my hands behind me again in an attempt to win back some of my good girl points.

“I was so close, baby, and so ready to come all over that sweet tongue,” she says as she moves back to the bed. From where I’m facing, I can’t see her.

“You can turn around. Stay on your knees with your hands behind your back. You may watch me, but don’t move. If I’ve made myself come within five minutes of my timer going off, your turn to pleasure me is over. For now. If I don’t, you can climb up on this bed and fuck me. Understood?”

I nod at Lauren who’s now on her back on the bed with three pillows under her head. One hand is lightly pulling on the ends of her hair as she speaks, the other one is close to her pussy but hasn’t started touching it yet. She picks up the phone on the bedside table to, I assume, set the timer.

I can feel my body shaking in anticipation of seeing this woman pleasure herself and I honestly don’t even know if I want to see her give herself an orgasm, or if I want to be the one to do it. I just can’t get over the sight of Lauren sprawled naked on this bed, her tanned skin contrasting so beautifully with the white sheets.

Her eyes are closed and she lets out a light sigh as her right-hand moves into her pussy. From my angle, I can’t see exactly what strokes she’s using on herself, but by the turn of her head and the moan into the pillow, I’m guessing it feels good.

“Mmm, god, yes, you made me so wet and hot. This shouldn’t take long, baby.”

She opens her eyes so she’s looking at me and she slows the motion of her arm a bit.

“Did you enjoy that, baby? Submitting on your knees for me?”

“Yes, miss. I loved it. I’m sorry I didn’t follow the rules. I want to make you come.”

Lauren gives me a smile but doesn’t say anything for what seems like a full minute as she quickens the pace of her arm, fucking herself, and moves the other hand up to grab one of her tits.

Seeing Lauren’s body writhing around on the bed like this is making it almost impossible to stay still.

“I’ll tell you what, baby. I haven’t forgotten how sweet you were to wear my favorite color on your pussy tonight, I’ll give you a freebie. Touch yourself while you watch me come, but don’t come.”

I move my hand over to my own pussy, which by this point, isn’t just dripping, it’s also just incredibly swollen and sensitive. I slide my hand down deeper so it’s near my opening and I let out a low, guttural moan that probably doesn’t sound sexy.

“Open your eyes,” she says in a commanding voice. I didn’t even realize they were closed. When I open them, she’s staring right at my pussy with a hungry look in her eyes.

“Flick your clit, baby. In fast strokes.”

I do as she says, and I can feel my orgasm gaining steam way too fast. I don’t usually give my clit so much one-on-one love right off the bat and seeing Lauren fucking herself while she’s looking at me, is making it hard to control anything, let alone an orgasm.

“Mmm, yes baby, I’m so close,” she pants out. “Put two fingers inside yourself so I can see you fuck that sexy pussy.”

I move my fingers off my overly swollen clit and slide them into my opening. I’m so wet by now that they go in easily.

“Now, fuck yourself for me, baby,” she says as she pushes her own body up on the pillows so she can see me better.

I can see her own hand is going slower now and I wonder if she’s holding off her own orgasm. My breaths are coming so fast now and I can’t help the moans that seem to be coming out of me with more frequency.

“Add another, baby,” she says through her own pants and moans.

At this point, we’re both staring at each other’s movements and we both can’t see to stop the noises coming out of us from our mouths and pussies.

I can’t believe how wet I am and there’s nothing I can do to stop the smacking sound that occurs every time I bring my fingers out just to drive them back in.

“Harder, baby, fuck yourself harder,” she says in a low, commanding voice. “I’m going to come, fuck yourself harder for me.”

I put my left hand on the end of the bed so I can push against my other hand more as I fuck myself. I’m not making long movements at this point but am pushing my three fingers in as deep as I can.

I look up at Lauren, whose eyes are trained on me and she’s magnificent. Her hand is pumping in and out of her own pussy faster now, her mouth is hanging open slightly, and one of her hands is pushing up in her hair.

“You are so beautiful, Lauren. Please let me see you come,” I say and as the words come out of my mouth, I realize my mistake.

But she doesn’t stop the movements on her pussy. Instead, she slams her head back against her pillow, lets out a low moan and I can tell by the way her body is coming off the bed that she’s coming.

I simply stare at the incredible sight before me. Lauren still has her eyes closed and there’s a small smile on her face as she brings her body back down to the bed. It takes her a full minute to steady her breathing before she looks at me again.

My fingers are still inside my pussy, but my movements have slowed considerably. She props herself up on one elbow just as a blare from her phone hits the room, making me jump.

Her phone alarm. I totally forgot about that part, but I guess that means I lost this game. I can’t really bring myself to care though. I don’t know how many women have gotten the chance to see Lauren take herself to climax, but it was better than any touch I’ve ever felt from another person.

“Come here,” she says in a low voice and I quickly move off the floor.

I crawl up the bed so I’m halfway up it and then wait for her next command.

“On your knees, Ems,” she says in a commanding voice that is making me tremble in anticipation of what’s next. Her tone isn’t upset, but it’s definitely the most stern she’s used so far.

I don’t say anything as I get on my knees in the middle of the large bed, facing the headboard. I can feel her move behind me, but I don’t dare to look around. I can feel a slight shake in my body as I wait for her touch or voice.

“Good girl," she says as she lightly caresses my back. Just her light touch feels electric.

“Now, baby. I want you to tell me what you did wrong a moment ago. What rule did you break?” she asks as she continues her soft caress.

Now she’s moving her hands under my body so she can lightly graze my breasts as well. I suck in a sharp breath as one of her fingers touches my sensitive nipple.

I know the answer, but her consistent touch is making speech hard. But I know I need to answer so I close my eyes and whisper out what she already knows.

“I called you Lauren instead of Miss or Miss Callahan.”

“Mmhm. That’s two rules you broke in a matter of minutes my darling. Do we need to review them again?” She asks in a sweet voice that’s laced with authority.

“No, miss. I’m sorry. I remember them. I’ll be good next time.”

As I say the words, I hardly even recognize myself. I’ve never submitted so thoroughly for someone, never had the need to show them how well behaved I can be. But suddenly my own arousal and ability to climax is solely anchored in the desires, needs and wants of this gorgeous woman hovering over me.

She presses her body into my ass and leans in so she can cup both of my tits. She lightly plays with my nipples, but doesn’t pull on them like she did earlier, like I want her to.

“I know you will, baby. And I can help you remember. Tell me how many spanks you think you deserve for being such a naughty girl.”

She doesn’t let up on my tits and I’m now gripping the sheets to stop myself from pressing my ass into her even more.

“Four,” I say in a trembling voice. I’m both excited and nervous. I’ve never let a woman spank me and I don’t know what to expect.

I hear Lauren give a low laugh as she straightens up and removes her hands from my tits. She moves them so they’re lightly caressing my ass.

“Oh darling, you weren’t that naughty and I’m not sure this sweet, perfect ass is ready for that. Let’s start with two. One for each rule break.”

“Yes, miss, thank you,” I say in a breathy voice as I lower my head and close my eyes.

The anticipation alone is a turn on, and I have an urgent need for her hand to be on my ass.

“Tell me what rules you broke again,” she says as she presses one hand firmly onto my right cheek.

“I touched you without permission, miss.”

“And?”

“I didn’t call you Miss or Miss Callahan.”

“Ask for your punishment.”

“Please, miss, please spank me. I’m sorry I was bad. Please punish me, Miss Callahan,” I say, and I can hear the need in my own voice and I’m sure Lauren can too.

With no warning, I suddenly feel a smack across my right ass cheek. It’s hard and firm and it forces me to grab onto the sheets and cry out. But at the same time as she hits me, I can also feel a new gush of wetness pool out from my pussy.

Her hand is back on my ass, but it’s now gentle as she lightly smooths out the area she just spanked.

“Alright, Ems?” she asks in a low voice that’s not as commanding as before. She’s checking in on me and it makes me even hotter for her and this moment.

“Another, miss. Please,” I beg.

She doesn’t wait long before I feel a smack on the same spot she hit before.

“Please, miss, another,” I say, desperate to feel the sting again and wondering if this act alone could make me come. I think if I reached down and touched my clit, I’d explode on the spot.

I hear Lauren chuckle again, but she doesn’t release another spank on my ass. Instead, she moves her head down and places kisses down the marks that must be visible there. She moves her tongue all the way up the length of my ass, soothing the sting.

She then wraps a hand around my body and dips her fingers into my wet pussy. The touch makes me jolt and I’m thankful I didn’t embarrassingly come from just that. I turn my head so I can look into her face, which has a smile on it.

“I can see my girl likes a little pain,” she says as she brings out her now drenched fingers from my pussy.

“Yes, miss. I loved it,” I whisper as I continue to stare into her eyes.

“Good girl,” she whispers back. “We’ll explore that more, but not tonight. I’m going to fuck you now.”

I moan instead of responding and Lauren moves back so she’s behind my ass. She places her hands on my back and moves them up and down in soft strokes.

“Tell me how you want to be fucked, baby. Would you like to get on your back like an innocent girl where I’ll make you feel like a princess? Or do you want to stay like this and let me fuck you fast and hard?”

“Fast and hard, miss,” I respond because I know my orgasm won’t take long and I just need her to fuck me now.

She moves her hands and I can feel her parting my ass cheeks slightly before her tongue is moving its way into my folds. She slides her tongue back and forth, pushing almost her whole face into me so she can reach my clit with her tongue.

I’m moaning so low and loud now and I can’t hold myself up, so I push down on my elbows, giving her better access to my entrance.

“Please, miss, fuck me,” I pant out. Her mouth feels amazing, but I’m desperate to feel her inside me.

She doesn’t say anything as she quickly releases my clit from her lips and pulls back up. She grabs onto my left hip with one hand before driving two fingers inside with the other. She pulls my hips into her so her fingers are as deep as they can go. And then she moves back and repeats the thrust.

“Like this, baby? You like to be fucked like this from behind?”

“Yes, miss, yes, that feels so good. More, please.”

She pulls her arm out and her thrusts turn longer and more forceful. My ass is hitting her hand every time she pulls my hips back into her. Suddenly I feel another finger enter and my moan turns from something low and guttural to a high gasp.

“Yes, miss. Fuck, yes, harder, please. I’m so close, miss.”

She moves her hand around me and picks me up so I’m not bending down anymore and am forced to balance on my knees.

She grabs my left tit with the hand she’s not fucking me with and begins to pull hard on my nipple.

“Don’t come yet, baby. You can handle another finger. Would you like that?”

Her body is flush against mine as she helps to hold me up. She pumps her fingers in and out as she speaks and I can feel her hot breath on my face.

“Yes, please, miss, more, please,” I scream out.

Lauren adds another finger and brings her arm up, so her left hand is placed lightly on my throat. She doesn’t squeeze at all, but just the feeling of her hand on such a tender body part is causing my orgasm to barrel to the surface.

“Miss Callahan, please, may I come?”

“Come, baby,” she says and as the words come out of her mouth, my orgasm hits like a wave.

I can hear myself screaming, but I have no idea what I’m saying. Lauren gently pushes me into the bed beneath me and in my daze, I can feel her arms come around me.

I feel like I’m still coming as she kisses the back of my neck and strokes her fingers softly down the length of my body. I know I’m trembling, and I can’t stop my body from letting out a shudder.

I can feel Lauren kissing my shoulder sweetly and as I let out one last sigh, I’m able to regain some of the feeling in my limbs, but I still can’t open my eyes.

“That was fucking amazing,” is all I’m able to breathe out. “So good.”

Lauren simply kisses my neck and moves her nose sweetly up into the back of my ear like she’s nuzzling me.

“You were amazing, Ems. Thank you for submitting to me like that. You were perfect.”

I turn so that I’m on my back and Lauren is above me. Her eyes are no longer the dark green they were just a few minutes ago. Now they’re clear and are looking down at me tenderly.

The strict, commanding woman who just fucked me is nowhere to be seen. Lauren looks just like she did last time after we fucked in her hotel room— sweet and open.

The moment feels more intimate than any we’ve shared so far as we both continue to just look into each other’s eyes. Finally, Lauren breaks the spell and looks over at the clock on the bedside table.

“It’s late and you have work tomorrow, Ems. I should let you sleep,” she says as she rolls off me and moves to the side of the bed so she can take off her earrings.

“I have work? I hate to be the one to tell you that in Seattle, even EVPs have to work Thursdays. And Fridays actually. It’s a thing.”

She comes back over to me and playfully grabs my chin before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

“Sassy, sassy. Don’t make me turn you over again,” she says in a low voice and somehow my body immediately responds again.

But she simply slides down into the covers and puts her head on the pillow.

“I have to finalize some apartment stuff, deal with storage, you know, all that fun moving stuff,” she says.

My stomach does a little flip at the mention of her moving. Of course, I already knew that, but this little sex interlude made me forget about the magnitude of our situation.

“But maybe we could have breakfast together?” She asks as she plays with the ends of my hair.

“I wish. But I have an 8 am research meeting for Ellison,” I say.

Lauren scrunches her nose. “New rule, actually. No saying the name ‘Ellison’ any time you’re in my bed.”

“Deal,” I say. “I don’t’ want to talk about work anyway. But I will have to get up early tomorrow so I can go home and change.”

“No need. I’ll just call down and –” she says as she reaches back over for the hotel phone, but I cut her off before she can grab it.

“Lauren,” I say as I grab her hand gently and hold it. “I’m going to go home and shower and change. If I show up in another designer dress, people will start to suspect something.”

“By people, you mean Jackie?” she asks and while her tone isn’t accusatory, the slight lift to her eyebrow is a bit telling.

“Yes. And Michelle. Let’s just get through this pitch before we go wearing matching designer hoodies to the office,” I say with a smile, linking our fingers together.

“It doesn’t have to be designer, there is a Target down the street.”

Lauren,” I say as I laugh.

“Fine, fine. I didn’t realize you were so stubborn.”

“Yes, you did,” I say, smiling at her.

Her face turns serious as she looks down at me.

“Thank you for coming to dinner and for talking to me,” she says, and this is the first time I’ve been able to see such stark vulnerability cross her features.

“Thank you for telling me,” I say as I reach up and stroke one finger lightly down her cheek.

“When do I see you again?” she asks in only a whisper.

“Friday?”

“Michelle mentioned scheduling a happy hour with the development team. I’m sure you’ll get the email invite tomorrow. How about we do something after?”

“You mean I have to sit through an entire company happy hour before I get you alone?”

Lauren turns me around so she can put her arms around me. I press into her back and it feels so good to be held like this by her. Lauren’s body just fits so perfectly with mine.

“Poor baby. I’m sure we can find a way to make it fun?”

“How?” I ask in a fake pout, even though she can’t see my face.

“You’ll just have to wait and see. Now go to sleep, Ems.”

And though my mind is still vibrating from the night we just shared, my body is screaming for sleep and it doesn’t take long before I’m asleep in her arms once again.

Published 
Written by ShiaWoods
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments