Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice Helps Me Out

"My First Girl on Girl"

46
9 Comments 9
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A true first day experience of what turned out to be a week long affair that changed me forever."

I first met Alice in the apartment complex I lived in when I got married to my first husband. She lived on the same floor as we did but on the opposite corner. Her unit was the very last one at the end of the hall. Alice was the unofficial "handyman" for our floor as she really was very good with minor repairs. Even management recommended her.  

We would usually bump into each other either in the laundry room or the pool. She was in her mid-thirties about 5-0 tall and had very short black hair with streaks of gray that complimented her endearing smile. Bodywise, she possessed a really big behind with small perky breasts. I always saw her wearing denim overalls and boots unless she was at the pool. 

Her demeanor was very friendly. Her roommate, Tina, who happened to be her domestic partner, was the opposite. She was younger than her about my age but really thin. Her face was very beautiful however her mood and manners were awful. Tina traveled a lot for work so I rarely ran into her. Tina was very feminine but Alice was not. Her physique was very sexy but her mannerisms were on the masculine side.

After a while, Alice and I would occasionally hang out on weekends by the pool, have some drinks, or listen to music. I had tripped recently bringing in groceries and twisted my ankle pretty badly. Even went to the hospital to get X-rays. I didn't break it but it was swollen pretty bad and it hurt quite a bit. As per Doctor's orders, I took a week off from work to allow the swelling and pain to subside.

The first day I was so bored that I decided to do some laundry. It was a Monday around 10:00 AM so I was wearing an oversized T-shirt with nothing underneath. I figured most people were at work so it wouldn't be an issue. I grabbed my crutches and a small bag of dirty clothes. I needed to make a few trips since I couldn't really grab the entire load while on the crutches. As I got to the laundry room I realized that doing laundry was a horrible idea! I was getting frustrated with the crutches and felt clumsy. 

By the second trip, I ran into Alice. She immediately asked me what happened and how. She insisted that she would help me out. With a big smile, I was led to my apartment where Alice proceeded to grab the remaining clothes. I had forgotten that I left a bag of weed along with a pouch of Backwoods tobacco that I was mixing and rolling to smoke later on. I detested the pain pills so I decided to go the "Organic" route, ha ha. 

She noticed the setup and exclaimed with a huge grin, "I see you're getting ready to pay me, huh?"  

"You smoke?" I asked. 

She responded quite enthustisacially, "Hell yeah!"

Alice went off to the laundry so I rolled a couple more blunts. Upon her return, she brought over a bottle of Pinot Grigio. We sat on my balcony to drink and smoke while the clothes got washed. It was a bit early in the day but I figured what else did I have to do? She was wearing a pair of oversized cargo shorts with a white T-shirt that did little to hide the fact she was braless.

To top it off she was wearing a baseball cap on backward and these really hideous construction-type boots. I found her attire so odd that after smoking the first blunt I asked her what the hell was she thinking when she got dressed. We both chuckled and had a good laugh. At that point, she got up to go check on the clothes. I started getting sharp pulses of pain in my ankle. I guess that having my foot down was not helping the swelling and my pain started to creep back up. 

When Alice returned she could tell something was bothering me. She moved over to me and then raised my leg to place it on her thigh. It did the trick. It eased my discomfort. We kept the small talk going, smoked some more, and then I noticed that she kept looking down at my seat while gently caressing my leg and thigh. I realized what she was staring at.

When I sat down, I raised my T-shirt. When both my legs were on the floor, it wasn't a big deal. When she raised my leg, she also opened them a bit to set it on her lap. Alice had a pretty decent view of my exposed punani. She wasn't overtly staring, but I could tell she was getting excited. I tried covering up a bit without letting her know that I was on to her, as I felt that would be kind of rude and presumptive, but it didn't work anyway. I decided to let it be.

Her caressing was very relaxing. I closed my eyes while her masterful touch soothed my pain and my discomfort subsided. Alice was doing this thing with her thumbs. She was applying pressure on my ankle and then stroking my calf upwards all the way up my thigh. It felt soooo good, but I was also a bit nervous. Her touch was not only soothing, it was quite erotic.

I guess my nervousness was obvious as she related to me that she had gone to Massage school but never finished. That explained why it felt so good I thought. She lit up another blunt and we smoked a little bit more. The conversation gradually shifted as did her demeanor. She became very inquisitive about what I enjoyed. Then it was more of what I enjoyed physically. 

She suspected that I was having a thing with Jeff, another neighbor on the same floor (A couple of good  stories with him too.) I confessed that I enjoyed giving him head as well as other boy toys I had on the side. My ex-husband was very controlling, had side chicks, and was outright disrespectful, so I played around.

She was fascinated with this and wanted to hear the details. I told her about the first time I gave Jeff head in my living room. At that time I wasn't having intercourse yet with other men, just gave head. A lot of head. She removed her baseball cap and leaned closer to me listening attentively as I described how I serviced Jeff's manhood. This allowed her to use both hands to massage me.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

The massage had turned more sensual as her hands were now on my upper thigh. She started to massage my inner thigh and I felt her fingers gently brush up against my punani. I was very aroused by then. At first, I was uncomfortable with her touch but her soft hands were now making my insides tingle. She continued gentle but firm upstrokes on my thigh.

With great deftness, she placed her hand on my punani and then very softly brushed my labia. My breathing became heavier and I was getting wetter. I looked at her to tell her to stop but at that very instant her finger penetrated me.

She looked straight at me while she licked her lips and simply whispered, "Shhhhh," as her finger pleasured my nani. I was officially enjoying this and decided to let it happen. Her finger went in and out a couple of times then stayed inside flicking my G-spot.

I began moaning louder. Alice gently placed my leg down and then walked me to the sofa. I sat down in a trance of anticipation coupled with curiosity. She removed my T-shirt and then placed me on the very edge of the sofa. I was now completely nude in my living room. Her hands felt so soft and tender against my skin, unlike those of a man. Gently, she parted my legs and knelt before me.

I looked down and I could see my stomach heaving up and down from the nervous anticipation and unexpected intensity of the moment. Alice had a very intent gaze now as she stared at my nani. Slowly she put her face about an inch away while her supple hands explored my outer thighs. I shuddered in delight as she exhaled on my nani.

She took one hand, then ever so softly, exposed my clitoris. I felt the warmness of her breath as she was blowing air on my exposed clit. My hands were clutching the sofa seat as I was in a state of anticipation. Then I felt her. Her mouth was so warm. Her lips and tongue softly explored my entire nani. Felt like she was feeling, tasting my entire vagina to ascertain what areas would produce the most pleasure for both of us.

Gradually her pressure increased and so did her intensity. Alice had me on the edge of the sofa with my legs up in the air. Her hands were now firmly squeezing my ass cheeks while her mouth devoured my nani which was oozing juices into her divinely skilled mouth.

I was on the edge of an explosive orgasm since I felt the first breath on my exposed clit. I looked down and then grabbed her gray-streaked black hair. Her fervid moaning was louder than mine and we were now feeding off each other's sounds. The slurping sounds emanating from her were so raw and sensually provocative elevating my ecstatic euphoria unlike anything else before. Her tongue was working double duty, savoring my love canal then switching to my clit.

This had me on a rollercoaster of unrivaled pleasure. On the one hand, I needed to release the inner pressure that this cunnilingus Goddess had bestowed upon me but on the other hand, I did not want this intense feeling of unadulterated debauchery to stop. Her grip on my ass cheeks increased dramatically and I felt her nails pressing hard on my flesh. Her face was buried hard against my steaming hot nani.

She was now licking my entire bottom. I had never been rimmed before and this was too much to contain. Her masterful tongue skills had me in a vortex of pleasure that no man had come even close to achieving. I tried to contain myself but I was unable to hold it any longer.

I exploded in a leg-shaking orgasm. Wave after wave kept coming out of me as never before. I struggled to breathe as this enormous sexual tsunami of built-up ecstatic bliss subsided. I looked down and my knuckles were still clutching Alice's hair. Slowly my body normalized. I was unaware of how tense my body had become while she serviced me. Every muscle in my body had tensed up. 

Alice looked up at me as she stood up. Her face was glistening with my juices. She licked her fingers clean then leaned down and gave me a very wet kiss. I could taste my juices on her lips and mouth. Her lips were really red and puffy. They felt so soft against mine. She started to pull away to stand up but I had to feel her lips again.

I kissed her and sucked on her engorged lips for a while. With a devilish smile, she stopped and got up. Her phone had been ringing during our interlude.

She composed herself and in a hypnotic tone that enthralled me from head to toe said, "I'm going to fuck you silly!"

She went into my bathroom mirror and checked on her face. As she arranged her clothes back she walked over to me and staring straight into my eyes she leaned down and paused for a couple of seconds. Alice then gave me a furiously delectable kiss as she inserted two fingers inside my soaking wet nani.

She looked at me as if she owned me now and said in a deep raspy voice, "I want to have your smell on my fingers while I work."

She then left to take care of a service call in an apartment and told me to not bathe or change. She wanted to see me wearing only the T-shirt. I sat there in a state of suspended reality. No pain anywhere. My body felt heavy but relaxed. I knew I needed to clean myself as well as the sofa. I looked down and there was a huge wet stain of my juices on the sofa fabric.

My thighs were sticky from all the juices Alice extracted from me a few minutes before. When I got to the bathroom I went to the full-length mirror. I noticed nail marks on my ass cheeks. Not sure why but that gave me a sense of pride along with a very warm feeling inside my nani. My thoughts were focused on what would come next. After all, this was Monday and the day was far from over.

Published 
Written by LatinLinda
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments