Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gift For Her Governess

"Charlotte adores her Governess Helena and is happy to give her a reward for her hard work."

11
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I came up with this on a whim and it only took me a couple of hours to whip up so I apologize if it isn't very good or grammatically incorrect. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I also blame exhaustion for this random burst of inspiration.. Enjoy!"

"Lift your nightgown for me, young mistress Charlotte," my governess, Helena, instructs and I do so very eagerly. I can tell by the hungry look in her eyes, as I reveal my unruly and glistening pussy to her, that she is as excited as I am about this. Her next words send shivers of arousal through my body.

"What a beautiful lady you've got there, young mistress. A lady I cannot wait to have as part of my reward."

I watch as she takes three steps closer to where I sat on the edge of the bed, kneels down in front of me, and places her hands on either of my thighs to part them as my pussy throbs in anticipation. She leans her head forward and I jolt as her tongue slips between my engorged lips to play with my clit. I let a moan slip from my lips as she continues to lick and suckle on my clit and my thighs begin to tremble from the intense feelings churning through my body. My eyes slip shut as she continues to feast on my pussy like a starved woman and more moans leave my lips.

I moan out louder, opening my eyes to look down between my legs to see Helena's lower half of her face buried between my legs. Our eyes meet, the look in my governess' eyes send feelings of hot lust through me, and one of my hand reaches between my trembling thighs to grip her hair and I push her face as close as possible. She continues to suck on my engorged clit as two of her fingers slip into my pussy, curling them slightly and it doesn't take long for her to find the sweet spot inside me that makes me see stars as my juices squirt.

I slump back onto my bed from exhaustion but push myself upwards onto my forearms to see Helena sucking on her fingers coated with my essence and my face turns bright red. The Governess notices me flushing, flashes a wicked smile in my direction, got up from her knees after removing her fingers from her mouth, and begins to disrobe - revealing her well-maintained body for a woman of forty-five. She climbs onto my large four-poster bed, crawls up my body and soon her own glistening pussy is hovering over my face and the urge to have a taste of it is very real.

- - - -

"Young mistress, do you remember the special request I made?" she questions, meeting my eyes while her hand reaches down to stroke through my thick dark brown hair.

It takes me a moment to recall then I nod my head quickly, the feeling of hot lust and excitement pulsing through my veins once more and going straight to my clit--which became engorged from the thought.

"That's a good girl, young mistress. Now, keep your mouth open wide for me, alright?"

Nodding my head again, I obey her instructions as she slowly lowers herself down until her own pussy is barely centimeters from my open and waiting mouth.

Then, I feel warmth shooting down into my mouth and I hear a loud cry of relief leave my beautiful Governess' lips. It is a bit on the salty side but I slowly grow to not mind as I eagerly drink down the older woman's piss and it seems that she liked that because her grip tightened in my hair.

"You look at home, being my chamber pot, sweet young mistress," Helena remarks in an affectionate tone of voice as I continue to drink down the stream eagerly. When my Governess first brought this up to me, I had been hesitant at first, but as she continued to talk about it and even let me watch her use the chamber pot a few times to get used to the idea -- I agreed to do it. Besides, Helena had done a lot for me over the years so I figure it best to return the favor.

"Thankfully, I drank a lot of tea today and held myself back in anticipation knowing that this would be happening tonight so I've got plenty to give."

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

Her words send another shot of arousal through my body, straight down to my clit pulsed in excitement and pulls a moan from my lips. I nearly let out a whine as she pulls back from my face altogether, and I push myself up on my forearms for the most erotic sight of my life. My Governess' face contorts in pleasure as she empties her wee all over my pussy while her hands fondle her larger breasts, and I lick my lips.

"Governess, if you don't mind, may I touch myself while you continue to piss on me?" I question, warmth pooling in my belly and my arousal beginning to climb higher the more I watched her.

Her eyes open, our gazes meet, and my heart flutters in joy as she nods her head, bites down on her lower lip, and continues to take her steady wee onto my pussy. My hand travels down my barely blossoming body, letting out a soft sigh at the warmth that covers my hand as I begin to stroke myself the way she had taught me.

My sighs soon turned into cries of, "Governess, governess!" and I could tell she had been close too as she began to touch her own engorged clit after her wee had ended and loud cries had started to leave her lips. However, we both toppled over the edge together as our release hit us hard and we let sleep carry us off moments later - tangled together in a mess of limbs and bodily fluids with blissful smiles on our lips.

- - - -

It is still dark when I wake, finding myself alone in my dark room, and for a moment I had thought that the whole ordeal had been just a fantasy of mine and my heart began to drop. However, a quiet but firm knock on my door drew my attention as my Governess pushes it open, steps through the door with a tray of refreshments in her hands, and gently kicks the door closed behind her.

"Ah, good evening, young mistress," Helena greets with a smile on her lips as she carries the tray over to the table beside my bed, takes a seat beside my upright form, and takes her hand in mind. "Did you sleep well?"

I nod my head, lean forward and steal a quick kiss from my Governess and flash her a cheeky smile in return.

"Very well," I answer, eyebrow cocked as I open my mouth to take in the food offered to me and chew on it thoughtfully a few times then swallow it down. "So well in fact that next time I cannot sleep, I will simply call on you to wear me out," I pause, taking another few bites of the food offered to me and then taking a large gulp of tea as I note the amused look on my Governess' face. "Sound like a deal to you, Governess Helena?"

"Sounds like a deal, my darling Charlotte."

END.

Published 
Written by chirae010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments