Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking My First Black Cock

"My black fuck buddy puts his big warm cock in my mouth"

42
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
613 words 613 words

During my sophomore year in college, I had sex with my first black guy. He was only the second person I had been with up to that point. The first week with my new friend with benefits was intense; we had sex four times, and each encounter was exhilarating. However, the main downside to our fucking was the loss of a study partner; our meetings no longer involved studying but instead were focused on him penetrating me. He never wore a condom so I was taking regular creampies.

After about two weeks of getting railed by him, he summoned the courage to ask for a blowjob. He asked me to suck his cock. While I had previously sucked my ex-boyfriend's cock, the experience was noticeably different. My white ex-boyfriend was perhaps four and a half inches in length, whereas my new black lover was closer to eight inches. Nonetheless, I was entering a phase of my life where I wanted black and I wanted to experience more of it.

I decided that the time for conversation had ended. I removed my T-shirt and bra, knowing he enjoys seeing some skin. I was certain he would love to see my bare boobs.

"Touch my boobs," I demanded. His eyes widened as he gazed at my naked chest, and he quickly complied, feeling me up. I allowed him to admire my boobs, relishing the attention and the sensation of his hands squeezing them. For a few minutes, I made sure to rub my boobs against his lap.

In the privacy of my dorm room, I knelt before him while he sat on my bed. He pulled out his cock. Even up close, it appeared larger than expected, and despite being flaccid, it remained impressively big. I observed the absence of any pubic hair; he maintained a completely shaved appearance, a detail I appreciated.

I roughly spread his legs far apart, making it easier for me to access his cock and balls. Spending some time kissing his thighs, I gradually moved closer to his balls. Taking one of his balls into my mouth, I sucked on it before switching to the other. His balls were noticeably larger and sweatier compared to those of my previous white boyfriend, which strangely turned me on. Tenderly, I continued to lick his sweaty balls, warming them up with my mouth while my hands began stroking his cock.

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

Removing his balls from my mouth, I finally put my lips around the entire head of his black cock, gently beginning to suck him off.

As I took his big, warm black cock into my mouth, I was struck by the softness of his skin. Although I couldn't accommodate his entire length at once, I made a concerted effort. While sucking him, I also gently massaged his balls.

Occasionally making eye contact with him while I sucked, I felt empowered as I elicited soft moans from him. I continued for an extended period, surpassing the durations of my previous blowjobs with my ex by far. As I intensified my efforts, his pleasure escalated until he came in my mouth without any warning. Despite the surprise of cum shooting into my mouth, I swallowed without hesitation.

I loved everything about it! I loved pleasing him. I loved hearing him moan. I loved the feeling of him inside of me. I loved feeling him grow as he became more excited. I loved the taste of cum. It was so exciting feeling it growing in my mouth.

After expressing his satisfaction and appreciation, he dressed and departed. This blowjob marked the beginning of many more encounters with him and other black men throughout my college years.

Published 
Written by Maya99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments