Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shall I Prove To You That I Own You?

"You are more than just sex to me"

32
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you guys like this one... Let me know if a second part is needed."

"Daddy."

"Yes, babygirl, what's the matter?"

I stare into his ocean-blue eyes, feeling my heartbeat fasten second by second. I know these feelings aren't good, but I can't help but fall into his seduction trap.

"I'll be heading out now. See you later. Have a nice day." I look at him once more before grabbing my bag.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asks me, throwing a glance at me.

I scan the room once, eyeing my torn panties from last night lying lonely beside the bed. Feeling the heat rush up to my face, I dash straight towards the bed to pick it up.

Stuffing it into my bag... I turn around and look toward the couch; however, no one is sitting there anymore.

"How the? He was just sitting there a second ago," I mumble to myself, getting ready to leave once more.

"Are you looking for Daddy?"

"Ahhhhhh, how did you get here?"

"How cute! You don't yell like that when my cock is in you. Have I been too lenient with you?" he asks, pulling me by the hand.

"No, no, no." I shake my head furiously. "I need to head out now; I'll be late for work. We can talk later, please. Moreover, Lia will be here soon, and I don't want her to see me with you." I look up at him, trying to convince him to let go of my hand.

"Do you think I care if she comes?" he chuckles, revealing the most seductive smile a man can have. "Babygirl, I think you don't understand this at all. You belong to me; I don't care about Lia or anyone else seeing us together. Sooner or later, they will find out what a bad girl you are."

"Daddy, I, um, will be late." I mutter under my breath, still loud enough for him to hear it.

"And I don't care." His fingers trace my jaw slowly as I feel his stare rip my clothes off of my skin with his eyes. Gently raising up my chin, he looks into my eyes for what feels like eternity, only for him to close his eyes again.

"Sigh." He sighs deeply and pulls me closer to him, squeezing my breast against his chest.

"Who owns your body?" he asks.

"Daddy owns my body."

"Who owns your heart?"

"Daddy."

"Who do you love?"

"I love you, Daddy," I say, staring at his lips and wishing he might kiss me.

"And who loves you?" he whispers, moving an inch closer to me.

"Ummmm," I stammer. It was hard to believe he would ever feel anything for me. He is so perfect in every way, and I am just some cute little girl who he finds occasionally. I know how many women crave to have him, and I will never be in a position to ask him to love me. Lost in my thoughts, I overlook the storm brewing in his eyes because of my late reply. Suddenly, I feel his hand around my neck, forcing me to look at him.

"Aren't you dumb? Why did I fall for such a dumb little thing?" he says scornfully, throwing me a look of neglectfulness.

"Daddy, umm, wait, what?" I widen my eyes in surprise, smiling like a fool, realizing that this evil man just said what I had been waiting for.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

"Wait… I am not dumb; how am I supposed to expect an iceberg like you to have feelings for a cutie like me?" I stare daringly at him, knowing I am crossing the boundary.

"Then you are stupid for not noticing. I fuck you all the time, little one, and I will be stripping those clothes off you in a second." He smirks so handsomely.

"Fucking isn't love, Daddy; moreover, I am not the only girl you fuck, so how?" I reply, only for him to shut me up with a kiss.

"Shut up, babygirl, shut the fuck up," he yells huskily, dragging me to his lap as he sits on the bed.

"I am sorry, Daddy; please don't," I say meekly.

"Lie down across my laps right now; I won't repeat myself. Babygirl needs some discipline to control her jealousy."

"I am not jealous!" He cuts off my speech, giving my ass a hard slap.

"Ahhh!" I yell, almost breaking out in tears.

"Lie down, Mimi; I will not say this one more time."

Recognizing I do not have a say, I lie across him, counting every second tick coming from the clock hanging on the wall.

"Work is out of the question for today; I'll have to call in sick," I think inwardly

"You know that certain actions of yours call for consequences, right, baby girl?" he asks me, sliding my skirt upwards. "Fuck," he curses when he notices I don't have any underwear on. "So sinful, my baby girl is quite daring."

"You tore my underwear last night. What do you expect?" I snap at him quite angrily.

SLAP. "Such a bratty girl, what did you say?" He slaps my left cheek while he rubs the right one, preparing to do the same.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, please. Not so hard."

SLAP....

SLAP...

HARDER SLAP...

"Please, I am sorry; I won't run my mouth anymore."

"Oh, Mimi, I know you will; you are mine, and I seem to spoil you too much. Look how wet you are from my spanking. You're so needy, aren't you?"His fingers slide down my pussy perfectly, soaking themselves in my juices.

"Damn, babygirl, you never seem to disappoint Daddy. I can fuck you all the time and will never get enough."

"Daddy, please, umm, it aches." I squirm on his lap, feeling his bulge push slightly against me.

"What aches, baby?" he asks teasingly, still sliding his fingers in and out of my now-dripping pussy. "Fuck, so wet for me." I hear him curse, pushing his hard cock more against my laps.

"I-"

Before I can answer him, a loud bang at the door pulls us out of our lushful world and back to reality.

"Oh fuck!"  I jump to my feet, take my bag, and dash out the door, leaving an unfulfilled daddy at home.

"You shall come back, little one, and accept your punishment."

 

Please don't forget to hit the like and favorite buttons. Kisses and hugs

Published 
Written by Ploeme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments