Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With A Black Man

"After breaking up with my white boyfriend, I decide to follow my lust towards a black man"

48
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
487 words 487 words

At the beginning of my sophomore year of college, I began to realize that it wouldn't work out with my boyfriend. We just didn't mesh well together, and the sex wasn't that great. He was my first. The sex with him usually only lasted a minute or two. In college, I began to realize and accept that I found black men attractive. The urge to seek out a romantic encounter with black men became more intense over time.

I broke up with my white boyfriend of more than a year.

Less than an hour later, I decided to text one of my study partners, a black man whom I found very attractive. He was over six feet tall, muscular, and had dark skin. We usually studied well together. Since we had a lot of homework that week, I invited him over to my dorm.

Once he arrived, he took out the class materials, but I found myself not interested in studying. Instead, I felt a strong urge to fuck him. Though I made a faint attempt to focus on studying, I ended up resorting more to flirting. When he didn't seem to notice my advances quickly enough, I decided to touch his leg and flash him my boobs. I expressed my desire to fuck him and mentioned that I had never fucked a black man before. He responded that he wasn't interested in a relationship at the moment. I assured him that I wasn't seeking one either and the flirting continued to escalate.

Once he realized we weren't going to study, he pulled his penis out and I was shocked at the size. It wasn't super huge but definitely bigger than my white boyfriends. It was nice. I started to get wet. He told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I did as I was told. He pulled the rest of my clothes off and I felt him enter me. It was noticeably big. And then he started to rail me. Without a condom. I expected him to pull out. I was proven wrong.

We fucked for what must have been twenty minutes. That surprised me because my ex-boyfriend usually lasted a minute or two. He grabbed my hips and pounded away like a jackhammer. The sex was great but also felt dirty. I could tell he was close to orgasm as his grunts became louder. And then he came. I could feel him cum inside me. It was so intense. I orgasmed.

After some small talk, he got dressed.  He said next time I wanted to study or fuck, to send him a text message.  He said he had fun.  And then he left.  I was left sweaty with his cum dripping down my leg.  I felt very dirty but also very satisfied.  I knew that wouldn't be my last time with a black man.

Published 
Written by Maya99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments