Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting To Be Disciplined

"Leanne wanted to be thrashed and got her wish"

31
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"FF, MF, Discipline, Tawse, Strap, Cane, Arousal"

Leanne, who was now eighteen, had first realised her fascination with spankings a couple of years ago, soon after turning sixteen, Of course, she knew spankings happened. In fact, one of Leanne's girlfriends, Moira who was also sixteen, loved Leanne giving her a sore hiding, making her bottom really sore, and that totally turned Leanne on.

Leanne had been spanked a few times herself by her mum and dad, only after turning sixteen, but even she knew they were not 'real' spankings as her bottom was rarely even a little red, let alone sore. Her mum and dad preferred time outs, loss of privileges, and grounding, to spanking.

Leanne was spanked about six times by both her mum and dad and knew she deserved every spanking and that each time it did so much good, even though not particularly hard.

However, her mum and dad realised how better behaved she was after the spanking and then used spanking as a punishment, still not one that made her cry, but it did correct her bratty behaviour for a while after each spanking.

The last spanking was by her mum when she was still sixteen, when Leanne had been particularly bratty to her mum who was so cross with her that she grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards the dining table where she turned a chair into the room and sat down and pulled across her lap. Leanne was pleading with her mum saying she was too old to be spanked, but then the spanking started. This spanking was much harder than any of the others because her mum was so cross with her daughter. Leanne was crying afterwards when she was sent to her bedroom where she calmed down and realised that she had been bratty and did deserve the spanking as her mum's last resort. As well as the pain she found the humiliation a good part of the punishment.

What Leanne didn't know was that, once her mum had finished spanking her, she had accidentally run her fingers along her sex hole and discovered how wet she was. That told her mum that she mustn't spank her again.

So, when Leanne came back downstairs, her mum told her she agreed she was too old to be spanked and her punishment in the future would be grounding and loss of electronics and other privileges.

Leanne was upset when told that and often imagined herself being spanked really hard after that, but never was again by her parents.

Leanne's first real experience of corporal punishment was to be caned, and that happened at sixth form college one day when everyone in the class got into trouble when a fight broke out. The teacher had left for a couple of minutes to go to the secretary's office when an argument broke out between two girls. Much hair-pulling, pushing, and verbal threats ensued, a desk was toppled over, and the two girls crashed to the floor.

The noise alerted Mr Clark, a teacher in the adjacent classroom, who rushed in to see what the commotion was. As he got to the door he saw the girls scrapping and most of the other girls pushing and pulling each other and supporting the one who was their pal, and egging her on. Leanne was seen pulling one of the two fighting girls who was sitting on top of the other girl pulling her hair and slapping her face, rather than punching her, and was trying to separate them.

As Mr Clark burst through the door, angrily shouting over the commotion and demanding the two brawlers stop immediately, the girl Leanne was pulling at lost her balance and went sprawling.

Everyone now scattered to their own desk as Mr Clark surveyed the carnage. He demanded to know what had happened, but no one would tell on their friends.

He therefore said in a stern tone of voice, "Very well, I'll let the headmistress sort this out." Saying that, Mr Clark strode off to the headmistress's office, and very shortly he, the headmistress, Mrs Grieves, and the class teacher, were quizzing all the girls, but getting nowhere.

The headmistress was now extremely angry with the behaviour and insolent silence and said sternly, "Very well, all of you girls will come along to my office now and wait for me. Every one of you is in for the cane."

The silence was shattered by panicked claims of, "It wasn't me miss," and, "That's not fair, Miss," and, "Please, Miss, I was trying to stop them."

The headmistress shouted above the girls, giving the warning, "Enough. All of you, my office now, or I double the strokes."

So, off strolled twelve very unhappy girls glaring at the two real assailants to own up as the girls didn't want to be seen as snitches. However, neither of the two girls would.

As they trooped out, the headmistress turned to Leanne and said, "You will wait until everyone else is punished before I call you into my Study."

Leanne sat obediently on a chair outside the head's office and watched the procession of girls as they dejectedly entered the head's study, shortly followed by the stressful sound of six very loud thwacks, yells, and howls, and then a very sorry girl left the office with tears flooding down her face, sobbing and clutching at Leanne knew what had to be an extremely sore bottom.

The first girl out cried to her classmates whilst sobbing, "I got two really hard strokes on my knickers, followed by four very hard strokes on the bare."

Several of the girls waiting burst into tears and were already very tearful as they entered the study. They all exited hopping, clutching, rubbing their bottoms, and sobbing heartily.

Leanne, by the time it came to her turn, was almost paralysed with fright and worry, also wondering why she had been told to wait until the end. Whilst sitting there, she had also noted that even the two tougher girls came out after their caning very sorry, very sore girls, crying their eyes out. If six strokes of the cane reduced them to howling, how would she cope, she wondered, feeling more and more horrified.

As she walked into the head's study, Leanne saw the cane on the desk and apprehension got the better of her. The butterflies in her tummy and nerves overwhelmed her and she wet her knickers.

The headmistress spotted her reactions instantly as it was obvious what Leanne had done and was doing. The headmistress said, "Leanne, I know you were not at fault as Mr Clark told me he had seen you trying to separate those two stupid girls and was not actually involved in the fracas. So you will not be getting the cane.

"However, I told the whole class everyone would be caned if no one came forward, and, sadly you didn't, so you have to be punished as well. All the other girls have been caned hard as you will have noticed. They each got two hard strokes over their knickers then four even harder strokes on their bare bottoms. I want to let you off lighter but I must still make the punishment count. So, you will be getting two lighter strokes with the tawse over your knickers and four on your bare bottom. These will still hurt a lot, and I'm sorry about that, but I cannot just let you off. So, now I want you to lift your skirt and show me your knickers."

Fully embarrassed, Leanne lifted her skirt up showing the headmistress her knickers, already very wet and getting wetter as she continued to wet herself.

The headmistress just shook her head and said, "I understand your nervousness, but at sixteen you should not be wetting your underwear. I am therefore going to give you an extra six good hard strokes with the tawse. You will get four strokes on your wet knickers and then eight on your bare bottom."

Over the next few minutes, Leanne howled, kicked, screamed, and writhed whilst bent over the head's desk, not even coming close to being able to cope.

The headmistress laid the strap on harder than she had planned, and really hard when Leanne's bottom was bare. She loved watching the bright scarlet raised welts appear after each stroke on the girl's bare bottom, and knew that the sting of the strap would be so much worse now her bottom was wet. Even so, she made sure that Leanne suffered as naughty girls should.

When the strapping ended, Leanne stood up hopping from foot to foot, dancing wildly, and crying her eyes out. She tried to rub her bottom, but every time her hands touched her poor sore bum she yelped and instantly let go.

Satisfied she had taught Leanne a good lesson, Mrs Grieves said, "Right Leanne, you can sort yourself out and leave."

Leanne stood there trying to compose herself but failed. Even so, she asked the headmistress as she sniffed back her tears, "Please, Mrs Grieves, the other girls will quiz me on why I was longer, and at sports later will see in the shower my bottom has no cane stripes like everyone else and I will get probably get bullied. I know I am going to regret asking this, but can I tell them you strapped me for being cheeky and wetting my panties and explain those marks, but, also, would you put some cane welts on my bare bottom so I can fit in."

Mrs Grieves was obviously very surprised at the request, but secretly very happy to cane Leanne's already very sore bare bottom, and nodded and picked up the cane before saying in her usual stern tone of voice that none of the girls ever questioned, "Four strokes on your bare bottom is what the others got and so will you now. Bend over again, girl."

Once Leanne was in position, Mrs Grieves did cane her just as hard as she had done the other girls, but looked on it that Leanne had asked to be caned which was cheeky enough, even though the reason was a good one. However, discipline was her responsibility and she didn't want anyone to think they could just ask to be caned and then get anything other than very hard strokes.

As she landed the fourth stroke of the cane, Mrs Grieve's smiled as she saw that Leanne's bottom had without any doubt the most vivid and sore raised welts of any of the girls. Good, she thought. After all, she did enjoy caning the girls and had had a thoroughly nice time caning so many girls. One after the other.

Leanne had had a horrible time having felt the tawse so many times and then the cane. When she left Mrs Grieves' office she walked very stiffly and sorely to the girl's bathroom, only just able to see things through her blurred tear-soaked eyes.

What surprised her, though, as she walked away was that she had an epiphany. She had been properly thrashed and now knew what a well-thrashed sore bottom felt like. However, her emotions were racing as she realised that rather than hate it, she actually loved that strap, how much it stung, its unbearable fire, and the very tender swollen raised welts it left on her bare bottom. In fact, she loved the cane even more. Actually, not just the caning itself, but she loved the apprehension, the fear, the embarrassment, and sheer humiliation of wetting her knickers, but also loved it that Mrs Grieves had spotted her predicament and made her display her, 'accident,' and that she then doubled her strapping because of it.

So, as she thought more and more about the whole experience, she realised she was getting hornier and hornier and felt the quivers flying around her sex as she craved for more. Actually, she now wanted to be thrashed again, much more, much harder, and time and again.

By the time Leanne got to the toilets, several other girls were waiting in there too, most showing each other their sore-marked bottoms and were still very tearful.

Leanne felt she should show the other girls too what she had got, and, indeed, although her knickers were wet from her peeing herself, at least that hid the extremely sticky wetness her sex was leaving in them. Leanne was sobbing, but inside felt that if someone would just rub her sex lips for a second she would have a huge orgasm. Up for it, she dropped her skirt, lowered her panties, and showed the other girls her scarlet tawse and cane-welted bottom. They all quizzed her, but to Leanne's surprise didn't mock her for wetting her knickers but just consoled her on her thoroughly thrashed bottom.

All the girls trooped out back to class. However, Leanne's best friend, Moira, stayed behind saying with a friendly, "Your face is as red as your bum, and your knickers are not just wet but I know you are turned on, aren't you? I can see your pussy glisten and that's not wee dripping from you. Can I rub your clitty and make you cum, as you look desperate and ready to."

Leanne just nodded, held her friend tight, opened her legs wide, and grabbing her friend's hand put it on her sex. "Do it fast, as I'll cum in seconds."

As Moira did as she was asked, so Leanne was shaking, groaning, breathless as her sex spasmed and spasmed as she soaked her friend's hand.

Afterwards, Moira said, smiling to her friend, "You had better wash those knickers out before you come back to class. I'll tell the teacher what happened, about you weeing yourself but not your orgasms, and so why you will be a little late. I'll then get out of class to see you are okay and come back and make you cum again if you would like me to."

The girls hugged and kissed, and Leanne asked, even pleaded, "It'll just take maybe a minute if you will do it again now, please, Moira. I'm so turned on. Please, get me off again."

Moira smiled and, kneeling down, licked, kissed, and touched her friend's pussy giving her another massive orgasm in seconds.

Turning to leave, Moira looked back over her shoulder, smiling, and asked Leanne, "Could I give your red bare bum a couple of smacks, please? I am wet thinking about doing it."

Leanne nodded and, bending over, gripped a wash basin and thrust her red bottom back up.

Moira raised her hand and smacked her pal, just twice, but she was sure hard enough to really rekindle the fire still in her sore bare bottom and felt the quivers in her own sex hole. However, Moira realised that she was turned on by thinking how she would want to be thrashed again, and, turning to Leanne, said, "Come back to my house after school, Leanne. You can use my mum's strap on my bare bum then. She is not going to be back till late. You can give me a real proper old-fashioned leathering. Love you."

So, that is what happened. Moira didn't get just any old leathering, but she got the hiding of her life. Leanne scolded, chastised, and leathered her bottom, long and hard until Moira was beside herself really yelling, promising to be a good girl, kicking, sobbing, and thrashing around like an eel out of water.

Although she loved leathering Moira's bottom, Leanne knew in her heart this was not what she wanted or needed. She needed, indeed wanted, the tawse on her own bare bottom, not just a friendly play spanking, but real discipline. She needed to be scared, and she wanted to wet her knickers again and be very thoroughly punished.

So, moving on two years, Leanne and Moira had gone their own separate ways. Leanne was eighteen and taking a year out before going to college to study teaching, and had travelled some two hundred miles to her aunt's house in the country for a three-month summer holiday break with her.

Ten days into the holiday, her aunt and her had been enjoying a nice meal and were well on their way deeply into a bottle of Chardonnay. With the wine, the log fire burning, and her aunt making her feel very comfortable and relaxed, Leanne suddenly thought back to her meeting with her headmistress, and her sex got immediately wet.

Squirming around a little, her aunt noticed and enquired what her trouble was.

Leanne, probably through the alcohol, loosened her tongue and told her aunt all about that fateful day, how she felt, and the emotions and desires she got every time she remembered it. She even explained how she wanted to be thrashed to tears, bucket loads of tears.

Her aunt smiled at her and asked, "So, Leanne you enjoyed your humiliation, your apprehension, your fear, and the very sore bottom only fuelled your desire for it to be repeated. Has it ever?"

Leanne just bowed her head, shook her head, and replied, "No aunty, it hasn't. There are many times I wished it had and many times I truly deserved that it should have, but, no, never. Unfortunately."

Auntie gave Leanne a smirk as she said in a falsely stern tone, "So, you naughty girl, the wine has warmed us both up, and it's a very long time since I made a girl's bottom sore and I would dearly love to again. I have a very old strap, not a tawse, but it was my grandfather's very thick wide leather strap and I can assure you makes a girl's bare bottom extremely sore, extremely welted, and she will be unable to sit for several days. Would you like to go upstairs to your room, change into your pyjamas, put your pillows on top of each other at the foot of your bed, stand there, and I will come up when I finish this glass of wine and give you the leathering you have earned, need and want?

DeRoseToo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeRoseToo

"Just to be very clear, this will be a punishment and not us just playing. I will only stop when I think you have had enough and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments