Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unwrapping Friends

"“It sure beats unwrapping a present!”"

43
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was early on Friday night, and I was in a hurry to get to my cousin's house. It was a busy week at work, and now it was time to play, and having sex with my cousin was my favorite way to spend an evening.

After parking the car, I hurried inside Vicki's house. “I'm here,” I shouted. Vicki came in from the kitchen and, as usual, she was as naked as the day she was born. I stood there with all of my clothes on, and I threw my arms around her to give her a deep, passionate kiss. While we were making out, Vicki hurriedly opened my pants and set my cock free of its denim prison. As if by instinct, my dick pressed against her smooth pussy. I bent my knees slightly and then raised back to a full standing position. This act allowed my dick to spring forward and when I rose, it slid easily into my cousin's pussy.

I stood there in the middle of the living room, enjoying the feeling of Vicki's pussy swallowing my cock, and I could already feel her juices beginning to flow on me.

“So,” I asked, “will Trey and Valerie be joining us?”
Yes,” Vicki said, “but I am afraid that Lorraine and Greg had to go out of town, so it looks like it will be just the four of us.”

“I am certain that we will still have a great time,” I said. Vicki smiled and nodded.

“You better believe it,” she said.

I went ahead a stripped out of my clothes and Vicki and I sat on the couch, making out. “Hey,” she said, “I've got an idea.”

“What's that?” I asked.

“When Trey and Valerie get here, why don't we have an 'Unwrapping Party'?”

“Hmmmm. That sounds mighty tasty,” I said. With that, I reached down between Vicki's legs and slid my finger into her sweet, smooth hole. I then raised my hand to my mouth and enjoyed licking her pussy juice from my finger.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door. Sure enough, Trey and Valerie were standing there waiting to come in for an evening of fun. The three of us walked back into the living room where Vicki was sitting with her legs spread apart and diddling herself on the couch. “Welcome back,” she said to her neighbors.

Trey and Valerie smiled. Valerie was the first to begin taking off her clothes, but I stopped her. “Hold on there, li'l Missy,” I said in my best John Wayne voice. “I think we have something slightly different in mind.”

Valerie and Trey both looked at me with inquisitive looks. “Just have a seat on the loveseat for a moment,” I requested.

Our two horny friends almost looked disappointed.

Vicki reached over to retrieve her purse from the side of the couch and said, “We are going to have an 'Unwrapping Party'.”

Valerie and Trey looked at each other for a moment and then turned their attention to Vicki, who had just pulled a coin from her purse. She tossed the coin into the air while saying,” Call it, Billy.”

“Heads,” I quickly responded.

Vicki had caught the coin and slapped it to her forearm. She took a glance at the coin, smiled, and said, “Nope, it's tails. Looks like I get to go first.”

I walked over to the loveseat and grabbed Trey's arm and gently urged him to stand up. “C'mon,” I said, “it's time for the unwrapping.

I sat in his place next to his wife. Valerie's little body was so cute; mildly pudgy and beautiful little titties. She looked up at me and asked, “What's going on?”

“You'll see,” I said. We both turned our attention to Trey and Vicki. Vicki was already naked. and she walked closer to Trey and began unbuttoning his shirt. “It's time I unwrapped you, darling,” she said.

Valerie and I both were watching closely, and I could feel her warm hand on my cock as she began stroking me while we watched Vicki stripping Trey down.

Vicki had removed Trey's shirt and began working on unbuckling his belt, opening his pants, and letting them drop to the floor. Vicki immediately grabbed Trey's cock and began stroking him, pulling him close until she could place her mouth on his and begin making out with him.

“She is so good at that,” Valerie whispered to me. Her hand tightened on my cock, and she leaned over, opened her mouth, and began sucking my cock as we watched my cousin stripping her husband.

Vicki and Trey were both naked. Vicki dropped to her knees and did to him what she had done to me all of my life: she opened her mouth and gave Trey a sweet, loving blow-job. I watched Trey's sexy ass while he began humping my cousin's face. Vicki was able to deep-throat just about any guy, and she was giving Trey's cock a good sucking.

Meanwhile, I was enjoying Valerie's oral talent. She cuddled my balls closely while she bounced her head up and down, allowing my cock to fuck her little face.

“Okay, it's your turn,” Vicki announced. She and Trey took a seat on the couch, and I stood, pulling Valerie along with me, and we took center stage.

Valerie was wearing nothing more than a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. This was going to be easy.

“Raise your arms,” I said.

She complied and I reached down and lifted her shirt up and over her head, sliding it up and off from her arms, and then threw it on the floor. I turned Valerie so that she was facing the couch, giving her husband and my cousin a complete look at her lovely boobies.

I was standing behind Valerie so I reached around her waist, unsnapped her shorts, and let them drop to the floor.

We were all treated to the beautiful sight of Valerie's perfectly smooth peach-like pussy. Vicki had lovingly shaved it clean during our last meeting, and it seems our neighbor was determined to keep her cunt nice and smooth. “Wonderful, “Vicki proclaimed, “you've kept your pussy shaved!”

I looked around Valerie in time to see her reaching down and she spread her pussy lips open to show off her smooth little pussy to my cousin. “I love the feeling of Trey's tongue on my bare pussy,” she said.

I turned to Valerie, I looked into her eyes, and said, “I want you.”

Valerie reached up, placed her arms around my neck, and pulled me to her mouth where our tongues began wrestling with each other.

I could hear Vicki and Trey standing and then walking across the room, presumably to Vicki's bedroom.

I pulled Valerie to the couch, where she stretched out in a very sexy pose. Her legs opened wide, and I admired her sweet smooth pussy as it was shining like a fleshy jewel just waiting to be picked. I immediately leaned over and placed my face between her legs. My tongue found her little snatch, and my mouth muscle began sliding up and down in between her swollen pussy lips.

I could hear Valerie moaning in pleasure as I began fucking her with my tongue. Her hips lifted, and I was able to reach under and begin to tickle her little asshole while I ate her yummy pussy. Her hips lifted a little further and, for the first time, my tongue found its way to her asshole.

“Oh fuck,” she cried while my tongue was circling the rim of her little ass. I made her butt hole nice and wet and then slowly inserted one finger into her tight ass.

No one has ever done that before,” she moaned.

“Is it okay?”

She simply nodded her head, and I slowly began sliding my finger into her ass deeper. I am pretty sure I was popping her anal cherry. Finally, my middle finger was buried deep in her ass, and she began grinding herself onto my hand. My mouth went right back to her sweet pussy and I took her clit in between my lips and I began batting it back and forth with my tongue like a tiny punching bag.

After a few minutes, I began licking up across her tummy, then in between her titties, and all the way up to her neck. I began kissing on the back of her neck and then looked at her and pressed my lips to hers. I hungrily engaged in kissing her, allowing her to taste her pussy juice from my tongue. My hand was still fucking her ass, and her hand had reached between my legs and began tugging on my cock. Valerie, as it turns out, was becoming quite the nympho.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

Let's go join them in the bedroom, “I whispered in her ear.”

Valerie grinned and said, “I can't wait to see how he and your cousin are doing.”

I lifted Valerie from the couch and carried her to the bedroom. Once we were there, I lowered Valerie to the floor and there we stood and watched in awe.

Trey was lying on his back, and Vicki was sitting straight up with his cock buried deep into her hungry pussy. Vicki was rocking back and forth, moaning loudly as she took Trey's dick, savoring every inch of his manhood deep within her pussy.

We walked over to the bedside, and Valerie leaned over and planted a huge kiss on Vicki's mouth. Admiring the action before me, I reached down and began fondling Trey's balls while he fucked my loving cousin. My hand moved up from Trey's ball sack and slipped in between Vicki's ass cheeks. Just like I had done with our neighbor in the living room, my finger was now exploring my cousin's wonderful ass.

Vicki continued riding Trey's awesome cock while she also leaned over and began sucking on one of Valerie's sweet little titties. Watching my cousin having sex with a married couple nearly made me shoot my load.

I raised and walked around to where Valerie was standing and getting her titty sucked by my cousin. I leaned forward and whispered in Val's ear, “I want to fuck your pussy.”

Valerie turned to face me and leaned forward to give me a warm kiss. She lay on the bed next to her husband, but facing the opposite direction. Vicki was still riding Trey's cock, and I was facing her as I crawled on top of Valerie. I leaned forward slightly, and it was like my cock had a built-in GPS that was tuned to Valerie's pussy hole. I sank my cock deep into our neighbor's pussy and stood on my elbows while I fucked the horny nympho. Valerie leaned over towards my cousin and I began making out while we both fucking our friends. It was such a hot foursome.

After a few minutes, Vicki slid off Trey's dick and stood at the foot of the bed. She extended her arms forward as if inviting Trey to join her. I was still fucking sweet Valerie as I watched Trey standing and beginning to kiss the base of my cousin's neck. My eyes remained glued to the hot action as he began to slowly move down Vicki's standing body. I looked down at Valerie and said, “I think your husband needs some help.

I pulled out of Valerie and crawled over her to stand next to Vicki, opposite of Trey. Working as a team, the two of us began licking all over Vicki's upright body. Valerie, who had been watching, also crawled out of bed to join us, and soon Vicki was enjoying the feeling of three tongues sliding all over her body. Vicki spread her feet a little and raised both of her arms to clasp her fingers behind her head as she arched her back.

Trey, Valerie, and myself enjoyed exploring Vicki's hot body; across her tits, stopping to flick each of her pointed, brown nipples; circling each boob, sliding across her stomach, across her baby-smooth pussy. down her legs and then back up, licking over her thighs. The three of us took turns pressing our lips against Vicki's mouth and sliding our tongues into her oral cavity. Vicki's body began shivering in pleasure and her pussy began erupting with orgasmic juice caused by the oral stimulation of three people.

Valerie began centering her attention on my cousin's sweet pussy. On her knees, Valerie was looking almost straight up, slurping Vicki's delicious slit. Vicki had reached down and placed her hands behind Valerie's head to provide support to her sex-starved neighbor.

Vicki seemed to lean backward. Fearing she would soon lose her balance, Trey and I helped lower Vicki onto the bed, while Valerie kept her mouth perfectly suctioned on Vicki's swollen cunt.

Once the ladies were on the bed, I turned to Trey and pulled him towards me. I put my mouth on Trey's and we began kissing each other while our cocks were pressing against each other. The warmth of his body was so erotic as we lay on the bed next to the two ladies. I could hear Vicki moaning in pleasure as she enjoyed Valerie's mouth, and I rose slightly to roll Tray onto his stomach.

As if by instinct, Trey raised his sexy ass into the air and my tongue immediately began giving him a rim job that made his body begin to convulse with pleasure. Once his anus was sufficiently lubed, I stood on my knees behind him, held my cock steady, and pressed my dick against his hole. I leaned forward and my cock began filling his ass while he let out a deep moan.

I love fucking Trey's ass. I pounded him back and forth, causing our balls to slap each other with each plunge.

Looking over to my right, I noticed that Valerie had managed to turn herself around so that she was in a sixty-nine position on top of my sweet cousin. Their lesbian pussy licking was so energetic, I could actually hear the sloshing of their tongues as they gave each other sapphic oral love.

I continued humping Trey's hot ass, and I leaned forward and begin kissing the back of his neck. It was so hot having a purely gay experience laying next to my cousin who was enjoying her lesbian lusts; we had unwrapped and were sharing our neighbors with each other.

The bed was really being tested for its strength; not just because of our combined weight, but also for the extra torque being exerted by our various motions.

Trey's ass was so fucking tight; he seemed to be able to grip my cock with his ass muscles and pull me in even deeper.

I reached down and squeezed the base of my cock to keep myself from cumming; for some reason, I wanted to save it all for Vicki. I pulled my cock from Trey's ass (more like “yanked” to overcome Trey's ass muscles), and I leaned over to begin kissing Valerie's back as she lay on top of my cousin.

Valerie arched her back and raised from Vicki's pleasured pussy. I could see Vicki's pussy juice all over Valerie's face, and I began kissing her, tasting the familiar dampness from my cousin's cunt.

Valerie finally got off of Vicki and I was able to see my cousin lying there, with her legs spread and a look of sheer contentment on her face. My heart seemed to begin pounding as I began leaning toward my relative – I had to have my cousin!

I turned myself around and lay down on top of Vicki, my tongue sliding into her mouth at the same time my cock slid into her pussy. The heat was rising from my cousin's body from all of the activity she had been through, and my hips began thrusting back and forth as we began an intensely hot bout of incestuous love with each other. Our tongues were frantically wrestling with each other while my dick explored the deepest regions of her juicy love gash.

Next to us, I could hear our neighbors as they were also beginning to fuck, and it seemed that through the course of the evening, we had gone full circle until we had a complete partner swap, followed by lesbian and gay lust, and then eventually winding up in the arms of the ones with whom we were mated.

My cock began shooting strong ejections of sperm, every drop splashing against the back wall of Vicki's pussy. Vicki felt the strength of my orgasm and shook a little with each launch of sperm.

Tray and Valerie were busy doing the same thing, and they were also beginning to orgasm.

The four of us were moaning in unison; Trey cumming inside Valerie's cunt, me shooting heavy globs of sperm deep into my lusty cousin.

I rolled off of Vicki, and Trey rolled off of Val. The four of us just lay there, breathing heavily. The puddle of sweat made by our collective bodies was massive and strangely erotic.

This was singly the best Unwrapping Party I had ever attended.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments