Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare 05 and 5.5

"I didn't realize you were so wet."

10
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for your continued support and comments."

My sister must've felt me shudder as she tried to comfort me. "You always get so emotional."

She rubbed my back as I shot the last of my load in my pants.

"Sorry," I said to both of them as I gasped in pleasure and shame. To Nadia cause it soaked through onto her hand and to my sister from cumming while she made skin contact with me.

"That's okay," Stephanie responded. She let go of both of us and sat back down in her seat.

"Do you want me to go first?" She asked.

"That's alright, Sis. I'll go."

Nadia turned sideways and put one arm around me to get a better view.

"I do have one dream actually, and both of you are also in it."

"Ooh, I like where this going, do tell?" Nadia said with excitement.

"I think it was about a year ago that I had it. We didn't do anything naughty." I said directly staring at Nadia.

"Oddly enough, though." I paused." I do remember it as if it was a story said to me as I slept.

There was a storm raging at night, and the power was out. The three of us sat close to dancing flames. Our hot cocoa warming our hands and us from within. Then as the moon started to lay itself to sleep with the drifting clouds. Our eyelids became more burdensome as the fire began to lay down within its embers. Just as the cold was slowly drifting into our bones, so were we as we drifted towards each other's warmth. There we laid in each other's embrace like a puzzle, oddly shaped, but perfect for each other. It was there at that moment as I felt the warmth of our touch and the sound of our beating hearts that I felt loved for the first time."

"Stupid."

"What" I was surprised by Nadia's remark.

"I was hoping to hear something naughty, not nice." she said while giving me a squeeze in a half hug.

"Alright, Stephanie, it's your turn."

"Yes I did have an exiting dream with someone in this room."

Nadia and I just sat there waiting for her to continue.

"And?" I probed.

"And that's my answer. It was a yes or no question."

We looked at her in shock, it was a yes or no question. Nadia and I looked at each other, trying to confirm what we already knew.

"I guess it's my turn. Do you think you can help me out this round since you're sitting on my lap."

"Sure," Nadia said as she flicked the spinner.

"Now it ends on a Dare," Nadia complained as she drew a card.

"'Dare: Cook two bags of popcorn. Eat all of it as fast as you can, but in the sexiest way possible.'"

"Do we even have any popcorn," I complained.

"Of course we do," Stephanie said as she got up. "I'll go throw some in the microwave."

"In that case, I'll go use the restroom real quick."

"Okay." She replied.

Nadia looked at me with a big grin. "Mama always said I should clean up after myself." She whispered.

"I wouldn't mind if you came with me, but it seems like I prematurely started this party without you. How about next time we will come together."

She giggled as she left for the kitchen.

After I finished wiping my self down, I could hear a bit of there conversation as I left the bathroom.

"I don't know, it does smell familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

"If you did recognize it." Nadia laugh. "You would definitely want to put more that one finger on it."

The microwave sounded off, interrupting them.

"I'll tell you what it was later let's go back," Nadia said as she got the bowl of popcorn.

She sat back on my lap sideways with the bowl of popcorn on her lap.

My sister sat down across us, waiting in anticipation for my show.

I reached for some popcorn. "It's warmer than I expected, and it smells so good." I took a bite of some popcorn and continued my act in ecstasy. "Oh, my God. There's so much butter. I didn't realize you were so wet." I kept stuffing my mouth. "Oh, you like that," I mumbled. "You like it when I shove in my mouth. Mmm, it's so salty. OH, you like it when people watch it. No, don't get embarrassed, let them watch. Let them watch as I press my lips against you. As my tongue caresses the butter out of you." I snickered.

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

"You filthy Kernel, they can literally smell the butter leaking out of you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I bet you want everyone to put their hands on you as they consume you, while you leave your filthy stench on their hands. Would you like to see them lick and suck that filth off their fingers. Well too bad," I sneered.

"You're all mine today. You will have to be content with just them watching and wallowing in your stench."

I then licked my fingers as I ate the last piece and sniff the stench of butter on my fingers.

"I need a tissue to clean up this mess."

"Me too," Nadia whispered.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I sat back down across Nadia and my brother. I really wanted to see him ridicule himself as he attempts to be sexy.

He finally reached down for some popcorn. "It's warmer than I expected," he said as he touched it.

I felt an unexpected shudder within my chest.

"And it smells so good."

I don't know why, but my bra feels tight. It feels like my breast wants to break free.

"Oh, my God." My brother continued, "There's so much butter." He caressed it with his fingers. I felt a twitch inside my crotch as if I just flicked a match, starting a small blaze.

"I didn't realize you were so wet."

'It's not that wet. There is no way that my brother can make me this wet.' 

As I watched him shove it in his mouth, I could feel my heartbeat pulsing blood into my clitoris, making me itch.

"You like it when I shove in my mouth."

'How can he tell? No! I can't let him do that to me, to us. I don't want to wrap my legs around my brother's head and thrust his tongue within me.'

"Mmm, it's so salty."

'Salty, what the fuck. Does it taste salty?'

"OH, you like it when we watch you."

'No, I don't want anyone to discover me like this, especially you, my brother, please don't peek. But if it was Nadia...'. I blushed at the thought.

"No, don't get embarrassed, let her watch."

'Yes, look at me Nadia, look at me as I let my brother take advantage of me.'

"Let Nadia watch as I press my lips against you. As my tongue caresses the butter out of you."

'Yes, come closer and get an adequate look. Watch my brother as he clasps his lips up against mine and explores the depth of my flavor. He won't be able to collect every drop, look as it dribbles down his chin.

"You filthy sister, Nadia can literally smell the butter leaking out of you. You should be ashamed of yourself."

'I'm sorry brother, but it feels so good. I want Nadia to watch me, smell me, and savor me.'

"I bet you want us to put our hands on you as we consume you."

'Yes.' I pleaded.

"While you leave your filthy stench on our hands."

'Yes.' I whimpered.

"Would you like to see us lick and suck that filth off our fingers."

'Oh, God, Yes.' I begged.

"Well too bad," my brother sneered at me. "You're all mine today. You will have to be content with just Nadia watching and wallowing in your stench."

My brother then licked his fingers as he gave me one last kiss. Sniffing my stench on his fingers.

"I need a tissue to clean up this mess." my brother said in disgust.
 

 

Published 
Written by ArcTheAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments