Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare 03 And 04

"I can't believe I just imagined my sister giving me a blowjob."

18
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Nadia flicked the tip of the needle again which ended up on truth. "The truth shall set you free," she quoted as she reaches for the edge of a card.

"Truth: Whom here, would you be willing to take a shower with."

"Ah, too bad it wasn't a dare," Nadia sighed as she looked between us. I could see her staring at my sister's body as if considering her, which I found to be kind of awkward. She is imagining bathing with another woman, but that other woman is my sister. That left me with mixed feelings.

She then turned to me and started to disrobe me with her eyes. As her eyes went down to my crotch area staring at my bulge which she had left me in a semi-hard state from groping me earlier. I felt like two pairs of eyes were staring at me. I hurried and covered my crotch with my hands and stared directly at her.

"Hey, eyes up front!" I said in a commanding tone.

"The nerve of this woman. does she think I'm just a piece of meat?" I asked my sister. "I'm more than just a bulge in my pants."
I noticed my sister turned her head the opposite direction real quick. She probably barely noticed what Nadia was doing.

Nadia snorted "Like you would stop me."

I stuttered for a retort.

"Ah, don't worry," she smirked. "I promise I won't toss you away once I'm done." she grinned showing all her teeth and leaving me speechless.

"Normally this would be a hard choice for me," she went on, "If it were up to me. I wouldn't mind being a piece of meat myself, in a sandwich. But if I had to choose one, that would be Ted. Only because I'm interested in how much of a
the mess I left in his pants."

"I didn't.."

"Uh-huh, of course, you didn't." Nadia winked at me.

"But I didn't," I whimpered.

"Like anyone would believe that," Stephanie snorted. "After the show, you gave us earlier, yeah right."

Why do I feel like they're never going to let this go?

"Ugh. Fine, whatever. It's my spin anyway."

I flick the spinner and it ends up on a Dare. 'Please don't let this be embarrassing,' I pleaded as I drew a card.

"'Dare: Fake it for ten seconds."

They both started to laugh as my face turned red.

"Why bother?" my sister said.

"Yeah, don't even bother," Nadia added, "we already got to see the real thing."

I just sat there helplessly as they continued to laugh.

"But I didn't," I grimaced. I felt like I would bury my self in a deeper hole if I tried to defend myself.

"There's no need to see that again," Stephanie spoke up.

"That's fine by me," Nadia added.

"Fine." I conceded.

Stephanie flicked the spinner and it stopped on Dare again. She took a deep breath as she drew her card.

"'Dare: Demonstrate your best technique using your mouth and fingers."

"I'm going to need a drink."

She got up and poured us all shots and then got on her knees. She raised her right hand and made a half fist with her pointer finger protruding. Then with her left hand, she cupped the bottom of her right fist and put forward her finger so that it was pointing at her.
It looked my sister was cupping a man's balls with his penis less than a hairsbreadth away from her. It was as if I could feel her breathing on me, giving me life with every breath she took.

She then started by kissing my tip with her lips. With every kiss I could feel her lips fastened around me, leaving a glimmer of her moisture behind as she continued down my shaft. She then stuck her tongue out and proceeded to lick it from the shaft to the head with her lips engorging me.

As she greedily embraced me, she stuck her middle finger up making me twice as big as her mouth opened wider. Her left hand that was cupped around my balls and she started to fondle me as she started to move her head up and down. Starting slow, she got into a decent rhythm going faster and faster then deeper and deeper. I could feel the sensitivity growing as I went faster and deeper inside her. She then rammed me deep down her throat signaling me to thrust as deep as I could and let myself go.

As she dragged her head away gagging for air, I could still see a string connecting our mixed fluids.

"Damn girl!" Nadia cried out in excitement breaking my illusion. "You didn't hold back at all."

Stephanie smiled, delighted that she'd got Nadia's approval.

"Man, you almost made me wish I had a penis for you to use that technique on. I would have a hard-on for you right now just like your brother."

Stephanie looked at me as I was staring at something random in the room with my arm covering my crotch area.

--------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I just imagined my sister giving me a blow job. I could practically feel my sister's moist lips up against my dick as she slowly tasted every part of me and when her lips wrapped around me. I could feel her hot tongue up against me as she explored every part of my tip. When her tongue reached for my cum-hole I felt her spread it open and attempted to explore every taste of my precum.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

Damn. This is all Nadia's fault. She got me so worked up earlier and now my other head is making nothing but bad decisions for me. Now I have to pretend that my sister did not give me a major boner as she glances in my direction.

"That was awesome Stephanie, looks like I'm going to have to step up my game," Nadia said full of excitement. "I hope I get a dare next." She then flicked the tip of the spinner having it end up on penalty again. "Damn this better be good, I don't want to be outshone."

"Penalty: Sit on anyone's lap for one round."

Crap she eyeing me. Yep, there it is, that evil smile she gets.

"Maybe you shouldn't," my sister tried to interject.

"Oh, are you saying that he got a hard-on for his sister." Nadia teased.

"Of course I didn't." I try to play it off cool.

"See, no problem then," Nadia said as she got up.

'Please go down, please go down.’ I begged it. ‘Come on you can do it, little buddy, I'll give you all the attention you want later but please go down.'

Nadia then sat right on of my fully erect dick. I could feel her butt rubbing on me making me more aroused. She even exaggerated her movements letting my sister see her searching for my fully erect dick.

"I guess he was telling the truth." Nadia lied as she rubbed my dick. "I thought for sure he got turned on by at least one of use. Oh well."


Stephanie raised an eyebrow not sure what to believe.

 

Now she started to make small movements with her hips as she talked. Not that noticeable even to me except for the fact that she concentrated all her movements on my lap. I could even feel her squeeze her butt cheeks on my dick as she flicked the spinner again.

'I got to play it cool. I can't let my sister noticed that Nadia is grinding on my dick. I have to concentrate and not release my load'

It landed on All truth "Damn, a truth for all of us," Nadia pouted as her body shook with disappointment while grinding my dick almost making me reached my boiling point.

"'Truth: Have you ever had an exciting dream about anyone present.'"

She finally sat still in my lap with my dick squeezed in between her butt cheeks. I don't know why, but she seems interested in that question that it distracted her from my dick. If not I would probably have made another scene.

"I can think of one," Nadia said in a somber tone. "I do remembering dreaming that it was my birthday and nobody wanted to come. I sat there all by myself next to my empty gift table. I did not have one gift except the one I have been saving. My Momma told me that I was not allowed to open it until I found someone special. Whenever I was alone I liked to take that gift out ever once in a while and shake it, to guess what was inside. It always felt good playing that guessing game by myself. But then both of you finally showed up all tired cause your mom's car broke down and you two decided to run to my house because it was my birthday. That's when I decided I wanted to open my special present with my two most special friends."

Nadia then reached in between her legs and grabbed the head of my dick and started kneading it.

"Ted carefully started spread my ribbon apart as Stephanie slowly took off the wrapper. I was a bit scared and excited. I was afraid that you wouldn't be happy with it. I wanted it to be something special, that we would never forget.”

She started to move faster, feeling my dick as it pulses letting her know that I was close to climax.

"Stephanie slowly spread me apart to make it easier for Ted to stick himself inward, to break open my most precious gift inside. As uncertainty and pain overcame me, all three of us gradually worked through my difficulty. Stephanie using her mouth comforted me, making me more relaxed to accept Ted."

"The both of you opened it tenderly as if it was the most precious thing in the world. With my fear overflowing that I might not like it I fought through it as I realized I got what I wanted."

I shuttered in excitement and hugged her from behind to attempt to hide my face.

"So much joy overcame me as I realized it wasn't only a gift for me, it was also gifted for my best friends."

My sister saw me hug Nadia after her heart warm story got a bit teary-eyed and hugged Nadia too.

Then sweet relief came to me as I thrust my hips into Nadia as I hugged her from behind and as my sister hugged us both.

 

Published 
Written by ArcTheAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments