Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Policewoman - Part 4

"Mother and son, Sharon and Trent Potts, discuss his fucking of Sharon's policewoman lover, and consummate their incestuous attraction"

56
9 Comments 9
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"I think that we have a lot to discuss, don't you?" said Sharon to Trent when he went indoors.

"Yes I do, mum," replied Trent, looking at the cleavage on display with Sharon having the top buttons of her blouse undone.

------------------

Eighteen-year-old Trent Potts had returned home after fucking his fifty-year-old lover, Helen Ladbrooke, a police sergeant.

He had fucked Helen a few times over the last few days, but the latest fuck was a bit unusual in as much as it occurred after Trent's mother Sharon had given Helen six strokes of the cane.

Sharon, aged forty-three, had gone to Helen's house in the hope of lesbian sex, she and Helen had been lovers for some time, but she did not know what was going on between Helen and her son.

Sharon might still have no idea if Trent had not decided to walk downstairs naked and sporting a stiff cock whilst she and Helen were in discussion about possible lesbian sex.

Mother and son had a mutual attraction, although neither was previously aware of the other's feelings and in fact, both had masturbated two nights earlier whilst thinking of the other.

Sharon was shocked to discover that her son and Helen were fucking, she slapped Helen's face, but Trent pointed out that in a way, Sharon was to blame for getting them together, because she had asked Helen to speak to her son in her capacity as a policewoman.

During the private conversation between Helen and Trent, Helen pointed out that in some countries, the graffiti spraying that Trent had been caught doing, might have merited a bare-bottom caning. Trent's answer to that remark led to Helen giving him nine strokes of the cane, and following that, they had their first fuck.

They had fucked a few times since, and Trent had caned Helen the previous evening whilst spending the night with his mature lover.

Trent made Sharon aware of the fact that he had caned Helen by getting the policewoman to show his mother her cane-marked backside. The consequence of that, after further discussion, was that Sharon gave Helen six strokes of the cane before leaving Helen and Trent to fuck again.

Sharon had told Trent to come home after he had shagged Helen because mother and son needed to have a discussion.

Helen did not know what effect the upcoming discussion would have on her future with Trent or her future with Sharon, but she encouraged Trent to go home after she had been suitably sexually satisfied.

As she was bent over a desk at the time, Helen was unaware of the sexy smile that Sharon had given her son or the fact that she had touched his erect penis.

---------------

"Helen is one hot woman, as it seems we both know," said Sharon to Trent.

"Yes, she is; I didn't know that you liked women," replied Trent, his eyes alternating between his mother's cleavage and her sexy face.

"Apart from a female teacher when I was seventeen, Helen is the only woman that I have had sex with, it just happened," said Sharon, wanting to touch her son, but not yet doing so.

"And has she caned you?" asked Trent.

"Yeah, a few times, but today was the first time that I had caned her," replied Sharon.

" I think Helen is quite fond of the cane, giving and receiving," said Trent.

"Maybe we should get a cane," said Sharon.

"Maybe we should," replied Trent, the sexual tension between mother and son was now at a fever pitch, but they had still not touched.

"I think about you sometimes, you know, um, when I am in bed," confessed Sharon.

"Fucking hell, do you? I think about you too, about your arse," responded Trent, his penis stiffening in his jeans despite having given Helen two fuckings earlier this day.

"My arse? You like your mother's arse?" laughed Sharon.

"Yeah, when you were bending over in those trousers the night before last, I was getting a hard-on," said Trent.

"Bending over like this?" grinned Sharon, turning and bending over, looking back over her shoulder.

"Yeah, just like that," replied Trent, looking at the curve of his mother's buttocks stretching her trousers.

"Are you getting a hard-on, Trent?" asked Sharon, remaining in position.

"Yes, I am," admitted Trent, as his penis got close to full erection in his clothing.

"Show me," said Sharon, still bent over.

Trent did not think twice, he undid and dropped his jeans and pulled down his boxers, his cock was rigid.

"Mmmm, touch my arse, Trent, feel my arse," said Sharon, still bent over.

Trent ran his hand over his mother's arse and ran fingers up and down her arse crack.

"Fuck that feels so good, why don't you take my trousers down?" said Sharon, her cunt soaking.

Trent's hands were shaking as he slowly pulled Sharon's trousers down, revealing her large rounded arse in black knickers.

"Take them down too," said Sharon, her voice shaking with excitement. Trent had not spoken since his mother told him to show her his cock.

Trent slowly pulled Sharon's knickers down, baring her backside. Sharon was finding it difficult to stay in position, literally shaking with sexual excitement.

"Oh fuck," gasped Trent, seeing his mother's gorgeous bare arse. He caressed it and teased her arse crack with his fingers.

"Fucking hell Trent, we need to continue this discussion in the bedroom," said Sharon, standing unsteadily.

"Mum, are you sure?" said Trent, confused but very excited.

"I am sure if you are baby," said Sharon, now wanking her son's cock.

"Mum, I want to fuck you," mumbled Trent.

"Bedroom, baby," said Sharon, removing her trousers and knickers.

Mother and son kissed, and their tongues invaded each other's mouths.

Sharon smiled and left the room beckoning for her son to follow. Trent had the sense to take off his jeans and boxers before trying to walk.

Trent followed his mother's fantastic arse up the stairs.

Sharon discarded her blouse and bra as she entered her bedroom, and turned to face her son in all her naked glory.

"I want you to give me what you have been giving Helen," said Sharon, taking her son in a to a long snog, Trent's hands cupped his mother's buttocks.

"Sharon, you are gorgeous," said Trent, before his mother pulled off his T-shirt.

"I have not had a cock in a long while," said Sharon, stroking her son's penis.

"Um, do I need to wear anything?" asked Trent.

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

"No, your father and I decided that one of you was enough, so I can no longer get pregnant," laughed Sharon.

"I much prefer doing it without," said Trent, his fingers going to Sharon's wet cunt and making her gasp.

"So these nights out that you have been having before Helen, who were they with?" smiled Sharon.

"Oh, various women," answered Trent.

"Various? That sounds like a lot," laughed Sharon.

"Quite a lot," acknowledged Trent.

"Well now you are going to add to your various women, fuck me," said Sharon, dragging her son onto her bed.

"With pleasure, Mrs Potts," smiled a confident and excited Trent.

Sharon was on her back and she took Trent's erection in her hand and held it against her vagina. Mother and son's eyes met and Sharon's mouth opened in a gasp as Trent's penis entered her.

Trent was aware that his rod was the first cock to be inside Sharon in quite a while so he eased in, letting her get used to the feeling.

"Shit, you are big," chuckled Sharon.

"Sorry about that," responded Trent.

"No, give it to me hard and fast, big boy," said Sharon.

"Yes ma'am," replied Trent, thrusting slowly at first but then upping his pace.

Trent's penis moved swiftly in and out of Sharon's pussy, the real thing was way better for her than fucking herself with a dildo imagining it to be her son.

"Yes. yes, fuck, shit, Trent, fuck, yes, yes," gasped Sharon, as she came hard.

Trent fucked harder and faster and Sharon's next orgasm was as good as any she had ever had.

"Fucking hell, oh, oh, shit, oh fuck," shouted Sharon.

"On your knees, I want to fuck you from behind," said Trent, withdrawing breathlessly.

"What, oh, um, yes, yes," said an ecstatic Sharon, scrambling onto her knees and presenting her large arse to her son.

Trent took a moment to take in the view, before sliding back into Sharon's willing cunt.

Trent gripped Sharon's hips as he gave her a good fucking from behind.

"Oh Trent, oh Trent, oh baby," gasped Sharon as she came again.

Trent was getting close, he was going to cum in his mother.

"Going to cum, going to cum, oh fuck," said Trent, as he spat spunk into Sharon's vagina, making her orgasm again.

Mother and son collapsed on the bed, Sharon on her front.

Once he had got his breath back, Trent played with Sharon's arse, caressing it and kissing it.

"What was it that you wanted to discuss, mum?" laughed Trent.

"Ha, I think we just discussed it; I hope that you don't have any regrets," said Sharon.

"No, no regrets," answered Trent, before going back to stroking and kissing Sharon's buttocks.

"Can I still see Helen?" asked Trent.

"Well, I intend to, maybe you and I can see her together sometime," replied Sharon.

"You kinky slut, you should be caned," laughed Trent.

"We will get ourselves a cane," said Sharon.

"I told Helen that I would phone her after you and I had our discussion," said Trent.

"Phone her now, I will speak to her too," said Sharon.

"This is amazing, you and me together like this," said Trent.

"I expect you to be sharing this bed on nights that you are not out fucking one of your other women," said Sharon.

"Or if you have not got your lesbian lover in here," replied Trent.

"Maybe all three of us will be in here sometimes," said Sharon.

"I will go and get my mobile, I don't know Helen's number off-hand," said Trent.

"Her number is in the landline, under Helen L," said Trent, who knew that his mother and Helen were friends, but he did not previously know in what way.

Trent picked up the landline and pressed Helen L on the menu, the caller would come up as Sharon at the other end.

"Hello Sharon," said Helen, hoping she would not get bad news, or a bollocking.

"It is me, Trent, but mum is here," said Trent.

"Oh hi, how did your discussion go?" said Helen.

"The discussion was amazing, wasn't it mum?" said Trent.

"Mmmm," purred Sharon, having moved her head near the phone.

"Oh my god, you two didn't... um?" said a slightly shocked Helen.

"What if we did? Are you going to arrest us?" laughed Sharon, who had her head next to her son's, although they could have put the phone on speaker.

"Fuck!" said Helen.

"You got it," laughed Trent.

"Anyway, I don't think that there is any reason why Trent should not see you sometimes, but I want to see you too," said Sharon.

"Mum wants a threesome," laughed Trent.

"Does she now? That sounds very interesting," said Helen.

"How is your arse?" asked Sharon.

"Sore, thank you for asking," replied Helen, with a chuckle.

"Mum says that we will get a cane for her and me," said Trent.

"Your mum has been doing a lot of planning," said Helen.

"Only since I caught you two together this morning," said Sharon.

"So all is good regarding Trent and me?" asked Helen.

"Yes, I said that you and he can still fuck, but I will want him sometimes, and I will want you sometimes," replied Sharon.

"Or the three of us get together," said Trent, imagining being on a bed with both the mature women.

"Yeah, that too," chuckled Sharon.

"If ever you want me to have a word with your son, just say," said Helen.

"Look what your having a word led to," replied Sharon.

"Yeah, great isn't it?" laughed Trent.

"Anyway, we will be in touch very soon," said Sharon.

"Yes, bye to both of you, sleep well," laughed Helen.

"Bye, sergeant Ladbrooke," said Trent.

"Bye, you hot woman," said Sharon.

Trent put the phone down, and he and his mother kissed.

"Shall we look on the internet and order a cane?" suggested Sharon.

"I am assuming that the cane will be for your arse too," said Trent.

"How kinky, a son caning his mother, yeah it will be for my arse too," smiled Sharon.

They got on Sharon's laptop and selected and ordered a cane. They wondered whose buttocks would be the first to feel it.

That night, Trent shared his mother's bed for the first time.

They made love that night, there would be many more nights of sex between mother and son.

Whether Trent would be able to service the other mature women, other than Helen Ladbrooke, that he had been fucking was doubtful.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments