Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Miller Camping Trip

"Wife sends Husband seductive text while daddy is on a camping trip with just his daughter."

42
3 Comments 3
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
The most important weekend in the Miller home was finally coming up, our summer camping trip. For many years we took one weekend in August to get in touch with nature. This year though, for the first time, it would not be the three of us.

My wife had a financial report she had to complete this weekend or she would risk losing her job. She had completed the report last night but somehow, probably some stupid virus, all the information was lost on her laptop. She was going to use the family PC to complete the report and have it ready for Monday but that meant missing the trip.

At first I suggested that the trip be canceled but Melissa looked so disappointed that her mom insisted we go without her. Melissa loved the trip and we actually bought her a new sleeping bag on her sixteenth birthday.

--------------------------------

So there I was, putting the tent up...

It was a four person tent so that the three of us could be comfortable in the same tent. Me and Sarah (my wife) generally slept on one side while Melissa had the other side to herself. This year Melissa and I each had a whole side to ourselves.

My phone began to vibrate and when I checked it, I found I had a text from Sarah. "Miss me yet. Missing you like crazy."

I replied, "Love you baby and I always miss you when you are not around".

I stared at the phone a little and thought how unusual it was to get a message like this from my wife. She was a good wife and a great mother but she didn't show much affection.

Just as I finished putting up the tent my phone buzzed again. "I wish you were here to fuck my wet pussy.". I felt something stir in me and I knew my body was reacting to the message. "So you are not missing me, just my hard cock. ;-)", I replied.

"You have a hard cock and only your daughter there to enjoy it.", was what I next read on my screen.

Just as I finished reading that my daughter walked in the tent with short shorts and a white tank top which barely covered her small but perky breast. I quickly turned away to give my body time to readjust.

I sent a text, "lol, just as I read your message our daughter walked in the tent."

"Daddy," said my daughter "should we get some sleep so we can start early tomorrow."

"Good idea sweetie, let me just put the fire out, get some wood for the morning and I'll be back." and with that I quickly put the phone in my pocket and exited the tent.

I walked about forty feet from the site when my pocket vibrated again, "Did she see your hard cock? Maybe its time you teach our little girl about the birds and the bees." My mouth dropped. I had to read the message twice before replying, "What's gotten into you. Are you drunk?"

"I walked in on Melissa masturbating the other day. She kept saying, "yes, daddy" and " fuck me daddy". I couldn't help but get excited and play with myself too. Our little girl has become a young woman and she wants her daddy."

I started spinning. My body reacted very favorably to this information but my mind was in chaos. This was my daughter. How was it my wife could be so blasé about this. I was fairly certain my wife and the mother of my only child was suggesting I should fuck my daughter.

"Daddy, hurry up. I'm scared alone in here.", I heard Melissa call out.

I picked up some wood and dropped them close to the tent before putting out the fire. I could feel that the front of my boxers, underneath my shorts, were wet with precum as I walked back into the tent. Seeing my young daughters tight and firm body only made me ache more.

I realized I was spiraling. This was going to be a long night.

I just had to fall asleep and in the morning I'd be fine.
----------------------------

I was laying in my double sleeping bag that I usually shared with my wife, and I was willing myself to sleep. I texted my wife a few times just to say," goodnight"... "I love you" and "why are you getting me all hot when our daughter is the only one around that can help me.". She didn't reply. I figured she had went to sleep early.

Around 2am the phone vibrated "Are you fucking her yet" .

"She's our daughter" I replied.

"She is probably wet for you right now", was her only response.

I turned around to look at my baby sleeping. Her body was positioned looking away from me. I pictured my 16 year old daughter up against me. And then she whispered, "Daddy, are you awake".

I was forced back to reality. "Yeah , can't sleep. What's up?"

" I can't sleep either. Can I get into your sleeping bag with you? I still get scared sometimes in the woods.", she asked this as she turned around to look at me.

Even knowing the torture it would be I forced myself to be a good father and ignore the building desire.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

"Of course sweetie", I barely got out. "Thanks daddy." and with a big smile on her face she got out of her bag and stood up.

Seeing her standing in front of me , I knew I had made a mistake allowing her to lay next to me. While inside her sleeping bag she removed her bra and shorts and was only wearing her tank top and a pair of pink thonged panties.

"Daddy, your staring", she said in an almost playful voice. "Sorry, sweetheart, I just didn't realize how much my baby has grown."

I could see her nipples were hard through the fabric of her cutoff and in the dim light, just before she got in the sleeping bag with me, I thought I noticed her panties were wet.

As soon as she got into the sleeping bag she put her left leg over me and hugged me close. I felt her wetness against my outer thigh. "I love you daddy.". I didn't say a word... I couldn't. My cock was fully erect and begging for release. She put her hand on my chest and gently brushed her fingers over my chest and stomach.

"Sweetheart, I think it's best we get some sleep." I reluctantly let out.

"Try and have fun daddy. Loosen up. It's a vacation and you work to hard", and with a seductive smile her hand entered my boxers . I put my hand on her arm ready to stop her but the look in her eyes melted my resolve and instead forced her hand further down.

"You feel so good daddy." she whispered and with that she began to stroke my cock. I was allowing the unthinkable to happen. I felt like my wife had seduced me into fucking my girl and that only made me want her more.

I grabbed the back of my daughters head and she disappeared into the sleeping bag. I wanted her lips around my hard cock. I felt her tongue as she began licking the tip of my member. "You taste good daddy". I had to hold back... I was ready to cum. Stroking my cock she was now licking my balls. I would have to enjoy the full blow job another time... I only had one thing in mind now.

Grabbing her by the hair I pulled her up. I was sure I was hurting her but I didn't care and she didn't protest. I faced her away from me and my prick was up against her tight ass. I rubbed it on her ass a bit before I began rubbing it on her soaked pussy. "Do you want daddy's cock?", I asked my sweet girl. "Yes daddy, fuck me."

And I did. My cock entered her and I began fucking her hard. With each thrust I felt her ass against my hips. For the first time I realized we were slippery with sweat under our sleeping bag. I grabbed her hair again and pushed her head away while she arched her back to make sure my cock went deep inside her.

I grabbed her hips with both hands and pressed her against me as I exploded and added my juices to hers. I stayed inside her and made a few more thrust ensuring that every drop I could muster was left inside her. When I had finally went flaccid I slowly exited her.

She turned around and said, "That was fun daddy. I love you so much.".

"I love you too baby but what we just did was very wrong."

With a sly smile she said, "It sure didn't feel wrong, daddy.". She rested her head on my chest and we stayed quite until we both nodded off.

--------------------------

The next morning my daughter had spared me most of my embarrassment by getting up early and leaving me alone in the tent.

What was I going to do?

I got dressed, left the tent and walked to the lake. When I got there I was surprised to see my wife was there, talking to my daughter. I didn't know what to make of it.

"Hey honey, there you are." she walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I lost my phone and I've been trying to call it since you two left. Melissa picked up my call this morning. Looks like she accidentally packed it up with her stuff and I needed it for work so I drove up. "

I look over at Melissa and once again I saw that sly smile. I realized my daughter had tricked and seduced me.

Sarah only stayed a short while before she started her drive back.

"What have you done Melissa?"

"Nothing you didn't want daddy. I erased mommy's report and I borrowed her phone. Tell me you didn't love it."

Shock enveloped me at her words but I was further shocked at my response.... "Why don't we go back to the tent so you can see just how much I loved it."
Published 
Written by Livenlearn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments