Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream Continues

"My incest-affair with my aunt expands to include her daughter who I initiate into fucking"

75
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

A Dream Comes True, the initial story about my incest fantasy, centered around the loss of my virginity to my Aunt Stella during the summer prior to my senior year in high school. That pool-side episode was just the first chapter in the adventure, one which expanded over time. Four-plus years later:

Thankfully, Aunt Stella and Uncle Bob had good taste and the money to afford it, including spending well on the outdoor furniture around their luxurious built-in pool. The importance of this quality was obvious during my week with them in the summer before my senior year of high school because Aunt Stella used a chaise lounge on the pool deck as the platform upon which she taught me the basics – and JOY – of sex, initiating me into an amazing world of sensuality. The lounge was large, well-padded and – most importantly – sturdy as we spent several afternoons on it enjoying the sun, the summer breeze, and each other’s bodies.

Aunt Stella was insatiable, a real nymphomaniac. My aunt and uncle’s Long Island home might not have been a true mansion, but it was big, with six bedrooms, a three-car garage and wine cellar. Even with the distance from my guest room in one corner and their room at the opposite end of the upper hall, I could still hear Aunt Stella screaming in orgasmic euphoria as my uncle either ate her pussy or fucked it raw.

And no matter how long they went at it during the night, Aunt Stella came crawling into my bed the next morning after Uncle Bob left for his office.

“Oh yeah, I need this teenage cock inside me,” she would say, grabbing my stiff rod as she climbed onto the bed, tossing the blanket off to the side. “And I want it really hard before you fuck my pussy,” she said as she devoured it.

A few sucks which felt wonderful, and Aunt Stella would quickly flip around, hoist herself up and impale her voracious pussy on my now throbbing cock. I would slide right in, my cock making squishing noises as I crashed through what was obviously a morning cum load left by Uncle Bob. My first experience with “sloppy seconds” and I loved the sensation. Warm, smooth, but thanks to Aunt Stella’s muscle control, still nice and snug.

Aunt Stella settled down, my cock balls deep, allowing me to fondle her wonderful breasts, tweaking the already protruding nipples.

“That feels great,” she said. “Now just lay there for a bit while I fuck your young cock.”

And she did. Pounding my prick, using her knees and hips to get leverage as she bounced up and down.

“Now you fuck me,” she gasped.

So, I drove my hips from the mattress, meeting each of her downward movements with an upper one of mine. She did not speak, but loudly moaned while her face took on a trance-like look. I continued playing with those erect nipples and I noticed her right hand had fallen to the space where our bodies met, furiously rubbing what I knew to be an equally erect clit.

Soon her moans turned to short, staccato squeaks. Her vaginal muscles tightened, and she drove her hips down into my groin letting out a primal scream.

“YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSS! YESSSSSS!”

And after what seemed like five minutes, she collapsed on top of me.

A quick kiss and “good morning” greeting followed by “why don’t you get showered so we can start our day?”

Start? In my mind the day was already well underway and fantastic!

The rest of my week was an endless stream of fucking, sucking and exploration. We fucked in my bed, in her king-size bed under a ceiling mirror (aunt and uncle were kinky!) and the family room sofa. I ate her pussy on the kitchen counter and while she sat on the washing machine. We even grabbed a quick fuck in the upstairs hall bathroom while my uncle was in the shower.

The affair continued; we fooled around whenever the opportunity arose, including when she came to visit me in college (I was the envy of my dorm just being seen with such an incredible MILF), but those are stories for another time.

Shortly after my twenty-first birthday Aunt Stella told me she had a special, “private” treat for me, but I needed to come to the Long Island house to receive it. I imagined it might be some new lingerie.

“Donna’s birthday was two weeks ago. Your cousin has hit seventeen and it’s time for me to fulfill a promise. I promised she would go on the pill when she turned seventeen if she promised not to fuck anyone until then.

“She did and a few weeks ago she began taking it. I also told her I would supply the right guy to be her first. You’re the right guy; what do you think?”

Wow. Speechless for a second, I stammered out my response, which was more like twenty questions.

“I’m honored, to say the least. OMG. Are you sure? Why me? Does she know? Do you think she’ll agree?”

“Calm down, calm down. Yes, you are the right guy. You’ve learned how to really please a woman during the last four years. You really know how to use your hands, fingers, tongue, and that wonderful cock. You’re empathetic, kind, gentle, but firm and assertive when appropriate. I’ve taught you well and you are the right guy.

“She likes you, always has and I’ve told her all about our history,” which caught me off guard; I thought it was our secret.

“Not to worry, she understands how to be discreet. And, although she’s a virgin when it comes to fucking, she’s no newcomer when it comes to the other aspects of sexual fun,” Aunt Stella said with a bit of a smirk. “I’ve made sure she knows how to treat a man, taught her how to give a proper blowjob using a variety of dildoes, bananas and cucumbers. I also taught her how to make love to a woman and boy, can she eat pussy!”

Again, I was speechless. Obviously, Aunt Stella had taken Donna’s sex education to another level.

“And she has put her skills to the test, but I’ll let you be the judge of her abilities.

“Oh yeah, I will be part of the experience to make sure everything goes just right.”

A lot of information to digest. Here my incredibly hot aunt, the woman who took my virginity some four years ago and taught me all about being a proper, considerate lover, is offering me her virgin daughter’s fresh, tight pussy. And she was going to participate.

This was more than a real, live wet dream. I could never have imagined something so incredible happening to me, at least not before that fateful visit four summers before.

My uncle was some 900 miles away visiting Chicago on business, which meant we had the house to ourselves. Little did I know that while Aunt Stella and I were discussing this in the living room, Donna was in the kitchen, eavesdropping.

“Donna, why don’t you come in and say hello?”

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

In she came. Donna is a five-foot, five-inch beauty. Like her mom, blonde hair just past her shoulders, high cheekbones, succulent lips. But I did not spend much time looking at her facial features because her round, perky breasts were seemingly about to fall from the halter tied just beneath them. Slightly smaller than her mother’s 35Ds, but always proudly filling her tops, causing me groin discomfort. I moved my eyes off those wonderful orbs for a second, glancing downward at the obscenely short cutoff jeans showing off both her model-quality legs and the camel toe of her pussy. A pussy I apparently was going to touch, feel, lick and fuck in a short while.

And my cock was already at full height in anticipation.

“Hi cousin,” she said. “So, do you think you are ready to be my birthday treat?”

“Oh yeah. I can’t wait. You are so beautiful. So hot. Are you okay with this?”

“Sure,” she said matter-of-factly. “I’ve always thought you were cute, and you’ve gotten better looking as you’ve gotten older. I hope I don’t disappoint you considering all the college girls you’ve been fucking, not to mention my mother.

“She’s told me all about your little affair. Just how good you are with your tongue and your cock, and I can’t wait to see - and feel it - for myself.”

She walked over to me, sat on my lap with that camel toe rubbing against my jean-clad stiff cock, leaned forward and snaked her tongue into my mouth in a passionate French kiss. I was startled for a second, regained my composure and quickly returned the kiss. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as I cupped her full, rounded ass.

I could feel the wetness of my boxers as my straining cock leaked pre cum or was it moisture seeping through Donna’s cutoffs from what I figured by her actions was a weeping pussy. My hands began to roam, moving up Donna’s smooth back, working under her top.

The halter provided no protection from my roving fingers as I moved from back to front, getting the first touch of Donna’s firm, young breasts. Donna’s arms remained locked around my back as our mouths ground against each other’s and our tongues danced in the open space created within them.

The next thing I knew, I was no longer feeling the halter as Aunt Stella had reached in, untied it, and let it fall away. I broke our lip lock so I could look at the tits I had fantasized about.

“WOW! They are amazing!” I exclaimed just before leaning forward, taking the left one in my eager mouth. Donna let out a low moan, actually more like a growl, as my mouth surrounded the young mound, my teeth just barely brushing the taught nipple. Donna moved her hands from my back to my head, pulling me into her chest.

“Yes, that feels great,” she said “Bite my tits. Bite my nipples. Yes. Bite them.”

I needed no further encouragement, settling into feasting on these perfect breasts. As I worked over her nipples, moving from left to right and back, I could easily feel the wetness from her pussy through her cutoffs and my jeans. This girl was soaking us; she was obviously in an extreme state of arousal and needed some relief. I also knew she needed her first cock in her pussy.

Aunt Stella realized this as well. “Come on you two, it’s time to move this to my bed where you’ll have room to really explore each other.”

So off we went to Aunt Stella’s king-size pleasure platform with a ceiling-mounted mirror. Donna tore off her soaked shorts, jumping on the bed, legs spread. I couldn’t get out of my clothes fast enough with an invitation like that.

I was on Donna in a flash. I just dove in, devouring her sopped pussy with my wide-open mouth. She was incredibly sweet; I could not get enough. I sucked the juice out of her, licking the insides of her pussy as I brought out the moisture. My tongue and lips then moved up to the magic bud above the opening and she jumped as I made the initial contact.

I began to lightly suck on her clit, taking short, quick, light nips with my teeth every few seconds, continuing to suck and kiss it. Her hips, legs and torso could not stay still as I worked over her pubic area. Mewing sounds came from Donna, no intelligible words. Her movements and sounds picked up in intensity, building to a crescendo.

“YESSSSSS! OH MY GOD, YESSSS. DON’T STOP. DON’T STOP. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON’T STOP.”

She was screaming, squeezing my head between her strong thighs, arching her mid-section, as her body tried to push me away while her hands clamped my head to her pussy.

And then it was over – one of the most intense orgasms I had ever witnessed or been a part of. Donna took a minute to gather her strength, regain her normal breathing.

“Now I need you to fuck me. NOW,” she virtually screamed, grabbing my stiff cock, and pulling me towards her open, gushing pussy. “Don’t worry, I may not have had a prick in my cunt, but I’ve had plenty of toys, so you won’t have any trouble getting yours in.”

By the time she finished that short speech, she had pulled my cock to the opening between her legs, wrapped her legs across my back and shot her hips upwards. As she said, I slid in without a problem. She was so wet from all our previous activity I had no problem sinking to the bottom of the tight, wet hole, my body slapping against hers.

I paused for a second and then began fulfilling another long-standing dream – I began to fuck my gorgeous, hot cousin Donna! After several thrusts, I looked to my right and a naked, wanton Aunt Stella sat, legs splayed in a nearby chair, furiously rubbing her clit with one hand while her other one tweaked, pulled and teased her erect nipples.

The room smelled strongly of sex, of human bodies exerting intense physical activity The sounds were the squishing of my cock in Donna’s soaked pussy; the slap of skin on skin as I rapidly pistoned in and out of her; the short, staccato intake breaths of Aunt Stella as she neared cumming; of Donna moaning, getting loader as my pace increased, and my rapid, loud breathing as I got closer and closer to exploding.

“YES. I’M CUMMING,” I screamed as I filled Donna’s pussy my load. Jet after jet of cum left my cock; how many, who knows as I was so built up from the intensity of the afternoon I could not keep track of them.

“ME TOO; ME TOO!” responded Donna as her pussy tightened on my prick.

“I’M GOING TO CUM. I’M GOING TO CUM! THAT’S IT! NOW! OH MY!” And Aunt Stella collapsed, the chair she was on now sporting a large, dark stain.

And then the room was quiet. Three people lying inert in the same places they had just filled with frantic movement. A nap, showers, and conversation followed as well as an evening and night of further debauchery. Thus, continued in the most wonderful way an expanded relationship with my aunt and cousin, a relationship which would go on for several decades.

 

Published 
Written by googster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments