Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Surprise

"What he thinks is just a wet dream, turns out to be more reality than he is expecting."

123
10 Comments 10
5.7k Views 5.7k
754 words 754 words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick fantasy for your day."

I wake up and I can feel a warmth between my legs. I'm only just coming out of a very sexy dream and my eyes haven't opened yet. I reach out next to me but don't feel anyone there, so I think I must still be dreaming. I keep my eyes closed and enjoy the lovely feeling going on between my thighs.

My cock is warm and wet and is being massaged and stimulated in the most amazing way. I decided I may never want to wake up, as this dream is too incredible to ever stop. I stretch and my thighs part, my back arches, and my hips raise to get more of the wet warmth it's experiencing.

I reach my hands down, running my fingers over my body, just the fingertips over my chest and down my stomach, heading toward my cock that I am convinced had a good time last night without me and has expelled some of its copious fluid in the middle of the night.

As my hands get under the covers, they run into your hair that is splayed across my lower half. Your head is slowing moving and I realize with a start that it's my daughter between my thighs and that you are indeed sucking on my cock.

The first instinct is to pull you off and tell you that what you are doing isn't right for a girl to do to her father. But right at that moment, as you feel my body tighten under you and guess what I am about to say, you push down all the way, taking me as deep in your mouth as you possibly can, burying your nose in my stomach and licking me as much as you can.

The feeling is better than anything I have ever felt before and instead of pulling you off, my fingers curl in your hair and I hold you in place as my hips push up, trying to get even deeper in your mouth, if that is even possible. You moan around my shaft and the vibration starts to affect me even more than the fact that I am getting the best blowjob of my life from my daughter.

My body has taken over, and I am pumping myself in your mouth. The fact that you are my daughter is making me pulse and harden. You pull off of me for a breath and pull the sheets back so I can see you.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

You look right at me as you rub my cock over your lips and cheeks and say in a throaty voice, with saliva dripping down your chin, "Does that feel good, Daddy? I'm better than Mum, aren't I? I've watched her do this. I knew I could do it better than her. Cum for me, Daddy. Give me some of that cum that made me."

And with that statement, I explode all over your face and hands and my stomach. A geyser of cum firing up in the air and splashing down everywhere. You've always been beautiful, but now, with my cum dripping off your cheeks and lips, you are simply gorgeous and I know this won't be the last time we do this.

I watch as you lick your lips, tasting me. I'm mesmerized as you use my penis to push more of my cum from your cheeks into your mouth and you lick and suck, trying to get as much of my milk as you can.

"Daddy? Was that okay?" you ask sweetly, still rubbing my hardness around your face, giving it kisses, making love to it as if it's your newest toy.

"Yes, sweetie, yes, that was more than okay," I reply breathlessly.

In my head, I'm thinking that this can never happen again. That it's wrong and I could get in so much trouble if we ever get caught.

Then you smile at me and open your lips, taking me deep in your mouth again, going all the way down till your lips reach my balls and I watch as your tongue flicks out and you lick them.

My cock is so sensitive and the sight of you swallowing me pushes me over the edge and I cum again.

I can see you drinking every spurt of cream down. Your eyes are staring up at me and your eyes are smiling lovingly.

"You've got me, sweetie. I'm yours for life," I say and close my eyes to enjoy whatever the rest of the morning brings.

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments