Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay is My Favorite Niece 2

"The rest of the story."

154
19 Comments 19
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This follows Kay is My Favorite Niece. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy"

It has been a few months since my divorce, and living with Kay couldn't be going better for us. There is always drama from her job, which I was always ready to remedy. Kay's boss dumped more responsibilities on her. Not only was she handling all of the accounts of her former coworkers, but she was also interviewing and onboarding new hires. That's when she learned that some of the new hires with less experience were making more than their current employees. There was also her tenuous relationship with her mom. Needless to say, this added to Kay's stress.

One day, Kay texted me, saying that her mom had asked her to stop over on the way home from work. Kay and her mom hadn't seen her for a while, so she decided to stop by on the way home. Kay didn't expect to run into her aunt Peg. Kay walked into a shit show when she got to her mother's house. Her mom and aunt were in a heated argument about their shitty choices in men. Kay wasn't going to get involved and turned to leave when Peg made a comment about me and what a horrible husband I had been and that she was glad that she'd been cheating on me with her coworker for years. That was too much for Kay. She snapped back at my ex, telling her to stop talking shit when Peg was a cheater. Peg tore into Kay, cussing her out for not sharing their opinion about me. "Fuck right, the fuck off! Right down, fuckety-fuck lane! 

About a month later, she came home almost in tears one evening. She'd just interviewed someone for a new position that her boss had yet to tell her about. The position was for what Kay had been doing for the last few months. She confronted him about it and finally brought up the fact that the new hires were making more than she was with little to no experience. He turned the tables on Kay and asked if she wasn't happy with her position but then proceeded to let Kay know that she was easily replaced.

"Kay, you don't need to work. We have enough that you shouldn't have to put yourself through this," I told her. "It's not worth the headache."

"Hold on," she said. "I need to work. I need insurance, car payment, and rent money in case you decide to move on and get your own place."

"I love it here. I love being with you," I said, trying to reassure her and reaching for her with open arms.

"Kay, I love you and don't want to leave you," I said softly.

Kay hugged me tightly, asking, "You really love me?"

"Yes, I love you. I am in love with you and don't ever want to lose you." I whispered, squeezing her tighter.

"Then why are we still sleeping in separate rooms?" she asked as tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"We still sleep in different rooms because I didn't want to make that assumption. And what would happen if your mom dropped by and saw that we were sleeping together?"

"Take me to bed, Uncle Mark," Kay whispered.

As I followed her to her room, it dawned on me that as silly as it was, this was adding to her stress, too. "I am yours as long as you'll have me," I said. "Besides, I'd be crazy to leave you. You are the best lover I've ever had. I love the way that you've been riding my cock on the sofa almost nightly," I giggled as I grabbed her, pulling her into my arms, kissing her passionately as I slowly undressed her. I shed my clothing as quickly as I could and joined her under the covers. Instinctively, I knew she needed to be held in this moment, but I still let my hands wash over her body, caressing it gently as we spooned. I kissed her shoulder and neck, even nibbled her earlobe. 

We snuggled like this for some time, and I thought that she'd drifted to sleep. I tried to extract my arm from beneath her, but she grabbed my hand, bringing it to her mouth and kissing it. Kay interlocked her fingers with mine, asking if I would move into her room. I agreed but thought it would be a good idea if we kept the other room as is in case someone found out I was living with her. She decided that it was best to keep up appearances. Kay rolled to face me. 

Kay asked. "Why didn't you ask me if I loved you when you said it to me?" 

"Because I know you love me," I said. "I've always known that you loved me. Not in a sexual way, but I knew that you loved me. We've always clicked together like puzzle pieces. I think that's why we get along so well."

Kay laid her head on my arm, saying, "I think that's why we make such good lovers."

Kay kissed me, darting her tongue into my mouth and swirling her tongue around mine. She reached down between us, grasping my cock in her hand, stroking and squeezing it erect. "I want to fuck you, Uncle Mark," she said, planting another kiss on my lips.

Kay threw her leg over my torso as she rolled me onto my back. She wiggled her hips around, trying to guide my cock into her pussy. She sank onto my rigid cock, impaling herself with one downward thrust. Kay meant every word of it as well. She rode me like a stallion. I watched as her tits flopped while she bounced up and down on my shaft. I slid my hand up her breast, but Kay brought it to her face instead. She sucked my middle finger as if it were my cock. Kay thrust herself on me with abandon as if she were riding me to oblivion. I grabbed one of her nipples, squeezing and pulling it hard as she fucked me. 

Kay's head bobbed around like one of those dashboard dogs my grandparents had in their car. Her mouth gaped open, and a dribble of saliva drooled down her chin as she gasped for air. Kay swirled and undulated her hips, grinding the tip of my cock against her cervix. She slid her hand to her clit, rubbing it as she rode my cock. Her body began to quiver and convulse as she came. Kay sank her fingernails into my pecks, panting, "Cum with me, Uncle Mark. Fill my cunt. Ah, gawd. I'm cumming."

I unleashed a torrent of cum inside my niece's twat. You would have thought that I hadn't cum in a month by the sheer volume that I had pumped into the tight little cunt. The overflow oozed out of her as I pulled Kay flat on top of me while we rode out the afterglow of climax. She twirled my chest hairs with her fingers while she waited for my cock to shrivel inside of her. The way it felt always made her giggle.

We got up and showered while we discussed what to do for dinner. As usual, we opted for takeout so we wouldn't get caught together. We both knew that sooner or later, we'd get caught and have to live with the consequences of this incestuous affair, no matter how consensual it was.

Another month went by, and it was getting harder for Kay's boss to keep employees. The more senior people were leaving because of the information about the new hires earning more than the current employees had gotten out. Even the new so-called office manager realized that it was a shit-show and left. It didn't do much for Kay's stress level, but it made for a hell of a sex life. I laughed when I heard a reel saying how women need to be relaxed to enjoy sex. Well, they've never met Kay, who seemed to take all of her stress out on my cock.

Things had finally built up between Kay and her boss until she walked out on him one Wednesday. He immediately called her and apologized, telling her to take a couple of days for a long weekend to think about it before she decided to quit. He said that he was sure that they could work something out. 

Kay startled me when she came home early that Wednesday. She went straight to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a stiff one. Kay hesitated and decided against drinking it down. "Maybe I need a different kind of stiff one," she said, pointing to the sofa. I took the hint and grabbed a seat. Kay walked over and hiked up her miniskirt so she could straddle my lap. She kissed me while I unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off of her shoulders. Her massive breasts heaved inside her bra. A lacy red number that I'd bought for her. Kay said it gave her confidence, knowing that whatever shit was raining down on her that she was in control. I buried my face into her cleavage, kissing the tops of her titties as I fished my cock out of my pants.

SamanthaSm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaSm

Kay ground her cunt on the head of my cock. I noticed that her panties were soaked through as I pulled them aside so she could ride my cock. Kay grabbed the back of the sofa and humped me. She was rapidly bringing herself to orgasm. Kay then climbed off of my lap and slid to her knees. She sucked my cock between her lips, sucking and stroking my cock until I blew my load into her mouth. Kay's cheeks puffed out as I filled her mouth with cum. She then climbed back onto my lap, bringing her lips to mine, and French kissed me with my cum in her mouth. 

Kay told me about walking out on her job and how her boss told her to take a long weekend before making any decisions. I told Kay that it would do us both some good to get away. We were packed and headed to Vegas in less than an hour. It was around a three-hour drive, and about halfway through, Kay decided to give me a blow job. I hit the cruise control, setting it to keep up with traffic. Kay pulled her hair into a ponytail using the hair tie that we kept in the cup holder. She calls them blowjob bands. Kay sucked my cock until I filled her mouth full of my cum. She then leaned back against the passenger door, lifting her skirt so she could finger herself while I watched, causing me to almost rear-ended an eighteen-wheeler.

We checked into the Venetian and immediately hit the tables. We won some and lost some. Finally, we were up about five grand or so, and Kay suggested we take a walk along the strip before I lost it on a fool's bet. We walked down to the Bellagio to watch the fountains and saw a guy get down on a knee and propose to his girlfriend. I was surprised when Kay thought it was romantic, but I found it to be a bit cliche. It did start me thinking about our future together. I finally accepted that I was falling in love with Kay more and more every day, but I was conflicted about our age difference and what her mom would think. What if she wanted kids? Peg and I tried for years to no avail. Peg kept saying that it would happen someday and didn't want us to spend any money on it. Fuck! I screamed in my head to stop overthinking and enjoy whatever time I got to have with Kay.

We found ourselves in front of CVS, and Kay ran in to buy a couple of bottles of water while I took pictures. She came back with a bag full of snacks and drinks and commented that it would be cheaper than buying them at the Venetian. We rambled around, checking out the sights and other casinos as we made our way back to the hotel. 

Kay said her bladder was about to burst by the time we got back to the room. I unpacked our bags while Kay went tinkle. I yelled thank you to her when I found a bottle of bourbon for me in her suitcase. She'd also tucked a vibrating butt plug and some lube in there as well. I hid them under her pillow. I heard Kay turn on the water in the tub, so I grabbed both of our toiletry bags and took them to the bathroom. Kay stepped out naked, pausing to smile at me. "Hey, sexy. Do you want to join me?" she asked. I stood there, taking in the view. My God, she was intoxicating.

I stood staring for a moment, taking in her beauty. Kay's long, lean legs and gorgeous hips. Her flat, taut stomach showed just a hint of a six-pack, and let's not forget her giant titties. Kay leaned over to check the water temperature, which made them hang from her chest. I love Kay's body. Every breathtaking inch of it. I held her hand as she stepped into the tub. I watched her tits bob in the water as she sank deeper.

I got naked and slipped in behind Kay in the tub. She leaned back against me, turning her head to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts in my hands as I nibbled on Kay's neck. Kay's nipples grew erect as I delicately grazed them with my fingertips. Kay giggled, twisting her body away from my hands, saying, "You know how much that gets me going." I pinched both nipples between my thumb and index finger, tweaking them as I kissed my way up to her earlobe. I took it between my lips and flicked her lobe with my tongue. Again, she twisted away from my hands and turned her head around to kiss me on the lips. Her tongue invaded my mouth, swirling and darting around mine. "I love you so much," she said when our lips parted. "I love being in your arms. I want to be with you forever." Kay reached down and stroked my rigid shaft as I dipped two fingers into her twat, finger fucking her to an orgasm. "I want to suck your cock," Kay said, just as I was telling her that I wanted to eat her pussy. We dried each other off and went to bed. 

Kay knelt over me, kissing me as I lay on my back. I slid my fingers back into her juicy cunt as she bent down to take my cock between her lips. She took the length of my cock into her mouth as far as she could without gagging. "God, I love sucking your cock!" she said. After a minute or two, I pulled her on top of me so I could feast on her luscious bald beaver. I slipped my tongue through her silken petaled pussy lips, lapping up her sweet nectar. Kay was giving me one of the most mind-blowing blowjobs that I've ever experienced. From her position on top of me, she could slip my cock into her throat and tantalize every inch of my shaft. Kay would grasp the base of my dick with both hands as she slammed the length of my shaft into her throat. Jesus, she was better than Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat.

Not to be outdone, I slipped two fingers into Kay's pussy hole as I sucked on her clit. I flicked and swirled it with my tongue, making her moan on my cock. I remembered the butt plug and fished it out from where I'd stashed it. I lubed it up with Kay's pussy juices before stuffing it up her dumper. Kay squirmed and squealed when I turned it on. I slid my two fingers back inside her pussy so she would know what it felt like to be filled in all three holes. Kay kept a steady pace on my cock. Deep throating me for a while and then changing it up with some sucking and tongue action. We had the neighbor banging on the walls because we were moaning so loud.

I could tell that Kay was getting close to climax by the way her body was twitching and the way she was humping my mouth. She also started long, slow fucking motion on my cock. It wasn't much longer, and she began to convulse on top of me as waves of climax washed over her. I, too, blew my load of cum into Kay's mouth. She held my cock so only the tip was in her mouth so she could gulp down my jizz as fast as I pumped it into her. All the while, she ground her cunt onto my face in ecstasy, cumming in unison with me. I popped the butt plug out of Kay's bottom and tossed it onto the floor. Kay lovingly squeezed my balls as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. 

She changed position so she could rest her head on my shoulder as I hugged her. We sat in silent afterglow of satisfying sex. I pondered the thought from earlier in the evening and decided there was no better time than the present to ask her to be with me forever. I shifted so I could face her. Kay had a silly grin on her face and kissed me when I opened my mouth to something. We both started to say something at the same time.

"Kay, will you..." I started to say just as she said, "I have a surprise..."

We insisted that the other go first, and we both started speaking again simultaneously. 

"Will you marry me?" I said as Kay pulled out a pregnancy test from under the pillow on my side of the bed.  

"I'm pregnant," Kay said, handing me the positive test. ...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments