Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping In The Back Yard

"Joey and his sisters Karen and Pam pitch the big old Army tent in their big back yard, and sleep outside for a few nights."

136
17 Comments 17
7.1k Views 7.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Chapter 1

The other cheerleaders at school elect Karen to head cheerleader for the following school year! She is ecstatic, to say the least. She rushes home after school and tells her mother, when she walks in the door, “Mom, I got it! I am the head cheerleader!” Her mom hugs her, and tells her congratulations, that she is following in her older sister’s footsteps, as Donna too was head cheerleader.

Karen rushes upstairs to change out of her school clothes and put on something more comfortable, as their mother always made them dress up in nice clothes every day for school.

Karen notices her brother Joey’s bedroom door open, and after putting on some shorty-shorts and an elastic halter top, she walks down to the end of the hallway and peeks into his room.

“Hey, Joey,” she says, as she enters his room, “Guess what happened at school today?”

Joey says, “Huh?”

Karen says, “I got head cheerleader!”

Joey looks up from where he is sitting on the thickly padded bench at his desk doing some homework, and smiles, “Congrats Karen. I know how much you wanted that! You know now all the boys are going to want to get into your panties, now sis!”

Karen smiles, looks back at her brother’s open door, and walks over to in front of him, pulling down her halter top revealing her small but nice B-cup boobs to her brother, teasingly saying, “Don’t you want to play with the new head cheerleaders boobies Joey? They are all for you! If you like, you can be the first one to get into the head cheerleader’s panties, too!”

Joey smiles and leans forward, sucking one of his sister’s small pointed nipples into his warm wet mouth, and sucks hard on it. It grows in his mouth as he flicks his tongue over it repeatedly. Karen cradles his head and moves his mouth to the other nipple, and he suckles on it like he did the first one.

Joey lifts one hand and places it between Karen’s slightly parted legs, and cups her twat over her short jean shorts and panties. Karen guides his hand up to the snap at the top, and he quickly unsnaps it and pulls the zipper down, tugging at the sides with both of his hands now, sliding her shorts and panties down her nicely shaped thighs, past her knees, and drops them around her ankles.

Karen stands there with her shorts at her ankles, and a halter top around her belly, as her brother Joey sucks on her nipples. Joey’s hand finds her slightly hairy twat and pushes his finger into the slit between her puffy lips.

Karen switches his mouth back to the other boob again, and he sucks on the nipple there, as his finger slides upwards thru her twat slit, parting her outer lips and finds her nubbin and starts rubbing it back and forth, as she likes.

Karen puts her hand on her brother’s hand, as he plays with her twat, guiding it to where it feels best for her. He rubs it in small circles, pushing two of his fingers onto her clit, making her moan, “That feels so good, Joey! You’re gonna make your little sister cream your fingers if you keep doing it like that!”

Joey stops sucking on his sister Karen’s boob and stands up. Karen’s hand goes immediately to his blue jean shorts, grabbing his dick thru them and starts rubbing up and down the thick length of his hard shaft.

Joey turns Karen around, and has her sit on his bench, lying on her back. She spreads her legs with her panties and shorts still around her ankles high in the air, and Joey kneels to lick at her twat slit. He licks up between her puffy outer lips up to where her nubbin is at the top. Karen puts her hands on her brother Joey’s head, helping to guide his mouth to just where it feels best again, and he’s licking and lapping at her twat while looking up at her.

Karen groans, “Mm mm yes Joey, that feels so good when you lick me like that. I love my brother licking me. Keep rubbing your tongue there, yes, right there. Ohh, you are making my twat all tingly already, mm yes. Soo good, don’t stop Joey, mmm y-yesss yesss… unnggg”!

Karen squeezed her legs tightly around her brother’s head as a massive orgasm rocked her slender body. Her twat was spamming, her legs quivering, and her eyes closed tightly as everything darkened around her! Her twat got wet, and her brother licked at it until he had it all cleaned up for her, which was when she opened her eyes, smiling at her big brother Joey. She said, “I hate that you’re sooo good at that!”

Karen pulled her brother’s mouth and tongue from her twat, and pushed him up as she sat up and leaned forward, unsnapping and unzipping his shorts, reaching in and pulling his dick out, and quickly popping her mouth over it entirely. Karen bobbed her head up and down his thick dick shaft, as much as she could, and at a rapid pace. After she got it well lubricated with her saliva, she pulled it from her mouth, held it in her hand, laid back, pulled on it and guided it to her twat opening.

Karen inserted the head of her brother’s dick into her tiny seventeen-year-old twat, and let go of it, putting her feet behind her brother’s waist pulling him on top of her between her spread legs. Karen made him lay on top of her on the padded bench she whispered, “Screw me Joey! Screw your head cheerleader little sister good!”

Joey lay down on top of his sister and pushed his hard dick up into her tight, wet twat. Her tunnel felt like it’s lined with velvet. It was so soft, yet it felt like nothing he could imitate when he jacked off when he was without her “sister mouth or twat”.

Karen wrapped her arms around her brother’s neck, looking into his eyes as she moaned at how good he felt inside her. She often joked about how amazing it felt, like it’s made perfect for her, just for her twat! Joey sawed his dick in and out of her tiny twat hard and deep, making her juices get fully all over his thick dick shaft, as it slid nicely in and out of her, going “balls deep” on each thrust into his sister’s tiny tight little twat hole!

Suddenly, they heard someone coming up the steps. Fearing it might be their mother, Joey jumped off of his sister Karen, pulled up his pants and snapped and zipped them and walked over to the other side of his bedroom looking out his window. In the meantime, Karen jumped off the bench, pulling her halter up to cover her tits, and grabbed her shorts, stepping into them, pulled them up snapping and zipping them, stuffing her panties into her pocket.

Karen sat down on the bench looking at Joey’s homework spread out on his desk and Karen said,” It’s not that hard Joey, you can figure it out if I can.”

She turned and slid off his bench, and saw it was only their other sister Pam, going into the girls shared bedroom. Karen gasped a sigh of relief and said to Joey, “It’s only Pam. As good as your dick felt inside me, we better not try it again now.” Karen went to the bedroom she and Pam shared, and put her panties in the laundry hamper.

Joey whipped out his dick and stroked it, still feeling his sister’s juices all over it. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his cum into a couple of Kleenex.

Chapter 2

It is a few weeks later, school has let out, and summer is here! Joey and his sisters all buy the season pass for the community park pool, so after they get their chores done and eat lunch, they quickly head across to the other side of town to the pool. It is open from 1 to 5, and they are to get home right after it closes to get suits and towels on the clothesline to dry, and get dressed in time for supper.

It is normal for them to hang their towels in a circle on the clothesline, strip naked in front of one another, hang up their suits, and walk from the backyard to the house like nothing is different. After all, they live on the outskirts of the town, and the golf course is a block away behind their house, so it isn’t like anyone would see them naked. Sometimes, they would perform oral on one another standing there in the back yard, the towels hiding them. Once inside and upstairs, sometimes things DID happen too, like today.

Donna finished undressing quickly from her bikini under the clothesline, and left before the others were undressed and had their suits hung on the line, so she went into the house and to her bedroom. After hanging up their suits and towels, Karen went up the steps, followed by Pam and Joey, patting her sweet butt all the way up the steps. At the top of the steps, Pam turned around and when Joey stepped up to her. She pushed his mouth down to her boob. He quickly sucked in her pointed nipple as his hand went between her legs. Pam walked awkwardly, with Joey sucking her boob to his bedroom down the hallway, past Donna’s bedroom.

Once in his bedroom, Pam shut his door and went to his bed. Lying on her back, she said, “You can lick my twat, Joey, if you want to?” Joey lay down between his sister Pam’s widely spread legs and started licking at her twat. Pam guided him where she liked it, and he licked and licked and licked at her. (each sister liked things differently, and he quickly learned to allow them to guide him.)

Joey’s mouth ate his sister Pam out nicely, bringing her to a very nice orgasm. Then he sat up. Pam quickly started playing with her twat, rubbing her hands back and forth across her nubbin as Joey started stroking his dick. Pam said that when he was ready to cream, he could do it in her twat, as they did often.

Joey stroked his dick as Pam rubbed her twat. Pam’s head was tossing from side to side, her face turned redder by the second, and he knew from experience that she would be cumming again soon.

Joey got on his knees on his bed between Pam’s legs, putting his dick close to her twat opening as her hand was a blur going across her clit and lips quickly, as his hand stroked up and down his hard dick. Pam gasped, “Hurry Joey!”

Joey pressed the tip of his dick against her twat slit, making it open up, and Pam moaned she was creaming just as the first jets of her brother’s warm, thick sperm splattered up into her twat. After two more spurts inside her, he pulled it out a little and spurted again, this jet landing on her belly. The next few blasts squirted all over her neatly trimmed bush, and then the rest of it squirted and dribbled between her twat lips and on her nubbin.

After Joey was finished oozing his cream between his sister Pam’s legs, inside her, and all over her twat and belly, he got up. Pam put her hand between her legs and rubbed his sperm all over her twat, smearing it into her pubic hair, squishing it into her twat lips, and down around her creamy opening.

Joey walked over to his dresser and pulled on a pair of underwear and shorts. Pam got up and walked down the hallway naked, to her bedroom to get dressed too, with her brother’s cum coating her now sticky belly and twat, passing her sister Karen on the way.

Karen walked from her shared bedroom down the hallway, seeing her sister Pam with her brothers cum dripping from between her legs, to Joey’s room, walking in just as he was pulling a T-shirt from his closet and said, “Did you and Pam have a little fun?” Joey looked over at Karen, and smiled!

Karen said, “Well, just don’t forget about me!”

Joey replied, “Oh sis, I’ll never forget you, you’re the head cheerleader next year”!

Karen smiled, patted her brothers shrinking boner in his shorts, She bent over and kissed it thru his clothes, and turned and left her brother’s bedroom to go downstairs to get ready for supper.

Chapter 3

There was an old Army Wall Tent that they had stored in the shed. It was huge as far as tents go. If you really wanted to, you could pull a small car inside it and use it as a garage. The canvas used to make it was heavy. Donna had a date that night, so Karen, Pam and Joey asked their mom if they could set up the tent in the park section of their backyard. They had such a large piece of property, they made some into a park like setting behind the garage with lots of trees.

After a little pleading and begging, their mom agreed and said OK? They quickly loaded the heavy tent into a wagon, and pulled it from the shed up to the park and rolled it out on the ground. They returned to the shed to get the wooden poles that supported the heavy canvas, as well as the big steel stakes and a sledgehammer to drive them into the ground.

In about two hours, they had the tent set up, had adjusted the tie straps, and opened it up to air out. Canvas has a smell of its own, and as anyone that has slept in a canvas tent knows, it just smells like camping!

They went into the house and got sleeping bags and carried them, as well as their pillows, out and placed them in the tent. It was lunchtime, so they went into the house to eat, then quickly got in their suits and headed to the pool to swim for the day.

It was a cool day, so there weren’t that many at the pool, so at 3 o’clock “break”, Karen and Joey left early. Pam wanted to stay and play with some friends, so she agreed to meet at the corner, one block before their house after the pool closed. Their mom liked it when they all stuck together.

Karen and Joey left the pool and went to the neighborhood tree house. It was along an empty hay field, four levels high, and had window openings in each level, so they could see Pam coming when she was 2 blocks away- before she got there. It was also only two blocks from their house and was at the edge of a new subdivision. The tree house was up over two stories in the air, in a huge cottonwood tree, so the branches were quite stable, even on windy days.

They went up the horizontally placed boards used as steps along the trunk of the tree and entered the mid-level. Karen stood next to her brother Joey and pressed her boobs to his chest. Joey pulled her bikini swimming suit top to the side of each of her boobs and felt her pointed nipples against his bare chest. It felt good.

Karen put her brother’s hand into her bikini bottoms, making him cup her twat. She likes how her big brother made her twat feel and her nipples liked feeling him pressing against them, too.

Karen pulled away and spread out her towel on the floor of the tree house, and laid down on it flat on her back, and Joey slid down beside her, but he was laying with his dick by her mouth and his face by her twat (69 style).

She pulled his dick out of his trunks and started slurping on it, while her brother pushed her bikini bottoms to the side and started licking her twat. Karen rolled over on top of her brother so she could straddle his mouth while she kept slurping his dick at the same time. They had made up a name for this and called it “The Daily Double” because they liked to do it almost every day, and it took two of them to do it.

Karen had her head bobbing up and down on her brother’s dick, slurping and sucking it like she was attempting to set a world record. Joey was licking up and down his sister Karen’s twat slit, sliding his tongue over her sensitive clit like she liked. Karen moaned and sucked her brother’s dick in her mouth as deep as she could, gagging on it as he licked at her little twat, rubbing his tongue on it hard and fast, back and forth.

Karen clenched her legs tightly around his face as she trembled and let her twat cream on her brother’s mouth and tongue. Joey licked and sucked and slurped at her twat till she giggled and squirmed, saying it tickled now.

Joey rolled Karen off him and said he wanted to screw her. Karen turned red and mumbled, “No Joey, not today, sorry, but I’ll slurp ya ‘till you’re ready to cream if you want?”

Joey laid back, as his sister climbed between his legs, and started slurping his dick, bobbing her head up and down quickly, making loud slurping sounds, moaning and looking up at him while she did this all. She called this setting a world record slurping!

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

Joey was trying to think of why his sister didn’t want him to screw her. After all, she always liked to screw! His balls awakened him back to the present as they started to churn, and he told Karen he was close to creaming. She slurped with more vigor, as if she was competing for a championship at sucking her brother’s dick.

Joey pulled her mouth off his dick with a loud plop sound just as his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SweetSisterKaren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments