Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time To Act

"Alex knew he had to do something, before his sister told their parents..."

72
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Both characters in this story are over the age of 16."

A few months ago, I accidentally saw something that I haven't been able to shake: My sister's naked body. Heather, my sister, is a couple of years older than me, and her body...The best way to describe her is 'thicc, bordering on fat'. In fact, for some, she might be a little over the line, especially with her big, soft belly, but for me, she's absolute perfection. She also has large, like F-Cup tits, the kind you only get with her body type, with big, dark nipples and areola. Below her big belly, she has slightly more hair on her mound than some guys might like, but, again, it adds to her appeal for me. In back, she has a huge, juicy ass, again, the kind you only get with women like her.

As I'm sure you can imagine, since accidentally seeing her, I have repeatedly and deliberately peeked in on her. I seriously cannot help it. That first time, and every time since, I have gotten a massive hard-on from seeing her body, like the kind you can feel as it's happening. The kind where you can't not go to your room after, and rub one out.

Now, the problem: My sister is catching on. She hasn't caught me, but she knows I'm up to something, and I get the ever-increasing feeling she will tell our parents soon if I don't stop.

That's the last thing I need, but I can't just stop watching her. I can't just go cold turkey on a body like that. I definitely can't stop fantasizing about all the things I want to do to her.

This is where I realized what I had to do. It was time to make my move. No more peeking, time to go for broke. Time to make my fantasy a reality.

I waited until our parents went to attend one of their friends' wedding, an outing that would see them gone overnight. At some point, Heather got up to take a shower. As soon as I heard the bathroom door shut, I leaped into action, quietly making my way up the stairs, sneaking over, and very carefully peeking in.

Inside, I saw Heather unhook her bra with an audible snap, and, on seeing her luscious tits, my cock instantly got hard. My sister then removed the rest of her clothes and stepped into the already running shower. The second she was out of sight, I quickly stripped off my clothes, then silently crept into the now steaming bathroom. While the shower curtain was mostly opaque, I could just make out Heather washing and scrubbing her big tits, and I almost had to stop and take a breath, as I nearly passed out.

Heather was in the middle of washing her belly when I discreetly snuck in behind her. She didn't notice me until I wrapped my arms around her, and began kissing her neck.

"Wh-Alex! What the fuck are you doing?"

"What? I thought I'd join you..." I said this, my large hands wrapping around her huge, wet tits.

"No no no no, c'mon, Alex, we can't do this..." My sister made only a token attempt to wrestle free, and I could tell by her breathy moaning this wasn't unwanted. "C'mon, Alex, I'm your sister..."

"I know, Heather..." I said, rubbing and squeezing her tits, while I continued kissing her neck, "Something tells me that excites you as much as it does me..."

"Alex...Oh, God, Alex...Let me turn around..." I released her, and she turned to face me. Now face to face, our lips and tongues met, and we held that kiss for almost half a minute. Eventually, she stopped, and looked down. "Alex, this is really wrong. We both know that."

"I don't care, Heather. All I know is I want you." As I whispered this to her, my hands had started rubbing and squeezing her ass, and she was now kissing my chest.

"We're always going to remember this, you know."

"We'll always remember it anyway, even if we stop right now."

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

Heather looked up at me, and we again kissed.

Moments later, we were on her bed, still wet from the shower, writhing together. My hands tightly clutched her breasts, as I licked and sucked on her hard, brown nipples, causing her to moan gratefully. I soon started to move down, kissing my way down my sister's large, round belly. Eventually, I arrived between her thicc thighs, and my sister started to breathe hard in anticipation.

Heather arched her back, and let out a vocal groan, as I began to lick her steamy, dripping-wet cunt.

"Ohh...God..." she groaned, "I love you, Alex..." She began kneading her tits and grinding her hips as I ate her, and lapped up her oozing juices, which were starting to drip into my beard, and her body spasmed a bit every time my tongue made contact with her buzzing clit.

As my tongue and fingers probed deeper, I could feel Heather starting to tremble, and soon shake, her voice vibrating as she called out, "Oh, God, Alex! I want your cock in me!"

Soon, I was on top of my sister, staring into her eyes. When I finally inserted my cock into her, Heather groaned laboredly, and her face screwed up, as I began to thrust into her. My sister's hot, tight, wet cunt gripped me, and her huge tits began to sway up and down, her now shriveled nipples and areola quickly moving from top to bottom.

"Oh, my God, Alex, fuck me!" Heather cried out, as I fucked her faster and harder, her titties soon in danger of slapping her in the face. Eventually, her whole body seized up, and she screamed, "FUCK!" as she came hard.

Now, I was on my back, propped up on my elbows, as I watched my sister suck my rigid cock, dripping with her juices. "Oh, God, I love you, Heather..." Between the feeling of the suction, and of her tongue caressing my swollen head, as well as her hand gently squeezing my balls, I felt like I might nut at any second.

Suddenly, my sister stopped, and gave me another kiss, before climbing up and lowering herself onto my cock. "Ohh, God, Alex..." she moaned, as my cock went balls deep inside her. As Heather rode me, I watched her tits bounce violently, until, finally, I pulled her down to me, so I could squeeze and suck on them as she fucked me.

Some moments later, my sister was on her knees and elbows on the bed, as I spread her cheeks open, and proceeded to eat out her sweat and pussy-juice soaked asshole.

"Oh, God, Alex...Fucking do it..." Kissing her back on the way up, I then pressed the throbbing tip of my cock against my sister's asshole, and, with no small effort, pushed it all the way in. "Yessssss..." Heather gasped, as I slowly worked my dick in and out of her extremely tight ass. "Oh, God, Alex, that feels so fucking good..."

As her vise-like anus tugged on my cock, I knew I was very close to cumming, but first, I wanted to bring her off one more time, so I started pushing as hard as I could against her.

"Oh, yes! Yes!"

Pretty soon, she was screaming into her pillow, and her ass was gripping me so tightly, I could feel my cock contract, like pulling a muscle, before, finally, it erupted inside my sister's ass, flooding it with enough jizz for three cumshots.

Later on, we lay face to face, tongue-kissing, and caressing each other's sweaty bodies.

"You know we can never do that again," she said.

"Of course we can. We just have to be careful."

"Like what? Wait until the next time someone's getting married?"

"We'll think of something..." I said, before we continued to kiss.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments