Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Start To A New Year. The Conclusion.

24
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Luke sat there wide-eyed as his sister moved behind Jessica's and unfastened her bra. The moment the bra fell away, Jessica crossed her arms over her breasts as if to hide them from Luke's stare. Julie moved in closer and pressed her bra covered breasts into Jessica's back as she gently took hold of her wrists.

"You don't want to really hide your girls from us do you?" she purred into the blond's ear in between kissing her slender neck.

Jessica relaxed her muscles and allowed Julie to pull her arms apart giving Luke then had an un-obstructive view of Jessica's perfect breasts. The sight became even more erotic when his sister began to run her hands over these flesh covered mounds with their erect nipples.

"You have the most beautiful tits, "Julie said into Jessica's ear.  "Don't you think so, Luke?"

Luke couldn't respond as his mind was attempting to download all that had happened so far, but he did manage to and nod his head and smile. He always had a crush on Jessica but kept his distance due to her age and incurring his sister wrath. Now here she was kneeling just a few inches away clad in nylons, garter belt and thong panties.

The fact that his sister had removed Jessica's bra and was gently rubbing her breasts had him ready to shoot his load right there in his satin boxers. Then there was the incident with Julie. Now, he always admitted that his sister was attractive but that was as far as it went, she was his younger sibling after all.

Yet when she placed her lips on his he wasn't revulsed, he was turned on and greedily sucked in her tongue as she sucked on his.

"So are you going to keep staring or are you going to touch them?" Julie asked him.

Luke rose to his knees and walked on them the few inches to where Jessica was kneeling. With trembling hands, he gently caressed her soft and warm breasts. She moaned softly as she looked him in the eye before placing her lips on his. Once again the sight of her brother kissing and touching her BFF got her even hotter than she already was.

Jessica's mind was also spinning. Not an hour ago her BFF admitted how much she wanted to kiss her. They use to fake kiss to shock their schoolmates that accused them of being lesbians, but now Julie wanted a real kiss and she allowed it and it was even better than she could have imagined.

As they kissed Jessica felt Luke's warm cock push between her butt cheeks and that really turned her on.

As she continued kissing Julie, she allowed one hand to move behind her and take hold of Luke's cock and began to gently masturbate him. Eventually, her fingers explored her friends pussy as she fingered her. All the while Luke was gently pushing himself in and out of her tight butt cheeks. They all came within seconds of each other.

So when Julie stated that she was going to dress her up for Luke, she couldn't wait. Now she wondered who she was being dressed up for, Luke or Julie. Jessica ended her kiss with Luke and spun around so she was facing Julie.

"You still have your bra on," she crooned in Julie's ear." "Take it off."

A second later Julie's bra was discarded and the girls embraced each other, revelling in the sensation of the warm flesh of their breasts pressed into each other. Jessica then moved to the side to give Luke a good look at his sister's breasts.

"Aren't they perfect?" she asked Luke.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

Once again Luke could only nod.

"So are you going to just stare or are you going to touch hers?" Jessica asked.

Luke moved in closer and placed his warm hands on his sister's tits. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was waiting for her to go off on him for taking such liberties. However, the only thing that escaped from Julie's mouth was a soft moan. Finally, Luke couldn't take it any longer. He let go of her breasts and wrapped his arms around his sister and pulled her firm body into his.

He placed his lips on Julie's and gave her a long and passionate tongue kiss. Julie ran her hands over his well-muscled arms, shoulders and back Luke ran his hands over her thong covered bottom. Even the girls he had slept with in college weren't as hot as this.

"Hey, don't forget about me," they heard Jessica say.

The ended their kiss and discovered that Jessica had laid back down of the floor. Once again Julie took her place in front of the stunning blonde while Luke took his position behind her. As the girls resumed kissing Luke reached for something under the couch before he slowly tugged Jessica's thong down to her ankles.

"Luke's taking my panties off," she moaned into Julie's ear.

'Let him. He won't try and mount you," Julie responded as her hand drifted to her friend's exposed crotch.

As Julie commenced to kiss Jessica's neck she saw Luke lose his satin boxers and covered his cock with the sex lube he had hidden under the couch. Once again he directed his rock hard manhood to Jessica's well-rounded ass and allowed it to push in just shy of her anus. Jessica moaned loudly at the sensation.

"His cock is between my butt cheeks again," she told Julie

"I know," she responded.

"I'm afraid he's going to go all the way in," Jessica admitted with a look of fear in her large eyes.

Julie ordered her brother to pull out and then placed Jessica on her back before she walked on her knees to where Luke was and kissed him again.

"As much as you want to, you can't fuck Jessica in the ass, she's a total virgin. This is probably the most sexual contact that she has ever had," she told him.

Julie sensed that Luke was very horny and frustrated, She then asked him to remover her thong.

"I do have a solution," she informed him as he slid her tiny panty down.

Julie then moved to Jessica and push her nylon covered legs apart. She then lowered her burning pussy down until it met hers. He then instructed Jessica to wrap her legs around her back.

Luke almost had a heart attack when his sister admitted that she was not a virgin and she wiggled her ass in the air, Luke quickly moved in and slowly inserted his cock into his sister's ass.

Julie moaned as each inch moved past her anal muscle causing her to grind her pussy into Jessica's, The girls kissed each other face and breasts as Luke ran his hands up and down Julie and Jessica's nylon covered legs. Eventually, all this stimulation was too much for Jessica and she announced that she was going to cum.

Julie was also close to finishing as was Luke. So as Julie's massive orgasm arrived and shook her body, Luke emptied the contents of his balls into his sister's ass. The three teens then cuddled on the floor gently kissing each other. It was a start to a great new year for all of them.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments