Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Start To A New Year. Part 2

23
8 Comments 8
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Once inside the shower stall, the two girls couldn't keep their hands off of each other. As they lathered each other up they marvelled at the way that their hands slid across their naked bodies. They somehow managed to keep their hands to themselves and finished showering. Then clad in bath towels they beat a hasty retreat across the hall to Julie's room.

As they finished drying they chatted about the earlier events. It had started out so innocently, one minute they were playing X-Box and were joined by Julie's brother. When he fell asleep they let him remain and the girls talked in low tones on a variety of subjects, all perfectly normal for them. That's when Julie admitted to her friend Jessica that she had really wanted to kiss her. A real kiss and not the stage kiss they used to shock their friends.

Julie was sure she had overstepped her boundaries until Jessica placed a hand behind her head and pulled her closer to her face and waiting lips. It was the most amazing kiss she had ever received up to that point in her young life.  Their kissing was interrupted by Jessica's moaning. It seemed that Luke had heard the girls talking and then the gentle sounds of their kissing and immediately his cock got hard and poked through the fly of his boxers.

Luke managed to roll on his side undetected and allowed the exposed to touch Jessica's silk covered ass and she felt it and moaned when she realized what it was. The girls continued kissing and Jessica reached around behind and took hold of Luke's cock and rubbed it against her ass.

As she did this Jessica allowed her friend to slide her hand under her t-shirt and caress her breasts. Jessica broke their kiss long enough to turn her head and place her lips on Luke's. It was right after that kiss that things got very interesting. Jessica's silk shorts were tugged down and Luke placed the tip of his cock between her well-rounded butt cheeks.

Julie slid her hand down the front of her best friend's shorts and commenced to finger her wet pussy. Jessica did the same as Luke began a gentle thrusting on Jessica's ass. They all three had orgasms shortly afterwards. It was Julie that promised her brother that she'd dress Jessica in a sexy nightie for the next go round.

"I didn't know you owned any sexy nighties," Jessica said to her friend as they applied their makeup.

"I don't. But mom has a couple of dozens of them that she doesn't wear anymore. I figured we'd borrow a few of hers, she's not much bigger than we are," Julie responded before leaving the room.

Julie returned a few minutes later with hands full of silky folded items that she deposited on the bed. She then approached her best who was still wrapped in a bath towel and undid it and let it fall to the floor. She then undid her towel and placed her soft lips on Jessica's as she wrapped her arms around her naked body.

As they kissed they gently ground themselves against each other. They marvelled at the feeling of the soft naked breasts against them along with the wetness and heat escaping from the slit between their legs.

"It's time to get dressed," Julie stated ending the kiss. "I've picked out the perfect outfit for you."

"I'm a little confused. First, you tell me how bad you wanted to kiss me and then you touched me and pushed me over the edge. But yet.you're dressing me up for Luke's pleasure," Jessica stated.

"I'm dressing you up for mine and Lukes pleasure," Julie stated. 

She then handed Jessica a black pushup bra trimmed with delicate black lace and a tiny pair of matching thong panties. Jessica quickly fastened the bra around her and was amazed at the way they made her breasts look. She was about to don the thong when her friend stopped her.

"Wait, These go before the panties," Julie said as she handed her a black garter belt and a pair of sheer nylons.

Jessica had never worn such seductive clothing and had no idea how to wear them. Julie stepped in and helped her friend by fastening the garter belt on her and stealing a kiss in the process. She then gave Jessica instructions on how to put on the nylons.  and grew hotter as she watched her friend cover her long shapely legs in the filmy material.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Julie managed to tear her eyes away so she could dress. She had chosen a similar ensemble to Jessica's except hers was all white and complimented her colouring.

"Poor Luke is going to lose his mind when he sees you," Julie stated.

"I'll say. He'll probably cum during our first kiss and so will I. He is such a great kisser," Jessica stated.

"I wouldn't know," Julie responded.

"You should find out yourself," Jessica suggested.

"Ewwww, He's my brother," Julie stated.

"Just stating a fact. He kisses as well as you do," Jessica added.

Julie then handed Jessica a silk and lace nightie to cover her erotic lingerie. It was very short and just covered the crotch of her thong. Julie then donned a similar garment and after one more kiss and a long look in the mirror they headed back to the rumpus room.

They found Luke sitting on the floor where he had been and his mount hung open at the sight of the girls in their nighties, even Julie looked hot beyond belief and he had to remind himself that she was his sister.

Luke was wearing a pair of black satin boxers and Jessica couldn't wait to run her hand over them. The girls settled down on the thick shag carpeting in their original places and turned on their sides facing each other. They immediately commenced caressing each other breasts as they exchanged deep passionate kisses.

 Luke slid close to Jessica's backside and lifted the hem of her nightgown. When he discovered that she was wearing a thong he became even harder. Luke released his hard cock from its satiny prison and pushed it against the strip of material between her firm butt cheeks. And once again Jessica reached a free hand behind her to grasp his hard manhood and commenced rubbing the head of his cock up and down the silky material that covered her ass.

"This isn't working, "Julie said aloud as she released her best friend.

"Yes, it is," Jessica answered.

"No, it's not," Julie answered as she rose from the floor

Julie then moved so that Luke was now between the two sexy girls. They turned into him and pressed their warm and wet crotches against the outside of his bare legs. They leaned into each other across Luke's naked chest and commenced kissing again. Luke now had an unobstructed view of his sister kissing her best friend.

When they stopped Julie lowered her head to her brother's face.

"Jess says you're a great kisser. I want to find out for myself," Julie responded as she attached her lips to his.

Luke was about to remind her that she was his sister, but decided against it as it was one of the best kisses he ever had. The sight of Julie kissing her brother turned Jessica on even more than she already was and she watched it with wide eyes. Julie ended the kiss and then leaned into Jessica again.

"You're right. He is a great kisser," Julie admitted."Now I want to watch you kiss him."

Jessica lowered her head and made contact with Luke's lips. As her tongue danced in his mouth Julie lowered her face to his chest and commenced to kiss and lick his extended nipples. Luke moaned with pleasure and ran his hands across the girl's silk covered butts.

When the kiss ended Julie left her place and moved in behind Jessica and instructed her to get on her knees and raise her hands. When she did Julie removed Jessica's nightie and watched as her brother's eyes lit up at the sight of her tiny pushup bra.

"You like?" Julie asked.

"I like," Luke responded.

"Then you're really going to like this," Julie stated as she unfastened Jessica's bra and revealed bare breasts to her brother

 

End of Part 2.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments