Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night in Summer

"Sharing an ice cream with a sweet girl turns into heart-stopping, breathtaking, pussy-pounding, hardcore sex."

204
31 Comments 31
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was a warm summer evening. The sun was just setting and nothing sounded better than a nice cold ice cream cone. I pulled into the parking lot and made my way into the ice cream parlor.

The store was almost completely empty except for the worker behind the counter and a good-looking young woman. I admired her beauty as she ordered her ice cream cone.

She was dressed in a button-up blouse and a pleated skirt. It looked like something you would see in a private school but she was too old to still be in school and her skirt was far too short to be acceptable school attire.

She must have noticed me walking in because she looked over at me and smiled after giving me a once-over. The clerk behind the counter finished her ice cream cone and held it out to her.

She leaned over the counter to take the ice cream cone and as she did her skirt rose in the back revealing two cute little ass cheeks. My cock started to stiffen as I looked.

Once she had paid she took a seat at one of the tables in the ice cream parlor. I placed my order with the clerk and paid for my cone.

I turned around and I had the entire place to choose a seat from. I decided to sit two tables away from the girl in the skirt as it was the table with the best view of her.

We were both sitting facing each other and I could see her both above and below the table. I took small glances at her as she licked her ice cream. She was definitely having an effect on me and I wished that I was that ice cream cone.

Then I noticed that her legs started slowly opening and closing. She was letting out cute little moans as she enjoyed her ice cream and I was enjoying the view. I watched her legs as they parted and closed.

I had a clear view up her skirt but she didn't open her legs wide enough to see past her inner thighs. I strained to watch for an opening just to catch a glimpse of her promised land and the panties that covered it.

I realized that I was staring when I looked back up at her. Her eyes were locked on mine and she had to have seen me staring between her legs. I was just about to make a quick escape when a smile formed on her ice cream-covered lips.

I smiled back sheepishly. She continued to look at me as she stuck out her tongue and licked her ice cream in an exaggerated way. I just watched her when a movement below the table caught my eye.

Her legs started parting again but this time they were going even wider. She continued to spread them as I watched unabashedly. I was shocked when I was able to see past her thighs. I expected to see a cute pair of panties but was instead greeted by her exposed pussy.

Her pussy was shaved except for a thin line of hair that travel straight up from her pussy, exaggerating the look of her pussy slit. She held her legs open for a moment as I looked and then snapped them back together.

I looked back up at her face. She looked at me as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the whole of her ice cream. She lowered her head and mimicked a subtle blow job with her ice cream.

When she lifted her mouth, a small stream of ice cream dripped from the side of her mouth down her chin. Thinking quickly, I grabbed a napkin from my table and approached hers.

She looked up at me as I held out the napkin to her. She didn't take it from me so I said, “You're dripping down your chin.”

She smiled and leaned forward towards me. I sat in the chair opposite her and used the napkin to wipe the ice cream from her cheek and chin.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome,” I replied.

I started to get up when she said, “Wait!”

“Yes?” I asked, staying in my seat.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“My name is Taylor. What's yours?”

“Summer,” she said.

“Summer? I like that. You are my favorite season, Summer.”

She giggled, “You don't think it's too hot?”

“The hotter the better,” I told her.

“I don't know. Sometimes it can be too hot. Like today. I need to walk home but decided to have an ice cream and let it cool down before I started.”

“Oh. I could give you a ride home if you wanted. Unless that's too creepy of an offer,” I said.

Summer lit up, “Really? You would do that?”

“Sure! I have nothing else going on.”

“Okay! Let's get out of here,” Summer said excitedly.

I finished off my ice cream cone and hurried around behind Summer. I pulled out her chair for her as she stood up.

“Such a gentleman,” she said, “I like that… sometimes.”

She turned around and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her lips were cold from the ice cream.

“Thank you,” she said.

As we walked out of the ice cream parlor together, I looked at the stork clerk. He gave me a big smile and a wink. I shot back a smile myself.

I held the door open for her and then the car door. I closed the door after she got in and proceeded around to get in the driver's seat.

The car had become hot inside from sitting in the sun. Summer’s ice cream was melting fast and she tried to lick all the drips. But she wasn't fast enough. A couple of drips fell off her cone and landed on her inner thigh.

“Oh no!” she exclaimed, “I don't want it to drip on your car seat. Can you get it?”

“I didn't bring any napkins,” I told her.

“Just use your, umm, mouth. Hurry! It's dripping down.”

I leaned over the center console and placed my mouth on her thigh. Summer spread her legs wider so I could get my head between them.

I licked her thigh with my tongue and looked up her skirt at the same time. Summer moaned quietly as my warm tongue licked the cold ice cream away.

I sat back up and Summer looked flushed, “I'm so sorry about that, it's just so damn hot.”

“Too hot for panties?” I asked mischievously.

“Yes, exactly!” she answered back quickly.

Summer pushed the rest of the ice cream into her mouth and finished it off without further incident. She told me how to get to her house and I began to drive. Along the way, I started to think about something she had said earlier.

“Can I ask you a question?” I asked.

“Of course.”

“When you said that you liked a gentleman, sometimes, what did you mean?”

I looked over at Summer and she began to blush.

“Well it's just that…” she chuckled nervously, “I like a man to be a gentleman in public…”

“Okay?” I pressed.

“But I don't… in the bedroom.”

“Oh?”

“No. I want him to be aggressive. To take what he wants. To be borderline abusive. I want to be fucked and fucked hard.”

“Wow! Thank you for answering honestly.”

My cock began to harden as I thought about fucking, this sexy girl next to me, roughly.

A moment later we arrived at her house. I pulled into the driveway and jumped out to open her door. I got one last look up her skirt as she spread her legs to get out of the car.

“It was nice meeting you,” I said, “I hope to run into you again sometime.”

“Oh? Wouldn't you like to come in?” she asked, “I can make some refreshing lemonade and thank you properly.”

“Okay,” I said as I closed the car door.

I followed her up to the door, as Summer approached the door she bent over in front of me to retrieve a key from under the mat. Her full ass and pussy smiled back at me as she did.

She opened the door and gestured me inside.

“You have a beautiful house,” I said.

“Thank you. It was my parents but they left it to me when they moved away.”

CatalinaCabello1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaCabello1

“Oh. And you live here alone now?”

“Yes, but I have knives stashed everywhere, so don't try anything funny,” she laughed but also sounded serious.

We went inside and headed to the kitchen. Summer pulled a pitcher of lemonade from the refrigerator and poured us both a glass. We moved to sit on the couch and made small talk while we finished our glasses.

Summer took my glass and brought it to the kitchen. When she returned to the couch her blouse was completely unbuttoned exposing her bra and ample cleavage.

“This is the part where you stop being a gentleman and take what you want.”

A fire suddenly burned inside me. I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around onto the couch.

“Oh yes!” she exclaimed.

I dove on top of her and started kissing her neck roughly. I groped her bra-covered tits and bit down on her neck.

“Mmm,” she moaned, “Take me, I'm yours!”

I pulled her blouse down her shoulders and then ripped off her bra.

“Oh, fuck!” she exclaimed.

Her tits came free and I latched my mouth onto her nipples. Summer started rubbing my cock over my pants.

“Take off your clothes,” she panted, “I want to see the cock you're going to fuck me with.”

I stood up and started stripping quickly. Summer bit her lip as she watched with anticipation. I pulled off the last of my clothes and my cock jetted out in front of me.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed, “You’re packing a monster! This is going to be even better than I thought.”

“You like it rough?” I asked.

Summer nodded her head, hoping not to be judged.

I stepped forward and grabbed her head. I pulled it towards my cock as I thrust my cock forward. Summer instinctively opened her mouth and allowed my cock to slide inside.

Once my cock had passed the threshold, Summer closed her mouth, wrapping her lips around my hard cock. Her lips dragged across my flesh as I pushed my cock in deeper.

Summer's eyes widened as my cock reached the back of her mouth. I stopped my thrust forward and gave her a moment to catch her breath and adjust to the large cock in her mouth.

After she took a breath, I pulled her face into my crotch and shoved my cock down her throat. Her eyes went wide out of surprise but quickly turned to a look of satisfaction. I held her head in place as the oxygen dissipated from her lungs. Tears began to well up in her eyes and she started to push her head back against my hands.

I held her head firmly, preventing her from retracting from my cock. A moment later she looked up at me and pleaded with her eyes. I released my grip and Summer’s head shot back. She gasped for air a couple of times before I slammed her head back down on my cock.

Summer grabbed my ass tightly and moaned on my cock. She kept her head in place for as long as she could muster before pulling away again. I allowed her to move this time and once her mouth was off my cock she looked up at me and smiled.

I wiped the tears away from her cheeks and asked, “Ready for more?”

“Yes,” she said through quick breaths, “But my pussy is so hot for you now!”

I gave her an evil grin and pushed her back into the couch. I grabbed her legs and lifted them off the ground. Then I pulled the bottom half of her body toward me as she slumped down further on the couch.

I stepped forward and Summer wrapped her legs around my hips. Her skirt had ridden up to her waist and I had an unobstructed view of her wet snatch. I lined my cock up to her pussy and pressed the head against her opening. With one quick thrust, I buried half of my cock inside her.

Summer threw her head back and moaned, “Oh fuck!”

Her nails clawed into the soft leather of the couch as her pussy stretched to make way for my long thick cock.

I backed my cock out slightly and then slammed it the rest of the way in. Summer’s body shook and she came right then. Her pussy squeezed my cock as her whole body convulsed.

That is when I started sliding my cock back and forth. I was slamming my cock harder into her welcoming pussy with each thrust as Summer was getting pushed deeper into the soft leather couch cushions.

She was moaning and wailing my praises, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard! I love it!”

I continued my assault on her stretched-out pussy as she continued to beg for more.

“I cummming!” she screamed.

I held my cock as deep as I could as Summer wiggled and withered on my cock. Once she had ridden out her orgasm she opened her eyes and locked them onto mine.

“I've never been fucked as good as you just fucked me,” she said out of breath.

Then she unlocked her legs and shoved me backward. My cock pulled out of her dripping wet cunt and I fell onto my back on the floor in front of her. She jumped off the couch and sat on my lap.

Summer had an aggressive look in her eyes and grabbed my cock by the shaft. She lifted her body up and sat down on my cock, plunging it deeply into her pussy.

“Ohhhh!” she moaned, “Now I'm gonna fuck you until you fill my pussy with cum!”

She started bouncing on my cock. Her pussy was so swollen that it was even tighter than when we started.

Summer pressed her nails into my chest and dragged them down to my stomach leaving a trail of blood along the way. She looked at the damage she had done and simply smiled as she continued slamming her pussy up and down onto my cock.

Then she leaned forward and licked up one of the trails of blood before reaching my nipple. She wrapped her lips around my nipple and bit down hard.

“Ouch!” I screamed.

Summer sat up and laughed, “Don't you like it?” she asked.

“Not that hard,” I said.

“Oh. Maybe this will be better.”

She leaned down and took my other nipple in her mouth. She sucked for a moment and I thought she was going to be gentle but then she bit down even harder than the first time and didn't let go.

I thought she was going to bite it off. I grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on, her neck, and pushed her away with all my might.

Summer lifted her head, looked at me, and nodded. My hands were still gripped around her neck.

“Yes!” she said, “That's right. I like to be choked.”

I tightened the grip around her neck and squeezed. Summer bounced on my cock faster but then stopped.

“Don't be a pussy!” she complained, “I can still breathe. Choke me like you mean it. Squeeze the life out of me. I can take it.”

I squeezed her neck as hard as I could and I watched her try to take a breath but was unable. She started bouncing hard and fast on my cock again. Her nails dug into my chest.

I couldn't believe how turned on this was making me. Summer was the ultimate freak and I loved every second of it. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock swelled inside of her. I was approaching my orgasm and fast.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned her.

Summer’s mouth was gaping open as she continued to try to gasp for air. She nodded her head and I felt her vocal cords move in her throat but no sound came out. I knew that she was trying to tell me that she was going to cum too.

She slammed her pussy up and down and then she stopped and held my cock deep inside of her. Her pussy pulsed rapidly around my cock as she had yet another orgasm.

That's when my cock erupted and jets of cum shot up deeply into Summer's hot pussy. We orgasmed together as my hands slowly loosened their grip. I heard Summer take a sharp inhale of breath as my cum filled her convulsing pussy.

A moment later, Summer collapsed on my chest, weak and out of breath. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly for several minutes.

“Where have you been all my life?” Summer asked, once she had caught her breath.

“I'm here now,” I reassured her.

“Good,” she replied, “Because I'm never letting you out of my sight, or my pussy, ever again.”

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments