Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistaken At The Massage Parlor (His Version)

"The best girlfriend in the world takes me to an erotic massage."

56
11 Comments 11
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I was in the middle of receiving the most amazing handjob from my girlfriend in bed on Saturday morning. She had her tits pressed up against my balls, and I could feel that I was bubbling over with precum.

I love to watch her. She really loves to give pleasure. Our relationship is open, and we swing both together and apart with others, and I love to watch her with other men. I know she probably sees more guys that she tells me, but I’d say we share about 85% of our solo fun. She’s the quintessential lady on the street and slut in the sheets. Beautiful, smart, and sexy, with a dirty streak to her core that sometimes just oozes out her pores.

I tell Lisa often how amazing she is, and to (playfully) slut shame her a little, I tell her, “Fuck, baby – you’re better than one of those massage parlor girls. You could be a pro!”

Then she stopped and asked me when I’d last been to a happy-ending massage place. Could I have hit a nerve? She would not care about something like that. So I was honest. “In San Fran on that work trip after New Year's.”

She dropped my cock, and I was really confused. Then with a grin, she said, “You wanna go?”

I was like, “Now? I’m about ready to cum?!” and laughed.

She told me to save it for the massage girl and that she’d pay. Then she was up and out of bed before I could say anything else. I followed her to the bathroom with my cock still pointed at high noon. "Seriously, babe, I don’t need that,” I said while bumping the wet tip of my penis into her ass, “just finish me off.”

She looked at me the way she does when her kinky streak gets lit, and I know there’s nothing I can do about it. She said, “I would get so hot knowing you were getting it from someone else while I wait in the lobby.” That flash behind her eyes...and I was helpless.

I grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt, not even underwear. I stepped into my shoes and she was halfway to the front door in a cute little romper I had gotten her for Valentine’s that I love to see her laying around in. I don’t think she had anything under it either.

I’m not quite sure how her internal GPS was so accurate. Sure, there are plenty of massage places around Chicago – some legit, some not so legit. You can kind of tell the difference from the outside, but a few blocks later, we were entering a storefront through a tinted glass door.

There was an attractive, older lady with an Eastern European accent and a little too much make-up who asked first if we wanted a couples massage. That actually sounded kind of intriguing, and I wondered how it would work, but Lisa jumped in right away and said, “No, just him. I’m paying," and handed the lady some cash and gave the rest to me. She smacked me on the ass, and off I went.

Actually, off we went, as the woman led us both through a door into a seating area where Lisa stayed and I continued on through a curtain. The woman led me to a small curtained room with a massage table and told me to take off all my clothes, handed me a towel, and said she’d be right back.

A dutiful gentleman, I did as I was told and took everything off and wrapped myself in the towel and waited. Moments later, the woman reappeared and led me by the hand to an open shower stall, where she motioned for me to give her the towel and hung it on a hook before doing the same with her own robe.

She wore a two-piece swimsuit under the robe and stepped barefoot into the stall with me. I’m in my fifties and she probably had a solid ten years on me, but she wore it well. Her breasts were high, perhaps with some enhancement, her waist was small, and her skin was in great shape.

There was a rain shower from overhead which she backed me into, and she took a handheld nozzle from the wall and turned it on as well. The hot water felt great, and truth be told I hadn’t showered that day since all I had done was wake up, get half a handjob, and leave for this place.

After an initial steamy rinse, she hung the nozzle up, squirted body wash on a bit sponge, and proceeded to wash my entire body. And, I mean everything. Under my armpits, between my toes, ass crack, cock and balls. It was not what I would call “sensual,” but it wasn’t clinical either. She was serious about it and gentle with her hands. It felt…really great.

Another hot rinse and she toweled me off head to toe before giving me the towel to wrap around again and putting on her own robe. “Sauna now,” she said, and led me across the hall to a sauna and told me to be comfortable. “My granddaughter come get you in a few minutes.” I smiled to say thank you, but the door was closed before I could.

The combination of a hot shower, the cool air as my body dried, and then the hot sauna was amazing. I felt like a million bucks and sat there as my pores opened and my body developed a light sheen of sweat.

I had no sense of who else was in this establishment or where. At one point, through the steamed-up window of the sauna door, I saw a blonde woman and a man pass by. Other than that, I could have been on my own.

After a few minutes, the door opened and the most incredible-looking young girl stood in a clinging, oversized tank top and bare feet and extended her hand for me to go with her.

I watched her narrow ankles as she practically tip-toed across the hall to the room I’d left my clothes in. The lady of the house said, 'granddaughter.' I tried doing some math in my head, but let it go.

She motioned to the massage table and walked around the other side of it. She grabbed the bottom of long tank top with crossed arms and lifted to flash me for a second - “On or off?” she asked.

I paused a sec, then she did it again. “On or off?”

“Oh, off…please.” I smiled and handed her some money from the cash Lisa had given me. She hung her tank top on a hook and I took in a quick look at her body while she was getting me laid face down on the table and removing my towel wrap.

I remember visible ribs and a bony hips. A round ass, thick bush, and heavy natural breasts with the pinkest nipples before my view was straight down in the head ring. She had striking facial features, again a little too much make-up, but my god, I couldn’t wait until I got to roll over and see her again.

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

Her warm hands met my back with a formidable supply of massage oil that allowed her small hands to glide against my broad back. “Anything special today you need?” she asked.

I never really know how to answer that question, but we all know why we are here, so I say, “Mmm, not 'til I roll over?” I heard her purr something that sounded agreeable.

Her hands were small and her nails were sharp. She traced them up and down my spine, giving me chills and a warmth inside at the same time. She used her nails on the back of my neck as she very purposefully let those bony hips rock into my shoulder as she stood astride me.

As her hands traced down to my waist and then lower over my buttocks, those sharp little nails continued their tease up and down my ass crack and the inside of my thighs. I love this part. We know what’s going to happen, but we don’t know how. In this case, it's kind of a sure thing. But it's what I still love about meeting new women in new places and doing the dance. We will wind up in bed, but what will be the journey to get there?

I parted my legs, and those nails were instantly caressing my balls, and that is something I love. I had to lift my body a little to let my cock continue to grow in a comfortable position.

Like a little sprite, she hopped up on the table, straddling the backs of my thighs, and ran her hands remarkably firmly up and down my spine and over my shoulders. It actually felt fantastic.

It also felt fantastic when she took a few more pumps of massage oil and slicked my back before pressing her tiny body into mine.

She slowly pressed her firm breasts into the small of my back and dragged them up my back as her hips rolled and I felt her thick bush run up my ass crack.

Then she reversed it, like a cat stretching one way then the other, her breasts sliding down my back and her hips rotating out and back to my thighs. I’m a pretty big guy - over 6’, almost 200 lbs, and a little dad-bod aside, mostly fit. This tiny minx had me hypnotized with how her little body was embracing mine.

I think I was drooling through the head ring.

She leaned down by my ear. “You want roll over now?” she asked with an accent. As I pushed on the table to roll my body, she lifted hers ever so slightly so our skin would stay in contact.

I looked down at this girl straddling my thighs, completely naked, glistening all over, and trailing her nails over my hairy chest. Her breasts were as I remembered – too large for her frame, but natural and consequently riding low on her torso. Her ribs and pelvic bones we visible, a little scar on her tummy, but I was quickly distracted by the raven mohawk of hair rising between her legs.

She leaned forward on me, pressing her naked body into mine and nibbled my ear lobe. “You want something special today?” I nodded as my erection reached a peak where it might erupt all on its own.

Her hand slid down between us and spiraled around my shaft as she cooed in my ear,” Yesss…so special.” Her hips rocked against my balls like she was riding me and that rhythm allowed me to move through her tight grip like a pussy. I groaned out loud and heard a guy in the next room doing the same. Apparently, all the girls in this place are this good.

I put my hands on her waist and she rose up and forward, trapping my cock beneath her slick slit. I gripped her bony hips tightly and she ground her cunt against my hard shaft while holding her breasts and squeezing her nipples. I let my hands rise up to touch them and they were amazing – at least as large as Lisa’s and swollen with blue veins showing through her pale skin.

With her breasts in my hands, she reached under and cupped my cock firmly to her pussy as her labia parted around the shaft back and forth. I thought she might be about to just tuck me up inside there and I don’t think I would have stopped her.

Then I realized my fingers were wet. White rivulets of liquid streamed down the backs of my hands. I thought, oh my god, she’s lactating! I instantly brought the back of my hands to my tongue and tasted the sweet milk. She smiled and took her breasts back in her own hands and worked the udders.

Triple streams of warm breast milk shot from each nipple and cascaded over my face and chest. I opened my mouth as she continued to dry hump (well, kind of wet hump) my cock, and she sprayed directly into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and the whole thing was so erotic I started to shake and groan and my cock erupted over my stomach while her firm pussy pressed into the base of it. Her hips rocked at the base like she was pumping the last drops out.

The milk faucets slowed and dribbles of white peppered the lower half of her breasts and dripped onto me. Her hands moved to my tummy and those nails played in the pools of cum that had started their churn early this morning under Lisa’s hands.

She lifted herself up and I could see her meaty pussy lips parted and slicked. She went to the counter, provided me with a couple of hot towels which she placed on my still-twitching erection and used to clean my belly. She toweled herself off a little, and gave me my towel wrap back to do the same. She told me to take my time and stepped out of the room.

I was blown away – the edging from Lisa in our bed to the amazing contradiction that was this young girl’s body to the surprise kinky shower of breast milk. My spent cock ached and was so happy all at once.

I slowly rose and found my clothes. I mostly got my cock to stop dripping enough to go back in my shorts with no underwear. Not that Lisa wouldn’t probably love that look. The darling new mama returned in her tank top and sort of held me at the door to complete business, which I did by giving her whatever remaining cash Lisa had given me. At least $200.

She took me by the hand and walked me through the curtain to where Lisa was still sitting, waiting for me. I felt like I had just woken up from a twilight anesthetic and grinned at Lisa. I leaned into her as she wrapped herself around me. She smelled like sex and candy.

“You smell good,” I said.

She inhaled at the base of my chest hair. “So do you,” she replied.

We walked out into the sun and home the few blocks.

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments