Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Fantasy Fulfilled

"My fantasy of being fucked by a stranger in the woods was fulfilled way beyond my expectations."

56
15 Comments 15
56.2k Views 56.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
This has always been a secret fantasy of mine. I have the best boyfriend and he's open enough to let me try this, even to actually set it up for me. Ever since the beginning of our relationship we have talked about our sexual fantasies and explored quite a few of them, but this is the one that I thought would be too much for him. But he proved me wrong and now I stand here naked, gagged and blindfolded, tied to a tree. As if I'm some hunter's prey waiting to be found. To be used by whatever stranger that will happen to come by.

I'm far off the beaten path and my boyfriend has given the coordinates to find me to a guy he knows and trusts. He has agreed to do this but I haven't been told who he is. That's part of making the fulfillment of the fantasy seem more real.

It's quite warm so I'm not cold but my skin's still pebbled with the anticipation. My arms ache a little in their position above my head but that only adds to my excitement. I can feel the juices from my sex starting to moisten the insides of my thighs. I rub my aching nipples against the rough bark of the tree but that only heightens the throbbing in my pussy.

How much longer do I have to wait? That's when I hear them. Them! My boyfriend has gone way beyond what he promised and the thought of soon being manhandled and filled by cock makes me groan loudly through my gag.

There's suddenly silence and then a gruff, "What the fuck?" They've seen me! I hear them arguing about what to do. I can't decipher how many there are; I don't recognize any of the voices. That my boyfriend has gotten guys I don't know to do this makes me even more excited and my body trembles with the lust. What are they waiting for? To decide who goes first?

I arch my back, spreading my legs, inviting them in. That does it. One of them says, "Hell, I'm having me some of that. Can't you see that she's hungry for it?" I hear heavy footsteps approaching. "Aren't you darling?" he says and grabs my ass, squeezing hard. He steps closer. I can feel his breath on my neck as he whispers: "You're just a filthy little whore craving hard cock in your little cunt, aren't you?"

He smells like sweat, wood smoke and something coppery. Almost like blood. Like he really is a hunter just happening to come by after he has slain his prey. This scene is so realistic and good and I send a last thought of gratitude towards my boyfriend before I let myself go and just enjoy this fully.

He reaches around me, filling his hands with my swollen breasts, fondling them for a while, breathing heavy in my ear. Then he pinches my nipples, hard. I moan and press my ass against his hard crotch, rubbing myself against him, trying to make him understand what I want. He gets it and I hear him unbuckling his belt, opening his zipper and letting his pants drop. I hold my breath, as I for the first time feel his hard length against my butt.

"Is this what you want?" he teases and slaps his cock against my ass. I push my rump out even more, a silent plea for him to fill me. He only laughs and starts to stroke his cockhead slowly through my weeping sex.

"Fuck you're wet," he groans. "Horny little bitch, aren't you?"

I whimper. The wait is killing me.

Finally, he pushes in slowly, oh so slowly. Stretching me gloriously. Filling me completely. "Damn, you're cunt is tight" he hisses. He starts moving. It feels so good, so fucking good. He has one hand on the back of my neck pressing me into the tree. With every one of his thrusts my breasts scrape against the bark, hurting my stiff nipples deliciously. I feel my pleasure building, a knot in my groin tightening excruciatingly. Then it snaps and I cum violently, screaming myself hoarse through the gag.

"Oh my fucking God," I hear one of the others who have, until now, stood in silence watching. "Did she just squirt?"

"She sure did, all over my legs and stomach. Made quite the mess," the one still grinding away at my back answers. "This is a horny little slut, a bitch in heat needing all her holes filled," he says slapping my ass for emphasis. Yes, yes I need that. So bad. Even after my powerful orgasm I want more.

The last comment breaks whatever spell made the others only observers and I hear the gratifying sound of several belts unbuckling, bodies moving closer. There are vulgar comments flying and raucous laughter.

As the others come closer I feel how the pace of the first guy becomes erratic. He pulls out. "Mmm, so fucking good," he groans and I feel the hot jets of his cum splatter my lower back.

I'm left there feeling empty and still aching. However, I don't have to wait long. Another guy soon takes his place. This one doesn't take it slow, but slams into me with one hard forceful thrust. "Hell yeah," he grunts and starts pounding me hard and fast. I feel hands caressing my breast, stomach, going down, finding my clit, rubbing me hard and from nowhere I cum again moaning.

"Yeah, slutty little whore this one," someone laughs. "Fucking loves having her hungry wet cunt pounded." At that I feel the cock in my pussy spasming and filling me with cum. Someone pushes him to the side laughing, "My turn to have this little cum rag," and another cock presses into me.

I feel one guy yanking at the rope tying me to the tree, working to untie the knot. Then my arms are free. For a second I loose my balance before someone catches me. My hands are pulled behind my back and tied together with the rope. I feel my head being grabbed and my face pushed into someone's groin being rubbed against a hard cock.

"You want this in you're mouth, your dirty slut?" he asks me. "Want me to use that little fuck hole of yours? To fill you up with my big hard cock and feed you my cum?"

I try to speak, but can't and he pulls the gag from my mouth so I can cry out, "Yes, fill me with your cocks, fuck all my holes, use me as the filthy cum bucket I am." Then my mouth is filled with his dick fucking my mouth. He's not gentle, but goes hard and deep, holding my head in place. I have to work not to gag and breathe through my nose.

The guy who is fucking me from behind, pulls me even further onto his throbbing cock and I feel the cock in my mouth expanding. It's quick, he hasn't lasted long. Holding my head close to his groin his cum hits me in the back of my throat. I try to swallow as much as possible but some of it seeps out down my chin. The guy still fucking me, pulls out, grabs my hair and pushes me to my knees in front of him, making my mouth full again. I can taste the cum of myself and the other guys on him.

"Finish me off bitch," he grunts and slaps my face once. I suck him eagerly, licking the fluids off his dick, savouring the taste.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

"Damn, you're an eager slut," he sniggers at me. Shorty after, he pulls out and cums all over my face, smearing it in with the head of his dick. "Now, everyone can se what a dirty little whore you are," he chuckles, seeming to find himself very funny.

There's a pause and I wonder if they are done with me. I sit in silence with cum smeared on my face, on my back and running down my thighs. Do I want them to be finished? Honestly, I don't know if I would be relieved or disappointed if they left now. But they seem to come to a silent agreement and one of them says. "That was just the first round. I'm ready for round two. We still have one fuckhole to break in."

My stomach clenches. I realize I'm in for another hard ride. And I relish it. This is turning out to be the most intense sexual experience of my life.

My breath is shallow when I feel more than hear them approach. This time they all surround me at once and I feel their hands all over me, grabbing, pulling, pinching, pushing. I feel fingers driving into my pussy collecting the fluids, smearing them up my butt crack, around my anus before slowly pushing into my tight back entrance. First just one finger slowly gliding in and out, then another, stretching me. It feels good and I moan.

"Still a horny little slut," one says and the others snigger. My head is yanked forward and I feel a semi-hard dick pressed against my lips. "Get to work you filthy whore. Make me ready so I can take that ass of yours."

I open wide and suck greedily, licking him furiously around the head, before sucking him deep. I can still taste the residue of my own juices and sperm on him. It tastes good.

I now have three fingers in my tight asshole fucking me. Stretching me. I relish the feeling of cock hardening in my mouth and I'm rewarded with a drop of pre-cum for my efforts. It's not long before I'm turned around and pushed down with my ass in the air, shoulders pressed into the ground.

"Look at that ass just begging to be taken."

I feel more than one set of hands squeezing my ass, spreading my cheeks. One guy is fingering my pussy, another is kneading my breasts, pulling and pinching my sensitive nipples. Yet another is yanking my head up to press himself into my open, panting mouth.

A cockhead is pressed against my sphincter. My body resists at first, it's been a long time since I had anything bigger than a finger there, but he presses on and my tight ring relaxes to give him passage to my most forbidden place.

"Fuck, she's tight," he groans as he slowly rocks his hips, getting deeper with each stoke. It burns but, at the same time, the pain is exquisite, feeding my once again growing arousal. Soon he's balls deep. "Going to fucking destroy this little fuck hole," he growls, pulling almost all the way out before slamming into me again with such force it pushes the cock in my mouth down my throat. I gag, sputtering, trying to break free. For the first time I'm scared they will hurt me.

They hold me in place till I am still. Surrendering to their will I feel an added thrill at the thought of how easily they just overpowered me. I'm totally at their mercy. This is their game now. I'm their fuck toy to use as they see fit.

I feel hands grabbing my hips before the cock in my ass starts moving again. He's pounding me hard while telling me how he's stretching me to be a good fuck toy for his friends. With one last violent thrust he fills my back passage with his hot cum. "There," he states proudly, "all stretched and lubricated." He shoves me towards his friends who laughingly catch me before I fall.

There's some shifting and discussion before I'm moved into position to straddle one of the guys. He already has his dick positioned to enter my pussy when I'm pushed onto him. I groan with the pleasure of being filled again. This position takes him deeper. I start to rock my hips but I'm held still.

"Such a filthy horny slut," someone smirks. "Be still! You'll get you're fill of cocks soon enough."

A hand between my shoulder blades presses me forward till my breast press against the fabric of a flannel shirt. Slowly another dick is filling me from behind, entering my newly-stretched and used ass.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I've never felt so full in my life. I'm not built to be stretched like this. I breathe through the pain. They start to move, slowly at first, finding their rhythm. Then going fast and hard. I'm like a ragdoll tossed between them as they pound in to me. My body adjusts to accommodate their girth. The pain turns into an intense pleasure. One more cock is shoved into my face and I open my mouth wide to invite him in.

I'm filled with cock, stretched to the limit. The pain, the pleasure, the carnality! It's all too much, but I can't get enough. I revel in it. Feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge, but not crossing it. Just teetering on the brink. When I think it can't become any more intense, a hand reaches between my legs and flicks my clit. One, two, three flicks are all it takes to send me off into the most intense orgasm of my life. I shake, scream, feeling like I'm liquid fire. Far off I hear someone say, "Damn, she gushes like a fucking fountain." But I don't care. I'm lost. Lost to sensation. Lost to the passage of time. They use me utterly. I don't know how many times they take me, how many times they make me cum.

Finally, they seem satisfied and I hear the rustling of pants being pulled up, belts being buckled.

"Are we just going to leave her here?" one of them says. He sounds a bit worried.

"Yeah, whoever put her there will come back for her eventually," someone answers.

"Aren't they in for a big surprise," a third smirks. They all laugh raucously.

"Perfect ending to this weekend," is the last thing I hear before the sounds of their footsteps disappear.

They leave me lying there on the dirt, still blindfolded with hands tied behind my back. I'm exhausted. It seems like I have cum everywhere: on me, seeping from my holes. I never felt so dirty, so used, so satisfied. It's not too long before I hear footsteps approaching again. Just one set this time. Even before they reach the clearing my boyfriend calls out.

"I'm sorry honey. You must be so disappointed. John got lost trying to find you and eventually gave up. I promise we will try again another time." His voice drops to a whisper as he sees me. "What the fuck?"

Disappointed? John? I'm confused. I have never been more thoroughly fucked in my life. My stomach clenches and I shiver when the realisation hits me. My fantasy was made real today. I was really fucked by strangers in the woods.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments