Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off to a Good Start

"A new teacher at a girls' seminary satisfies the greeting committee."

11
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
805 words 805 words
The headmistress had warned me that I might be getting a visit from a committee of upperclassmen so I was not surprised when three very pretty young woman came to my door while I was still unpacking. I invited them in, and they sat on my bed since there was only the one chair. I shook hands with Gail, Scott and Tiffany, and they smiled at me. I was shocked, well at least surprised, by how short their skirts were as well as by how tight their polo shirts were. My cock enjoyed the scene.

“Welcome to Oakridge,” Gail said. “We’ve been sent to, well, check you out and see how you wanted to do it, you know, service us.”

“Fuck you?” I said with a smile. I knew it was one of my duties.

All three nodded and two of them licked their lips. “Mostly, but other things too, sometimes,” Scott said. “Like cunnilingus.”

“What are you used to?” I asked, admiring their long legs and their bulging chests. They were all in school uniform, more or less, with very short black skirts and short-sleeved white pull-over blouses.

“A sign-up sheet on the door. Mr. Ribin did three a day, but, well, we’d like more, say five. You’re younger aren’t you? Could you do that?”

“I think so if we space them out. I don’t know my teaching schedule yet.” Five pussies a day was going to be hard work, of that I was sure, but I was willing to try. I had done three girls seriatim before without a problem but they were a bit younger. And so was I. And drugs were involved.

“OK,” Tiffany said, “let’s say two in the morning, two in the afternoon and one at night. How’s that?”

“Sounds good to me. If it becomes a problem, we can juggle it a bit, eh?”

All three smiled.

“Now, if you don’t mind, we’d like a small sample, so we can tell the other girls what to expect. Can you do that?” Gail smiled at me and all three girls stood and wiggled off their panties, tossed them on my desk, turned about and leaned across my bed with their toes on the floor and feet well apart, cunts bulging, buttocks bare.

My prong responded to the invitation without hesitation. I stripped off my shorts, smacked my stiff prick a couple of times and tossed their skirts up on their haunches and backs.

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

I got the tube of lubricant off my night table, anointed my blood-hard prong until it glistened and then put a couple of drops in all three bulging but tight-lipped slits. I stroked it in with my fingers, and they whimpered a bit, wriggling in anticipation I suppose as my cock became absolutely rigid.

Then I went left to right, easing my shaft into the girl fully, drawing it back slowly and then holding her lean hips and giving her ten full-length thrusts, actually lifting her from the bedcovers and listening to her grunt. All of them were tight and sinuous, squeezing on the penetrations and relaxing as I withdrew, obviously well practiced. I went down the row and did all three that way and then went back to Gail, patted her butt and asked, "More, or is that enough?”

“Again,” she gasped and the other two looked at her and then nodded. By then their vulvas were open and quivering and their own fluids were flowing making my job a lot easier.

So I did them again, this time at quick-march pace, smacking our flesh together as we snorted with effort, my fingers buried in their flesh. They cried out as they took it, sobbing and squealing. They may have climaxed.

When I pulled my ram out of Tiffany, she moaned and kicked, so I stuffed it back in her and reached up to maul her breasts and bring her off, gasping with pleasure, her body bent like a bow as I stretched out and twisted her fat nipples.

Having done that, the other two wanted the same treatment so I rolled Scott over and humped her silly until she shuddered, unwound her legs from about my neck and went limp and then I took care of Gail’s needs, up on the bed, pounding hard and deep until I felt my semen flowing, clamped down and backed away. “I’m coming,” I told her as she lay there writhing, both hands between her long legs.

She pointed to her open mouth and I filled it, actually over filled it as the other two watched, smiling, slipping on their underpants.

The girls pulled themselves together, thanked me, kissed my cheek and left, Gail waving her panties at the door.

I was off to a good start.

Published 
Written by realoldbill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments