Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night At A Swingers Club In Belgium

"Not a greedy girl night, but four guys made sure it was!"

124
38 Comments 38
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

This may be my final true story on Lush. The events here took place when I was thirty-four years old, and my partner at the time was a lovely guy called Kev. He was older than me at forty-one, and though not as heavily into the adult club scene in London as my previous boyfriend, Dan, he still enjoyed it as much as I did.

We both enjoyed many Friday or Saturday nights in Central London together at some of the more notorious adult clubs, as well as the lesser-known ones. Kev, like Dan, enjoyed watching and filming me with other guys in the playrooms or said clubs, and our personal sex life was frequent and fulfilling for us both.

Around the time I turned thirty-four, Kev suggested we go away for a long weekend in Belgium. He had heard about this amazing club in Brussels, famed for its extensive basement playrooms and three large and opulently appointed rooms that were popular with the clientele. In addition, the club had a BDSM dungeon.

Kev and I talked at length about visiting the club during our stay in Brussels.

Our flights booked, we planned our itinerary to include some sightseeing while we were away. Kev promised to spoil me with some decent shopping as well, given that the date we planned to go was so close to my birthday.

The weekend drew near, and we were both excited and looking forward to our break away from work and the routines of life in London at that time.

We caught our flight to Belgium and arrived in Brussels later that afternoon. Kev had booked a gorgeous old hotel, full of charm and character and very much with a strong European flavor to its interior. Our room was equally impressive, and after freshening up, we took in the city by night, a meal and plenty of drinks at a popular bar.

The next morning, after a good night’s sleep, Kev took me shopping. He said he would buy me something sexy to wear to the swingers club and some other outfits, adding how much he would enjoy watching me trying them on in our room.

After trying on several outfit ideas, I settled on wearing a lovely little black and white tiered mini-dress. It had a layered hem, with lace underskirts and thin shoulder straps. Kev thought it looked stunning on me and suggested I teamed it with a pair of high heels with ankle straps, so I settled on a white pair I had taken away with me that had sexy silver heels.

During the daytime, we took in the sights of Brussels. For sightseeing, I wore a black, slightly flared mini-skirt, dark hold-up stockings, red heels, and a simple striped long-sleeved shirt.

That night, back at our hotel, I got myself ready for our night at the club. I styled my mane of blonde hair into a full cascade of wavy collar-length curls. Applied my makeup heavier than usual and painted my nails. I pulled on a pair of black knickers, then slipped into the tiered mini-dress and stepped into my high heels, fastening the ankle straps with care. For jewelry, I wore a diamanté choker with a matching bracelet and earrings. Kev grabbed his video camera, and we were ready to go.

After a short cab ride, we arrived at the club, Kev paid the driver, and we made our way to the pay booth.

Descending the stairs inside, we were both impressed at how elegant and classy the club was inside. It had leather sofas spread around a central dance floor, with muddy lighting and a long bar top that was illuminated from within. There were bright Neon tubes in rows along the ceiling near the bar, and the whole club gave an upmarket impression.

The music playing was low-key and seemed more for background purposes than anything else. We both assumed the club might be used for dance nights on other occasions, as no one was on the dance floor at the time.

Kev bought us both a drink, and we stood by the bar, looking around at the people inside. There were a few couples of various age ranges, but the girls all looked sexily dressed, and their male partners were smart and presentable.

Kev did tell me that the club was unusual, in that it allowed single men to attend swinging nights. He added that they held what they called ‘Greedy girl’ nights at times, so many single guys liked to attend and be involved in those.

For the first hour, we walked around the club, exploring the three main playrooms and the dungeon. There were couples in each of the rooms, having sex with other couples. Kev and I enjoyed watching this for a while, with him feeling my arse through the back of my little dress and kissing my neck from behind.

In the dungeon, there was a woman strapped over a bench, with a man in front of her face-fucking her, while another two men were behind her using paddles to spank her bare bum.

After around ten or more minutes, I noticed a group of four guys had been following us as we explored the club. At one point, I felt a stray hand or two feeling my arse from behind. When I turned round, there was one of the group of guys, smiling at me, with his friends in the background.

When we returned to the bar area, Kev and I resumed sitting where we were before. It was then that I noticed the four men from earlier, all standing at the end of the bar. They had been looking at me more or less from the moment we arrived back at the bar. Kev nodded towards them, and they responded with the same. I smiled at them sheepishly. We continued drinking and chatting together, and then suddenly, one of the guys gestured to Kev to walk over to where he and his friends were. Kev walked over, and I could see they were all talking to him, but occasionally, one or two of them would glance over Kev’s shoulder at me, smiling.

isabellahilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabellahilton

I couldn’t tell what was said between them, and after a few more minutes, Kev returned to where I stood. ‘June, you have a little group of admirers over there, babe,’ he said.

I replied, ‘Oh, gosh, really.’

‘Very much so,’ said Kev. ‘In fact, they asked me if you might be here to play.’

‘What did you tell them?’ I asked, feeling familiar butterflies awakening in my tummy.

‘I told them to come over and find out for themselves,’ he said.

Ken then nodded toward the guys, who put down their drinks and came over to me. They were all quite good-looking, well-dressed men, around mid-forties at a guess, and from their accents, local to Brussels.

‘You are gorgeous, baby,’ said one of them. ‘Your boyfriend here told us you might be up for some fun tonight.’

I replied, ‘Thank you. Yes, I might be.’

And with that, no more words were exchanged as suddenly, three of the men closed in around me. The one who spoke took my handbag from my shoulder and placed it on the bar top.

The three men then grabbed me, firmly, but not forcefully, their hands all over my body, feeling me through the little dress. Then I noticed the fourth guy had joined us, and he, too, began caressing me and feeling me all over.

Each of them kissed me one by one, and I returned their kisses with enthusiasm; as slowly they began unzipping my tired dress, the shoulder straps fell loose, and they inched the dress down my body. Each man gasped as he saw my bare naked breasts under the dress.

‘Fucking beautiful girl, you are baby,’ said one of the guys.

‘Thank you,’ I replied, blushing.

It was then that I noticed Kev had begun filming with his video camera. He was standing in our original spot, my handbag now over his shoulder. However, the erotic thing I noticed at the same time was that we now had an audience watching me with the four guys. It was the groups of couples, all standing behind Kev, smiling and watching intently.

My dress had now been pulled down my body, and I stepped out of it as the group of guys all moved closer to me, hands and mouths now all over me, kissing, licking, biting, and groping my entire body. It felt incredible, and I closed my eyes, head back, as these complete strangers continued to devour my body together.

I was then picked up, and their hands pushed me backward onto a bar stool. The men lifted my legs, and one of them slid my black knickers slowly down over my legs, then off completely. I was now naked apart from my high heels, surrounded by these four strange guys, who made it clear they wanted to fuck me there and then in front of the bar.

The bartender gestured towards the four men, and so it began…

For the next hour, they gang-fucked me there and then on that bar stool. I was made to kneel and suck them all in turn. They bent me over the stool and fucked my cunt, one by one.

I was held back over the stool again while one of the fucked me, and the others used their cocks inside my mouth. To start with, each of the guys went down on my open cunt, licking and sucking and kissing until I was soaking wet, and, I’ll admit, I was more turned on than I had been for some time at that point. I was ready for anything.

I was held in place on the bar stool by the men as they all fucked me together. No one mentioned condoms, not me nor the men; it was just assumed I would be happy for them to use me bareback, and I will hold my hand up here and say, I was. I have always hated condoms, as much as guys do, and despite the risks, I have not used them since my late teens.

It is hard to see in the video Kev made of that evening, but the men enjoyed fucking me in all holes, so to speak, my cunt, my mouth, and of course, my arse. Each guy would use the juices, now pouring out of me, to lubricate his cock, before entering my bum. I was spit-roasted, with the men using my mouth and either my arse or my cunt, with two others holding me still. The fucking was intense and hard but not forceful, and before long, my group of Belgium admirers made it clear to me that they needed to cum.

I slid off the bar stool, taking a position on the floor on my knees. Using my hands and mouth, I stroked and sucked each guy to ejaculation. They erupted over my face, neck, and chest, even spraying a few ropes of cum across the top of my blonde hair. Their loads soon began dripping down my naked breasts and pooling between my thighs.

After it was all over, the men each kissed me and thanked me. They told me I was the best fuck they had ever had at the club. Kev wrapped up the videoing process, and I got dressed.

As a final kinky twist, he made me stay coated in four loads of cum for the duration of our evening at the club. My face soon felt dry and caked, with all of the sperm loads now drying on my skin. My hair was matted with it as well, I later discovered in the toilets.

We stayed for another few hours, exploring the playrooms of the club, including the dungeon, where I soon found myself naked once more and roped across a leather couch while three men took turns in caning my tortured arse.

As we made to leave the club at around 2 AM, we were approached by three men who had been in the audience watching my gang bang. The upshot was that they wanted Kev to bring me to their apartment in two days for a private session, just me and the four of them.

But that is another story….

Published 
Written by JCH1968
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments