Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Big Black Cock Slut Adventure - Part 3--B

"A continuing true story about my adventuresome experience with a well endowed black guy."

37
28 Comments 28
25.9k Views 25.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
In a couple of hours, the flight landed in Atlanta and we were in our rental car on the way to Harry and Cheryl’s house. “You still looking forward to these couple of days?” he asked me.

“I am looking forward to meeting Mitchell and possibly pursuing my gangbang thoughts. You okay with that while you fuck Cheryl and whatever else the party develops into?”

“Lover, this is part business and part sport sex for me and I will only love you more when we are on the way home, no matter what you do. You need to enjoy whatever turns you on. This is really a rare experience so take full advantage.”

“I love you too, for your attitude and your feelings for me! Onward!”

We drove along, chatting the meaningless chat of people, just killing time and soon we were pulling into the circular drive of a huge mansion. We stopped at the front door and it opened to reveal a beautiful woman in a bikini and an older man in a Speedo, he should not have been wearing.

“Cal! It is great to see you. Glad you could make it a day early. This must be Sara. Wow! You are doin’ okay buddy!”

“Thanks Harry. Sara, meet Harry and Cheryl,” Cal said.

I was sort of awe struck at the whole scene. “Hi,” was all I could manage to say.

Cheryl jumped in, “Come on Sara, I will show you your room. Don’t worry about your stuff, we have a boy to get it for you. I love that blouse, where did you find it?”

She chattered away as she took me up stairs to the “Master Guest Suite”. It was bigger than my apartment. “I hope you will be comfortable here. Cal has stayed here before so he knows his way around. Here they come now.”

Cal and Harry came in the room. “Let’s let the love birds settle in and then they can meet us at the pool.” Harry turned to me, “It may be cool out but the pool is heated and we have gas heaters that cover the whole patio area so wear your bikini if you brought one,” he said with a leering smile.

“I’ll be looking forward to seeing you Calvin,” Cheryl said with a large knowing grin. “Mitchell is already down at the pool waiting for all of us. See you there.” They both turned and left us alone.

“People really live like this?” I was amazed.

Cal just smiled and said, “The night is young sweetie. I told you it would be a rare experience.”

We both unpacked our things. Taking Cheryl’s cue, I changed into a tiny black lace semi see-through Wicked Weasel bikini. Cal wore a boxer-type speedo that left nothing hidden. We left the room and quickly arrived at the patio/pool. Harry was right, it may have been fifty degrees outside but the patio was warm and the pool looked very inviting. It was very large and irregular in shape, allowing for hidden spaces, not to mention the two hot tubs spilling water into the pool. There was a bar, bar tender and a spread of appetizers that looked totally delicious and expensive.

Harry and Cheryl jumped up and introduced me to Mitchell. He was a great looking guy in a swimsuit that also did not leave much to the imagination, he was clearly well endowed.

Cheryl said, “Mitch, take Sara and get her a drink. I want to get in the pool with Cal.”

So it started. Mitch politely escorted me to the bar where I asked for a Bloody Mary and then I picked a plate of appetizers. All the time Mitch was telling me more about him, asking about me and telling me about the party in a very general way. He had obviously been briefed about me and had probably been told to be gentle and somewhat general about the whole situation. He complemented me and my bikini and I did the same for him and his suit.

He guided me to a table where we would be warm and have a good view of everything. He already had a drink and food so we ate, drank and just chatted. I watched Cheryl and Cal in the pool. That woman made no secret of her desires. She had Cal off in a corner and I was pretty sure where at least one of her hands was, holding and stroking his cock. Harry was at another table by himself, drinking and seemingly happy.

Finally I said to Mitch, “Let’s go enjoy the pool ourselves.” I jumped up and dove in. I could hear his splash just behind me. I made a beeline for Cal and Cheryl with Mitch close behind me.

“Hi guys, enjoying yourselves in this beautiful pool?”

Cheryl was very cool. “Oh yes, Cal and I have just been catching up. Been awhile since we saw each other.”

“I am lucky, I see him as many times a week as I can squeeze in. I just love his cock deep in me! Can’t ever seem to get enough so I can understand you wanting to ‘catch up’. Well enjoy yourselves; I am going to have Mitch show me all the nooks and crannies of the pool. Come on Mitch lead the way and let’s explore.”

Cal gave me a semi-dirty look as I swam away following Mitch. He took me all around the pool, showing me the various private places and some of their special features; like places to brace yourself in place and hoses that could be turned on to shoot pulsing water jets. It was all quite an education. All the time he was a perfect gentleman. Finally, we got out and went back to our table.

“Having fun kids? Harry shouted.

“It’s terrific Harry! Amazing actually, you did a superb job with this whole area.”

“Thanks! Keep enjoying it to the fullest. You look delicious by the way.”

“I try,” I said and went back to Mitch.

“So,” I said to Mitch, “we have been together for over an hour and no double entendres, no ‘accidental’ contact, no direct come-on lines. Do I not meet your standards?”

“Sara, you way more than meet my standards, but I am the hired help and I want no problems of any kind so my rule is never to make any moves, especially the first move. I take all my cues from the woman and go from there. You have not done any of the things you mentioned about me either, so in my mind we are new friends having a drink and conversation until it becomes something else, if it ever does.”

“I totally take your point,” I said as I sipped my drink. “This is all new to me and I never thought about it like you explained it.” I put down my drink, “Let’s get back in the pool and find a private area.”

We dove back in and swam to one of the places he had showed me. I pulled on a couple strings and my suit was off. I suggested to him the he might be more comfortable without his. He quickly removed it and I reached for his cock. As I gently squeezed and stroked it, I said, “Your cue is that anything goes unless I say it doesn’t. Love your cock by the way.”

He pulled me close and turned me around, his right hand going to my pussy and his left to my nipples. He quickly found I was already rather wet with pussy essence. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and spread my legs. Two of his fingers penetrated me and his thumb was on my clit; my nipples were raging with pleasure. I was ready before he started.

Quietly but urgently I said, “Oh yes, fuck me, rub my tits, do it harder, faster, deep and hard!”

“Cum baby, cum for me,” he whispered in my ear. His hand movement became even more urgent. “Now baby, now. Let it go and cum!”

“Oh god, Yes! Fuck! God I am cumming!” My arms started to flail around trying to reach him. He held me tight, squeezing a nipple hard and forcefully holding his fingers as deep as they would go as my pussy muscles squeezed them. As I began to relax, he relaxed his grip on me and withdrew his fingers.

I caught my breath and turned around, locking my legs around him and my arms around his neck. “Put it in me; put it in me right now,” I whispered in his ear.

He rubbed it up and down my pussy, gathering lube juice and then he pushed in. I squeezed even tighter with my legs. It took about four strokes to get fully deep.

I softly said, “Let me fuck you. Just hold me and I will do all the work. I want to feel you deep in me as I slowly move. I need this. I really need this. Just let me fuck you.”

I did as I said, slowly moving him in and out. I love water sex. It is so relaxing and becomes so intense. This went on for quite a bit with neither of us saying a word. Finally, he said that he could not hold back much longer. “Don’t worry; just let it go when you are ready. I will cum with you when I feel you shooting in me.”

“You’re so tight I am going to cum!” He held me tighter and I felt his hot cum.

“Yes baby, Ohhh Fuck I love that feeling! I am going to cum also. Now fuck me fast and hard! Do me, do it deeper, harder! I am cumming. Ohh god it is wonderful!”

I will always remember that orgasm and the first load of his seed filling me. “Damn girl, it is like you were milking me. Your pussy is incredible!”

I smiled to myself and said, “I have been working on that, glad you noticed.”

“Now I want more, cue or no cue!”

“So do I. We need to talk later. Now take me to one of those hoses and let me see if it will wash me a bit so I do not drip all over,” I said with a very satisfied look.

It actually seemed to work and I found that the water force and pulse was controllable. It had definite possibilities for some fun self-stimulation. We both put our suits back on and headed for the patio where we were greeted by Cal, Cheryl and Harry. “Where were you two hiding? Dinner is ready to be served,” Harry said.

“Time just whizzed by I guess. Mitch is interesting to chat with. What is on the menu?” I asked.

Lobster was the main course with some veggies and rice. A simple dinner that was extremely delicious. We talked through dinner about all kinds of things without much reference to sex. However after everyone was finished, Cheryl did not wait long to excuse herself and Cal. “We need to go spend some time with each other. You all enjoy yourselves. Come on Harry, you can sit in the corner and watch. Then clean up when needed.” With that, they were gone.

I actually felt a bit sorry for Harry. I think he had a kind of sad look as he left. He apparently had been turned into a cuckold and seemed to just accept his lot in life.

I asked Mitch to show me around the house and then we could have some private time together. He took me to the party area of the house. It was large with an area for the DJ who would be there, dance floor space, tables and chairs, a bar and place to put out appetizers, one corner had dim light and a number of mattress laying together. There was a Sybian mounted on a stand and then something I did not quite understand.

He explained it. Harry had designed it and had it made. It was stocks where you lay on a padded table and put your head and hands in cut out spaces of a padded board and then a matching board came down and you were locked in place with your head supported. Your legs were strapped up so your knees were up close to your shoulders. Your pussy and ass were fully exposed and you basically could not move.

Harry thought it would be interesting to see if any of the women would want to try it out. Also the five girls that Mitch would have at the party had all agreed to spend some time in it as long as they were monitored by one of the guys. Both holes available. An interesting but somewhat scary thought to be so helpless and be used.

“That’s pretty much the tour,” he said.

I do not know what I expected but this was beyond it. “Should be a very interesting night! Now, lets you and me go to my room and talk. We might even find something else to do,” I said with a big smile and headed upstairs with Mitch by my side.

Once in the room, Mitch popped some champagne that was on ice. We each filled a glass and sat on what I am sure was a very expensive sofa.

“After our pool adventure I think we know each other well enough that I can just be direct about what is on my mind,” I said sipping the bubbly.

“Absolutely. Making you happy is job one as far as I am concerned. You know that there will be five guys, including me, and five girls at the party to add ‘spice and interest’ as Harry would say. Not to mention all his invited guests who are all experienced and looking to share each other.”

After getting a partial refill I went on to say, “What I am considering is the possibility of a gangbang for me, privately, here in this room, involving four maybe five guys. I want your thoughts, about the idea and how it might work. This is just a fantasy at this point but this seems like a really good place to fulfill it. So thoughts?”

“Wow, I did not expect that.” As he went for more wine he said, “Let me think for just a couple minutes.”

“Sure, I am going to go put on a robe and get this suit off.” I went in the bathroom, brushed out my hair, dropped my suit and snuggled into a thick terry robe pulled tight around me.

When I came back, Mitch started to tell me his ideas. He said he and the guys that would be there had all done GB’s before so there would be no male-male issues, I would be their focus. He wanted to know a bit more about what I expected or wanted.

I told him my general goal was to test my limits of being pretty much non-stop fucked and to experience double penetration. Anything else that came along would be great. Looking back it seems silly but I asked him how it would start.

He sort of chuckled and said, “However you want but my preference is for you to lie naked on the bed so one of us can eat your pussy to get you going and also one or two guys would be putting their cocks at your mouth for you to suck.”

I threw off my robe and flopped on the bed, legs spread. “I think I need a demonstration of some top notch pussy eating!”

He laughed, “Yes ma’am!”

He dove between my legs and was at my puss in a flash. He was good! He seemed to know every nook and cranny of me. His tongue and lips did just the right things at the right moments. He was going to make me cum quicker than I expected and I was doing every mental thing I could do to hold it off. Finally, I had to give in to him. I reached down, grabbed his hair and pulled his head tight to me.

“Fuck Mitchell I am cumming!! Holy Shit, Damn, Damn, I...” My body convulsed and I involuntarily launched a large squirt that covered his face and dripped onto the bed.

“Damn Sara, you are going to be fun! And tasty also!

“I am never sure when that is going to happen. It only started with Cal.” I was a bit embarrassed that it happened so quick with him. He assured me it was a rare gift to be treasured and for me to enjoy it. He made me feel comfortable with him.

“Get that suit off and let me suck that cock! You will be my dessert,” I said laughing with a big grin.

We switched places and I wasted no time. He was half-hard already and I began to slowly stroke and lick him. Teasing my way up to its head and then going back down.

“Please suck it, I am dying here!”

So I obliged and took him in my mouth and partly down my throat. “Oh God that is so good! Suck me Baby you are really good at this!”

By now, he was fully hard and I was going up and down, each time taking him into my throat. My saliva was running down him and covering my hand as it also stroked him. I could feel him beginning to tense so I backed off. “Oh Baby No, Please Keep It Up!”

“I need a good long taste to fully appreciate it,” I told him. He just moaned.

I brought him to the brink a couple more times, backing off each time. Then when he was really begging and I was convinced he was way beyond ready, I kept him in my mouth when he began to tense and soon he went totally rigid and began to pump out his jizz. “Holy Crap, Damn Yes, Suck It, Oh My God.” I held every drop and when he finished, I went up and kissed him. Our tongues intertwined as we shared his cum.

He held me tight and quickly flipped us over so he was on top. He positioned himself kneeling between my legs. From there he proceeded to slap my clit with his rather well sized organ. In between every few slaps he would run his cock up and down my pussy, between my lips and just barely probe my entrance. He was covered in my slippery pussy juice. All this time he said nothing and just watched me.

Some hits were soft, others hard. I had closed my eyes and only respond with an “Oh” or “Ahh”. He pushed my legs wide apart with his knees as he quickened his slaps. I was trying to squirm away a bit but he had me pinned. My “Ohh’s” and “Ahhh’s” came more often and soon I was begging for him.

“Damn You, Put it in for god’s sake! Fuck me, just Fuck Me!”

“Do you really want it? A real fucking?” he asked as he the slaps continued.

“Yes, Yes, Please! Do Me, Fuck me with that wood!” I begged.

Suddenly he slammed his cock against my pussy and went fully deep in one quick thrust! I gasped. I was stunned at his quickness. He immediately started hard, fast, deep thrusts. Pounding me with all his strength!

“Holy Shh... I cann...” That was when I started screaming and pounding the bed!

He got my knees under his arms and pinned them next to my head, never slowing a bit. My first orgasm sweep through me and all I could do was scream louder! He kept up the pounding, dripping sweat on me. A second orgasm came quickly. I could feel my squirting flowing around him. I was panting for air, my screams now muted by my shaking and trembling body. A third orgasm almost put me in convulsions! There were many more climaxes but I was lost in another world. Time meant nothing.

Still on top of me, holding my legs with his shoulders, he raised up and put his hands on the back of my knees, pushing them even closer to the bed and raising my butt higher. He kept up his pounding fucking and I kept cumming and yelling when I could get a deep enough breath. Suddenly he came out of me and immediately plunged into my ass!

I gasped, tried to scream again and reacted by trying to push him out but another orgasm roiled my body. I found myself actually trying to push my ass against him to get him deeper. I had completely lost myself. I was in a wild, raw, sexual frenzy. The orgasms were almost non-stop. My lost world had become a deep void of nothing but lascivious sexual craving.

When I believed I might actually pass out from the orgasms that had taken over my body and from my inability to breath regularly, he stopped as quickly as he had started. He pulled out of me and let my legs down. I was left shaking, muscles twitching, dripping in sweat, heart pounding out of my body. “My Fucking God! I never felt...” I still could not catch my breath. Slowly my panting and gasping slowed to my regular breathing.

“You really are a bastard you know! My god I thought I was going to die.”

“But be honest now, you really loved it didn’t you?” he asked as he sat beside me.

I did love it. I did not think one man could do that to me. I never even envisioned that anything like that could happen to me. Cal had never taken me where he had. “Yes,” I whispered, “I did love it. That was absolutely incredible. I want to be taken there again. To places I have never been, to feelings I have never had. I guess you are not really a bastard.” I said with a contented, sated body and soul.

He stayed next to me and kissed me. “Think of this when you think of the gangbang. We will not hurt you in any way but you will be taken even further, until you are completely jello and have had uncountable orgasms. I know women like you and they love it but you have to be ready and really want it. I want to make sure.”

I could barely move but I said, “I am sure. But now get out and let me recover in peace.”

He did. I immediately fell asleep. I never heard Cal come back to the room. I was dead to the world.

I awoke the next morning sometime after ten to find Cal sitting at the desk on his computer and drinking coffee. “Can you spare some coffee for me?” I asked with some deep guilt feelings. The bed was still wet.

“Sure. Glad you are back among the living. You must have had quite a night,” he casually said as he brought over a cup to me and sat on the bed.

“It was... interesting. How was yours?

“Mine was interesting also. Probably best we leave sleeping dogs lie,” he remarked.

“I think you are right.

MilfJessia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfJessia

I am a mess and need to get cleaned up. Tell me what is on for today.”

He told me he was going to show me around Atlanta a bit. Go to a nice place for lunch and just generally enjoy ourselves away from here.

I quickly showered and put on a pair of short shorts and a tank top. “Okay, I’m ready, let’s go see the sights.”

We left, much to the protestations of Harry and Cheryl, and had a great afternoon. Super lunch and walked through the old antebellum town where we ate. We managed to spend about four hours just enjoying ourselves and the sites.

On the way back Cal brought up last night. He wanted to be sure I was okay with everything. Little did he know how okay I was!

I did ask about Harry because I was so curious about Cheryl’s comment to him when they left dinner. He confirmed what I had suspected.

“She has turned Harry into a true cuckold. He sat in the corner and watched everything, not saying a word. Sometimes she talked to him, ‘This is how it’s done Harry’ or ‘Too bad your dick is so small’ as she urged me on. I really felt bad for him.”

He went on to describe how he had cum twice in her and immediately Harry came over and licked it out and swallowed Cal’s cum each time. Then he went back to his corner. To me, a very strange lifestyle, but I guess it works for them; they seemed very happy.

He asked about me and Mitch. I told him we had sex but no explicit details. I did tell him I was going to at least try the gangbang idea and see how it went. I was comfortable with Mitch and knew he would look out for me. He was okay with it. Made the same comment, as before, “It is just sport sex, enjoy.” We both said, “Right!” at the same time.

We returned in time to get ready for dinner. Cal dressed in his favorite Tommy Bahama shirt and pants. I work a black poly/spandex form fitting dress that was semi sheer and had fully sheer diagonal stripes. No bra but I did have on a thong.

We went down to the pool area. Harry and Cheryl were there a long with Mitch and a girl named Kristi. She was in a sheer cami, no bra, and very short skirt; looked like no panties either. She was happy to meet us, hugs and kisses all around. Mitch explained that she was overseeing the other girls and he was responsible for everyone but mostly the guys.

So we had another great meal. The main topic of conversation was how the evening would go and what the guys and girls would do. The talk was very explicit about their responsibilities; Harry wanted it totally understood what he expected. Kristi and Mitch said it sounded like fun and looked forward to it. It was never discussed but I would have loved to know what they were being paid.

After dinner the DJ showed up to set his equipment up and check it out. We all watched and talked with him. He was really jazzed to have this gig. Kristi tried out the stocks with the comment, “Very interesting. Clever idea. Should make for some exciting moments. Wonder who will be first?”

Mitch said to her, “You will be. Someone has to get the party hot and you are the perfect one.”

She laughed, “I knew you would pick me, you devil. I will only do it if Cal is the first guy to do me. Rumor has it that he has something special and I want to find out first hand.”

Cal got a funny look and I let out a laugh. “Oh it is special alright. Correct Cheryl?” I said with a big grin.

Cheryl’s face achieved a tinge of red, “I have heard the same thing so it must be true.”

Cal said that we were going to go freshen up and change into our party clothes to be ready for the big night. “We can’t wait to see you both! I know it will be a super night!” Harry said as we walked to the stairs.

After we were in our room he smacked my butt hard. “OW!” I yelled. “What was that for?”

“You are a shit stirring devil and you know it!”

I just laughed and he went to retrieve his black Hugo Boss tux which he wore with black satin boxers and tight satin t-shirt. He knew the tux would come off at some point and he still had to look great; he did, brown body and black satin, Mmmm. He said, “So I finally get to see the secret outfit. Get it on girl!”

I grabbed the box it was in and went in to the bathroom.

“I will make my grand entrance in a few minutes.”

After redoing my makeup I put it on. It was kind of tricky. It tied down the back to hold it in place and keep its shape but I had to put the back in front so I could do that and then turn it. The skirt just wrapped around and tied in the back, another spin around.

I had decided on no underwear so my boobs were almost totally visible but the skirt left a bit to the imagination, depending on my body position. I came out and he was blown away.

“Wow! That really is a one of a kind garment. It is super hot on you! The black chain with the silver sparkling is incredible. I do not think anyone will know it is lamp chain because between your body and the color it is amazingly dramatic. I love the way the horizontal chain drapes over your nipples. Very well done my dear. Lets go kill them!”

We arrived downstairs before any of the guests. Mitch and Kristi were there and the other girls and guys had arrived. So now there were five and five, names were exchanged but they were mostly in one ear and out the other. They had on interesting outfits, all sarongs. Knee length for the guys and very short for the girls. I guessed no undies. For tops the guys had tight black satin or silk tee shirts and the girls had on loose sheer sleeveless t-tops. Their boobs were on full display.

The music started as we were all talking and getting drinks. Soon after the first doorbell rang. Harry and Cheryl were there to greet their guests. Everyone sort of spread out to meet and greet people. Within about fifteen or twenty minutes at the most I think everyone had arrived. I briefly thought about the girls we had just met. All knockouts. I did not understand how they could do what was expected for the night; but that was their life and choice.

Cal and I stayed together as we circulated around meeting and talking with the various guests. The various outfits were amazing. The women all had on something that showed at a minimum a good portion of their boobs to ones that showed everything. The guys were more covered but that did not surprise me.

As the evening wore on more liquor was consumed, appetizers eaten. There were those who danced and some were very good. Showing off their skills and almost always, body parts.

Sometime after the first hour I saw the beginnings of the sex that would eventually become common. It started with basic making out and fondling. Soon I saw some women doing hand jobs and they progressed to blow jobs pretty quickly. First they were off in the dark areas and then it was everywhere.

People had come up to me and Cal. Asked us to dance, which we did. I was groped several times as was Cal but we did not let it lead anywhere. Then I heard a woman scream, she was on the Sybian. There was a group watching and cheering her on. I noticed that some people had gone to the patio and I assumed into the pool.

Before I knew it, it was ten thirty. Mitch found me and said this was the time to go upstairs if I still wanted to. Kristi was about to get in the stocks and that would require Cal. He would be in demand after that I was certain and I understood his obligation. We looked at each other and smiled knowing smiles. I turned to Mitch and said, “Let do it!”

He had three other guys ready to go. They met us at the stairs and up we went. When we arrived in our room I noticed that someone had thoughtfully placed several layers of towels on the bed. Mitch again introduced the guys. We made a bit of small talk but everyone knew why we were there. I had Mitch help me get my outfit off and they guys stripped as well. I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Come on boys let me see what you got. I am so ready for this!”

They all crowded around my face and I went from cock to cock, sucking and stroking. They were all larger than my mental “normal” but none like Cal or even Mitch. They were urging me on.

“Suck it girl! That’s it, stroke that cock. Suck me now! Wow, she can do deep throat! Go for it babe. We are going to fuck you silly! You ready for all this dick?”

When I heard that I said, “I am ready for everything you can give me. Do me til I beg for mercy and then add just a bit!” One last suck and I laid back on the bed.

Mitch assumed his position between my legs and I soon found a cock on either side of my face. I randomly turned to my right and started to suck the cock I found. Mitch dove into my already dripping pussy, his tongue wasting no time in performing its magic on me. The cock in my mouth was growing bigger and I could feel a tensing so I switched to my left and gave it the same treatment. I desperately wanted to take them down my throat but it was difficult from the position I was in. I was going to cum. I pulled the cock out of my mouth.

“Mitch, eat me, suck my clit, use that tongue, Oh god you are going to get me, right there, please don’t move, keep it up, Ohhh Yes!, Damn you are good!”

My legs locked him in as I came, screaming, “YES, Oh, YES!” My hands had clenched the towels as he struggled a bit to free himself.

“Good start girl. Now I need to move you.” With that Mitch turned me on the bed so my head hung back off the side. I felt another guy’s mouth on my pussy. Quickly Mitch had his cock in my mouth and down my throat as the guy began to give his treatment to my kitty.

Mitch fucked my mouth and throat, not choking me, just sliding in and out at the right speed so I could breathe and take him. At the same time he worked on my nipples; pinching, squeezing, rubbing them. They were becoming more and more sensitive. It felt wonderful!

“Hey guys come here you need to feel her throat. Go easy so you don’t hurt or choke her. You can see your dick moving in her throat.”

With that he pulled out and was quickly replaced. I was really relaxed and guy after guy took turns fucking my mouth/throat. It felt good and was moving me closer to another orgasm.

I reached down and pulled the guy on my pussy tight to me as I could feel another orgasm building. I tried to cry out but could only moan. “Hmmm, Ahhh, Ohhhh.” Whoever was in my mouth pulled out just before I came.

“Fuck, cumming again! Keep it up, don’t stop. Ohhh god ohhh damn.” Finally I had to push him away; I was too sensitive and gasping for air.

“You go girl, we are only getting started.” I was quickly moved back to my original position. One guy jumped between my legs and started to slap my clit with his shaft. I knew what was coming.

“Slap me, beat my clit, Oh yes!, hit it, hit it!” I raised myself to try to get him in me but he just kept whacking me. Another cock was at my mouth. I was sucking when his continuous smacks caused another orgasm.

“Fuck, I can’t believe it, another, damn, damn!”

Then he wasted no time driving deep in me. I writhed under his assault. He was relentless. When my legs began to move around he gathered them under his arms and pinned me down, still fucking me hard.

“My god I am going again, Ohhhh no, yes, yes, do me deeper, fuck, nowww!” I felt his load shoot deep in me; at the same time my kitty convulsed and I shot out a stream of fluid. He stayed deep til his last pulse had faded away and then pulled out. I then heard the others cheering.

Somebody said, “Look at her shoot, what a stream, damn she his hot, how long can she keep that up?”

Mitch said to the others, “I think she is just getting started. Be prepared to see and feel that probably from now on.”

The guy’s load was incredibly large. “My god what a load you shot, who did that?”

“Me Baby, you will get more later.” He gave me a big kiss and then flipped me over and lifted my ass, my face still on the bed.

“You’re turn Rog.” I heard and quickly felt a dick rubbing up and down between my labia. “Let her know you are there.” Suddenly four quick stinging blows to my ass. They ran through me like electricity.

“Ohh yes, slap that ass, fuck me and slap me, use me!” I cried out.

He wasted no time plunging deep in me. He held my hips tight and started a deep, hard rhythm in me while a guy on each side continued the ass slapping. One guy reached under me and began rubbing my clit.

“Oh god, oh god, damn you guys are good, oh my fucking clit!” I was biting the towels and pounding with my fists.

The clit rubbing did me in; I came quickly and pushed out more fluid. “Ohhh fuck you guys are driving me crazy!” I knew I was beginning the slide into the sexual void that would consume me.

He was swiftly replaced by another guy who wasted no time sinking his wood in me; picking up a similar tempo as the previous one. His balls were slapping my labia with each stroke. The clit rubbing and ass slapping continued.

They had been playing with my ass most of the time, a finger or two, sometimes a thumb, inserted to increase my sensation. There was a slight pause in the fucking rhythm and he plunged into my ass.

“Oh fuck fuck, damn that is good, fuck my ass hard and deep!”

My body began to tremble; I hardly knew where I was anymore. I was in that void. All sense of time was gone. My orgasms overwhelmed me time and again. My words had changed into a guttural scream, muted by the towel in my mouth. I felt another hot load shoot in me; my body responding with a seizure-like orgasm.

I had lost all track of time. Cocks transferred from my mouth, to my pussy, to my ass. All these portals to my body had been shot with semen; my body given over to orgasms.

There was a pause in the action. The guys on each side of me lifted me by my arms and Mitch slid under me. “What are we doing?” I managed to ask.

“You are going to be on top and we will support you. We understand you can really get your hips moving; this will be your chance.”

They lowered me onto Mitch’s waiting hard cock. “Feel good? Are you comfortable?”

“Oh god yes! Hold me, I know I do not have the strength,” I managed to mumble.

“No worries, we have you. Just enjoy yourself. Fuck that cock and cum for us!”

My hips started to move back and forth, almost automatically. I loved this position; rubbing my clit on Mitch made for easy and quick climaxes. Both guys began working on my nipples as my movement became almost unconscious.

My mental descent was complete. I had totally lost control; cumming almost non-stop, shooting fluid out every time; gasping and writhing, breaths coming in gulps. I was in a sexual abyss that I did not know existed. I was entirely under their control in a nether world of unbridled carnal lust.

Finally I was able to slow down. “I don’t think I can take any more,” I barely managed to squeak out.

“You need one last thing; something you wanted. Have more water and then we will lay you forward and you can hold Mitch.”

After I went through what must have been the third water bottle, they let me down on his chest, his cock fully in me. I felt another guy getting on the bed. He began to rub his cock up and down my ass. It hit me what was about to happen and a few seconds later I felt the pressure on my ass. It was all leading up to this.

Mitch said, “Time for the big finish Sara! I had to be one of the two guys. Just hold me tight and keep letting yourself go. I think this is the ultimate sex act a woman can have.”

I know I mumbled something in response but I doubt it made sense. I was glad that Mitch was in me and holding me.

He kept the pressure on me and I began to open. It created an incredible exhilaration and intensity of anticipation. I was surprised at how easy the other guy slipped into my ass. A totally new feeling swept through me; two cocks, side by side, fucking both my holes.

They coordinated their rhythm, one out while the other was in. The guy in my ass was having the biggest affect on me. He only made a few strokes when the first orgasm swept through me and resulted in probably my largest squirt of the night! They had me pinned so I could not move except for the uncontrolled twitching and jerking of my body. The two continued their rhythmic strokes as I was totally enthralled in my uninhibited sexual wantonness.

I barely managed to say, “Damn, I can’t believe it, they are coming so fast, it really is hard to catch my breath, they are so strong! Oh god, oh god, fuck me, fuck my holes, my god another!”

I do not know how long it went on. I felt the first guy shoot a frenzied load in me and he was quickly replaced by another cock. I was cumming almost ceaselessly, gasping for air and no longer able to even shout, let alone talk. The second guy drained a copious load in me and pulled out. Another guy was about to replace him when I managed to murmur to Mitch, “No more. They need to stop, please.”

He told the guy to hold off just as Kristi came in the room and saw my state. She yelled at them, “Get off her! Are you all crazy and trying to kill her? It is midnight! Get back downstairs; you are missed and needed. You better be able to still do your jobs now. She had better be okay!”

They quickly gathered their things and wanted to talk to me but she would have none of it. She rushed them out. I was slowly starting to recover when she laid down next to me, holding me, some of my body muscles still jerking a bit.

“Relax Kee, I have you. You are fine, the orgasmic sensations just overwhelmed your brain. It has happened to me. Just lay here with me and I will see you back to normal, it will not take long. Drink some of this water.”

“Kristi, I am so glad to see you. They did not hurt me; I asked for it. Trying to test my limits. Guess I found them,” I said with a weak laugh. “Damn, I did not think this was possible.”

“I think you and I are in a small women’s club that is super sexual. We are not nymphomaniacs, but our bodies are extra sensitive and we respond quicker and deeper to sexual stimulation. Now you know and you can control what you do; you do know your limits.” She said with a sense of personal knowledge.

“So, think you can stand? You need a shower badly,” she said with concern.

“Just a couple more minutes and I can make it. You take one with me, I need the mental and physical support for a bit.”

She took off her clothes and got us into the shower. First hot water then gradually down to cold. That really brought me back to life. I adjusted it back to warm and we washed each other. Her touch was wonderful. Rubbing our slippery bodies together felt so good! We held each other and had a long deep kiss; I felt totally happy and comfortable.

Finally we got out and dried each other with one of the big fluffy towels. We went back in the bedroom where she took all the soaking wet towels off the bed and we laid down on dry, clean sheets; the towels had kept the bed fresh.

“Thank you so much, I love you.” I was overwhelmed by everything and began to cry. “I hope we can at least stay in touch, I would really like to know you better.”

“We will do that for sure. I knew when I first met you that we were sisters in sex, so to speak.”

“So I need to know, did you do the stocks and was Cal the first?”

She had a big smile, “Oh yes, both happened. You have quite a guy there.”

I was fading fast but said, “You need to tell me all about it one day.”

“Don’t worry, I will tell all but now you need to get some rest baby, you have been through quite a bit.”

She slipped out of bed, the lights went out and the room was totally quiet. I was quickly asleep.

The next morning was much like the previous except Cal was in a hurry to leave. He made sure I was feeling good and then urged me to have some coffee and a bagel. “We need to get out of here and catch our plane. I let you sleep as long as I could, it is almost noon.”

He had us packed, so I threw myself together and we went downstairs. We thanked them; told them how much fun it had been; and left for the airport. Neither of us knew how to handle talking about the whole event so we avoided it.

After a few days went by we both eventually told each other our stories. I know it did me good to get the feelings out. I did not want to feel like I was hiding anything. He said the same thing.

That New Years was two days neither of us will ever forget!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author’s Note: Please comment and vote if you enjoyed the story, or even if you did not enjoy. Feedback helps me get better and motivates me to write more. Thanks for taking the time to read it. I hope it pleased you and made you feel it was worth your time.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments