Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Luke's Lesson

23
8 Comments 8
17.8k Views 17.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Disclaimer: This story is only available on Lushstories. (C) iszofia 2010 - 2012 


Part 2 of “Liss”


After our shower together, Liss and I spent most of the night discussing how to teach Luke his little lesson. I was wearing a white tank and a lavender lace bum hugging panties. Liss had borrowed a light blue tank top from me and had a pair of her own lacy yellow hipster panties on. I had flung it at her telling her that she had left it behind at our last sleep over.

“Oh, I had been looking for them. I thought I might have left them at Luke’s,” she said as she slipped them on. She turned around so her backside was reflected in my full-length mirror.

“I love these, they make my ass look so hot. I thought I had lost them,” she said.

I laughed and slapped her ass on way to the bed, making her squeal.

“Yes, and don’t you flaunt it,” I said smiling. 

We sprawled out my bed and made ourselves comfortable, our biology homework spread around us. I was halfway through finishing the questions assigned, Liss hadn’t even started and it was due tomorrow. I had a feeling it was going to be a long night and I still had my algebra homework to do. I’m bad at maths too. 

We wanted to carry out our plan as soon as possible. Liss was excited and kept bouncy up and day on the bed, squealing about how much fun it was going to be. Her excitement was contagious. Pretty soon we were laughing and giggling, our imaginations running wild. 

“So when do you want to do this?” I asked Liss. 

"Pretty soon,” she replied.

“Like sometime this weekend… next week?”

“Umm, like how about tomorrow? I just can’t wait!" she said. Liss squirmed a little and hugged a pillow closed to her body. 

From her actions, I couldn’t help but think that she was starting to get horny. Watching her, I was starting to get turned on to.

“Okay,” I agreed. “Let's do it tomorrow then. It’s a Friday anyway. You guys can stay over. "You didn’t already have this plan out, did you,” I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

“Uh, noooo,” she said unconvincingly. In response, I grabbed her pillow and threw it at her.

“You little Minx!”

The plan was that Liss and Luke would come over after school on Friday. We would go straight up to my bedroom and Liss would ‘accidently’ put on a porn movie. Confident with the thought that Luke would get turned on, he and Liss would start making out, while I was downstairs getting drinks. Returning with the drinks, I would then watch them before making my move. We were going to play it by ear as we didn’t want the whole thing to be scripted.

“Yes, that sounds good so far,” Liss said happily. We hugged, ecstatic with our plans.

“C'mon, we better finish off our homework,” I said breaking the sexy mood.

“Urgh, I guess we better.” Pulling a face, she opened up her biology textbook.

For the next two hours we ploughed steadily through our work, with sporadic interruptions of gossip. 

Throwing my pen down in frustration, I announced that I was done with my maths homework. I was going to have to asked Matt to help me out with some of the tougher problems tomorrow.

“Me too,” yawned Liss. “Christ it's 11.45pm.”

Glancing at the clock, I told Liss she might as well stay over. 

“I think my dad might still be up. I’ll just send him a text so he knows I’m with you,” she said.

After clearing our books off the bed, we snuggled under the covers and bade each other good night. However, sleep wasn’t coming to us easily. In the dark quite room, our thoughts had wandered to the Plan. Thinking about it had made us both very horny. Shifting around in bed on our backs, our legs brushed against each other. Entice by the smoothness of each other's legs we entwined them and moved closer to each other. We turned to face each other, I could see Liss’s hand between her legs, as was mine. I turned around, my back to her front. Liss scooted in closer, until I felt her warm breast pressed up against my back and the hardening of her nipples. 

She reached around and softy squeezed my left breast, a finger circling my hardening nipple. Her touch was making my nipples supersensitive. I moaned softly and moved back into her. Her hand caressed the underside of my breast, sliding down the curve of my torso and coming to a rest on my hip. She walked her fingers towards my smooth mons, sliding her hand down she cupped my mound, her middle finger pressing into my slit.

A hot tingle travel up my body, the fire heightened in the centre of my cunt. I was getting wet. Liss rubbed her hand up and down my slit feeling the wetness seeping onto her fingers. She parted my lips and ran her fingers on the inside of my labia. Her fingers moving effortlessly, aided by the flow of my juice. As my sweet aroused scent filled the air, Liss found my clit, massaging it until it grew with pleasure. I sighed deeply and moaned softly again and again. Her touches were exquisite and made me so wet. I knew I would have a fucking good orgasm.

Hot heavy breathing filled the air, both Liss’s and mine. My hand moved back onto Liss’s hip. Turning around, I pressed my burning body up against hers. We kissed passionately. It was wet, full-bodied kiss. Our tongues found each other, darting in an out of our luscious lips. We grinded our bodies together, moaning into each other’s mouth. We kissed again and again urgently, groaning fervently with each breath.

I moved down and kissed her gorgeous breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth and sucked until her pink buds became exceptionally hard. Placing my left hand on her mound I felt her wetness immediately. I pushed against her legs and Liss parted them for me. Stroking her with my palm I drew up her juices from her wet hole and massaged her clit. Liss convulsed violently against me. When she expelled a shuddering breath, I pushed a finger into her soaking hole. Liss pushed up against me, wanting more. I inserted another finger and pumped her fast, drawing loud exclaims of delight from her. Liss wriggled her hand between her body and my arm, finding my increasingly wet pussy, she sighed, expert fingers descended on my clit, making me moan and writhe against her. “Uhhhh mmmmm mmmm,” I moaned deeply.

We pressed ourselves together, fingers deep in each other’s soaking wet pussies. The room which had been relatively quite with our soft moans and sighs heightened in volume, our cries becoming louder and hoarser as we fucked each other hard. We finger fucked one another until we reached the height of our orgasm. Screams of bliss pierced the air. We both cried out. “GOD, DON’T STOP,” we both told each other. 

“Oh god, oh god, yeah Em, that feels so goood, don’t stop," Liss begged breathlessly.

“Oh Liss, keep going, feels sooo good,” I cried. I felt Liss’s tight pussy clench around my fingers, a second later my own pulsating pussy clamped around her fingers. We pumped each other harder and faster. 

“AAAaaaahhhhhhhhh” we cried aloud reaching our orgasms. We writhe and thrust against each other, shuddering to a stop. We lay wrapped together while we recovered our breaths, feeling the prickling tingles that consumed our body when we exploded gently fade away. Still wrapped around each other we drifted into a deep, blissful slumber.

When we awoke the next day we grinned shyly at each other. We showered together to save time and got dressed for school. School for us that day, went excruciatingly slow. At lunch, Luke had asked what was wrong with us. “Nothing,” we had both chorused and burst out giggling as we looked at each other. Luke, raised his eyebrow at us. But we wouldn’t tell him anything. “You’ll find out later, baby,” Liss said mischievously.

“Meet you by the flagpole after school,” I said. We didn’t have the last class together. 

When we got home, Liss and I hustled upstairs with Luke trailing behind. Before we left this morning we had double checked the dvd was set and the remote on the bed.

“Make yourself at home guys. I’ll just run down and get us some drinks,” I said. Liss turned around and flashed me a big smile. I winked at her and said “Behave yourselves.”

While I was in the kitchen, Liss and Luke had made themselves comfy on my bed. Settled against the bed board, Liss reached over and flicked on the tv. An image of two dark haired beauties blared onto the screen, a raven hair brunette kneeling in between the long, tanned legs of burgundy brunette. The raven brunette had her head buried in burgandy's lap. Soft cries filled the room.

Returning to my room, I paused at the doorway. Glancing into the partially closed room, I saw the movie was playing. 

Caught by surprise, Luke stared the screen, tearing his eyes away he found Liss watching him intently. “Is this what you guys got up to last night. Watching porn?" he asked pleasantly surprised.

“Ummm, maybe,” replied Liss coyly, twirling a strand of hair around her index finger. She was kneeling on the bed. Pushing Luke back on the bed, she suggested watching the porn.

“What about Em?” Luke asked.

“Its alright. It’s her movie. Let's just enjoy it until she comes back. Then we can turn it off, okay?” Liss pacified.

As they continued watching the movie, the distinct budge starting presenting itself under 
Luke’s pants. Liss seeing this, placed her hand over it and massaged it.

“Here, let me make you feel more comfortable,” Liss said as she slowly drew his zipper down and unbuttoned his slacks. Reaching under his jocks she squeezed his balls before pushing it all the way down. Released from the confines of his underwear, Luke’s cock sprang forwards. His head has glistening from precum.

Despite being in somebody else’s room, Luke had no qualms with getting it on with his girl on her bestfriend’s bed.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

Liss and Luke were made for each other. Both sex-crazed teens, willing to fuck everywhere and anywhere. Luke is tall, about 5”9’, hazel eyes, coppery russet hair, that lightens in summer and darkens in winter. He’s fit and plays footy. And he’s a nice, genuine guy and fun to be around.

Liss stripped off her uniform stopping when she was in her bra and panties. Removing his pants and his shirt, Luke grabbed Liss and pushed her down on the bed. Moving in front of her he seized her by the hips and drew her towards him. “I wanna eat you out,” he said gutturally, encouraged by the two girls in the porn. 

Liss moaned, the Plan was working and Luke was none the wiser. He kissed her aggressively and made his way down to her moistening pussy. He slipped a finger under her panties and felt her wetness. Pulling it aside, bent down and licked one side of her slit. Liss gave a small half-hearted sigh. Taking this as a good sign, Luke slid her panties down her legs. He pushed her legs open and closed his mouth around her pussy.

I could see why Liss wanted me to show Luke how to give cunnilingus. Luke was a sweet guy but he wasn’t taking the time to pleasure Liss and focus on the other important parts of her pussy, not just the clit and let's not forget the perineum and the salacious back entry.

Liss turned her head towards the door. That was my cue to come inside. Stepping inside I walked towards the bed, dropping my skirt and unbuttoning my shirt along the way. I knelt on the bed in my black bra and panties. Liss reached up and caressed my leg. Sensing a dip in the bed, Luke looked and was surprised to see me semi naked on the bed with Liss’s arm stroking my bottom.

“I hope you don’t mind if Em joins in baby,” Liss said. Luke stared at me and return to Liss. Looking into her eyes, he gave his consent.

“Sure baby, the more the merrier. What are you guys going to do?”

“Luke," I said taking control. “I’m going to show you how to give Liss the best orgasm you can". There was no point beating around the bush.. or lack of.

No waiting for answer, I moved in between Liss's legs. Luke moved to sit next to Liss. She touched his hand and he bent down to kiss her. 

“Baby, Em makes cum so hard” she told him.

“What?’ he said shocked. “You’ve done this before?"

“Only once, yesterday. I wanted her to show you how it’s done. I wanted you to watch her go down on me baby.” She stroked his cock.

“Just watch,” she told him.

I leaned over and kissed Liss. My hands caressing her smooth body. Reaching around I release her breasts from the confines of her bra. Pushing her breasts together with both hands I kissed and stroke the deep cleft of her cleavage with my tongue. I licked around her dusky pink hued areolas and blew on her nipples until they harden. Liss wriggled and moaned softly. I moved up and kissed along her collar bone and the base of her neck, my hands gently cupping and squeezing her breasts, making her sigh contently.

Laying on top of her, I rubbed my burning body against her, making my way towards her mound. My fiery lips trailed her body, while my right hand closed in on her mound. I pressed my middle finger into her slit, the tip of my finger nudging her moist centre, which responded in Liss moaning deeply.

Sliding my body down, I settled between her legs. Pushing her legs up, so they were bent. I removed her pink panties that was still wrapped around her left ankle and tossed them at Luke. He caught them and closed his fist tightly around them. I pushed Liss’s legs wider and massaged the inside of her thighs. Liss shuddered. I lowered my face towards her pussy, breathing in her sweet musky scent. I glanced up at Luke, with my eyes on him I slowly licked the entire length of Liss's fucking wet pussy. A deep moan rang out. Luke’s cock jumped, his breathing quicken. I licked her again, making Liss cry out blissfully.

I indicated for Luke to come closer so he could watch me eat Liss’s pussy. I parted her glistening lips, holding her open with one hand, I exposed Liss’s clit with the other, wetting my thumb with her juice I rubbed her clit from side to side. Liss bucked her hips, elevating off the bed. Continuing to stroke Liss’s clit, I moved my other hand over her wet centre and towards her perineum. I pushed her legs closer to her body until her forbidden orifice was bared for me and Luke. Her tight puckered pink sphincter glistened from her juices that had flowed and pooled there. I rubbed my finger over her asshole. Watching it clench open and close. There was a sharp intake of breath from Luke and a cry of pleasure from Liss. 

Liss was sucking air in hot heavy breaths by then. I sealed my mouth over her pussy, my tongue painting the insides of her burning crevice, relishing the sweet release of her nectar. I pushed a finger, knuckle deep, into her back orifice. Liss ground against my face, steadying her hips I latched on to her clit, sucking at it until it grew even bigger in my mouth. 

Pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy and sucking and licking her clit I worked her until she was bucking against my face. “Ohhhhhh GoooOOd,” she screamed out. I massaged her clit harder with my tongue, fingers pumping in and out of her orifices. Liss was screaming, hips rising off the bed. I knew she was close to the edge. “Oh god baby, oh god baby," she had repeated over and over again like a mantra. I work on her relentlessly feeling her writhe and buck under me. She was getting soo wet and I hungrily swallowed her honey.

“Emmm,” she cried, “Emm don’t stop. Uh uh uh,” she moaned. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.”

I felt her pussy tense and clench around my fingers. Then wave after wave of orgasm flooded her body, tremors upon thunderous tremors as her pussy pumped out her juice, then a gush of warm fluid flowed out of her drenching the bed sheets underneath her.

Eyes closed, Liss lay quietly for a few seconds. “Oh my god that was so goood. Thank you so much.” 

I shifted my attention to Luke, he had been quietly watching the scene unfold in front of him. He had maintain his erection. His hard cock resting in his hand. It was obvious he had been stroking himself but had the decency not to cum. I was impressed.

“Did you enjoy it, baby?” Liss purred.

“Ahhh, it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. Better than this,” he said pointing to the porn that was still playing.

“That was to get you horny,” I told him.

“Well it work. So you guys deliberately planned all this?" he asked.

“Yes, Liss wanted you to learn how to pleasure her more," I said delicately. “You’re not bad, but she felt you could do better if somebody showed you how. We’re not here to hurt your feelings. We wanted to give you a lesson and one that you could thoroughly enjoy too." 

“No, I feel like the luckiest guy, I can see how much a powerful orgasm you gave Liss. She’s never done that with me before. I can see how you pleasured her body and took your time with her,” Luke said. 

“Fuck I’m just so horny now. Look at my cock!"

“Baby, I want to feel your cock in me,” piped up Liss. The post orgasm glow lit her skin making her rosy.

“I’ll leave you two to it then," I said. I slid of the bed and went to my bathroom. I could hear the faint murmurings from both of them and a deep moan from Liss and an audible grunt from Luke. I peered around the door to see Luke thrust into Liss who was on her hands and knees. After watching Luke slide in and out of Liss a few times, I had the wanton urge to join them. I took off my bra and panties.

I moved across to the bed. Stroking Liss’s arched back, I climbed onto the bed and lay down in front of Liss. Parting my legs, I began touching and stroking myself. My pussy has hot, sticky and wet. I pushed two fingers into my tight centre and drew upon my juice to lubricate my swelling clit. Liss moaned as she watched me and glancing up Luke, I saw his eyes widen in delighted surprise. I rubbed myself faster, eyes closed, listening to the slapping of skin against skin as Luke thrust into Liss, my horniness fuelled by their cries.

Liss suddenly seized my legs and pulled me closer to her. I open my eyes and watched in surprised as she lowered her face into my pussy. This was her first time. Her mouth closed around my mound and I felt her hot breath tickle me as she licked my swollen lips. I felt her tongue, soft and probing thrusting into my dripping centre. Her moans sent vibrations through my clit. I moaned to her rhythm.

I cried out as her tongue, swirling in figure 8's, flicked at my clit. She embraced my engorged clit, sucking on it rhythmically. I cried out in rapture, moaning that “I’m gonna cum!" Liss held tightly onto my legs ensuring my pussy was secure against her mouth, while I writhe around on the bed. Suddenly, I hit my peak. "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming I screamed aloud.

My pussy clenched and I felt my fluid gush out, drenching Liss’s face. I shuddered to a stop and pushed Liss head away gently. My clit was feeling supersensitive and I rubbed at it tenderly to ease the feeling.

“Oh my god, that was so hot,” grunted Luke and he pumped into Liss harder. He reached around and rubbed her clit bringing her to an orgasm. Liss thrusted back onto him, pumping herself harder onto Luke’s cock. Her breast swayed with each thrust and I reached up and squeezed them.

“UUHHHH,” screamed Liss as an forceful orgasm ripped through her. Her vocal play sent Luke into a frenzy and he pounded into her, collapsing on top of her after he pumped his load into her.

We laid on the bed, spent from our heady engagements, breathing heavily. The air in the room was laced with the pungent smell of sex.

“That bit wasn’t on the agenda,” said Liss. 

“No, that was a bonus,” I said. 

“Yeah, like the extras at the end of a movie,” Luke added.

We cracked up laughing.



Disclaimer: This story is only available on Lushstories. If found posted anywhere other than Lushstories with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission. (C) iszofia 2010 - 2012 

Published 
Written by Iszofia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments