Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawaiian ala cunt, ch 2 Flight to Paradise

"“Just think, while we are here in Hawaii you two can share me."

7
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Kandy glanced at the calendar and circled in bright red marker was that coming Tuesday, the day of their trip to paradise. It's just five days away, and she had everything packed and ready. The two of them could hardly wait. Every night they would talk about what might happen and ended up fucking like two love struck teenagers.

That Friday Todd called and told her there were no changes in the schedule everything in place. The only thing left to do was boarding the plane and fly off to Hawaii.

She tried busying herself for the next few days, but the time went by slower than molasses.

Finally the day came, and they took off toward their destination. All three of them were sitting in the first class area, with Kandy and Mark in one row, and Todd in the one in front of them.

All Kandy could think about was the three of them in bed, on the balcony, and in the shower, fucking.

Mark was so excited, that he thought his hard cock would burst the seam of his pants. He leaned over to her and whispered, “How about joining the mile high club on the way.”

Kandy looked around, batted her eyes, blushed and murmured a reply. “Ooooooh dear, we could, because I am that fucking horny.”

Before she could finish she noticed by the smirk on Todd’s face she knew he had overheard them. He leaned back in his seat and chuckles, “Can I join the club too?”

She looked at Mark then back at Todd and, “If you guys don’t mind, I prefer to wait. I want to save my energy for later on.”

Mark frowned and pouted, “Spoil sport.”

Todd just smiled and flagged the stewardess down to order a drink. He looked back at the two and asked, “What will you two have?”

She replied first, “Just a diet Coke if you have it.”

Mark on the other hand ordered, a Michelob.

During the flight she glanced at the brochure Todd had given her about the hotel.

“The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa.” Surrounded by 40 lush, beachfront acres, the breathtaking hotel presents an astonishing array of delightful ways to spend your days and nights. Frolic in the water playground, pamper yourself at the spa, play championship golf and tennis, scuba, ride the waves, even spend an evening with the heavens. Feast your senses with the beauty of nature, on our priceless art collection, and dine in our delectable restaurants. Indulge in all we have to offer to create your own perfect Maui resort getaway. “

The flight was long, but uneventful and they arrived on time, at 6pm. They made it through customs, and soon took the shuttle to the posh five star hotel.

Todd checked them in and soon the three of them were escorted by a bellboy to their rooms on the fourth floor.

Mark tipped the bellboy. Then walked over to the connecting doors and opened it, and said hello to Todd.

Todd then informed him they could relax as he had made dinner reservations for seven thirty.

Kandy kicked her shoes off and grabbed her suitcase and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Once there, she took everything off, and put on an authentic Hawaiian moo-moo. She checked her makeup, and made sure everything was in place.

She returned to the bedroom, carrying a small black bag. Which she called her “sexy goodie bag.” She sat it down on the night stand next to the bed, and climbed onto the bed to unwind.

Mark told Todd that he was going to lay down a bit, and just relax. He then kicked his shoes off, and climbed on the bed up next to her.

Todd started putting his things away and when he overhears their conversation.

Mark pulled her into his arms, and kissed her softly, before speaking. “You know that I will always love you and be with you no matter what we do while on this trip. Todd is such a great friend and I am glad he asked us to come along. He and I get along very well.”

“I love you too Mark.”

She then blushed and spoke excitedly, “Just think, while we are here in Hawaii you two can share me. Oh God, the thought of what we can do to me, is making more than my mouth drool!”

Todd was sitting in the soft chair next to his bed when he hears moaning coming from their room. He got up, went over to the door, for a look to see what was happening.

Mark had Kandy on the bed kissing and touching her. They seem to be unaware that they were being watched, or maybe they were aware. Her dress was all the way up, and Todd could see that she was not wearing anything under it. His cock begins to stiffen.

As he ogles Mark slides his hand between her thighs and she responds by opening her legs wider giving him access to her pussy. This is the first time that Todd has actually seen Kandy’s pussy.
 
Todd leaned against the door and run his hand down his swelling member, and continued to watch. As he caught Mark's eye, Mark gave him a nod indicating that it is okay for him to come into the room and participate.

Todd walked back into his room for a moment, and took everything off but his shorts. He then returned to the adjoining room, and when he looked around the room noticed the curtains were open. He walked over to her side of the bed, lowered his underwear, and took out his stiff cock. He began to stroke it, not caring who saw him.

Kandy watched Todd with lust filled eyes, then turned her attention to Mark, and helped him remove his clothing.

Tina_D_size
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tina_D_size

When she freed his cock, she winked at Mark, and turned her attention to Todd.

She licked her lips and purred, “Honey, don’t just stand there stroking that delicious cock, my hot cunt needs your attention!”

She then told Mark to lie down on his back. She positioned herself between his legs, and began to engulf his fat hard dick with her ass pointed up. Todd did not need any encouragement to drive his cock into her wanting cunt.

Mark looked at the two and exclaimed, “Oh fuck, Todd that’s what she has been craving all week. Your cock rammed deep inside her cunt as she sucks my dick. Oooooh shit, I have never been this fucking hard before!”

Kandy’s whole body started shaking with anticipation. She loved threesome’s, especially with her lips around one cock as the other fucked her throbbing pussy.

Her nipples rubbed against the sheet, and it caused them harden more, and that sent a jolt to her clit making it swell and throb. She knew that with the both of the men enticing her, she’d soon have her first earth-shattering climax.

She moaned and sucked Mark harder as Todd rammed his dick into her hot box as far as it would go.

Todd bellowed, “Hot damn woman your cunt is so damn tight! I love watching a woman suck dick, do you swallow?”

She stopped sucking Mark’s cock for a moment and answered. “Oh fuck, I love to have someone watch me suck cock. Plus, it's no fun it I don't swallow baby!”

She resumed sucking Mark’s cock as Todd nailed her hot box.

It was then that Mark spoke up. “Todd she loves to have her ass finger-fucked or fucked with a vibrator when a cock was buried in her hot box. “

He leaned over, reached into the bag and got out a seven inch vibrator, and some lube. He then handed them to Todd.

Todd felt his cock lurch inside her hot box and grinned saying, “Time to take things up a notch or two!”

He lubed her puckered brown hole, and slowly started teasing it with the toy. As it relaxed he shoved it little by little into her ass.

The minute the toy went into her ass she squealed loudly, and for a moment thought she would pass out from anticipation. She pushed her hips into Todd, and resumed sucking Mark’s cock.

Todd watched her suck Mark’s cock like a pro, and began fucking both holes in unison.
 
She stopped sucking Mark long enough to scream, “Ooooooh my god, I love it! Todd, fuck my ass, deeper, harder! Aarrrrghhhhhh I am cumming!”
 
Todd could feel the vibrations of the toy in her ass against his cock through the thin membrane separating her vagina, and her asshole. It massaged his shaft as he slipped in and out of her vagina. That along with the contractions of her cunt milked his penis was driving him crazy with lust.

Kandy loved the hot action. The sensations in her mouth, cunt, and ass felt so good. She began shaking so hard with another climax that she nearly lost her balance.

Todd could not hold out much longer and shouted, “Lil-darlin, I’m going to blow my load soon. Can I cum inside you?”

She stopped sucking Mark’s cock, and blurted out, “Todd, cum inside me! I want to feel your dick explode as it covers the insides of my cunt.”

After saying that she glanced at Mark, and exclaimed, “I want you to come in my mouth honey! Oh the mere idea, of you too filling me with cum is driving me crazy!"

The sight of his best friend nailing his hot, sexy wife was driving Mark to the brink of climax. He has never been turned on like this before. He grabbed a hold of her head with his hands, and lowered her sweet lips back down on his dick.

As she resumed giving him the blow-job, he bellowed. “Oh my sweet darling, you make me so fucking hot! I am going to blow my sweet load of nectar down your throat at any minute now! Suck my dick! That’s it, deeper, harder, baby!”

She sucked Mark’s shaft in all the way to his pubic bone. While she shoved her hips into Todd, sucking and fucking them both in unison.

She wanted to shout “There she blows,” but it’s hard to talk with a mouth full.

As Mark watched Todd fuck his wife he began quivering so hard he thought his dick would slide out of her mouth.

 “Ooooooh Fuck, I am cumming! Swallow it all baby, it feels so good!”

He came so hard the juices were dribbling off her lips and making a large wet spot on the bed.

Kandy’s large breasts and nipples continued to scrape against the sheet as Todd fucked her.

When Todd saw traces of Mark’s cum at her lips, it put him over the edge and he began to cum.

The hot ropes of his seed lubricated her so much that she felt it escaping her vagina lips and running down her legs and onto the bed.

Todd’s climax triggered Kandy’s. As another wave of orgasm surged through her body, she screamed, “Oooooh yesssss!”

Mark sat back and watched as his wife received the last of Todd’s cum. Her eyes were fixed on his as her climax subsided. The love in her eyes assured him that even though another man was fucking her, she would always belong to him.

When Todd’s shrinking member slipped from her vagina, she rose up in bed and kissed Mark’s lips. She could feel Todd’s fluid flowing from her cunt as she pushed her cum coated tongue into her husbands’ mouth.

Afterwards the three of them fell onto the bed basking in the afterglow with Kandy in the middle.
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments