Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dan's Surprise - Two Girls, Four Guys! - Part 3

"A girl-on-girl fisting before the girls taste each other on the 'Cock Carousel'"

9
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This raunchy third instalment of 'Dan's Surprise' continues in true group sex exhilaration..."

 

Chantelle clearly had a good idea of what she wanted and how she wanted it. It had been mentioned by Ryan how Chantelle liked to be the more dominant female in a girl-girl situation. This was becoming apparent from the moment Dan sexily slammed me on the bed, ramming his horny tongue in my mouth and giving me his naughty, cheeky grin. Chantelle mounted the bed on her knees, energetic and direct about where she wanted to be. Her leg nudged my own out of her way, spreading mine wide apart and allowing her access to me. Feeling her skin on the tops of my legs where my own skin was exposed and my stockings stopped, I noted the smoothness of her, a feminine silky feeling was notably different from having a man between my legs.

Chantelle crawled seductively up my body in a slow deliberate motion. Her back arched, ass wiggling and stomach grazing against mine as she slithered north. Ryan flopped himself on the huge bed some feet away from me, rolled onto his hip with his arm supporting his head and cock in hand, ready to enjoy the sight of us two. Dan had a leg on the bottom of the bed, beer in hand and rubbing himself at the same time. I was aware of Kev stepping outside momentarily as Bill was perching himself eagerly against one of the bar stools he'd brought closer to the bed, and heard him moan appreciatively as Chantelle's tits reached my own and her lips found my mouth.

I let my mouth fall open provocatively, gazing up at her. The look on her face just oozed sex appeal and I lurched my head forward to her as her tongue met mine and we had a deep, sensual, snog. Her hands caressed my waist, tits and face. I found the clasp of her bra and freed her amazing assets. The feeling of her naked breasts against mine was incredibly arousing, and we writhed there together for just a moment, savouring the essence of the moment and lingering in the idea of being all the guys' fantasy image at that particular time. The mood was desirous and impatient between us, fast-paced and driven by a deep craving for that mounting sexual pleasure which would come from being in the act, being watched in the act and not knowing where the next steadfast act would launch from, from whom it would launch.

Chantelle kissed me thirstily, from my mouth, down my chin, neck, shoulders. Her hands were on my waist, then in my hair, running up my thighs. The energy in the room was electric, but the air between us was on another scale. Her lips moved over my hardening nipples; she sucked on them, closing her eyes in momentum. Her hand slipped down over my wet pussy and she rubbed me teasingly while her lips continued their rampage of my body. Over my stomach, past my belly button and then seductively licking, kissing and gently lip-caressing the insides of my thighs as she moved. Her ass in the air, backing her way down me, I could feel the sex appeal oozing from every orifice of her. The men in the room were mesmerised by her action, her movement.

My eyes were closed as I breathed in every motion. And then her face was in my dripping wet cunt. Her tongue moved methodically, perfect pressure, accurate depth and precision, in, out and around me. A girl who obviously knew exactly how to deliver based on how she liked to receive. It had been a long time since I'd had another female go down on me, but never with this much confidence and never someone so incredibly sexy. My attraction to her was clear. Every touch, kiss, lick was driving me up the wall.

Her fingers were in me quickly. Chantelle moved her body so her perfect tits rested neatly against the sheets, her back arched so her ass was presented upwards, an open invitation for someone to extend the fun out to the room.

Ryan was first to spot this position and flipped his body around on the bed so he could access her. We became like a human centipede of body-to-tongue. Ryan's, lapping and appreciating Chantelle from her slit all the way up to her tight little asshole. As I gasped in delight of Chantelle's switch from three fingers to four, her appreciative sniggers of enjoyment of Ryan's tongue could be heard while her mouth purled around my clit.

"Mmm, four fingers, you filthy slut!" I could hear Dan purring in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see him stood next to the bed, close to me.

"Oh, she likes a bit of stretching, does she, Mate?" Bill stroked his cock, revelling in the sight.

My mouth was open now, my head flung back, breathing in short sharp bursts as Chantelle worked her fingers in and out with ease now. My pussy was so incredibly wet. It was true I did enjoy a stretched feeling and what she was doing to me was feeling amazing and making me writhe. Dan leaned down, kissing me hard on the mouth again, knowing instinctively from my reaction just how much I was enjoying myself. He whispered to me to take it like the good little whore I was and I immediately felt even more wetness, making Chantelle's four-finger intrusion glide even easier.

Dan found his way to Chantelle, rubbing her hard horny breasts; he kept eye contact with me as he leaned into her side and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't make out what it was but he had the look of the devil in his eye. He set his bottle to one side as Chantelle began to manipulate her thumb into the equation. He had told her to fist me!

I writhed more on the bed, Chantelle moving herself away from Ryan's teasing tongue now to accommodate me. Dan was behind her, sliding his hand up and down his own hard cock, precisely where I had a perfect vision of him.

He leaned over Chantelle's ass, bending fully over her body to get a view of her fingers and thumb trying to penetrate me completely. My breathing was on another level now. Kevin had returned; he and Bill sat above me, a hand each on their shafts and the other caressing me. I could tell Bill was dying to get his erection back in my mouth but they were interested in what was ahead.

"Do it!" Dan chirped in Chantelle's ear, rubbing her slit from behind while still preserving his hard cock.

Then I felt it. Chantelle's eyes lit up, looking at my reaction as her whole hand bypassed the threshold of my pussy and I enveloped her. As she smirked, Dan took his opportunity and threw his cock into Chantelle's cunt. She lurched forward toward me, driving her hand and forearm even further into me. I cried out, joint in unison with her cry of pleasure for Dan's intrusion into her. She pulled her hand back and forward vigorously while bouncing herself back onto Dan's cock. The feeling - being so full. The sight, watching my husband fuck this hot girl who was doing this to me. The pleasure. The pain. It all came mounting together while Kev and Bill squeezed my nipples and I screamed with the flooding overwhelming gushing sensation over and over and over.

My body quivered relentlessly as Chantelle skilfully withdrew. She was done with me and looked pleased with herself, but she was not done with Dan. She crawled up my body until she was on all fours over my recovering shell, bringing with her Dan's rampant cock. He too climbed onto the bed and continued to fuck her hard, right over me. The sight of her bouncing tits over my face brought me back to the room with a bang, and as I sneaked a peek out from under, Dan looked in my eye, running his hands over Chantelle's immaculate skin, taking her harder and rough and clearly loving it.

Chantelle was clearly enjoying the thorough pounding Dan was giving her; the erotic sounds and moans she was making were a huge turn-on, even to me who had just had the most explosive orgasm. I wriggled my way out from underneath her and crawled up onto all fours next to her, top-to-toe. I kissed along the side of her naked body while eyeing up my husband's manly stature drilling her hard. Dan looked down at my teasing eye as my tongue ran along her hip. I glanced up at him suggestively.

As if reading my mind, Dan withdrew himself from Chantelle's horny cunt, stepped to his right, put his hand to the back of my head and crammed his cock into my mouth, instructing me to taste this other girl's pussy juices off him. I smiled greedily for the split second before his cock had filled me. She tasted beautiful. Sweet and seductive. The taste of her juices made me feel the filthy slutty feeling I had so craved.

Having been left with an empty pussy and a greedy want for cock, Chantelle dropped her head to the bed while keeping her ass raised up beside my face. I was sucking hard on Dan's cock now, enjoying the taste of Chantelle on him. She reached her hands back and playfully ran her hands around her beautiful round ass, making playfully sad noises, begging to be fucked without saying it.

Bill was quick off the mark, spitting in his hand and rubbing his head haughtily, before bending his knees and filling her deep with his impressive member. I heard Chantelle gasp, and reckoned her open mouth must have been an open invitation to fill her mouth, as the gagging sound which followed was unmistakable. From my position, I couldn't tell whether it was Ryan or Kevin who had filled her mouth.

As I sucked on Dan's cock, closing my eyes and still savouring the flavour, my hips were hoisted slightly upward and a cock was rubbing against my delicate slit. I felt it harden against me before a palm pressed into my back and I was penetrated with a sudden jerk of a thrust. His hands leveraging my hips as his cock drove into me, I realised this must have been Ryan. Such a tall guy, his method was apparent from how he drove into me again and again.

My mouth stalled momentarily around Dan, tender from the fisting Chantelle had just given me, but I was enjoying the friction of Ryan sliding in and out of me. I always loved to be fucked doggy style. Nipples barely grazing the bed, this perfect cock in my mouth, dick in my wet cunt and this insatiably sexy woman getting a full drilling by Bill next to me. I was sure she was having a filled cunt with Bill; his cock was so large when I'd felt and sucked it earlier. I hoped he would soon be filling my cunt with that too.

There we were, side by side. Two spit-roasts, a cock in each pussy and one in each mouth. A sight to behold, I am sure. Chantelle seemed to be able to have such a professional suck and hold of Kevin now, he stood proud with arms raised and hands on the back of his own head. Bill was fucking her slow and deep and she moaned a higher-pitched enjoyment, higher and higher before I slipped a hand under her leg and provided tentative circles on her clit.

Bill spread her ass cheeks wide apart, thumbs daring and threatening to motion closer to her hole. I felt Chantelle's cunt wriggle and her breathing differentiate as she pushed hard back onto Bill. Grabbing one of her own tits and gasping and moaning over Kevin's cock, she came hard. The obvious reverse action onto Bill was incredibly hot to see up close while Dan continued with his hands pulling my own head harder onto him. I thought he was about to cum in my mouth at the sight of Chantelle's orgasm, but he refrained and instead grunted, hard pounding the back of my throat.

The boys seemed to have made some anti-clockwise signal to one and other and quickly they adjusted, until Dan was now in my pussy; his hands sliding my wetness up and all over my ass was very horny. Ryan had sidestepped and was having Chantelle appreciate my juices once again, this time tasting me off his shaft. Kevin was behind Chantelle and rubbing himself against her before penetrating her easily, following her recent release.

This now put Bill in my mouth once again; I now had a second tasting of Chantelle, off Bill's throbbing solid meat. I remember thinking that if the boys continued this anti-clockwise rotation and I kept getting cock after cock in my mouth, and continued to get tease after tease of Chantelle's taste, it was going to leave me extremely wanting to have my face in her pussy and be able to delve my tongue into her properly, taste her and appreciate her with my whole mouth.

They did in fact continue their rotating motion around us two girls. The situation was extremely erotic and continued like that for quite some time. By the time it was Bill's turn to stick it in me, I was soaking. I was apprehensive about his penetrating me. I loved sex, I loved a good fucking, and I certainly loved a big hard fat throbbing cock. His, however, had already got my attention earlier in the evening for being extraordinarily thick. After the extreme stretching I'd already taken, I was wary of Bill stretching my poor pussy even more.

He had just been in my mouth on his previous rotation. I didn't find him easy to fit into my mouth completely, but I had certainly had fun trying. One of my favourite things to do with a guy is lick, slurp, suck, fondle and play with their dick. I love looking up into his face with my innocent yet cheeky eyes while I take all of it and then make it known to them that it's not going to go any further, a minuscule hint of panic in my eye, before I go the full length of my gag reflex's allowance. With Bill, it was a different story. That biting point had come so much sooner.

Soon he was perched behind my juicy ass, rubbing my cheeks and showering them with playful kisses and then, with what sounded like the 'crack' of a whip, I quickly realised it was the force of Bill's hand slapping my ass. That sting and that burning sensation spread across my cheeks before down the backs of my legs and up throughout the rest of my body. Dan must have mentioned my naughty side, that I love a bit of rough play. At that moment I was particularly appreciative while I savoured the familiar feeling of being used up and surrendering my control!

Bill rubbed his hand from the front of my clit, with two wet fingers, sliding rearward slowly, accessing my wetness after Dan's cock had been in me - his cock was now getting a serious working over by Chantelle's tongue once more. Kev stepped in front of my face and I gobbled his beautiful cock immediately. Something about the sight of him made the filthy come out in me.

Bill was obviously satisfied with the dripping readiness of my cunt and decided it was time to intrude me. I knew he had been dying to fuck me for a while now. At this point I remember briefly considering the impact this could have. This was my husband's friend and colleague. Would things change forever if he fucked me?

Glancing back, the two of them were side by side. Neither of them seemed to be giving a shit. Why should I? Everyone had had plenty of time to ponder this before tonight. Tonight was about us all reaching sexual heights we had all fantasised about. I fantasised about being a slut. At that - I got brave. I shouldn't have. I dropped my shoulders and chest flat to the bed, arching my back, feeling game and ready to feel his trojan enter me. I made Kevin adjust his stature to be able to continue to get his cock in my mouth.

My brave idea was short-lived. Bill was huge. I knew that from having just had him in my mouth. Him inside my pussy was a different story. I was clearly swollen and tender from earlier, and taking him was going to be a trial of its own anyway, without having arched my back and thinking I was some kind of porn star!

He entered me full pelt, just as I had deserved for being a greedy little whore!

Dan burst out laughing at me arching away from him, while he pulled me by the hips, right back onto his huge length and girth! I struggled for a moment, then straightened up onto my arms again, sucking fast and vigorously on Kevin's dick. This was hot now. It was so fucking hot. My pussy was getting the fucking of its life. It felt incredible, like I was getting two cocks up there at once. Maybe I was delicate, maybe he was literally huge. Perhaps it was both. Either way, I got my second orgasm of the night pretty quickly in that position. I remember trying to cry out my "Oh God" with a mouthful of Kevin.

This could go on all night!

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

 

Published 
Written by SpankMaci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments