Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Party of Five

"Five seems to be an excellent number of friends when it comes to sex."

36
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You may have heard that couples weren’t intended to last forever.  It’s said that it’s difficult to keep sexual attraction alive when couples have been together for many years.  In our case, we were lucky to have our love for each other grow much deeper over the years. My wife, Linda, and I have been married to each other for fifty years. We love each other more than ever and would never want to be apart. We still feel romantic toward one another.

But it would not be accurate to say that we are still as sexually attracted to each other as we once were.  Linda is just as beautiful as ever and she still thinks I’m a good-looking man. But after being with the same person for so many years, the excitement of something new just doesn’t exist. We make love to each other on occasion, but the raw animal attraction and sexual passion are achieved through our other adventures.

We still have plenty of sex, just not so much with each other. Fortunately, we hang out with friends who love sex. We meet people at nude beaches or at our friends’ sex parties. Occasionally we meet people through swinger websites. We plan dates with other couples where we get very physically intimate with our friends. Sometimes we get together with single men for threesomes. On occasion, we have threesomes with another woman. 

Lately, some of our favorite dates involve five people in all. Linda and I enjoy getting together with another couple, Bunnie and Bill, plus an extra guy, Gary. Gary is a single man who is much younger than we are. He is well built, well endowed, and has the stamina you'd expect from a younger man. This group of five people seems to work out very well for all of us. Linda sometimes gets overwhelmed with a very large group of people. She tries to please everyone but can feel claustrophobic when surrounded by too many body parts. A fivesome seems to offer a nice balance between intimacy and decadence. I get to watch Linda fucking several other men and I get to fuck both Linda and Bunnie. Sometimes the three guys jerk off watching the women play together, 69ing or rubbing their pussies together. Some of my favorite jerkoff videos are of Linda and Bunnie fucking each other with a double-headed dildo. 

The last time we got together, the five of us were in Bill and Bunnie’s playroom. Our friends had finished their basement and turned it into an adult play area. One wall had an entertainment center with a very nice sound system and a wide-screen television which was often used for adult movies. On the other side of the larger room, several mattresses were arranged on the floor between couches on one side and a sex swing was hung from the ceiling on the other.  We partied together in this downstairs area many times before, sometimes at large swinger parties. This time it was just the five of us. 

All our social niceties occurred upstairs in the kitchen. Everyone enjoyed drinks and pleasant conversation. As our talk became more intimate, we went downstairs to the play area. Linda immediately paired off with Gary. They wasted no time pressing their bodies together and making out like mad. Bill and I began to give some attention to Bunnie. We both kissed and caressed her while we removed her sexy clothes. Bunnie has the tits of an 18-year-old, small and firm with perpetually hard pencil eraser nipples. Bill and I each sucked a nipple while touching her body everywhere. I looked over at Linda and Gary to see they had gotten completely undressed and made themselves comfortable on one of the mattresses. Linda had told me on our drive to the party that she was looking forward to getting together with Gary, so I was not surprised when she pulled him on top of her.  

I love watching my wife fuck another guy, especially with someone she really liked. She wrapped her legs around Gary’s torso, and they fucked in the missionary position like newlyweds. Bill and Bunnie noticed too and were anxious to join the fun.  So was I.  I watched as Bill knelt down near Linda's head, so his cock was close to Linda's lips. Linda took the hint. She grabbed his cock and put the head between her lips. She was soon sucking on his cock halfway to his balls. Bill’s wife, Bunnie, positioned herself on the other side between Gary’s legs so she could lick Linda's pussy and Gary's cock and balls while they fucked. My cock was as hard as a rock and at full attention as I watched Gary’s cock plunge into my wife’s dripping wet cunt again and again.  Bill’s cock was also rock hard as Linda devoured it. Bunnie alternated between licking Linda’s pussy and Gary’s balls. She seemed to be enjoying herself.  As i watched the four of them I slowly stroked my dick.  I was just about to join in to fuck Bunnie from behind, doggy style when Bunnie noticed that I was jerking off. She stopped licking for a moment and called me over to her. 

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

“Look at this,” she said, indicating the action between Linda and Gary’s legs.  “Isn’t that hot? Go look closer.” Bunnie knows what turns me on. I moved closer and from that angle, I felt an urge to do what Bunnie was doing. The sight of Gary’s balls banging against Linda’s ass almost put me over the edge. “Go ahead. Get in there. I’ll suck your cock.”  I didn’t hesitate. I started licking Linda’s pussy as she was being fucked, but I also found myself licking the shaft of Gary’s cock and his balls.  Bunnie took this opportunity to suck my cock as promised. My face was buried between Linda and Gary’s legs as I sucked and licked their sex. My face was buried into their sex as I licked everywhere.

Bunnie is a very talented cock sucker. She took my cock completely into her mouth all the way down her throat. I could feel her lips at the base of my cock and her tongue as it licked my balls. The five of us must have made a spectacular chain as Bunnie sucked my cock, while I licked Linda and Gary as he fucked her, while Linda sucked on Bill’s cock.  Gary was the first one to cum. In 7 or 8 spasms he emptied his balls into Linda’s pussy. Linda orgasmed along with him and her pussy was overflowing with their juices. Her pussy was so filled with cum that it completely covered my face. Bunnie stopped sucking my cock and she joined me to help clean them up. Bunnie and I kissed to share Linda and Gary’s body fluids. Bill was still fucking my wife’s face, but when Linda and Gary orgasmed, he took his cock out of Linda’s mouth, and he finished all over Linda’s face. Gary inadvertently got hit with a couple of Bill’s jism shots.

Since Bunnie and I hadn’t cum yet, Bunnie offered her pussy for me to fuck. The way she looked at me told me she needed a good fuck. She lay on her back and put her legs in the air so I could have easy access. I slid easily into her wet pussy. Gary and Linda returned to kissing each other as I fucked Bunnie. When I saw Linda licking Bill’s cum from Gary’s face, I emptied my balls deep inside Bunnie’s pussy. Every spasm sent my jism deep inside Bunnie's body. I was a very satisfying orgasm for me.

But Bunnie hadn't climaxed yet. She wasn't shy about it either. Both Bill and I were spent, but Gary, being much younger, was up to the challenge. Bill and I sat and watched from the couch as Gary moved across the mattress to dive into Bunnie’s very wet pussy. Linda was mostly spent, but she did help pleasure Bunnie by sucking on her tiny titties.  Bill and I stroked our own cocks as Gary and the 2 women played on the mattress. As Gary sank his sizable cock deeply into Bunnie, she made a loud purring sound. That was a sure sign that Bunnie was in the zone. As he plunged deeper, Linda moved to kneel behind Gary. She spooned with him from behind as he fucked Bunnie. The two of them fucked Bunnie in unison until Gary shot his second load into Bonnie’s pussy hole and on her belly. Linda immediately began cleaning up his cum. She licked Bunnie’s belly first, then moved down to clean cum from her wet pussy. 

Everyone was totally spent by this time. My loving wife came to sit next to me on the couch. She leaned in to give me a very wet kiss. I should have known she would save some of Gary’s cum for me. 

“I figured you’d like that,” she said.

“Good guess,” I replied.

Published 
Written by moxy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments