Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen's First Solo Gay Holiday Part 2

"Teen slut taken by everyone and loves it."

14
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Brighton was the next stop and I was to be met by the B&B owner.

I managed, with great difficulty to get my bag down from the luggage rack and stumbled to the door as we pulled into the station. It seemed that most people were getting off here and I dragged my bag on to the crowded platform looking for the exit. The guy picking me up was supposed to be waiting outside near the taxi rank.

As I headed for the rank, I saw a man holding up a piece of cardboard with my name written on it. He was what they used to call a Clone. Handlebar moustache, check shirt and tight jeans. He would have been mid-forties and around six feet tall and very fit looking. He noticed me straight away and waved as I approached.

He could see that I was struggling with my bag and strode towards me and grabbing it from my hand and tossed it into the boot of his car. 

He looked me up and down and whistled, asking me if I was really seventeen as he thought that I looked younger. I promised that the information he had been given by my friend was true and he said that he hoped so because he had agreed to look after me during my stay.

I insisted that I could take care of myself and that I would be no trouble. He looked down at my shorts, pointing at the obvious cum stain on the crotch saying that it looked like someone had already looked after me that day. I grinned and told him some of what had happened on the train as we drove to the B&B.

The B&B was a three-story Victorian building that had once been two houses just around a corner from the seafront. The name of the street amused me as it was Coronation Street which reminded me of the TV soap that we had been forced to watch with my mother.

My host, John, ran the place with his partner, Mick. It had eight bedrooms over the top two floors and a shared bathroom on each floor. I guess that in those days, ensuite rooms were at a premium. Downstairs, there was a large dining room and a sitting room for guests. The rest was their private living accommodation and the main kitchen. There was also a huge back garden which was beautifully kept.

John and I went to their office for me to check-in and he went through the formalities of the house which were: clothing was optional, but you had to take a towel with you to sit on in all areas, all of the current residents were walking around nude but it would be my decision to do so.

Other house rules related to sexual activities should be kept to the bedrooms, but it was fine to have a quick grope but only in fun. No means NO; anyone becoming a sex pest would be asked to leave. The back garden was not overlooked, so nude sunbathing was allowed. Other than that, things seemed simple and you could come and go as you pleased, with your own key to the main door.

John took me to the kitchen to meet Mick who was equally as pleasant and shook my hand reminding me that I was their "charge" for the week. I looked a little blank and he explained that they would be keeping an eye on me during my stay and keeping me away from all those "nasty queers" as my friend had put it. John pointed at my shorts and mentioned that it may have been too late for that!

We went into the lounge for a cup of tea and a chat and I warmed to the two hosts who seemed genuinely good people with a wicked sense of humour - mostly at my expense.

Mick then took me up to my room on the top floor and he continued to discuss my safety. He called me every gay man's dream and that I could easily find myself in trouble if I went to the wrong places. He said that I was "Prime Meat" - young, skinny, and blonde who looked like he would be up for anything.

We made an agreement that I would tell him, or Mick where I would be going in the evenings and that they would advise whether it was a good idea or not based upon their knowledge of the area. I was happy with this arrangement as they had slightly unnerved me with what they had said. Maybe Brighton wasn't the best place for me to be alone?

At that point, one of the other guests stuck his head around the open door to ask Mick a question.

He was naked, around mid-thirties, muscular body, shaved head, and a thick moustache, and an average-sized circumcised cock. Mick introduced us and told him what we had been discussing about me being on my own and he agreed with Mick, saying that I could go out with him and his boyfriend if I wanted and was at a loose end or unsure where to go. I thanked him and he turned to leave before saying that I should please tell him that I was older than I looked.

Cheekily, I told him that I was seventeen and had been kissed before so not to be to concerned as I didn't shock easily. He grinned looking at Mick and said, "we will see about that!"

Mick told me that I would be doing myself a favour if I took him up on his offer as they were regular guests and were really genuine. Of course, I had no intention of being chaperoned, after all, I was alone for the first time in my life and wanted to sample everything by myself.

It was now about 16:00 and I was hungry and Mick said that as an exception, he would make me a sandwich. I was to unpack changing out of my stained shorts and into something more decent, then go to the kitchen bringing my shorts with me so he could wash them.

I duly changed and went downstairs as instructed. Some of the other housemates had appeared by that time. There were three naked guys in the lounge and I passed another on the stairs. I was clothed and started to think that perhaps I should take off my clothes too as I was looking forward to getting naked and mingling.

I ate my sandwich in the kitchen and chatted with my hosts. 

John then took me into the lounge and introduced me to the three guys. All very different, an elderly couple who were quite overweight sitting on a sofa and a younger man sitting in an armchair, who, I thought was quite interesting to look at. He clearly exercised and shaved his chest hair. looking closer his pubic hair and balls were also shaved. He had the most edible looking nipples.

Being shaved was something that wasn't new to me but looked hot. It turned out that he was the BF of the guy that I had met upstairs.

They all greeted me warmly and the old men slightly more lustfully. One of them mentioned that maybe I was slightly overdressed and looked forward to seeing me soon in somewhat less clothing. I blushed and told them that I was on my way out soon which was why I was dressed. We chatted for a few minutes before John took me out and showed me the garden where we were allowed to sunbathe.

I then decided to go out and see where things were. The promenade was round the corner and I headed in that direction. The main pier was buzzing with holidaymakers, the noise of the amusement arcades was tempting but I gave it a miss and stayed on the back streets. There were many quaint old shops and surprisingly many homeless people sitting in doorways asking for money.

Deciding that I probably needed help in order to find and gay haunts, I headed back to the B&B, hoping to talk to John or Mick and see where they suggested that I go that evening.

I let myself back into the B&B but Mick and John didn't seem to be around so I headed for the lounge to see who was there as I could hear voices. 

The two elderly men were still there chatting and I waved as I passed the door They called me in asking where I had been and we chatted for a while and they asked me what I had planned for the evening. I shrugged, telling them that I didn't really find anywhere that took my eye.

The older one, Maurice, who had been more chatty asked me some more questions including was I comfortable with being there with them naked. I told him that I wasn't as innocent as I looked and knew about the clothing rules. He suggested that I go upstairs and get rid of my boring clothes and return so we could discuss where I could go that evening. 

As I turned to leave the room he shouted not to forget my towel, or I would have to sit on his lap! I laughed and went to my upstairs. Whilst I had not great desires for either of these men, I felt that they were pretty genuine but maybe they wouldn't say no to a bit of young man and were probably not making a play for me anyway.

I any event, I was eager to be naked in the house as I considered it to be exciting. Besides, they might ask me to join them which would solve my problem.

Once in my room, I took off my clothes and had a quick sniff of my armpits. Deciding that I was not too smelly, I grabbed my towel, leaving the room slightly nervously with my room key on a band around my wrist.

I didn't meet anyone on the way and my nerves started to subside. Stopping just outside the lounge, I gave my cock a few tugs to plump it up a little as I knew that it would be the first thing that they would be looking at.

As I entered the room they both looked up from the magazine they were sharing and one of them made a comment that I was a lucky boy to have been blessed down below, making me blush.

I had a thing at that time about the size of my manhood. Yes, it looked big in comparison to my skinny frame. Maybe it was bigger than some of the other boys at school, but for me it made me feel a little freaky. Still, I knew that it had been meant as a compliment and I took it as such.

I stood in the doorway and Mo, as he preferred to be called, indicated that I should come on in so we could sit and talk. They were on a three-seater settee and they shuffled apart, making room for me, but I wasn't ready for that kind of close contact. There was an armchair next to the settee and I had to walk in front in front of them to get to it.

As I navigated the narrow space to the chair, Mo patted my bum calling it peachy making me giggle. They looked disappointed that I hadn't sat next to them but I angled the chair so that they could see me properly.

We sat and they asked me many questions relating to school, boyfriends, and girlfriends. I answered as truthfully as I could, explaining that I was in Brighton to find out more about gay life and to meet new people. They didn't push me to go into great sexual detail about my encounters, but I told them enough to keep them happy. I could see that Dave was getting happier than Mo as his cock was chubbing up slightly and he kept adjusting himself.

Seeing Dave becoming aroused by my tales prompted me to give away a little more to see where this would lead. Besides I was angling to go out with them that night. They eventually bit the bullet, asking me if I wanted to go to dinner with them to a small restaurant they frequented a few minutes away. I gratefully accepted and we agreed to meet in an hour.

That done, we all went up to our rooms; me leading the way so they could get a good look at my teen ass which seemed to please them.

I lay on my bed, happy that I now had somewhere to eat but still not sure where to go after. My biggest problem was that I certainly didn't look old enough to by a drink at a bar. Besides, I certainly wasn't a drinker. In fact, more than two Bacardi and Cokes were enough to get me merry, and any more I would be drunk - hardcore, eh?

We all arrived downstairs at about the same time. I dressed in my black school trousers and my favourite Ben Sherman shirt that was a birthday present from my mum and the two guys were suited and booted. I didn't have a tie but they said that it didn't matter, Both giving me a reassuring hug, sensing that I was not one who usually went to restaurants.

The place seemed rather posh and a little stuffy. We were shown to a booth by a rather imposing man who appeared to know Dave and Mo. He made a comment gesturing towards me that they had brought company tonight. Mo went back telling him, "that's our dessert, my dear," laughing. 

I sat next to Mo and Dave sat opposite us.

The waiter returned with the menus asking what we wanted to drink. Mo said the usual red wine, which I was pleased about as I had no clue what I should ask for. The wine arrived and the waiter looked a little doubtful asking my age. Mo told him that I was his grandson and that I was more than legal age. He made a show of grasping my leg and squeezing, making me jump. I don't think that for a minute that he believed us.

I hadn't tried red wine before and didn't like the dry sour taste, but nonetheless I sipped it slowly not wanting to appear clueless.

The waiter returned for our food order and asked what the young gentleman wanted. I certainly didn't have a clue what to say. Mo had put his hand back on my leg so the waiter could see, making it worse. He suggested that we all have the daily recommended special. Asked whether we wanted a side dish Mo, much to my embarrassment, ran his hand up my leg seriously close to my crotch, telling him that he already had a side dish. The waiter smiled and retreated to his station.

The meal was really good and Mo, seeing that I was struggling with the red wine, ordered me a Bacardi and Coke. The conversation turned as to where we could go after eating and Dave suggested a club that they belong to - my first gay club.

We finished our meal with a port, which I thought to be very sophisticated. But frankly, it made me feel slightly drunk which the guys observed and commented upon. I was actually excited and buzzing expectantly.

I decided that I needed to use the toilet and splash some water on my face before we left so Mo shuffled over and let me out. To my surprise, I was slightly wobbly on my legs due to the strong drinks. Dave offered to come with me to the toilet and I said that I would be fine when I had washed my face.

The waiter noticed that I was having difficulty walking to the toilets and smugly suggested that I should not have had the port. 

I made it to the door and he opened it for me. I'm not sure whether it was the wet floor of the booze, but I stumbled as I entered just managing to save myself. The waiter had also grabbed me, seeing what was about to happen which probably helped. I was still wobbly and he told me to go to a cubicle and gather myself and led me to an empty one at the far end sitting me down on the toilet seat.

I said that I needed to pee, so he stood me up and before I could protest was undoing my trousers and yanking them down to the floor, followed by my boxer briefs, and spun me around. He took hold of my cock and pointed it at the toilet, pushing the door closed behind us. 

I may have been drunk, but I was certainly not prepared for this. However, I obediently started peeing on demand. You know what it's like, once you have started you can't stop and that's exactly how it felt. The flow subsided and he milked my cock shaking off the drips. I was spun around half expecting a blow job or something, but he yanked my briefs and trousers up and told me to wash my face and return to my friends.

I was steadier walking back to the table. Mo put his hand over my crotch, giving it a little squeeze, asking me if the waiter had looked after me. It turned out that the waiter had told them what happened before I got back. I apologized and they told me that it didn't matter.

Whilst I was still a little fuzzy, I was now okay and didn't mind the fact that Mo's hand remained on my crotch stroking gently as we spoke. I didn't know if Dave was aware of what was happening under the table or even if he minded Mo feeling me up. However, it felt good and my cock was starting to wake up and make its shape more prominent against Mo's fingers.

I shot him a look, in panic as the waiter approached but he said that things were looking up. The waiter chimed in with the fact that he had been there before Mo. Mo grinned and told him to behave himself.

Mo paid the bill and we left heading for his club. Mo explained that as this was a "gentlemen's club" you needed to be twenty-one to gain entry. But he knew the right people to be able to get me in. Once at the club, which was basically a side door to what appeared to be a closed shop, I waited outside with Dave and Mo went in to discuss me. He returned saying that I could go in as long as I stayed with them.

The door led to a first-floor lounge, beautifully decorated with massive leather sofas and low drinks tables. A waiter was taking drinks round. It all looked very civilized.

Many of the heads turned when I entered, making me feel a little uncomfortable. We sat down on a huge sofa, me in the middle of them. The waiter took our drinks order. I had a soft drink, knowing that if I had any more alcohol I would probably be sick.

Whilst we chatted, Mo asked the waiter for some of their special cigarettes which, on arrival, I recognized as joints. I declined mine saying that I didn't smoke, only to be reminded that I had told them that I smoked sometimes on special occasions and that this would be one. Besides, I would look more grown-up if I joined in. I had no choice and took the lighted joint from him.

If I'm honest, I had smoked joints with my uncle before and knew that it would just give me a bit of a rush, making me feel happy.

Mo and Dave described the facilities. A gambling room and a cinema room upstairs and that maybe we could go to see what films were showing later, as it would not be appropriate to take me gambling. Dave looked rather doubtful and suggested that we return to the B&B after our drinks.

I, however, was now on a high after puffing on my joint and really wanted to go to the cinema room. The thought of seeing some porn excited me further, however, Dave looked doubtful but Mo said that there would be no harm having a brief look.

The room was huge. It seated around forty people with proper cinema seats and a large screen. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see a guy at the back working the film projector. The room was full of smoke, which I usually would have hated, but in my high state, I didn't really care, especially as the screen was showing two guys giving each other blow jobs.

The seats were in rows of five, most of the seats had been taken and there were some guys standing in the aisle by the side.

Dave spotted three empty seats in the middle of a row and we headed for them. There were people sitting at each end of the row and I followed Mo with Dave behind me. 

We had to disturb the man on the end. He half stood up to let us in and didn't look happy about it and then I saw why. He had his trousers undone and his erect cock was sticking out which he tried to hide with his hand as we passed. As I squeezed past him he pushed forward slightly squeezing my bum; not that I cared but Dave didn't seem too happy about me being so obviously groped.

I sat between my two friends and Mo took out the remainder of our joints, lighting them, and passed them to us. I was intently watching the screen puffing away like a pro. The dope was making my head buzz, but in a good way and it, together with the film, was starting to have a positive effect on my cock, which was now rock hard inside my tight briefs.

I looked at Mo and Dave and they were groping themselves whilst I joined in, wishing that I could properly relieve myself.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

Looking to my left, the man who had groped my bum, had his hand in Dave's lap and appeared to be rubbing his cock through his trousers. Dave moved his hands away and allowed him to do it. 

As I watched this play out, the man undid Dave's fly and managed to get Dave's cock out of his pants. Dave was rock hard with an impressive sized cock. He looked at me and I pretended not to notice as he put his hand in the way, obscuring my view of the man wanking him.

I then looked towards Mo. He was wanking the younger man next to him and that man was also rubbing Mo's cock through his trousers. This looked so horny. Mo smiled at me nodding towards the man he was wanking. The light was not too good but I could see enough to observe that the younger man too had a big cock and that his balls were also out of his trousers.

I have to say that I felt rather neglected, but what I was seeing made me so horny. I was openly rubbing my own cock through my trousers.

Dave, clearly loving the attention he was getting, moved his hand to the back of the seats, stroking the back of my neck which allowed me to see everything. The man then bent down and started sucking Dave's cock. I was now beyond horny, opening my fly and managed to release my own rampant teen dick from its confines.

Grasping my dick, I started wanking myself furiously hoping that someone, anyone, would take over and help me cum. 

Talking of which, the man who Mo was wanking started cumming and made quite a lot of noise about it. Mo continued to milk that big cock, getting all of the juices out and then turned to me and showed me his cum drenched hand, rummaging in his pocket for a tissue. 

Feeling so high and sexually desperate for any action, I leaned over and licked some of the man's cum from his hand continuing to pound my own cock. Mo's expression was one of shock but he allowed me to continue lapping away at the stranger's cum. It tasted a little sour but not unpleasant.

He quickly decided that things may be getting out of hand and suggested that we leave and I should put my little man back in my trousers. Dave upon hearing this removed the man's head from his lap and put his own cock away. I followed suit, still feeling rather cheated as I had not cum yet and we left the room.

Mo wanted a final drink before we left, so we went back to the lounge. I had another Barcardi and coke as I still felt very high. I was sorry that the evening had come to an end, but resigned myself that we would be going back to the B&B and maybe I could find someone there who would help me get my rocks off.

It was around midnight when we returned to the B&B. Most of the place was in darkness, apart from a light coming from the lounge where we also heard voices.

Dave wanted to go to bed but as I was still buzzing Mo agreed to come into the lounge to see who was there with me before deciding if he wanted to stay up for a while longer.

There were four old guys sitting around the big table playing cards. They were in just their underpants, which didn't make them look remotely fanciable to me. They look up as we entered and the clearly knew Mo who introduced me to them. One laughingly said that he had heard a sweet young thing had checked in and how lovely he thought I was.

They asked where we had been. Mo told them selectively where and some of what happened. Me, being less discreet started telling them what had happened in the film room in greater detail. Mo, not to be beaten, told them about me licking a stranger's cum from his hand which embarrassed me totally. Game set and match to Mo.

There were bottles of wine on the table and one of the men asked if we wanted to have a glass with them to which I immediately said yes we would - not that I really needed more alcohol.

I asked why they were sitting around in their undies and not naked. They pointed to a pile of clothes in the corner reminding me that you had to sit on something if you wanted to be naked and they hadn't been to get their towels.

Mo looked at me and said that it was okay if I wanted to undress to my undies while he drank his glass of wine. I, of course, was up for that. In fact, I was up for anything given the amount of alcohol and the joints I had consumed and began to kick off my shoes, only to be stopped by one of the men.

He suggested that maybe, with the novelty of having such a lovely young man staying, we could play a game which would still mean that I could be naked but that they would take part in making it happen. I was confused and becoming a little impatient to get naked. Mo said that I should hear him out and see if I was brave enough to join in the game.

The game was quite basic. They each turned over a card and the highest card player removed an item of my clothing until I was naked. This didn't sound very exciting to me but I just wanted to get naked like them. They all seemed to think that it was a good idea so I agreed and a piece of paper was written with the order of which item would be taken from me each time.

Mo had now stripped to his y-fronts which had a rather obvious stain on them from earlier which hadn't gone unnoticed sat down.

The first item was my socks. I was to stand next to the winner and have them removed. However, my balance was not great so Mo pulled me on to his lap. I put my feet on to the man's lap and he removed my socks, taking my feet and putting them to his nose, sniffing them and licking my toes, making me squirm as my feet are so ticklish.

The next item was my shirt and Mo won the hand. He rose from his seat and came behind me running his hands up and down my front. He slowly undid the buttons of my shirt, followed by the cuffs with much encouragement from the old men. He then pulled the shirt out of my trousers and slipped it over my shoulders exposing my vest - yes I wore a vest. 

My nipples had already sprung to attention and were clearly visible under the vest. Mo reached up and gave them a gentle pinch while breathing gently into my ear. The effect of this engorged my cock even more. It was tightly constrained in my briefs so it wasn't too obvious.

I was loving this attention and was making up my own story as to how this would pan out in my head.

The next item would be my vest. I stood in front of the winner who wasted no time divesting me of it. He licked his fingers and fondled my sensitive nipples which really turned me on. I leaned back into him as he played with them making little excited noises.

One of the men stated that he liked the fact that I was turned on by having my nipples played with because he had a nipple fetish. I didn't want it to stop. I seriously thought about having a gentle rub of my strangled cock, which felt that like it was now leaking precum furiously.

The next winner was the oldest, and the fattest of the group beckoned me to him. I stood between his legs while he licked each of my nipples before starting to removing my belt. He pulled it out of the loops of my trousers and draped it around my neck. He pulled on the belt, bringing our faces together, and kissed me full on the lips.

His hands had now moved to the button of my school trousers, only to be stopped by the crowd who told him that the belt was an item and that he had to stop. He moaned that he had been cheated. I silently agreed with him. I just wanted my cock to be released from their tight confines and didn't much care who did it.

It was now clear that the next item would be my trousers so full attention was paid to shuffling the cards to make sure that there was no cheating.

The winner was Mo which I was kind of pleased about as he had given me such a good night and I wanted to please him. A couple of the men that hadn't won anything began complaining, saying that as Mo had already won an item and that the prize should be passed on to them. They were shouted down and the game continued with Mo picking me up and standing me on his chair so they would get a good look at me.

He circled me and moulded my bum in his hands, working up and down my sides and then to the front of my trousers where he found my rock hard teen dick constrained in its tight prison. He grasped my cock and balls and they could now all see how excited I was which had them cheering and clapping lustfully.

I was so excited, thrusting myself against Mo's fingers as he grasped my cock. His fingers now unbuttoned my waistband and slowly lowered my fly. Before parting the front of my trousers he pushed his nose into the gap taking in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of my excitement. I think I also felt his tongue lap gently at the head of my dick.

My trousers were gaping open just below my junk which protruded obscenely over the top. He lowered them to my ankles and help me to step out of them. My dick pointing outwards, tenting in my now almost transparent white briefs. I have always produced lots of pre-cum and my junk was soaked leaving little to their imagination.

Mo leaned forward and licked the head of my cock and down the shaft making it pulsate out of control. I stood there groaning, just willing him or anyone just to get it out and make me cum. I really didn't care how it would happen, only that I needed a release. Mo looked up at me and I mouthed, "please do it," thrusting myself against his face. He shook his head smiling and stood back allowing his friends to see me in all my glory.

I looked down at the group and despite the fact that they were old men they were all rock hard. Some were playing with their cocks inside their underpants, others rubbing furiously outside. They all looked enormous and I completely forgot about the fact that I hadn't had any sexual attraction to them. I wanted them all and right now!

I started to get down from the chair but they told me to stay there as the star prize was next - my undies.

Mo asked me if I really wanted to do this, winking and of course knowing the answer. I breathlessly said that I wanted this more than anything.

They all clapped, whooping in delight whilst the final cards were dealt. The winner was the man that had been annoyed when he only got to remove my belt. I guess that was some justice. 

He got out of his chair and I could now see his cock. His undies were loose and his cock was pointing straight ahead almost past his big belly. It was huge and there was a wet patch where he had been playing with it. He surprised everybody by walking straight past me, his cock swaying before him as he walked to the door and closed it reminding us of the no sex house rules.

Now back with me, he turned me so that I faced the table. My cock was throbbing and everyone could see that I was so excited by the amount of precum that had made my briefs see-through.

He stood behind me moulding the cheeks of my bum in his big hands, parting them and sniffing at my crack. His nose pressed against my hole as he pressed hard into me. My cock pulsated again and more precum came out making me reach down to make myself more comfortable only to get a slapped hand.

Slowly, he lowered the back of my briefs and pushed his nose back into my bum crack again whilst between my legs and grabbing the front waistband. My cock was rubbing against his hand and I was loving the feeling as he teased his audience, lowering my briefs and pushing the back up. Somebody yelled for him to fucking get on with it or he would.

Suddenly he yanked my undies down to my knees enabling my relieved dick to spring upwards, pointing towards the ceiling. It was clear how much I had been leaking as my whole groin and sparse pubic hair was saturated. Standing now at my side he took my rampant slippery teen dick in his hand and wanked it slowly for a few seconds before being told to sit down as his turn had finished.

I stayed on the chair whilst they debated what to do next. Another pearl of precum appeared on the head of my cock and I reached down and wiped it off with my finger and licked the finger savouring my sweet juices meeting with their approval.

During their deliberations, the two guys that had not won anything started remonstrating with the others. I thought that this could be getting nasty and that maybe I should get down and let them play with me for a while just to satisfy them.

After more discussion, most of which I wasn't listening to, Mo asked me if I would be up for some more playtime and would I shoot my boy spunk for them all to see. I told them that I wanted that very much but didn't want to be thrown out of the B&B if the owners found out. They all assured me that they would take the blame if anything happened and not to worry.

Mo helped me down from the chair and gave me a glass of wine and sat me on a sofa while they discussed what they wanted to do next. They all now knew that I was so up for it that and that I would probably agree to anything.

My cock had been so hard for so long that it had started to hurt and no massaging from me was going to relieve it. Only getting my erection down would help and that meant me cumming.

After much debate, they decided that another game would be fun. The object of the game would be to either make me cum, (the winner claiming my juices), or me making them cum depending on what they wanted if they won a hand. 

Pieces of paper had body parts written on them and the winner could decide whether he would use my body or me his. If I orgasmed before any of them then I had to make the men who had not shot their loads cum by sucking their cocks.

It was agreed that, as far as possible, I would lay on the table so they could all see the action close up. I was hoisted on to the table and someone put a cushion under my head.

If I'm honest, I can't remember who did what but the first winner was allowed to rim my ass. Two of them held a leg each, spreading them as far apart as I could allow and WOW did that man know what to do with his tongue. His minute was spent lapping away at my winking rosebud and trying to get his tongue inside me. I was thrashing about trying to help him penetrate me only with slight success.

The game now seemed to have gone out of their heads as a free for all began. Somebody had my cock in his mouth and another was licking my balls and underneath. I was trying to thrust into this man's mouth hoping to cum as soon as I could. They were pushed away and another guy actually managed to get my cock and balls into his mouth at the same time. Something that had not happened since I was younger.

This was now all about making me cum and I was making some not completely human noises whilst they worked on abusing me. One man licking my cock head decided that he wanted to edge me and make me beg him to let me cum. He was so good at sucking and licking my dick but knew exactly when to stop. I was now begging to be allowed to cum but they all now wanted me to last longer.

I had now been flipped over into a doggy position and was sucking the huge cock of the fat man. Someone was rimming me and I was being fingered by another at the same time. I was so close to unloading my pent up fluids and they knew it. They stopped short of allowing me to cum each time. Sweat was rolling off me as I willed myself to ejaculate my pent up emotions

Now on my back again There were two men on my nipples biting and pinching. My legs held wide apart and a two-finger assault happening in my ass causing my cock pulsate even more. Another man lapping at the fresh teen juices as they flowed out.

The guy fingering me asked if I was up for a rough fucking. I begged them to take my ass however they wanted. I yelled, "yessss fuck my ass, Daddies." With that, I was manhandled from the table like a rag doll and almost thrown over the arm on a sofa. My vulnerable bottom there for all to abuse as they wanted.

I could feel myself being rimmed by each of them in turn and various fingers inserted roughly into my twitching hole. I was pushing back on to those fingers willing for them to go in deeper.

Finally, someone rammed his cock into my hole to the hilt, his balls slapping against my ass. I gasped for breath. The pain didn't matter. I was loving it and begging for more. He was pushed aside and the next and the next man penetrated me hard and fast. I felt as though I was going to be split open with every thrust. The air had been expelled from my lungs by the weight and efforts of the rampant group.

I was grabbed by the hair and someone thrust his meat into my willing mouth. I opened my eyes and it was Mo, leering at me, somehow he looked like a different person. His cock was inside my throat and I couldn't breathe as he pounded my face. I almost passed out and the fucking stopped. I was thrown on to the sofa now surrounded by the group, all of whom had fucked my ass without mercy.

Lying on my back, I was told to open my mouth and get my reward for the evening entertainment as they all began furiously wanking their cocks wanting to cover me in their spunk. 

I took the first two loads to my face, one hitting me in the eyes so I could now not see what was happening. The other jetting into my eager mouth. I was also wanking myself wanting to desperately release my spunk. I then felt a warm sensation as someone ejaculated over my cock, balls, and hand. That was it for me. my balls tightened and I erupted violently covering my chest and chin in my own cum.

A low cheer erupted as fingers scooped the globs of my cum from my sweating body. I could see them licking their fingers and savouring the taste of my teen juices. Finally, the others erupted over my spent dick and tummy. There was not much of my slender frame that was not covered in their cum.

I lay there feeling dizzy and exhausted as some of them pushed their deflating cocks into my mouth growling at me to clean them up.

Mo then appeared and sat on the arm of the chair asking if I was okay. I told him that I was better than okay but that I should go and clean up. He got a cloth from somewhere and I wiped the worst off and he took me to the bathroom.

I slept well that night only to be awoken by the clatter of breakfast being served downstairs. Strangely, I felt great and was very hungry. With my towel in hand, I went down to the breakfast room. Looking around, there was nobody from the previous night. I guessed that they must have tired themselves out on me.

Mick took me to a table where the guy with the shaved head sat with his partner. They agreed that I could join them and told me to sit down quickly as I was being leered at by some of the others. 

Calum, the shaved-headed guy, reminded me that I was a horny looking lad with a big dick and that I would certainly be getting some attention from other guys, some wanted and some not. I didn't mention the previous evening nor its events but smiled inwardly.

I ate breakfast with Calum and Simon and they invited me to go with them to the nudist beach later that morning, which I accepted.

 

Part 4 At The Beach coming soon if enough want it.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments