Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Sauna Boy

"Unexpected Encounters are sweetest"

42
12 Comments 12
9.3k Views 9.3k
949 words 949 words

I plopped down on the wooden bench seat, closed my eyes, and let the steam fill my lungs and open my pores, relaxing me and offering some quiet before I would begin my day. I’d discovered the pleasure of an early morning sauna session a few weeks back and now I looked forward to it before a rigorous day on navigating the Florida legal system. I found that if I got to the gym early, I could use the equipment without much interference and would have the steam room to myself to clear my mind while I planned my day.

Just as I got into my zen space, the door to the sauna opened and someone came in and sat down. I didn’t pay any attention, I was in my own space and didn’t want to engage in conversation. I cracked one eye open after a few minutes and discovered a gorgeous young man sitting on the top bench seat across from me. He too had his eyes closed and I let my eyes move over his taut hairless body, appreciating his sculpted body. He opened his eyes and saw me looking at him and he smiled.

I was caught and a bit embarrassed but I smiled back and closed my eyes again and went back to my thoughts. A few minutes later, I shifted on the seat and opened my eyes to find my quiet steam room companion placidly sitting with his eyes closed as well, oblivious to my presence.

He lifted his towel to wipe perspiration from his face, revealing his long thick beautiful cock resting on the wooden bench. His was completely shaved which I love, his cock, his balls his ass, from what I could see he was bare and that is a huge turn-on to me.

I happened to look up as he replaced the towel and he had a cute knowing smile on his face as he had obviously seen me checking out his big dick. I felt myself blush and shot a quick smile and closed my eyes again. But I was curious and thinking about the hunk of cock I had seen was making me horny even though I was trying to think of work. I opened my eyes and the guy was very slowly fondling his cock under the towel while he looked at me. My eyes flew to where his hand was stroking his meat and I watched unashamed, my own cock swelling as I watched him play with himself.

A faint gasp slipped from his young lips as he increased the pace of his strokes and I longed to watch his fingers as they jerked his luscious meat. As if he had read my mind, he let the towel slip and closed his eyes as he masturbated, knowing I was watching him. He slowly lifted his cock and began to rub his balls. Slowly he teased me, biting his lower lip as his ample dick grew even bigger. He opened his eyes and our eyes locked as he stroked his stiff cock openly, sighing as he pumped it.

NatalieXO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieXO

“It’s beautiful,” I whispered as suddenly the door to the sauna opened and an older man came in, taking a seat on the lower bench to my left. He quickly covered his gorgeous meat and almost laughed at getting caught. I looked over at my zipless fuck new friend and winked. I was angry that we had been interrupted as I was so ready to watch streams of cum squirt out of that proud dick, I wanted to see it so much.

Frustrated, I glanced at my watch and saw that I needed to get showered and into the office. I looked over at the young guy as he swept locks of dirty blond hair from his face and winked at me, and I of course smiled back. I hit the shower and was lost in my thoughts of what the day would bring when I looked over to the shower stall at a 45-degree angle from mine. The shower curtain was open and there was the sauna boy, watching me and jerking himself off. I rinsed off and just stood there watching as he pumped his thick meat, looking in my eyes as I reached down and began to play with my stiffening dick.

It wasn’t more than thirty seconds later that he moaned and three long beautiful steams of jizz lept from his big cock head, and he caught his sweet load in his hand. I went over the edge seeing that and I started to feel the cum rise in my own shaft. When I opened my eyes again, he walked into my shower stall, closed the shower curtain and knelt down, and began to jerk me off.

“It’s OK baby, I’m twenty-three, I’m legal, I just look really young,” he said lowly as he pulled up my cock and wrapped his young warm lips around my balls, sucking me with just the right amount of softness. In seconds I was moaning and he swallowed me, sucking me with his lips just gliding over my shaft, softly not hard like most guys. I exploded and he pulled my dick from his mouth and took my load all over his face, steams of my cum lacing his sweet young face. Then he sucked me tenderly until my cock went soft, kissed it, and stood to kiss my lips softly before he slipped from the stall and disappeared.

I never saw him again, but I will always remember that early morning encounter that was right out of a fantasy.

The End.

Published 
Written by CaesarDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments