Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poolside Poser

"Tempted by Marcus in his tiny tight speedos!"

47
15 Comments 15
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I was on an off-site business meeting with my team at work. About a dozen of us were away at a conference centre. After a couple of days of intense meetings we had a few hours of free time to unwind. The place had a good indoor pool and I decided to go for a swim. The pool was empty except for me and another guy, Marcus. We chatted and learned we’d both been competition swimmers for our colleges. We swam pacing each other for a while. But as we swam, I found my eyes were constantly drawn to him. 

Marcus was about the same age as me, late thirties, with a very masculine face. His body was fit and slim, lightly tanned, with a smooth muscular hairless chest and legs. He was in the smallest brightly patterned speedo-style swim trunks I’d ever seen. They barely covered the bulge of his penis and balls, and weren’t much more than a thong strap at the back. There was something sensual about his moments as he walked along the poolside, and at times he almost seemed to be deliberately posing in ways that showed off his bulging speedos. I found I couldn’t keep my eyes off his firm buttocks swinging with his strides, that thong strap nestling in the valley between his ass cheeks, the thin bright patterned gusset between his legs, and of course the big bulge of his sex kit.  

I couldn’t stop memories of my schooldays at an all-boys school coming back. I was a sex-mad eighteen, coming up to nineteen, year-old who desperately wanted girls. Girls were almost impossible to get, but I was surrounded by boys my own age equally desperate for any kind of sex. I remembered school swimming lessons. We were in school regulation dark blue speedos that showed a boy’s bulge and made it very obvious if he was erect, which most of us seemed to be most of the time. Memories came back of that unforgettable eighteenth year. I remembered sharing a swimming class changing cubicle with another boy, of stripping naked with him, both of our young penises hard-up erect, the inevitable cock play, mutual masturbation, and our semen splashes trickling down the cubicle wall. 

I tried to fight the memories back. I reminded myself I’m a happily married man. But still my penis strained hard. A couple of times when I climbed out of the water my trunks clung to my stiff penis shaft showing its outline. Something within me irresistibly made sure I let Marcus see I was erect. I was in the water holding onto the side rail when Marcus squatted down above me. His legs were wide and between them the thin cloth bulge of his speedos showed the outline of his balls and penis in perfect detail, with wisps of his dark pubic hair peeping out at the sides. I saw his penis too was erect, with its big round head almost poking out above the top of his tiny trunks.  

“Want to come back to my room for some beers and to watch some porn?” Marcus asked, smiling down at me.  

I couldn’t resist. We wrapped the white towelling robes that came with our rooms around us and headed for Marcus’ room. He tossed off his robe almost the moment the door was closed behind us, leaving him just in his speedos.  

“Mind if I take these off?” Marcus said, running his hands down the sides of his trunks. “They’re wet, cold and clammy.”  

Without waiting for my reply he slipped his speedos down his thighs then let them drop so he was naked. His penis was semi-erect, bending up to its big round purple head from swinging balls and a neat ring of pubic hair just around its base. My eyes locked onto his penis as it swung sensuously and erotically with his movements, then onto his naked buttocks and the crack between them as he bent with his back to me to pick his speedos up and toss them aside. 

When he next looked at me his eyes invited me to take off my trunks too. I was so conscious that I was rock-hard erect with the sheer eroticism of being with a naked man I’d felt so much sexual excitement over. My fully erect penis bounced out as I dropped my trunks and arched up in front of me, quivering stiffly. Marcus’ eyes instantly went down to it. I stood briefly facing him with my legs slightly spread, thrusting my hips forward. I wanted him to enjoy me and lust for me, but didn’t want it to look too obvious. My own seven-inch penis was shorter than Marcus’, but thicker, and my pubic hair was an untidy bush around my balls and cock.  

But as I stood there naked I saw something that sent an erotic thrill like an electric shock through me. Over an upright chair were the clothes Marcus had stopped off for his swim. Among them was a pair of women’s panties, in light purple satin with a little white flower pattern and white embroidery. My heart pounded! I picked them up. "Do you wear these?” I asked him, running the thin, so soft cloth through my fingers.  

I confess I’ve got a panty fetish. It started soon after I’d started masturbating. I discovered the contents of my mother’s lingerie drawer and laundry basket, the sexy underwear she wore for my father during the long sessions of giggling, squealing and grunting I could hear through my bedroom wall. Then at eighteen when I’d got together with other boys to masturbate I’d enjoyed the erotic pleasure of seeing other boys just in girly panties. Through married life I’d secretly borrowed my wife’s panties. I’d posed in front of our big wall mirror to admire the sight of them bulging over my erection. I’d masturbated in and over them, and sometimes secretly worn her sexy little panties at work.  

“Can I put them on?” I asked. My voice must have shown my excitement.  

“Be my guest,” Marcus replied.  

A moment later I was savouring the deliciously light feel of thin soft satin taut over my buttocks and my straining penis. In the wall mirror I saw the panties bulge in a huge cone over the rounded apex of my lust- and erection-swollen penis head. Where my erection pushed them out, my pubic hair and balls showed at the sides. As I did a slow twirl to show off my panty-clad all but naked body to Marcus my penis slid out of the panties so my cock head and nearly half my straining shaft were poking out above the embroidered top hem. Then I saw what was on the bed and another shock hit me.  

It was a glossy magazine. It was open at a big centrefold picture of a bearded man looking mid-forties. He was naked except for women’s red high heel shoes and was standing astride a big motorcycle. His hand was wrapped around his erect penis, his head was thrown back open-mouthed in the ecstatic climax of masturbation, and the camera had caught his spurting jet of semen arching over the motorcycle’s big red tank. I flicked through a couple of pages to see more pictures of naked men and men in sexy underwear, all in erotic poses I could hardly believe.  

“Do you like seeing men like this?” I asked.  

Before Marcus could reply I had turned the page to a picture of a man, naked but for sheer black seamed stockings, on all fours on a rug with his legs spread wide. The view was from behind, looking through his spread legs at his arse and at his hairy balls and huge penis hanging down between his thighs. He was looking over his shoulder at the camera. The hungry look in his eyes was enough to strain my penis up a couple of notches tighter.  

Another memory flashed back. I was in a bedroom with a boy from my class at school. We’d both just turned nineteen in that last vacation between school and university. We were naked together ogling girly porn magazines. Just for fun we’d been copying the nude poses the girls in the pictures were doing, although being boys we couldn’t get our legs as wide as the girls were spreading theirs. The erotic excitement of exposing myself for my boy friend’s eyes and lustful hands that afternoon flooded back to me!  

I slipped off the panties as slowly and sensuously as I could, like I’d done for my boy friend that never-to-be-forgotten afternoon. Then, naked, I got onto the bed on all fours with my knees wide like the guy in the picture. I looked at Marcus over my shoulder and fingered my cock, balls and arse, reaching so far under me that Marcus could see my fingertips playing in my bum crack. 

Then it happened! Marcus’ hand was on my backside, fondling my buttocks, exploring my bum crack, reaching under me between my spread legs to brush my inner thigh tops, to finger my groins and my balls and of course the full length of my stiff penis shaft right up to my so sensitive cock head. I think I cried out with the sexual pleasure and strained my thighs as wide as I could for his exploring hand.  

I’m married and get full sex two or three times a week. But my wife isn’t much interested, she never initiates, she never plays with my cock and she never asks for anything daring. We only do missionary. It's just a matter of me climbing on top of her for my five minutes of pleasure, filling her with my semen then rolling off her. In the two or three days I’d been at the conference centre I’d solo masturbated over porn and my wife’s panties. I’d edged and played, but deep down I wanted more. The explosion of sexual pleasure from Marcus’ hand between my legs was more delicious than anything I’d experienced in years. 

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

As Marcus’ hand played between my legs I involuntarily nuzzled my cock and balls against his hand, and I whimpered with the sheer exquisite pleasure. Now I only wanted one thing. 

I got into a kneeling position on the bed with my knees wide and my back arched as I thrust my hips forward. It’s my favourite masturbation position. I love the heavy feel of my erection sticking out in front of me, and spreading my legs pulls my muscles tight. In those far-off school days a boy with me could slide his hand under me to tease me between my legs as I masturbated. I’ve never masturbated with my wife. I’ve only masturbated in secret, sometimes in bed with her when she’s asleep beside me. I’d masturbated like that in my room the night before, longing for the women in the porn pictures on my screen to slide their hands under me. Now I had someone with me!  

“Wank me!” I gasped at Marcus, feeling my hungry penis with my fingers as I looked up at him.  

Marcus was instantly on the bed kneeling next to me. His hand caressed my buttocks and his own hard penis poked and brushed my naked side. His other hand caressed my thigh, slowly working toward my hard-up shaft.  

“Cum over my panties,” Marcus said, pausing to pick up his purple satin panties and hand them to me. 

I held the panties stretched in front of me. I ran them back and forth between my legs. I brushed the smooth taut material against my stiff penis, just the way I do with borrowed panties as I masturbate imagining the soft feel of a woman’s fingers, lips and tongue. Marcus’ fingers slid across my thigh to ruffle my pubic hair then lightly stroked my balls, reaching right under me to my anus. He knew just how to touch me in ways that got my erection feeling stiff enough to snap. Then his whole fist wrapped loosely around my penis shaft and he began to masturbate me.  

I hadn’t been wanked by another male since my school days, but after such a long abstinence the pleasure was every bit as exquisite as I remembered. I’d had hand jobs from girls since. I’d certainly enjoyed the penis-straining pleasure of playing with a girl’s bottom, breasts and pussy while she wanked me. But I’d long concluded only a man knows what another man really wants, and Marcus’ hand on my penis told me instantly he knew exactly what a man wants.  

He’d oiled his hand with something in readiness and he squeezed my cock just right. He rhythmically pulled my foreskin and stroked my shaft full length from my pubic hair brushing his hand to fist sliding right up over my penis head. The ring of his thumb and forefinger caught the base ridge of my penis head and my so sensitive frenulum deliciously. All the time he wanked me his other hand caressed my buttocks and tickled my arse. His own penis prodded and brushed me and I reached down to play with his cock and balls. I guess my grunts, the way my penis suddenly stiffened in his hand and I rammed my hips forward told him my cum was rising. That’s how I found he knew how to hold a man on the exquisite, almost agonising brink of orgasm.  

I could hardly take any more by the time his methodically pumping hand took me smoothly through to my cum. I held the panties in front of my cock head. I rammed my penis hard forward in my orgasm thrust. Almost involuntarily I reached down to grip Marcus’ buttocks to pull him against me, squeezing his penis and balls against my naked thigh. In a delicious body-juddering orgasm I spurted dollop after dollop of semen over Marcus’ panties. After the last surge of orgasm pleasure had pulsed through my cock I knelt there panting with my still half-erect penis sticking horizontally out in front of me swinging as it dripped a rope of residual semen onto the panties.  

I felt Marcus’ hand on my backside. He’d moved to stand by the bed. His own penis was bending up erect so much the tip of its erection-swollen head was pointing up almost vertical. He was fingering his shaft and knob the way a guy does to tease it to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. The look in Marcus’ eyes and the way he flicked his cock at me told me it was his turn now, and my turn to give. I felt a surge of a mixture of gratitude for the sexual pleasure he had given me, and after years of bland sex a desire to do something really erotic for him.  

I slid off the bed and knelt in front of Marcus. I made sure the wall mirror was behind me so he could see my ass, and hopefully my balls between my legs. I looked up and him and licked my lips. At that time I’d never sucked a man off but I’d read all about it and seen plenty of pictures and videos of girls, and sometimes men, doing it for men in porn. I wanted to submit to my new partner’s desires. It was exciting being his sex slave.  

Marcus spread his legs, braced himself against the upright chair behind him and thrust his penis head toward my face. I didn’t take his cock into my mouth straight away. Instead I lightly fingered, kissed and licked his inner thigh tops and his balls and ruffled his thick young pubic hair with my tongue. I got my face right under him between his legs. After our swim his flesh was clean and smelled and tasted of chlorine. Marcus groaned, spread his legs wider and thrust his sex kit against my face so I guessed I was doing it right.  

After pleasuring him like that I licked him slowly and smoothly up and down his hard shaft. Then I took just his cock head into my mouth so my lips were just under his corona ridge. I squeezed my lips lightly and rolled my tongue over Marcus’s cock head. The grunt from above me and the way Marcus squirmed and tried to push his cock further into my mouth told me that though I’d never done it before, I was doing it right.  

Then, like I’d read in the porn stories and seen in the videos I bobbed my head smoothly and rhythmically up and down. I squeezed my lips around his hard muscle as my lips slid up and down his penis shaft. I didn’t manage much of his length into my mouth, just his cock head and a couple of inches or so of his shaft below his ridge. I sucked on each upstroke, and at the top of each upstroke I rolled my tongue over his cock head. Above me I heard Marcus gasp and grunt and I felt him squirm and thrust his hips against me.  

I kept going for quite some time. I felt Marcus tremble, he rammed his hips forward toward my face and his penis shaft suddenly hardened in my mouth. Marcus let out a long deep half grunt, half groan then I felt his hard cock jerk between my lips and his semen spurted into my mouth. I stayed kneeling with Marcus’ penis in my mouth till his shaft began to soften, then I slid my lips off it. His penis was still mostly erect. While I was still kneeling in front of him he reached down and closed his thumb and forefinger round his shaft. Then he masturbated himself till he sent a last spurt of semen splashing onto my face and chest.

We took a shower together. Being in the shower with him, our glistening wet bodies coming together, our penises brushing together and against each other’s naked body, soaping and lathering each other all over, we were soon both up hard erect again.

Out of the shower we relaxed naked on the bed together, enjoying cold beers and watching a porn DVD on Marcus’ laptop connected to the big TV. It was about a posh girls’ college with the male and female teachers steadily working their way through the girls and each other. We watched almost every straight, gay and lesbian sex act I could imagine being performed on the screen. As we watched we played with each other’s sex kit and hand-jobbed each other a couple of times to semen-spurting orgasms.

The time for our team dinner was fast approaching and I left Marcus for my room to get changed. At the dinner I was disappointed when Marcus sat next to Adrian, a rather good-looking guy in his late twenties. The two of them left the dinner together early. Marcus let me keep his semen-soaked panties, and as I masturbated over them in my room later I guessed how he and Adrian would be spending the night. There were a couple of days more of our meeting to go after that, but that might be another story!

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments