Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Boys And A Weekend

"Twinks having a fab time!"

11
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Two years after I arrived in Nottingham as an eighteen-year-old in 1970, I began working in a temporary job lasting for six months in the historic town of Newark, with its lovely old buildings, castle, and English Civil War heritage. It wasn’t long before I looked for the different toilets in the town and visited them to assess their potential. There were three toilets very close to the town centre which were regularly used by men for sexual activities, and I had every intention of making the most of what they offered while I had the opportunity to do so.

With an hour to kill one afternoon, I called in at the toilets near the old Butter Market. These long-since-gone toilets were normally so busy, that it was unusual to leave disappointed. On this particular day, I was pleased that one of the middle cubicles in the row was vacant because this was a great place for understall play. With any luck, I would get some action from each adjoining side, but on this occasion, I didn’t need the choice.

The floors showed signs of wiped-up cum and, occasionally, a pool of it left where it had fallen, so I removed my trousers and pants, hung them on the hook, and sat down on the toilet. I could tell from the shadows on the floor of the cubicle to my left that the guy in there was stroking. I looked under the fairly wide gap at the bottom of the wall and I think he noticed me as, in no time at all, a hand appeared that invited me to play. I squatted down, and the hand wrapped itself around my hardening cock, giving it a gentle rub and a squeeze before it withdrew.

I then saw two knees appear on the floor as he knelt down, no doubt hoping that I would reciprocate. These looked like the knees of a young man, and I eagerly reached under, stroked his thigh, and working my way up, felt his loosely hanging balls before reaching his rock-hard erection. My fingers were sending messages to my brain telling me what this cock that I couldn’t yet see was like. It was quite large with a prominent head which I ran my fingers over as I explored this piece of male anatomy with my hand.

While I did this, he was writing me a note, which he slipped under the wall. It said that he had a flat nearby, and did I want to go there to play? Did I? You bet I did! I scribbled, ‘yes, meet you outside’, passed the note back, dressed, and left the cubicle.

Waiting outside near the toilet entrance was an attractive-looking, nicely dressed young lad about my age, who smiled as he looked at me and said his place was just a two-minute walk away, down by the castle. My heart was thumping as I strode alongside this cute, blond, curly-haired boy, who told me his name was Jos (short for Joseph apparently).

We soon reached his small flat on Castle Gate and went inside. He was certainly keen because straightaway he ran his hand over my erection as I took off my coat, shirt, and tie. He then undid my trousers and helped me slip them off. He sucked my erection through my pants before releasing my cock and taking it deep into his mouth. I could tell that this was going to be good as he ran his hands up and down my legs, and felt my arse before tickling my balls.

It was now my turn to touch his bulge, slip down his jeans and see his manhood for the first time. I pulled away his pants to reveal an impressive penis – a little bigger than mine. At its base grew a patch of fine, blond pubic hair, and his clear-skinned shaft was topped by the most gorgeous head. What an absolute beauty!

My tongue worked his piss slit and I soon tasted pre-cum. Jos then took my hand, led me to his bedroom, and pulled me onto the double bed where we explored every inch of each other’s bodies. Jos was a bottom and keen to be fucked. He was familiar with many different positions and I found myself fucking him in ways I had never done before. We finished up with him lying on his back and me standing between his legs at the end of the bed, my penis in his bum and my left hand stroking his magnificent cock. We took delight in the pleasure we were giving each other until neither of us could wait any longer.

Jos said, “I’m desperate to cum,” and, as I worked his glans with my hand, I felt my own cum welling up from my balls. As I released jets of cum deep inside him, he hardened even more and seven or eight spurts of semen gushed from him onto his chest. Our climaxes took our breaths away. My cock softened in his anus and as his cock softened in the palm of my hand, our bodies separated. We embraced, kissed, and lay for ten minutes in the afterglow of brilliant sex.

 I got to know Jos quite well during that summer of 1972, after some very erotic evenings, with our sex going on long into the night. New laws in 1967 had made gay sex legal in private, but public opinion had yet to find it acceptable. The irony of the circumstances in which we first met in the dangerous world of cottaging, was not lost on either of us. The privacy afforded by Jos’s flat gave us safety, but outside that, we had to be careful.

*****

Jos had a good friend, Nico, whom he had known from his schooldays and always had the hots for, so much so that they had shared a bed occasionally. When I got to hear about Nico, the idea of a threesome entered my mind and I suggested this possibility to Jos who jumped at the idea. He agreed to try and set something up with his friend. All this was long before the Internet and social media, so communicating sometimes took time.

A few days later, Jos called me to say he had organised a meetup at the house of Paul, one of Nico’s friends who was dead keen to join in and make up a foursome. In a fortnight, Paul would have the house to himself while his parents were away for the weekend, and this would be an ideal time to get together. We arranged to be there on Saturday afternoon and could stay for twenty-four hours. When I heard this news, the thought of spending time with three testosterone-filled twenty-year-old twinks like myself, made me tingle with anticipation.

When the day came, I met Jos in Newark’s Market Square, and we walked to Paul’s place, about a mile out of town. Paul lived in a big old house on Charles Street, with a large secluded garden at the back. When we arrived, Nico was already there and I immediately noticed Jos greeted him with a playful feel of his groin. Nico was a tall, handsome, dark-haired, rugby type and it was easy to see why Jos found his strong body so attractive. Paul was more like Jos, with similar cute, boyish looks but with dark hair, styled like his Beatles namesake.

That August afternoon was fine, sunny, and warm, so, within no time, we were out on the lawn, drinks in hand, getting to know each other a little better. We engaged in small talk and a bit of banter, but there was no hiding the fact that we all knew what we were there for, with our bodies displaying telltale signs under our shorts.

Jos never waited long before he got going, and Paul and I both watched as he ran his hands over Nico’s tanned body. In no time at all both lads were down to their birthday suits with Nico’s tongue licking the shaft of Jos’s magnificent circumcised cock. I recalled the very first time that I did the same to him. For his age, Nico had a fine physique, muscular, strong, and manly. His dark-skinned torso contrasted with the fair skin of his pretty, fair-haired friend. Nico’s chest was hairy and his pubes were black and thick, surrounding a dark-looking penis of ample proportions, an organ that I would get to know intimately before too long. Although they had attended different schools, Paul knew Nico from a youth club they had both attended.

Watching Nico and Jos in action was so arousing that when I saw Paul standing next to me and squeezing his cock through his shorts, I instinctively reached out and felt his arse. The very private garden was an ideal place for sex in the sun, and as I looked at Paul, I wanted him so much. He wasn’t shy, and when he grabbed the waistband of my shorts and yanked them down, he was quickly on his knees and tonguing the head of my penis. He had obviously done this before as his mouth had the feel of velvet. His throat enveloped my shaft with his tongue continuously touching the sensitive spots below my glans sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body. My eyes focused on his handsome young face as he sucked me, and I couldn’t wait for the opportunity to strip him and explore his body.

I pulled him to his feet, removed his shirt, lowered his shorts, and began sucking his cock. It wasn’t a large one but his erection looked so sexy, with the tip of his moist glans showing beneath a foreskin that rolled back readily. I hadn’t been sucking him very long before he moaned and filled my mouth with his cum. I swirled it around and let Paul see it covering my tongue before I swallowed it all. Not much can beat the sweet taste of a young man’s cum.

In the meantime, the other two were now fucking like mad, with Jos on his knees, supporting himself with his elbows on a garden chair and Nico kneeling and pumping him hard from behind. Jos beckoned me over, opened his mouth, and took my cock, while Paul reached under and played with his erection.

All three of us were almost ready to cum, with Nico being the first to shoot his load into his willing partner. As his cock softened Nico withdrew, whereupon Jos rolled onto his back to make it easy for Paul to continue masturbating him until ropes of spunk shot out and settled around his nipples. Meanwhile, Nico came and stood behind me, reaching round to hold my rampant rod for the first time. He soon had me shooting my load over Jos and covering him in even more cum.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

"Let’s wash all that cum off,” suggested Paul, who began pissing on Jos’s chest! Jos did the same as he lay on the lawn, leaving Nico and myself with little choice but to join in as well!

Before long, we were all upstairs in the shower. Although it was a large shower, with four of us in there together it was quite a squeeze, but the closeness of our bodies added to the fun as we lathered each other clean.

The bonding process went well, and with only the afternoon gone, we knew there was plenty of time for more excitement still to come.

****

Saturday night in Newark was always lively, so the four of us took the short bus ride into the town centre for a lads’ night out. Drinks in the Queen’s Head, a couple of hours at a disco on Stodman Street, and fish & chips to eat on the way home passed the time nicely, with dirty jokes and banter getting us in the mood to indulge ourselves again later.

The evening was warm and the walk back to Paul’s house took us half an hour. Once there, we poured ourselves lemonade shandies and took them into the lounge, while Paul brought in some blankets with the idea that we might all sleep together on the floor. We certainly weren’t ready for sleep just yet though!

Jos and Paul had been eyeing up a session together, and soon their hands were roaming over each other. Nico and I kicked off our shoes and sat down together on the soft leather sofa and watched them. It wasn’t long before we had both removed our tee shirts and were doing the same. Nico took off his shorts, spread his outstretched legs wide, and sat back. I stood up to face him and appreciated just what a hot body he had. His light brown skin, inherited from his Italian parents, gave him a sun-tanned appearance from head to foot. I bent down and cupped his balls in one hand, with the other one around his shaft gently stroking him. He sighed, folded his hands behind his neck, and enjoyed the attention I was giving him.

I continued to stroke him and gaze at his manhood. His above-average penis was quite dark, with a long foreskin covering his pink glans. With each downward stroke, I uncovered more of his knob until it became completely exposed. It looked delicious and I couldn’t resist taking it in my mouth while continuing to stroke him.

He then leant forward to feel my cock through my shorts, before lowering them to the floor. Taking my dick in his hand, he stood up and moved close to me. He put his right arm around the back of my head and pulled my face toward his, locking our lips together. His tongue traced the outline of my lips, with the tip of my tongue just brushing the tip of his. With both our cocks rock-hard and their undersides in close contact, Nico took them together in his other hand and stroked them both. The intimate closeness to this muscular young man was so erotic, causing the frotting sensations around my groin to become unbearably strong. I looked up at his handsome face and into his deep brown eyes, and he kissed me again, long, lingering, and loving, his tongue buried deep in my mouth.

I loved him taking the lead like this, and was happy to follow his every move, but I wasn’t expecting what came next. He moved back a little and I watched him peel back his foreskin, hold his dick straight out, and then hold mine in the same position, with our piss-slits touching. He then rolled his foreskin forward again and covered the heads of both our cocks with it! A perfect fit! It was such a hot feeling being so intimate with a boy like this. He stroked our docked cocks very gently back and forth, while the moist, silky softness of the underside of his foreskin sent blissful sensations right through me.

Until moments like this come along, cut guys like me have little concept of what a real foreskin feels like! Now I knew! I found it incredible, and my body tingled all over. Every few strokes he would twist his wrist so the heads of our hard dicks rotated around each other inside the skin. I enhanced these wonderful sensations by letting my hands wander over the dark hairs of Nico’s chest, over his pecs and his abs, and over his arms to feel his muscles. I tweaked his nipples which brought a smile to his face that said, “Please do that again!”

Concerned that I might reach the finishing line way too soon, I whispered, “If you keep this up, I will cum.”

He grinned again but kept going anyway, even speeding up the action and thrusting the head of his dick hard against mine.

“Are you close?” he said.

“I’m almost there,” I replied.

“Want to go for it?” he asked.

I nodded and took one of my hands from his chest and cupped his balls. I wanted to shoot with him so I concentrated hard to hold off the inevitable.

“I’m gonna cum!” he cried.

“Me too. Let’s do it together,” I said, and began a count down.  

“Three… two… one… zero,” at which point I felt strong pulses of cum shooting from my body as I held his balls with one hand with the other on his chest, his hand remained on my shoulder. I felt him cum, too, and the intensity of our orgasms made us both breathe heavily and go weak at the knees.

We now had to disconnect, and Nico planned to squeeze his cum-filled foreskin immediately after I withdrew, and then get his mouth around my cock. It worked a treat and he was soon licking cum from my knob while he trapped the rest of it under his skin. I then dropped to my knees and took Nico’s cock in my mouth, retracting his foreskin to release our spunk mixture. I allowed it to linger in my mouth, while Nico looked down to see it before I swallowed. We didn’t spill a drop!

So engrossed had we become in our activities that we didn’t notice that Paul and Jos had left the room. Happy, but tired, we grabbed some of the blankets, and Nico spent the night on the sofa while I slept well on a makeshift bed of cushions on the floor.

****

The morning dawned, and Jos and Paul were already up and about when Nico and I emerged. We joined them in the garden and tucked into milk and cornflakes. The sun was already making us warm. Paul had a volleyball net in the garden and suggested we pair up and have a game.

“Why don’t we play naked?” suggested Jos, and within seconds we had all stripped off!

Playing volleyball without clothes had the effect of turning us on, with our eyes looking more at each other’s cocks than the ball! The game was great fun, but after a while, we needed to stop for refreshments. Paul went inside to the fridge and fetched bottles of ice-cold lemonade, which we drank as we sat on the lawn.

“So where did you two disappear to last night?” I asked Jos, who told us that he had gone up to Paul’s bedroom where he showed him some different positions to fuck, just like he did with me the first time I met him.

“We tried the arch and then the screw before we both came in the cowboy position,” said Paul, who sounded like he had learnt a lot from the experience! They had then spent the night sleeping together on the bed.

It was so relaxing lying there naked on the grass in the sunshine, and I was dozing off when I became aware of my cock being sucked. I opened my eyes and it was Paul with his mouth around it. As I looked, I also saw Nico sucking Paul and Jos sucking Nico, with them making a kind of circle. It only needed me to move into a position where I could get my mouth around Jos’s magnificent dick and the circle on the grass would be complete.

The idea was now to have one final session involving us all before we had to go home. I was extremely randy! Paul sucked so well while I was having the pleasure of sucking the finest cock I had ever seen! Was I dreaming?! Our hands reached out for any flesh we could find to touch, as our mouths made ready to be filled very soon.

Jos was the first to have cum around his lips when Nico moaned and shot his load. This brought Jos to his conclusion soon after, especially when my tongue teased the ‘sweet spot’ on his glans.

 “Oh, I’m cumming,” he whispered, as his semen poured out onto my tongue. I swallowed but kept my mouth around his cock, while Paul sucked me to completion as well. It was up to Nico now to complete the cum quartet, and with Jos and myself urging him on, he brought Paul to an intense and satisfying climax.

We lounged about in the garden for a while and reflected on the two days we’d had together.  It was time to go in and help Paul tidy up the house and make sure everything was left exactly as we found it before his parents arrived home later that evening. Again, we all showered together, dressed, and got ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and Paul saw us to the gate. Nico headed towards Balderton village where he lived, while Jos and I walked back into Newark after a super weekend that had exceeded all our expectations.

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments