Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk to My Pussy Please

"If you love someone you'll do anything."

22
20 Comments 20
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
The door was flimsy. Rizza’s moans sounded so close. Julie clenched her fists in frustration. Her perfect pink nails dug into her palms. They had agreed: still the listening part was hard. Julie nervously brushed her blond bangs away from her sky-blue eyes. Her hand brushed a wrinkle from the pink satin kimono that barely covered her taut ass. Cool air wafted over her hairless pussy. No panties. Rizza’s voice rose.

“Oh Robbie, YES! Lick just like that.”

Julie wanted to leap through the door. That fucking doe-eyed frat boy was licking Rizza’s pussy. From the sounds of it Rizza was enjoying it. How could she have been so attracted by his floppy dark brown locks and long eyelashes? He was a man for fucks sake? Why was Rizza torturing her like this? Louder guttural groans reverberated from the room beyond the cheap wooden barrier. Julie bit down hard on her lower lip stifling her anger. Sometimes she hated Rizza. She loved her, but right now she burned with anger.

“OH FUCK, ROBBIE! I’m coming. Faster! Flick your tongue faster!”

Julie heard the frat boy’s ugly voice. She refused to acknowledge his name, even silently in her brain. Julie was overcome by jealousy.

“God Rizza, your pussy is gushing juice. I’ll lick as faster.”

Julie pictured Rizza’s angelic face and how it contorted the closer she got to her release. Julie had done this to Rizza countless times. Julie’s pussy was tingling and getting wet. This was so fucking ridiculous. Her hand reached out touching the cold metal door handle.

“OH FUCK, ROBBIE!”

Rizza’s cry of orgasmic release was almost animalistic in its desperation. Her orgasm must have been huge. Julie knew that cry. The urge to leap through the door was almost physical.

“Oh Robbie, you’re so huge and hard. Get that cock inside me right now. I’m so fucking horny.”

Julie listened to Rizza’s sexy banter with this male intruder. Her skin crawled with hatred. Still she waited, her breathing heavier. How could Rizza let him stick his “thing” in her sweet pussy? That pussy was hers. Julie almost got sick to her stomach. When you loved someone you had to be prepared to give everything. It was hard.

Julie listened as Robbie started to slam his huge cock into her darling Rizza. There was no mistaking what was going on beyond the door. She knew Rizza’s nails were digging into his skin and Rizza was enjoying a man pounding her pussy. Tight little eighteen-year-old Rizza had a big strong man riding her and his hard cock was stretching and filling her to the limit. Her darling little honey-skinned Asian lover was with another. Julie wanted to cry. Her heart torn, she waited.

“OH FUCK, Robbie. Harder! Faster! I’m going to come!”

The moment was close and Julie paused. Could she do it? She had to do everything right. She loved Rizza more than anything. Her pussy tingled. Julie nervously gripped the door handle.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

Everything became a blur. The door flew open and the screams began.

“What the FUCK? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? Are you raping Rizza?”

The look of shock on his face was priceless. The poor frat boy was clearly lost in confusion. Julie almost giggled. Robbie leaped off of Rizza. Splayed on the bed, her legs spread wide; Rizza’s pussy glistened with saliva and juices. Robbie’s cock bounced pathetically. Rizza frantically pulled up the sheets to cover her self and began to sob uncontrollably.

“He made me Julie. He really made me. I didn’t want to…”

Rizza’s voice sounded genuinely pitiful. Robbie gazed at her in calamitous disbelief. Why was she saying this? Rizza had come five times from his tongue? She never said, “stop”? Why was she saying this? Who was this blond girl in a pink kimono? Julie looked at Robbie as sternly as she could. She couldn’t help it. She needed to punish Rizza for this pain. She deviated from script.

“You better make this good frat boy otherwise you’re in deep shit.”

Rizza looked at Julie arching her eyebrows. What was she doing? Julie walked over to Robbie with deliberate slow paces. He was in shock. He was trying to cover his jutting cock with his hands. Julie looked him right in the eye ferociously.

“Get on your knees and lick my pussy. Make me come the way you did Rizza.”

Under the sheets Rizza was getting horny. She started to finger her pussy. Too befuddled to make any rational decision Robbie dropped to his knees and lifted Julie’s kimono. His tongue began to work on this strange blond beauty’s hairless pussy lips.

“Faster. Harder. Side to side.”

Julie’s instructions were direct and curt. Robbie’s tongue was so tired, but he dared not slow down. Finally Julie’s body shuddered and she came. Julie looked Rizza directly in the eyes. She wanted her to feel the pain.

“Now jack off!”

The two girls sat on the bed and held hands as Robbie rubbed his cock nervously. In seconds a huge rope of cream shot out in an arc as he groaned.

“Now get the fuck out of here.”

Robbie scrambled out the door clutching his clothes. The two girls giggled falling into each other’s arms.

“I love you baby!”

Rizza giggled and Julie kissed her nose softly.

“I’ll do anything for you Rizza.”

Rizza smiled.

“I know. You just did.”

It had been hard, but if you love someone, you’ll do anything. Rizza pushed Julie back on the bed and pulled her legs apart.

“Now you get your reward baby girl.”

Julie grinned.

“Talk to my pussy please.”

Rizza dropped between Julie’s legs reaching under the sheets for the Lelo. Julie’s brain was a confusion of emotions. The first stroke of Rizza’s satin tongue was electric.

“Oh yes baby pet my pussy.”

Julie closed her eyes and sighed; she was in heaven. The things Rizza could do with her tongue and a vibrator were magical.

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments