Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slave Hubby's Last Time

"My new boyfriend wants my pussy to himself. You don't mind, do you, honey?"

21
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
368 words 368 words

My silly slave hubby never learns.

When I say, "Don't cum," I mean it. "That's all!" means stop, now.

Yes, I still let him fuck me occasionally. He loves it when I tie him down, ride him. Slowly, so his little penis will stay in.

But lately, I've warned him his days are numbered.

"My new boyfriend wants my pussy to himself. You don't mind, do you, honey?"

Hubby groans. His little prick jerks inside me, and I laugh.

"Please don't," he says. "Please, no, please..."

"Please what?" I say innocently. I love to make him beg.

"Please, I love you so much..."

"Oh, I know you do. But don't-" grinding his nipples between my nails for emphasis- "be- so- selfish! You know your little penis is just too small for Mistress's pussy- Especially since Brian's stretched me so!"

Hubby's redfaced, panting. "Please, I need you, please..."

I slap his face lightly. "Hush. What about your Mistress's needs? You know I need a real man's cock! Now be a good boy, or I'll call Brian right now, and tell him how you begged and cried when I told you this is the last time!"  

That did it. Hubby's crying.

"Oh stop, or I won't let you cum inside me. -Would you like that?  Would you like to cum in Mistress's hairy pussy one last time? Because- just so we're clear: This is the last time I'll ever let you fuck me."

My poor crybaby doesn't know what to beg for. He's frantic, at the edge now: "Oh yes please Mistress please let me cum-"

At the last moment, I stop riding him: "That's all!"  

"Oh no Mistress please let me cum, please-"

I smile, shake my head, sit perfectly still atop him. His little penis erupts in my cunt, but his groans and sobs are despairing: I've ruined his last orgasm inside me.

Of course, before his wasted cum leaks out, I scooch up, make myself comfortable on his face, feed it all to him.

"Next time, you'll clean Brian's out of me. He cums a lot! -Why, look at you, getting hard again! What a good slave! It's really a shame you're so small..."

Published 
Written by Kalis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments