Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orange Half-Moon

"When two young celestial bodies meet their desires under the moonlight"

9
2 Comments 2
341 Views 341
940 words 940 words

"There's an orange half-moon just above the river," he says. "Come see!"

She raises her eyes from the UI screens on her laptop and slowly walks towards him, staring outside. He opens the window a bit. The fresh air of the night and background noises fill the otherwise silent room.

The moon is stunning, and its reflection on the waters makes it look so big that nothing else is relevant in the frame.

She smiles and turns to him. He's lost in the vision, the moonlight hitting his face, delineating his wolf-cut eyes and cheekbones, and highlighting his smile - lost in the moment. He is so attractive she has to look away - like so many other times before. Oh, the things she'd like to do with him, and him to her!

Almost reading her mind, he reaches out to her hand while staring at the moon. His touch always made her tingle, a mix between calming her down and firing up her brain. He squeezes her hand for a few seconds, playing with the fingers and her bones, then moves to her butt, caressing it slowly, like nothing was happening.

Then suddenly, he gives a little slap on the butt cheek and moves up to the waistline, pulling her towards him.

He knows she's getting excited because she wobbles sideways, her knees going soft for a second, while she holds on to his muscular arms and shoulder.

"What if we played a game?" he whispers in her ear. "What if I'll kiss every place where the moonlight touches your skin?" His voice already drives her crazy. This playful and open attitude of his makes her sigh, the first time of many...

He takes his time. Undressing her layer by layer - she has sooo many! Patiently kissing her in between, she caresses his chest under the t-shirt, opening up the pants, and feeling his cock getting firmer in his panties under the movement of her fingers. She wants more already.

"Shssss, not this fast..." he reminds her what game they're playing. She abandons herself to him, enjoying the moment and his touch, his lips on her lips, his tongue exploring her neck and her armpits. His hands remove her bra, and his tongue circles her nipples and bites them softly until they become hard and aroused.

She moves to go down on him. He stops her with a teasing not yet but allows her to remove his t-shirt. Again, the moonlight hits his muscle lines. He's like Michelangelo's David. His masculinity is seductive, confident, and overpowering in the best way possible. She can only imagine what he has in mind and that's the most alluring part of all, what will come next from his imagination...

She doesn't have to wait long. After a long passionate kiss, he whispers, "I want to taste you," in her ear, and his tongue goes to her belly piercing and to her clit, his hand keeping her waist pressed against the window.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

She grabs his hair, pressing his head towards her soft, humid entrance. He doesn't ask twice and sticks his tongue inside of her, moving it around and licking in ways that already made her wet, and wet, and wet.

She's moaning with pleasure, dripping wet for his tongue, from the clit to her insides and everything around. Teasing, licking, kissing - for his hands, in and out of her, rubbing her g-spot until she comes for the first time squirting her liquids down her legs and on his face.

He suddenly moves up, and in his kiss, she can taste herself, a taste she likes because it is made of him and her, salty and sweet. He turns her, pressing her against the window and pressing his body on hers. Kissing her neck, her lips, her back, his cock penetrating her, an explosion in her vagina and her brain. They move like one. Their bodies react to each other and sense positions, moans, and vibrations like there was no other moment in time.

"Please...don't...stop," she murmurs. "Or...please...go...further..."

He's massaging her butt, spits on his hand, and puts a finger in her anus that softens under his touch. "Like this?"

"Yes! Exactly...like...this!" she groans, "Let me do one thing first..." and she goes down on him, sucking, licking, teasing his cock, his balls, his belly, and all the soft areas around the cock, caressing his legs, making him even harder if possible.

He comes a bit in her mouth. She tastes him - the sweet taste she knows and drives her wild. "Not yet," she teases, "I want you to come inside of me. I want to feel your orgasm inside of me." So she turns around and guides him inside her butt. It feels so tight, but the slow, direct strokes open it up to welcome him completely.

Waves of pleasure are moving up and down her spine, his moanings arousing her more and more and more. She can feel his cock and his strokes from her butt into her vagina as if they were in two places at once. When he starts massaging her clit, the orgasm is so intense she has to hold on to the glass of the window not to fall. He is coming too, and she can feel him in all his beauty, animalistic, seductive, nurturing, protective, free to be himself.

The orange half-moon is long gone. The dark night sky is scattered with stars, and the noises of the night have faded, leaving only silence and the sounds of moans and kisses in the air... 

Published 
Written by mmmlushdive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments