Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Of Those Moments

"Married colleagues share an intimate few seconds"

45
24 Comments 24
1.2k Views 1.2k
238 words 238 words
Recommended Read

They stood in pregnant silence at the hotel elevator doors. They were two colleagues, lightly drunk with cocktails and innuendo.

“The view of the mountains is amazing, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Ha!” she scoffed. “My view is of the parking garage.”

I should invite her to my room to see the sunset, he thought but did not say.

He hit seventeen. “What floor?” he asked.

She did not answer. Her big brown eyes met his and lingered. A smile snuck into the corner of her mouth.

Excitement, and perhaps a bit of fear, surged within him. He imagined her brown skin against white sheets. My god those lips. He saw them kissing. He saw them breathless and laughing in post-coital bliss. He saw her smile through the waning light.

She wondered what it would feel like to be held in his arms. Would he talk while they did it? She hoped so. Her husband never talked. She felt him kissing his way down her spine. She felt him, nuzzling her legs apart. She felt his cock press against her soaken lips. Her heart beat in her ears.

Just as the doors were closing, a family of five crammed their way between the two. The father hit the four button.

“Hi,” the mom said. “We’re neighbors.”

“Yes, hello,” she replied.

When the doors opened on the fourth floor, she followed the family out with a reluctant wave.

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments