Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Taste Of Cock

"I wanted to give my first ever blow job"

98
69 Comments 69
65.6k Views 65.6k
972 words 972 words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Join now to listen to this story


I lay, head on his chest, half asleep to the hypnotic, white-noise flicker of the television as his hand stroked my hair. I felt completely relaxed. My hand was on his thigh, lightly stroking the taut denim and he sighed as my fingers moved along the seam, towards his crotch. He wriggled slightly as I touched his bulge.

We’d been going out for two months and hadn’t done much, except some fumbling in his car when he’d dropped me home. We were expert at kissing though and it made me tingle when I remembered his tongue against mine as he squeezed my breasts through my top, making my nipples stiffen against his fingertips. He’d tried to put his hand up my skirt but I’d shifted away, breathless, not ready to go that far. No one had touched me there!

He persisted though, pulled my hand down between his legs, told me to feel what I did to him. I gasped at his hardness and how he groaned when I rubbed it through the cloth. It made me feel funny, like when I slipped my fingers down my belly in bed at night, thinking of him and imagining what it might be like to touch him for real.

That night, I pretended to be sleepy because it made me brave enough to try something new...

I stroked the fold of denim covering his zipper and he inhaled as I traced the shape of his penis with my fingers. It was magic the way the fabric tightened, I could feel his penis swell as I touched him!

His fingers gripped my hair and his hips lifted a little, letting me know he liked what I was doing. Bolder, I fiddled with his belt, still feigning sleepiness, as though being awake might break the spell. He moaned as I pulled the fastener down.

He clenched my hair and gasped as I slipped my fingers inside his pants. He felt hard, like rock, as I gripped him through his shorts and moved my hand up and down. In one swift movement, he yanked my head up, lifted his butt and tugged off his jeans.

My breath stopped in my throat when I saw the shape of his cock and there was a tingling, pulsing sensation between my legs. It felt like my panties were getting damp. I saw the dark patch where the tip of his penis strained against his shorts and I touched it with my fingertip. His body jerked and I froze and I glanced at him, scared I’d hurt him, but his eyes were closed, jaw slack and his hand still clenched my hair so I guessed it must be okay.

I wasn’t sure what to do next and he looked at me, crooked smile on his lips and eyes wide, as he slipped his hand inside the waistband, took hold of his penis and began to rub it.

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

He raised an eyebrow and licked his lips, and I nodded as he pulled his shorts down, excited to see it, to know what all the fuss was about.

Oh! My! God! It was HUGE, much bigger than it had ever felt in my hand.

It sprung against his belly and I gulped, reached out, wrapped my fingers around the shaft, pulling it towards my mouth. I wasn’t sure what to do and my bravado was disappearing now that it was right there in front of me. I inhaled and revealed the shiny purple head as I pulled back his foreskin. My hand was shaking as I touched the tiny slit with my finger, and I saw a glistening strand of clear liquid as I pulled it back. He moaned when I brought it to my mouth and tasted it, sweet and salty, like my own juices when I slipped a finger into my mouth after playing with my pussy.

I gently pulled the foreskin, scared to be too rough, but the way he writhed and moaned told me it was fine. I felt his arm push me until I slid off the sofa and I pulled off his jeans as I settled between his legs.

With one hand, I began to feel his balls; hot, hairy and soft, yet firm inside. I could tell he liked it because he thrust up into my hand, making me wank him. He guided my head, by the hair, to his shaft and I began to lick, making it wet as he slid up and down in my fist.

This was so exciting! I opened my mouth and his purple globe pressed against my lips and eased into my mouth. I panicked, wondered how I’d be able to breathe as he pushed deeper and, as my teeth grazed his cock, I opened wider to let him in, my breaths forced through my nose.

He moved faster and I took about half of his length, his hand pushed my head down as he thrust. My chin dripped with drool as he began to jerk and moan fiercely, holding me steady.

For a brief moment, I thought I might choke, when he made one final thrust, holding me still, filling my mouth, and I felt hot liquid spurting onto my tongue, thick and salty. Three big squirts and he released his grip and sank back into the sofa.

I thought I might be sick, the tangy taste and slimy sensation made me gag as I swallowed every drop.

I looked up at him, smiled a cummy smile, pleased with myself and lifted a can of juice, to wash away the taste.

As he sat panting, smiling and stroking my hair, I looked at his softening cock and wondered how long it would take before I could make him hard again?

Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments