Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night

"An impulsive decision leads to amazing sex."

14
12 Comments 12
5.7k Views 5.7k
859 words 859 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
As we stared at my star filled ceiling, each of us puffing smoke through our lips, down to our lungs and back out, we remained fairly quiet, wrapped up in thought. Both of us had the same thing on our minds. Get your mind out of the gutter, you perv! I'm only kidding, of course it was sex we were thinking about. Why else would you be interested?

The entire day, all I could think about was getting home so I could taste her sweet wetness on my tongue. As I lay there, next to her, I was fucking her in my mind. That's when she broke the calm silence.

"Is it bad that I kind of want to make a sex tape?" She asked, with a slight hesitation in her voice.

"Not at all," I replied, after the last puff of my cigarette.

I turned to look at her. She stared back, biting her lip, her soft brown eyes, looking me deep in my blue ones, with a kind of serious look upon her face.

I paused for a second, "Maybe we should tonight. I mean... You have your camera."

I suddenly got a bit nervous about this, but at the same time, felt myself becoming wetter and wetter by the second.

She looked back at me, smiling, then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'll be right back babe!"

I watched her spring off the bed, my eyes glued on her perfect ass as she pranced into the other room. After a little digging in her bag, she came back with her camera. She set it on top of my dresser so it had a perfect view of my bed. After clicking the record button, she turned to me. She gave me a reassuring, yet sexy look. She looked so perfect, standing at the foot of my bed, the candlelight softly kissing her curves in all the right places.

In almost slow motion, she walked toward me, moving up on the bed until she was on top of me. As her legs straddled my waist, she stripped off her shirt, revealing a sexy mint colored bra. I only got a quick glimpse of how sexy she looked, until she topped that by taking off her bra, giving me a perfect view of her perky B-cup breasts.

She took control, sliding her hands under my shirt, she unhooked my bra and removed them in one smooth move. She moved herself on top of me, so our breasts squished together. She started kissing me with such passion, that I had never even felt before.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

She must have been as turned on as I was.

After what seemed like an eternity, she began softly kissing down my torso. I was already soaked, more than ready for her tongue to touch my clit. My breathing became heavier with each of her kisses towards my pussy. As she was about to reach her destination, I moaned softly in anticipation, slightly arching my back, thrusting my hips towards her.

All she gave me was one slow lick. She loved teasing me, almost as much as I love being teased. She moved back up again to whisper and moan in my ear.

"Mmm. Am I turning you on babe," She moaned, in the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

She knows exactly how much that turns me on. Moan in my ear and talk dirty to me, I'm yours.

"I can't wait to taste you. Mmm. I wanna make you cum all over my face," She continued, melting me with every hot breath between her dirty words.

She made her way back down, looking up at me with that sexy look in her eyes. Her tongue slid down my stomach, finally giving me what I wanted. She flicked her tongue up and down, around my clit, making me moan. It wasn't long before she had me screaming her name, begging her to make me cum.

Just as I was about to cum, she pulled me so I was positioned on top of her, sitting on her face.

"Oh fuck. Yes fuck! Babe I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed.

She held my shaking thighs, as they tightened, holding her face hostage. I felt her tongue, her tongue ring adding even more pleasure, glide over my clit, as I exploded into the best orgasm I have had to this day. I came, shaking uncontrollably, all over her face.

I finally regained enough strength to collapse onto the bed. She moved herself up, so she was next to me. I kissed her hard, tasting myself on her lips.

"I want to sixty nine with you and make you cum just as hard as you made me cum just now," I said between kisses.

I positioned myself on top of her, in sixty nine position and lost myself in her sweet wetness. We made each other cum, over and over, until the sun was awake once again. We fell asleep, naked, in each others arms, smiles on both of our satisfied faces, with the camera still turned on.

That was my night last night. How was yours?
Published 
Written by unicorn92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments