Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming

24
23 Comments 23
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
The lit windows looked golden and inviting as my rig rumbled toward the little house at the end of the street. The place wasn’t much to look at and the neighborhood had seen better days. But fresh paint and flower boxes dripping with blue pansies made it feel cheerful and homey.

Colleen’s eyes flitted anxiously over my shoulder when she opened the door. “I told you never to come here without calling first,” she hissed. She stepped past me to peer east and west. “My husband is due back any minute!”

She shrieked when I wrapped a thick, tattooed arm under her bottom and hoisted her over my shoulder. “Good.” I marched over the threshold with her tiny fists beating my back. “It’s time I had a man-to-man talk with the handsome bastard.”

I stood in a living room smaller than the foyer of one of those fancy houses featured in the real estate circulars Colleen was always picking up at the grocery store. She wrapped her legs around my ass as she slid down my chest.

“Mmm, I don’t know.” She hardened the corners of her mouth and tilted her head. Her breath smelled like cherries. “Probably kick your ass good. He’s pretty big.” She set her jaw defiantly when I pinched her ass. “Pretty ugly, too.”

“That a fact?” I cupped the back of her head and sucked her pouty lower lip. Her fingers rode the deep groove of my back and got lost in the thick hair that curled around my ears. Her tongue wasted no time seeking out its partner. We stayed like this for I don’t know how long, the room a blur and our mouths smacking with slippery, hungry motion.

Her eyes remained closed when we parted, a dreamy smile on her face.

“Miss me, baby?”

I set her down and looked around the room. Not much had changed during my four-day run to Durham and back. Against the opposite wall a wooden cabinet held a television with the green logo of a gaming system flickering nearby. There were two beanbag chairs plopped in front with a few cartoonish game covers on the hollowed seats.

Wait. Something was missing. Something important.

“Where’s Markie?”

Colleen snapped her fingers over her head and swayed her hips in a twisting, turning, sexy dance. Her oaky blonde hair, not quite dried from a shower, dappled the back of her blue cotton dress.

She stopped abruptly and twitched her shoulder that way she does to make her strap fall. My wife lowered her head and gave me meaningful look.

“He’s at a sleepover at the Maples’.”

Another strap bit the dust.

Stripes of sunburn below her eyes made her appear much younger than her twenty-five years. She was fresh and vital, even when working the late shift at the diner where I’d first laid eyes on her.

“So you’re telling me I’m not getting any dinner tonight. That basically it?”

“You gonna fuck or are you gonna talk?”

Colleen had sailed over the old wooden chest at the foot of the bed by the time I caught her.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

The browns and yellows of the patchwork quilt picked up the glow of a bedside lamp and warmed the tiny bedroom. The nightstand, two stackable plastic storage tubs, held a clock radio and Colleen’s dog-eared copy of The Catcher in the Rye.

I stood over her as she clutched a Star Wars covered pillow. “Get your clothes off.”

I grabbed the back of my tee shirt collar and dragged it over my head as my wife lifted her bottom and started to work the elastic neckline of her bodice past her boobs and over her hips.

I pulled the dress away and flung it over my shoulder. The meat between my legs began to swell at the sight of Colleen’s soft breasts resting on her chest, distended nipples straining upward. Her lips trembled almost imperceptibly as she hooked the narrow fabric across her hips and peeled the skimpy triangle past the tawny cloud of her mound.

“You know, babe, I really am starving.”

She answered with a wicked grin and ran a toe along the rigid tool that extended down my thigh.

I knelt between Colleen’s legs and pushed her knees toward her chest. She groaned when I pressed the smooth underside of her thighs and inhaled her rising scent.

A clear rivulet filled the seam between her folds. God, I had to taste her. Her back arched urgently and she swore when my mouth enveloped her fuzz-covered pussy. “Fuuuuck.” My tongue parted her lips and sank into her tunnel, snaking around the delicious cunt. I drank her sex as quickly as it seeped from her depths.

I shifted forward, lifting her ass in the air. She was completely open to me. I dragged my lips to her rose-colored knot, bathing and sucking it, savoring its earthy taste.

“Ohhhhh, God,” she panted, throwing an arm over her eyes. "You are a horny fucker."

Colleen kept lifting her head as if trying to watch, only to drop it back onto the bed amid her throaty groans. She strummed her pussy as I pointed my tongue and violated her ass.

“Pleeeease, GOD!!!”

My cock strained against its denim prison, begging, screaming for the chance to impale her. I dragged the flat of my tongue upward as two fingers spread her lips and two more curled through her opening.

Colleen’s body seemed to levitate when my fingers pressed beside her slippery hood to expose her little pink pearl. Her moans grew louder as I lashed the swollen clit with my warm, swirling tongue. Her arousal was driving me crazy. I wanted all of her.

The shudders came when I firmly probed that special place inside her. I rubbed and sucked as she screamed, arms and legs convulsing around me.

I collapsed next to her, contemplating the cracks in the plaster. “Impressive orgasm. You been practicing?”

“Get your pants off.”

Published 
Written by Tashtego
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments