Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Halloween Eve

"Sex in the Age of COVID"

7
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
402 words 402 words

“You’ve got to be kidding me! This Halloween is simply the best time of year to have sex with men!”

Eve adjusted her black steampunk bustier. She looked terrific in long black leather boots, cleavage, and a stylish black mask: a mask covering her mouth but not her eyes.

A black panty triangle with a smiling orange Jack o’ Lantern completed her look.

"Everyone's wearing a mask this year. No one knows who you are, and you don't know who they are either."

“But what about COVID? Aren’t you worried?” Jennifer’s eyes widened as the thought of virus exposure consumed her.

“I have a mask, yes? But there’ll be no social distancing tonight. I've been cooped up here for six months, and it's time to have a little fun with men in person instead of on the internet. Know what I mean?"

Eve had that mischievous look. The one Jennifer used to see on her face after three drinks on Saturday night at her favorite spot, The Prohibition Bar, an upscale Minneapolis watering hole for local celebrities.

Jennifer shrugged. She, too, had enough of masturbating on the internet with men. Great cocks or not, buzzing rabbit vibes or not, nothing is better than physical sex with amazing men. Jennifer felt herself moisten at the thought. Her dating life suffered as much as the next woman's, but she couldn't take the chance as a nurse.

"Ok, Eve, but this means you have to quarantine for fourteen days just to be sure you don't catch anything. We can't see each other. I can't run the risk. Please remember no fingers inside you, no matter what. He can't be touching other things and put his fingers anywhere near your vagina. It’s all mucosal tissue. COVID loves mucosal tissue. You’ll catch whatever he’s touched since his last hand washing.”

Eve smiled. It was just like Jen to want to protect her from COVID-19. Eve dove into her little black purse and pulled out two condoms and packaged hand sanitizer.

Waving them towards Jen, Eve smiled again.

“Thanks, mom. I think I’m prepared for whatever gets closest first.”

Jennifer laughed. "I want to hear all about what happens when you say, "No fingers in my pussy until you sanitize them. That might wreck his boner, don't you think?"

Eve laughed and rolled her eyes.

“I’ll tell you later.”

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments