Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Time

"When the boys are away, the girls still love to play!"

103
27 Comments 27
2.4k Views 2.4k
532 words 532 words

Author's Notes

"Our dear friend Gina introduced me to the joys of girl sex, helping me explore my bisexuality and vastly expanding my horizons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you, Gina, for being such a lovely, sexual, sensual lady! This one is for you..."

I'd teased her all evening, touching, whispering, kissing, secret touches to intimate places in the back of the Uber. When we got home, we couldn't get naked fast enough! I pushed her back on the bed, taking control, although I was wet, more than ready. I touched her, licked her neck, grazed her ears, and paid homage to all of her special, intimate places that I know so well. Our tongues battled and we both won, her sighs and the increasing shudders of her body and tremors in her breathing giving away her need, making me tremble as well.

I kissed my way to her soft, perfect breasts, making love to each delicate curve, around, beneath, tasting the salt of her sex sweat, and up to her jutting, dark pink nipples. She gasped when I sucked on them and cried out as I gently bit. Trailing soft licks and kisses down her taut tummy, I knew that licking her, the scent, taste, and feel of her perfect pussy on my lips, would only drive me to greater heights. And so it proved as I nuzzled between her nether lips, opening her to my advances, my body aflame as I breathed her arousal.

I reveled in the feel of her soft, slippery bits, so purely carnal against my tongue, her musky sex scent flooding my senses. I'd watched and felt her sex become aroused, her clit lifting and hardening, escaping its little hood and her pussy lips becoming puffy and engorged, all female heat and wetness, juices trickling. She came, and then again, her juices flowing now as were mine, my body tingling and my hard nipples and rigid clit aching with need.

SamanthaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaCruz

I hesitated, raising my head to look up at her. When she became aware I'd paused and lifted her head, returning my gaze, I asked, "Do you love doing me as much as I love doing you?"

"Oh!" She smiled. "Oh, my god..."

Looking into my eyes, she put her hand on my head and pulled my face back to her perfect, amazing pussy, her sexual musk intensifying, moaning and whispering my name, thrusting up to meet me as I again took her to the heights. It would be my turn soon, and I knew what she could do to me - would do - to me! I luxuriated in the lush, soft feel of her sex and the flavor of her arousal, so very different from a man, wanting to give her the same pleasure I knew she'd soon eagerly give me.

I came then, when she did; gently, not like I would soon, her lips and tongue working their magic, but somehow deeply satisfying all the same, and when she finally begged me to stop, I could wait no longer. I let her lie there, shuddering and breathing heavily, and moved up, kneeling above her and lowering myself to her eager, loving lips. She wrapped her arms around my thighs, pulling me to her, and ran her tongue the length of my cleft, pushing it into me before attaching herself to my clit, sucking and licking, slipping a finger inside of me.

Everything gets very blurry after that...

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments